- » Cherry Orange Chicken
Cherry Orange Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry orange chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry orange chicken recipes.
Dried Cherry Orange Sauce
In saucepan, sauté chopped onion in vegetable oil until lightly browned; add curry powder and orange juice. Reduce until almost dry; then slowly add chicken stock. Stir in dried cherries, salt to taste and simmer for 5 minutes. Combine chicken stock with... - 29.2374
Oriental Cherry Chicken Salad
Combine cherries, orange segments, chicken, celery and almonds.
Blend mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger; toss with cherry mixture.
Serve on individual lettuce-lined salad plates. - 27.527
Sweet And Sticky Cornish Hens With Tart Cherry Sauce
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Using poultry or kitchen shears, cut hens in half through the breast and down the back.
Cut out the row of bones from each side of the back bone.
Line a shallow roasting pan with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil and place hens on... - 42.1906
Game Hens With Flaming Cherry Sauce
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper.
Place hens, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
In a small pan, combine butter with ginger, paprika, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt; brush over hens.
Bake, uncovered, in a 375° oven for 45... - 38.1241
Chicken In Cherry Sauce
How to make the famous Chicken In Cherry Sauce, a savory non-vegeterian recipe! Try this Chicken In Cherry Sauce for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 37.2237
Duck With Cherries
Rub the duck all over with the salt and pepper.
Melt the butter in a Dutch oven and brown the duck on all sides.
Pour in the Madeira.
Cover the Dutch oven, reduce the heat to low and cook for about 50 to 60 minutes or until the duck is cooked.
Remove the duck... - 40.0305
Duck With Cherries
1. Put 1 onion and 2 stalks celery inside the duck and rub breast with 1/2 oz butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. In a roasting pan heat 2 tablespoons oil or butter, put duck and baste well.
3. Put into oven and roast for 15... - 44.7832
Cherry Madeira Sauce For Poultry
Roast duck, chicken or hens, stuffed or unstuffed in the usual way.
When thigh of the leg moves freely, lift out of the pan and keep hot.
Scrape all the pan juices into a glass measuring cup.
Rinse the pan with the broth to dissolve brown bits.
If using... - 37.3757
Sauteed Shrimp With Basil And Cherry Tomatoes
In a 14-inch non-stick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the shrimp and garlic and saute until lightly colored, but not cooked through, about 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes, basil, broth, orange zest, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, until the... - 29.6076
Cherry Madeira Sauce For Poultry
This Cherry Madeira Sauce For Poultry is something I would like to make for myself! In fact, all my friends and folks love it for its blend of flavors. Give it a try and treat your loved ones! - 41.418
Guinea Fowl With Cherry Sauce
Add the onion to the casserole and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Remove from the heat.
Add the onion to the pork dice, using a slotted spoon.
Stir the sage, orange rind, rice and salt and pepper to taste into the pork dice mixture.
Stuff the guinea fowl... - 40.4723
Cumin Orange Beans With Linguine
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil.
2. Trim ends and pull any strings from beans; rinse beans.
3. With a vegetable peeler, cut thin peel (colored part only) from orange. Cut enough of the peel into fine shreds to... - 34.2509
Shake chicken pieces in paper bag with flour, salt, paprika, and curry.
Brown gently on all sides in oil.
Remove to large baking pan or oblong casserole.
Add the wine, cover, and bake in a moderately hot oven (375°) for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and... - 40.8746
Chicken Fruit Salad
Chicken Fruit Salad is a recipe I was doubtful to try out the first time, but when I did I couldnâ€™t help but keep preparing this whenever we have a special occasion. This Chicken Fruit Salad is quite a yummy mix. Check out the recipe of Chicken Fruit... - 26.7266
1) Sieve peaches and syrup.
2) In a bowl mix lemon juice and butter.
3) Drizzle salt and pepper on the chicken and place skin side down on rack in a broiling pan.
4) Broil 6 inches from heat for about 15 minutes. Baste with peach mixture every 5... - 40.1711
Chicken Delia Robbia
In a large Dutch oven or fryer, saute chicken pieces in butter and oil until golden brown.
Add onions and saute.
Combine 1 1/4 cup water with 1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon.
Add with mushrooms, raisins, salt, lemon juice, garlic, spices and brown... - 40.586
Chicken A Lakismis
Coat the chicken pieces with a mixture of the flour, seasoned salt, and paprika.
Heat cooking oil, butter, and garlic in a large, heavy skillet.
Add chicken pieces and brown well on all sides.
Mix the chicken broth, vinegar, brown sugar, and rosemary with the... - 41.8335
Marty's Fruity Chicken
Cut the fryer into eight pieces and the night before, marinate the chicken in the orange and pineapple juice.
It should be just enough to cover.
The next day, add the pineapple chunks (small chunks), orange, cherries.
