- » Cherry Jubilee Cake
Cherry Jubilee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry jubilee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry jubilee cake recipes.
1. Drain the cherries, reserving the juice.
2. Mix the sugar with the cornstarch and add one cup of the reserved juice, a little at a time. Cook three minutes, stirring constantly. Add the cherries and pour the kirsch over the top. Ignite the kirsch and ladle... - 30.7003
You May Also Like!
Cherries Jubilee Sponge
Cut 1/2-inch slice off the top of the sponge cake.
Hollow out the top section of the cake as follows: Make 2 circular cuts 1/2 inch in from the outside and inside edges of the cake to within 1 inch of the bottom.
Pull out the cake, leaving a cavity.
Fill with... - 24.8548
Frozen Jubilee Cherries
Prepare cherries and set aside.
Boil wine, sugar and lemon peel together for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add cherries and bring to boil.
Turn heat low and cover.
Simmer 5 or 6 minutes or until barely tender.
Return syrup to the heat and add a smooth... - 31.2132
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 46.3604
Cherries Jubilee Sauce
Measure cornstarch into a small chafing dish, and stir in the drained juice.
Heat and stir until thickened and clear.
Add red currant jelly and sugar.
Cook and stir until jelly is smoothly melted.
Add lemon juice, food coloring and the cherries.
Set over hot... - 30.7461
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 144.109