- » Cherry Mix
Cherry Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry mix recipes.
No Mix Cherry Supreme
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, add melted butter.
2. In a bowl, mix in flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk. Pour over melted butter without mixing.
3. Pour the cheery pie filling over it evenly without mixing.
4. In a preheated oven,... - 41.0161
You May Also Like!
Halloween Special Black Cherry Cooler
Need a quick pick-me-up? Then turn on to the black cherry cooler. Pique your palate with this real strong sting that comes spiked with triple sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and red stag. Stream the video for more inspiration on this. - 90.2976
Seal in June.
Open at Christmas.
Serves 10 to 12. - 23.978
Mixed Berry Muffins
Mixed berry muffins is an enticing style of making muffins with some of the most love filled fruits like strawberries and cherries. It is also quite nutritious with the oats and the antioxidants from these colored berries. Take a look at the video for exact... - 120.309
Slightly Guilt Free Dessert
Alright people, Victoria here is showing us how to make this Slightly Guilt Free Dessert . It definitely has lesser calories than the desserts of this genre. Watch and learn, people! - 110.149
1 In a pan add sugar,salt,cornstarch and water.
2 Add pitted cherries and cook stirring constantly until thick.
3 Pour cognac or kirsch over the top and ignite.
4 Serve immediately over individual servings of hard vanilla ice cream. - 34.1311
Cherry Tootsie Pop Cocktail
This is a bit of a novelty cocktail by name, but a serious drinking experience at the end of the day. A new redbull recipe to experiment with that has a good sweetness. Watch and learn how to make the Cherry Tootsie Pop Cocktail from this video. Cheers! - 116.052
Wash cherries and remove stems.
Put cherries in a wide-mouthed 2-quart jar in layers with loaf sugar and spices.
Pour whisky over all.
Let stand at room temperature, covered, for at least 2 months.
The longer it stands, the better it tastes. - 34.1168
Classic Cherries Jubilee
1. In a frying pan melt jelly.
2. Add butter and stir until melted.
3. Add cherries and mix thoroughly.
4. In a small saucepan heat kirsch.
5. Pour over cherries and ignite with long match. Burn until flames die.
6. Spoon the hot cherries over ice... - 36.6583
1. Drain the cherries, reserving the juice.
2. Mix the sugar with the cornstarch and add one cup of the reserved juice, a little at a time. Cook three minutes, stirring constantly. Add the cherries and pour the kirsch over the top. Ignite the kirsch and ladle... - 30.7003
1) Drain cherries on absorbent paper toweling.
2) Mix butter with icing sugar, creaming well and stir in orange juice and coconut thoroughly.
3) Make small patties from teaspoonsful of the mixture and wrap around drained cherries to form small... - 39.5731