Bake 11/2 hours in oven at 300°,... - 30.423
Allergy Safe Meals
If you are one of those pepople who are prone to food allergies then this video is a must watch for you. Here are some great meal suggestions for the allergy prone. Watch the video and incorporate these recipes in your daily diet, - 109.801
Mix together and boil for 2-3 minutes until thickened: pineapple juice, orange juice, soy sauce, ginger, lemon juice, sugar and cornstarch.
Dip deboned chicken into batter of egg, flour, milk, oil, salt and white pepper.
Drop in oil and deep fry at... - 41.4554
Open Faced Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Open Faced Chicken Salad Sandwiches has a Sizzling taste. The orange juice and brandy gives the Open Faced Chicken Salad Sandwiches Appetizing taste. Must catch it - 34.8858
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 46.9176
Mexican Fruited Chicken
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Brown, turning to brown well on both sides.
Add onion and garlic.
Sprinkle with salt, cinnamon, cloves and cayenne pepper.
Add 1/2 cup of orange juice.
Cook over low heat until chicken is tender, about 45... - 43.1166
1) Rinse the chicken, dry thoroughly, then cut into quarters and season thoroughly.
2) In a greased dish, arrange 4 orange slices and 4 pineapple rings and top with the chicken quarters.
3) Place the dish on a wire shelf in the cold oven... - 42.4327
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 45.909
Chicken Salad With Citrus Dressing
1. Combine greens, tomatoes, broccoli, and chicken in a bowl.
2. Pour sesame oil, canola oil, vinegar, orange juice, and ginger into a small jar and shake to combine. Add salt to taste. When ready to serve, shake dressing again and pour over salad. - 32.1829
Jewel Of The Nile Chicken Kebabs
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3) Put chicken in the marinade and toss to coat well.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
5) In a pot of boiling water add pepper and... - 46.7795
Arrange chicken pieces in a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Mix together water, soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour marinade over chicken pieces.
Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Drain fruits and reserve liquid.
Blend water and... - 41.0897
Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Place chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag, add 1 cup marinade. Seal bag, toss gently to coat. Place pineapple, bell peppers, and onion in another large zip-top plastic bag, add 1 cup marinade. Seal,- toss gently. Refrigerate 2 hours, turning... - 30.2038
Chicken Salad Ambrosia
1. To make the dressing, in a bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Whisk with a fork or close lid and shake until well amalgamated.
3. Chill the dressing until ready to serve, whisking or shaking before use.
4. Just before serving time,... - 42.9319
Winter Fruit-chicken Combo
Wash the chicken thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Marinate the chicken pieces with a mixture of onion and ginger paste along with salt, sugar and curd. Keep it untouched for 1.5-2 hours.
Cube the fruits evenly except the grapes. Heat oil in a pan and... - 41.9848
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken
Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken! For a person like me who loves the combined flavors of roasted eggplant and chicken, this dish is God given! Try the Eggplant Roasted With Mediterranean Chicken, then you will understand why I love it so much! - 46.5574
Herb And Red Currant Stuffed Duck
Bone the duck.
Put it on a board with the neck towards you and cut off the wing and leg tips at the joint.
Place breast side down.
Using a sharp knife, slit through to the bone along its back.
Ease the flesh away from one side of the back and rib cage, then... - 38.8317
Pork Cutlets With Roasted Tomatoes And Arugula
How many times have you turned down the idea of preparing a gourmet meal at home and chosen to dine at a fancy restaurant instead? It isn’t difficult to create a restaurant style dish in your own kitchen. Watch this recipe video of crispy Pork Escalope... - 140.239
Fruited Rabbit Tagine
1) Wash the rabbit pieces and dry them gently.
2) In a large bowl, arrange olive oil, orange juice, onion, garlic, 1/2 cup of chopped mint, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin, apricots, and cherries.
3) Stir in rabbit and toss all the ingredients... - 41.8556
Steam Baked Apples
Slice the tops off the apples to form lids.
Scoop out the cores, making a hole about 1 inch wide.
Finely chop the raisins, then mix with the sugar, butter, nuts and brandies.
Fill the apples with this and chill for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, soak a clay cooking... - 46.2127
Holiday Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
Grease 2 loaf pans 23 x 13 x 7 cm (9 x 5 x 3 inches).
In large bowl, sift 1 L (4 cups) flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace and nutmeg.
Add broth, sugar and butter.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes,... - 44.1607
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Couscous
2. Place the water or stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the couscous, cover, and remove pan from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Slice tops off the peppers; reserve the tops. Scoop out the insides and discard. Chop... - 32.829
Method of making fruit salsa:
1. Firstly, just wash and peel the fruits properly
2. Secondly, cut the various fruit into small pieces of equal size.
3. Thirdly, you can cut the onions cilantro in similar pieces as fruit.
4. Next step is to mix all the... - 31.9123