- » Cherry Lemonade
Cherry Lemonade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry lemonade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry lemonade recipes.
Combine sugar, water, and lemon rind in a medium saucepan, bring to a boil.
Boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, cool.
Stir in lemon juice.
Strain syrup through a sieve, press rind, and discard.
Add cherries and juice to syrup.
Cover and... - 31.0868
Combine lemon juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Cover and chill.
Stir in mineral water. - 25.0414
You May Also Like!
Scrub lemons, trim off ends, and cut into very thin slices, discarding seeds.
Place slices in a bowl, add sugar, and press hard with the back of a wooden spoon until all sugar is dissolved.
Add ice cubes, water, and cherry juice.
Strain into glasses and... - 22.7285
Lynn's Cherry Limeade
Lynn demonstrates how to make Cherry Limeade. This is a delicious drink and makes enough for company. Great for a hot summer day. - 0
With sharp knife, slice 3 lemons very thinly crosswise.
Discard seeds and end slices.
Put lemon slices into large bowl or sturdy pitcher.
With wooden spoon, muddle until sugar is dissolved and slices are broken.
Strain; then add ice cubes and cold... - 32.4343
Pink Lemonade Slush
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine together 1 can of pink lemonade concentrate and 1 cup of ice. Process till the mixture is thick and smooth.
2) Add 2 more cups of ice gradually, thoroughly blending the mix. Pour mixture into a... - 32.3954
Remove seeds from lemon and orange juices, but do not strain.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add remainder of the ingredients.
Place 2 tablespoons of crushed ice in each 8 1/2 glass and fill with lemonade.
Garnish with a lemon slice over the rim of each... - 32.7637
Picnic Lemonade has a refreshing taste. Picnic Lemonade gets its taste from lemon juice mixed with sugar and water. Picnic Lemonade is commonly used in summer time. - 37.7029
1. In a highball glass, fill ice cubes and pour rum over them
2. Fill the glass with lemonade and stir well
3. Garnish with maraschino cherry and a slice of lime before serving - 28.8413
Rosy Lemonade Punch
1. In a bowl, place ice and pour MATEUS Rose, lemonade and grenadine on top; stir to mix.
2. Float slices of lemon on top.
3. In glasses or cups, pour drink and garnish each serving with a cherry, if desired. - 30.1315
With a sharp knife, very thinly slice lemons crosswise.
Discard end slices and seeds.
Put lemon slices into a large bowl or sturdy pitcher.
Add the sugar.
With a wooden spoon or potato masher, pound until the sugar is dissolved and slices are broken.
Add 1... - 30.386
Green Tea Lemonade
Take a look at this nice make-ahead drink, which brings up intense flavor when allowed to sit overnight. Watch the video to see how the chef quickly combines few ingredients to make exotic lemonade in no time. A nice refreshing thing to serve up at your... - 118.214
Cherry Lemonade Recipes By Category