- » Cherry Oatmeal
Cherry Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry oatmeal recipes.
Cherry Oatmeal Bread
In a small bowl, combine the cherries and buttermilk.
Let soak for 25 minutes, or until softened.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Mix... - 44.2698
Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Bars
1. Lightly grease an 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan. In a bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugars with an electric mixer on medium to high speed till fluffy. Add eggs and... - 31.3363
Cherry Oatmeal Layer
1. Spread the hazel nuts on an ovenproof plate and microwave on HIGH for 30-45 seconds until they are lightly browned.
2. Place the hazel nuts in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the oatmeal and the sugar, stir in the milk and then refrigerate overnight.
3.... - 26.9239
You May Also Like!
Oatmeal With Dried Cherries
In a 6-quart Crock-Pot or other slow cooker, combine the water, oatmeal, cherries, brown sugar, and salt.
Cover and cook on low for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Serve topped with the maple syrup and margarine or butter. - 27.7382
Oatmeal Fruit Cookies
Cream butter, sugar and eggs until well blended.
Mix dry ingredients together.
Add to butter and egg mixture.
Mix well, adding only enough milk to make a dough that is easy to handle.
Mix in fruits and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonsful on greased cookie sheet.
Bake... - 40.7793
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 134.803
Royal Cherry Bars
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, soda and salt; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Press half the crumb mixture evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Blend sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; stir in reserved cherry... - 42.1698
Dad's Oatmeal Cookie Dessert
Beat cream, add vanilla and sugar and put between the cookies, standing them on their edge on the dish from which you wish to serve.
Save a good half of cream to cover the roll entirely, and put in refrigerator for about 6 to 8 hours.
You may decorate with... - 24.117
This recipe creates a very healthy homemade oatmeal. Your kids will love it, too! - 115.674
Nutty, Fruity Oatmeal And Chocolate Cookie
Here is a cookie recipe which satiates your taste buds and is a healthy and nutritious snack as well! Oatmeal and Chocolate Cookies contain health benefits because of its two major ingredients – oatmeal and chocolate. Dark chocolate is an antioxidant... - 131.934
Frosted Oatmeal Crisps
Beat the first three ingredients together.
Stir in salt, soda and flour sifted together.
Add oats and coconut.
Chill slightly to make handling easier.
Roll in small balls and place on lightly greased cooky sheets 1 1/2 inches apart.
Flatten each slightly with... - 38.2564
Maypo Cherry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan with butter.
3. Using a sieve sift together flour, soda and salt.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix together MAYPO, brown sugar and melted butter with... - 44.5827
Chunky Cherry Chews
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add oatmeal mixed with... - 35.2258
Cherry Oatmeal Recipes By Category