- » Cherry Holiday Square
Cherry Holiday Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry holiday square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry holiday square recipes.
Cherry Holiday Balls
Combine eggs, sugar, nuts, dates, coconut, almond extract, vanilla and salt.
Place in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring mixture at 10-minute intervals.
Remove from oven; stir well.
Cool; shape around cherries.
Roll in... - 39.4893
You May Also Like!
Maypo Cherry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan with butter.
3. Using a sieve sift together flour, soda and salt.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix together MAYPO, brown sugar and melted butter with... - 44.5827
Black Cherry Squares
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the cherries, then add into the
lemon juice to level up 1 3/4 cups liquid.
2) Heat the mixture, stir into the gelatin to dissolve and refrigerate until slightly firm.
3) Mix in the olives, pecans and cherries evenly... - 33.3536
Almond And Cherry Squares
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Combine the flour, salt and sugar together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared tin... - 47.7473
Cherry Chocolate Squares
Bottom Layer: Put butter, sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
When melted, stir in fork beaten egg and cook until thickened slightly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crumbs, coconut, walnuts and water.
Press very firmly into ungreased 9 x 9 inch (22... - 43.996
This is a kid friendly Coconut Squares recipe. My wife likes this Coconut Squares recipe. Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dish to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my son. So this dish... - 33.3671
Frosty Fruit Squares
1) In a saucepan, mix the flour, honey and sugar together.
2) Then allow to boil, stir continuously and cook for 1 minute.
3) In the beaten egg, gradually mix the lemon juice and blend in a little honey mixture.
4) Pour the egg mixture into the... - 45.7537
Cherries In The Snow
Cherries in snow is a delightful dessert prepared with angel food cake. Made with a base of cake pieces, the cherries in snow are layered with cherry pie filling and whipped cream. Chilled and served as desserts, the cherries in snow are simply divine. - 33.2871
Cherry Cream Torte
1) Take a small bowl and combine together sugar, margarine and pretzels in it. Mix nicely.
2) Take an 8 inch ungreased baking pan and press the prepared mixture at the bottom of the pan.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix together sour cream, pudding mix,... - 41.3953
Festive Cherry Mash Bars
A sweet treat to make for the Holidays! They turn out really pretty and colorful! They are great for your Christmas or Holiday trays! - 114.25
Holiday Mocha Fudge
Combine milk, sugar, butter, and salt in a Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Bring to a boil; cook 3 minutes or until mixture reaches 225Â°, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and add next 6 ingredients,... - 31.6349