- » Cherry Nut Ball
Cherry Nut Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry nut ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry nut ball recipes.
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cherry Nut Nuggets is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious cherry recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.0334
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cream shortening and cream cheese; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Chill dough at least... - 39.8839
Cream margarine, sugar and egg yolk together until fluffy.
Add lemon juice, lemon rind, orange rind and extract.
Add flour, and mix well.
Wrap in waxed paper, and chill several hours.
Roll into small balls.
Beat egg white slightly, and dip balls in it, then... - 42.9314
You May Also Like!
Cherry Holiday Balls
Combine eggs, sugar, nuts, dates, coconut, almond extract, vanilla and salt.
Place in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring mixture at 10-minute intervals.
Remove from oven; stir well.
Cool; shape around cherries.
Roll in... - 41.0002
Date And Cherry Bites
– Grill almonds in oven and set aside.
– Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add dates, sugar and cherries and stir until a soft paste forms.
– Stir in nuts and cornflakes.
– Shape into small balls, cool, and roll in the grilled almonds. - 29.2981
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Cook syrup in 1 quart saucepan till reduced to 14 cup.
Add brandy and cherries.
Let stand 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
Fill small ice cream scoop or 14 cup measure with chocolate ice cream; poke 2 or 3 cherries... - 27.9964
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Cream the fruit sugar and butter together.
3) Stir in the flour and salt, blend well.
4) Then stir in the chopped nuts and vanilla, mix to form a dough.
5) In each teaspoon dough, enclose a... - 48.3164
Butter Nut Balls
Cream butter till soft and smooth.
Add sugar gradually, creaming after each addition.
Blend in egg yolks, rind and beat until fluffy.
Add half the flour, then milk and remaining flour.
Knead slightly to blend thoroughly.
Shape into balls size of a walnut.
Dip... - 39.3828
Coffee Party Nut Balls
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in shortening until very crumbly.
Add sugar and spices.
Beat egg, add milk, and stir into flour mixture - will be dry.
Knead well - break off teaspoon-size pieces - form into balls and dip in melted butter,... - 40.2493
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 41.5843
1. Combine almonds, orange peel, cherries, lemon rind and flour in a small bowl; toss to coat thoroughly.
2. Combine the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, sugar, honey and cream in a small saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture bubbles.... - 34.6664
Mexican Mocha Balls
Cream butter and add sugar; add vanilla extract: continue beating until blended.
Combine flour, cocoa, coffee, and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Blend in nuts and cherries.
Chill dough for ease in handling.
Shape into balls 1 inch In diameter: place... - 38.9341
Cherry Dot Cookies
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs; beat well.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in nuts, dates and chopped cherries.
Shape level... - 48.1445