- » Cherry Holiday Bar
Cherry Holiday Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry holiday bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry holiday bar recipes.
Sour Cream Cherry Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix brown sugar and butter.
3) Stir in oats, 1 1/2 cups flour and baking soda.
4) Mix the ingredients until crumbs form.
5) Transfer mixture on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan and press... - 44.4275
Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars
Give your chocolate fudge cake mix a cherry twist by making these scrumptious moist and chocolaty bars! - 31.9011
Festive Cherry Mash Bars
A sweet treat to make for the Holidays! They turn out really pretty and colorful! They are great for your Christmas or Holiday trays! - 114.25
Land O Lakes Merry Cherry Cheesecake Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, flour, brown sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed. Stir in chopped cherries.
3. Into a... - 43.9066
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 47.3813
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and mix together all ingredients except cherries and nuts in it until well-blended.
3) Slowly mix in cherries and nuts.
4) Form two 10-inch rolls from the dough.
5)... - 38.6882
Chunky Cherry Chews
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add oatmeal mixed with... - 35.2258
Sinful Chocolate Cherry Cordial Dessert
If you are looking to add extra decadence to your dessert platter, this is the recipe to go for. This intensely chocolaty dessert is as indulgent it can get. Here's Betty's recipe of this sinful, sumptuous, and sweet dessert treat that is indeed... - 102.459
Bar Therapy: The Bad Santa Cocktail
1. In a mixing glass, combine scotch whiskey, vermouth, liqueur, and lemon juice.
2. For foam topping, in a small bowl, combine whipped cream, and vermouth. Mix well.
3. Add cinnamon, and mix to combine.
4. Fill shaker with ice, stir and remove excess... - 0
Cherry Cordial Dessert
1. In a bowl gently combine first 4 ingredients and spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
2. With cover freeze until firm.
3. On a serving platter place dessert and remove rim from springform pan.
4. Garnish with whipped cream, grated... - 41.1475
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 47.2045
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 47.4333
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
Chocolate Covered Cherries
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
2. Add in milk, vanilla and almond extracts.
3. Through a sieve, drain cherries; dry on absorbent paper towels.
4. With your hands, Shape a small amount of sugar... - 44.5142
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 38.7401
Chocolate Kirsch Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour two 8-inch layer cake pans.
In a small mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar, vanilla, and 4 tablespoons kirsch.
Beat until mixture doubles in volume.
Add chocolate in a slow steady stream, mixing until... - 47.9957
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 47.6168
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.041
Quick Fruit Cake
1. Combine mixed fruit, dates, butter, sugar, cinnamon and water in a large saucepan. Stir over heat until butter has melted. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cook for 3 minutes, cool to room temperature.
2. Stir in brandy and eggs, mix well. Add sifted... - 37.4237
Chocolate Dipped Flapjacks
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put all the ingredients, except for the chocolate. Beat well for 2 to 3 minutes, till well blended.
3) Into a greased 11x7-inch Swiss roll tin, spread the mixture.
4) Bake in... - 40.1758
Raw Food Smoothie
Smoothies are rich, thick, sweet, satisfying drinks made out of whole fruits, frozen fruits, fruit juices, and sometimes nuts, seeds, or other ingredients. Smoothies are popular in juice bars around the world. - 29.5576
Jack Frost Dessert
Break Date Bars in bite-size pieces and spread out on pan; set aside.
Prepare fresh fruits: Pare and section oranges, removing white membranes; cut sections in half (1 cup).
Halve and seed grapes (1 cup).
Pare, core, and cube the pear (1 cup).
Peel bananas,... - 39.9896
Extra Fruity Dark Fruit Cake
In plastic container or bowl, combine seeded and seedless raisins, cherries, pineapple, currants, peel and rum; cover and let stand overnight or for up to 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Grease 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan; line base and sides with double... - 46.5467
Chocolate Pecan Fruit Cake
In large bowl, toss together pineapple, cherries, pecans, unsweetened and semisweet chocolate and raisins; toss with half of the flour.
Stir together remaining flour, baking powder and salt.
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until light and... - 42.9871
Buche De Noel
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With foil, line a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
2) With an electric beater on medium speed, beat the egg yolks for 2 minutes.
3) Add ½ cup of sugar very gradually and continue to beat for... - 44.6534
Gummy Worm Martini
This Halloween, put the BOO in your booze with Three Olives Vodka. Featuring two recently launched flavors perfect for the holiday’s festivities, Three Olives RangTang and Purple will bring the spirit of Halloween to your home bar. - 17.5702
Chocolate Christmas Trees
Combine cereal, cherries, dates, and walnuts in mixing bowl.
Combine syrup, molasses, salt, and vinegar in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, until a small amount of mixture forms... - 44.6982