- » Cherry Jubilee Sauce
Cherry Jubilee Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry jubilee sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry jubilee sauce recipes.
Home Made Cherries Jubilee
1) In a casserole, add cornstarch, sugar, water and cherries to combine.
2) Place the casserole inside microwave to cook without putting the lid for 6 minutes or until the mixture gets thick by stirring occasionally.
3) Use a dish, to... - 38.2659
Cherries Jubilee With Cherry Brandy
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, mix the cherry syrup, jelly and cornstarch.
2. In the microwave, cook for 3 to 4 minutes at High, until slightly thickened, stirring once.
3. Add the cherries to this.
4. Cook for 2 minutes at High.
5. In a... - 40.7477
Cherries Jubilee: Sweet World #1
If you are looking for an interesting and tasty dessert recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy dessert treat that can be whipped up within minutes. Watch to know more! - 111.893
Fresh Cherries Jubilee
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar, water, orange juice and cornstarch. Mix well and cook on a medium flame till sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth and thick.
2. Add orange peel and cherries; mix well and bring to boil.
3. Once boiled,... - 41.0839
Cherries Jubilee Sauce
Heat the frozen cherries slowly to a boil without first defrosting.
Stir in the cornstarch mixed with the orange juice.
Cook and stir until sauce is clear.
Flavor and color according to taste and add sherry.
Ladle over frozen cream puffs, slices of... - 33.4136
1. Drain syrup from cherries into a 1-cup measure; add water to make 1 cup.
2. Mix sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; stir in cherry liquid. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; stir in brandy or rum and cherries. Cool. - 23.148
Quick Jubilee Sauce
In small bowl thoroughly combine preserves, port, and almond extract.
Serve over ice cream. - 26.2004
Instant Jubilee Sauce
1. In a container or glass jar stir both the port wine and almond extract into the cherry preserves and chill.
2. Use as garnish or mix into dessert or with toppings such as whipped cream or as desired. - 25.6325