- » Cherry Kiss
Cherry Kiss Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry kiss recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry kiss recipes.
You May Also Like!
Cherry Chocolate Kisses
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine margarine, powdered sugar, cherry juice, almond extract and food coloring; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add cherries; mix well.
Form dough into 1-inch... - 43.8685
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites with salt until they reach stiff stage but not dry.
3) Add in 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time, beating until granules are dissolved and then lightly mix in vanilla and... - 37.4568
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach soft moist peak stage and slowly beat in sugar and salt.
3) Beating should be continued until mixture becomes thick and glossy and egg whites reach a peak... - 37.1527
Date Nut Kisses
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till a foamy stage and add in salt.
3) Slowly beat in sugar until very stiff and glossy and mix in vanilla, dates, and nuts.
4) Take buttered cookie sheets and drop the... - 38.0871
If you can get hold of Scotch whisky (you probably might be having this), and an equal quantity of sweet vermouth, cherry brandy and orange juice, there is nothing better you can prepare than this Angel S Kiss cocktail. Angel S Kiss is a yummy drink for sure.... - 26.0163
Coffee Meringue Kisses
Line baking sheets with baking parchment or waxed paper.
Grease waxed paper.
Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
To make meringue, dissolve coffee powder in just enough hot water to blend it.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
Slowly add... - 42.6433
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form; mix in remaining ingredients except cherries and drop from a half teaspoon onto ungreased, foil-lined baking sheets, spacing cookies about 1 1/2" apart.
Decorate each, if you like,... - 37.2911
Beat egg whites, salt and vanilla together until moist peaks form.
Beat in brown sugar, a few tablespoons at a time, and beat until very stiff.
With a fork stir in coconut, cereal and nuts.
Drop small dabs of the mixture 1 inch apart on oiled and floured... - 35.2555
The Last Word Cocktail, Curtis Kisses Crystal Head
In this episode we watch Curtis make out with Crystal Head Vodka while building the Last Word cocktail. This cocktail is built in the spirit of the classics but itself isn't a classic cocktail (yet). Will it be a good use of Maraschino Liqueur? Derrick is... - 0
1. In a cocktail glass, pour Benedictine.
2. Add cream, do not stir.
3. Garnish with a cherry and serve immediately. - 26.4018
The Widows Kiss
In this free mixology video Clint will teach you how to make a classic, The Widows Kiss. This cocktail is super silky and smooth, one sip of it and you will be able to tell how it got its name. This is a sinful, deadly cocktail but those are always the best.... - 127.726