- » Cherry Garnish
Cherry Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry garnish recipes.
Black Cherry Garnish For Duck
This Black Cherry Garnish For Duck makes my duck dishes taste incredible ! Try out this amazing garnish for your gravy duck party or casual side courses and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions for the Black Cherry Garnish For Duck is welcome ! - 21.8673
Black Cherry Garnish For Duck
1) Wash and drain the cherries in a 4 cup measuring glass.
2) Add 1 cup of juice.Keep aside.
3)Dissolve cornstarch and arrow root in cold water. Reserve.
5)In a casserole, place the drained cherries in juice and add the red current... - 32.4592
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup if necessary, to make 1 cup.
Mix syrup, sugar, cornstarch and salt in blazer pan of chafing dish.
Place over direct high flame; cook until sauce is clear and slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Fold in... - 38.5542
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cut top off each cherry tomato.
Scoop out and discard pulp, leaving shells intact.
Invert tomato shells on paper towels to drain.
Combine mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients; stir well.
Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons mixture into each tomato.
Cover and chill... - 34.8038
Shortbread Date Tarts
1) Spoon the date filling into the shortbread pastry shells.
2) Then swirl the whipped cream and place half a maraschino cherry on top.
3) Serve in a nice plate. - 26.8097
Emma Calvet 's Ice Cream Dessert
1. Chill four glass dishes
2.Allow the raspberries to thaw and push threw the strainer; melt chocolate nad cream together
3. Add cherry brandy, stir and pour into a saucebpat
4. Add a spoonful of icecream into each glass
5. Top... - 31.641
Quick Black Forest Cake
Stir kirsch into pie filling.
Place one cake layer on serving plate.
Spoon pie filling evenly over cake layer.
Whip cream with sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form.
Spread about 2 cups evenly over cherries.
Top with second cake layer.
Spread remaining... - 44.5354
Duck With Cherries
Place the duck in the casserole with the onion, cover and cook with the stock for 30 minutes.
Remove the liquid from the casserole and retain.
Sprinkle with grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Pour over the cherries, retaining a few for the garnish, and... - 42.9731
Sinful Chocolate Cherry Cordial Dessert
If you are looking to add extra decadence to your dessert platter, this is the recipe to go for. This intensely chocolaty dessert is as indulgent it can get. Here's Betty's recipe of this sinful, sumptuous, and sweet dessert treat that is indeed... - 102.459
Frozen Cherry Dessert
Cover cherries with brandy; soak for several hours.
Let ice cream stand until softened; blend in cherries and rum.
Freeze in individual sherbet glasses.
Garnish with mint leaves. - 28.0271
Cherry whirl is a simple yet delicious dessert made with marashino cherries and light cream along with lemon juice and pineapple juice. Topped with a dollop of ice cream along with a cherry, this dessert recipe is quick to fix and very yummy! - 30.2937
Pour boiling water on gelatin in bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in ice cubes until gelatin thickens; remove any remaining ice cubes.
Beat in yogurt with rotary beater until smooth.
Pour into individual serving dishes, glasses or molds;... - 28.5553
Ported Cherry Dessert
Drain cherries, measuring syrup.
Reserve 6 cherries for garnish.
Add lemon juice to syrup; add wine to make 1 cup, and bring to a boil.
Combine gelatin and boiling liquid in blender container.
Cover and blend at low speed for 30 seconds or until gelatin is... - 35.7839
Cherry Nut Mold
1. Dice cream cheese and drain cherries, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough Dr.Pepper to cherry syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and add sugar and gelatin.
4. Stir over low heat until mixture is heated and gelatin... - 45.0181
Black Forest Tartlets With Chocolate Cherries
Combine half of the chocolate chips with 2 tsp shortening in a glass bowl; heat in a microwave oven on high for 1 minute.
Remove from microwave and stir.
Continue to heat in microwave, stirring at 30-second intervals until almost all chips are... - 40.9108
Duck With Cherries
1) Into 4 equal portions, cut the duck and with a heavy needle.
2) Use salt and freshly ground pepper to season.
3) In a large skillet, melt the butter and sauté the duck for about 20 minutes over low heat till the pieces are brown all over.
4)... - 43.571
Cherry Pie Pudding
Spread cherry pie filling in glass baking dish.
Place cubes of cake on top.
Beat together eggs, milk, sugar, and almond extract; pour over cake cubes.
Cook on medium (5) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Arrange drained cherries over top of pudding for garnish. - 28.9365
Prepare Blintzes as directed.
Omit Cheese Blintze Filling.
Fill each with 1 to 2 tablespoons canned cherry pie filling.
Fold in sides, and roll up.
Brown in butter or margarine.
Garnish with sour cream or whipped cream before serving. - 19.0311
Very Cherry Crescent Ring
Set aside five cherries for garnish.
Chop remaining cherries; place in a mixing bowl.
Add cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and pecans; beat until blended.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Place dough together, forming one large rectangle; seal seams and... - 47.8333
Sweet Cherry Bombe
1) Stone and cut in half 11/2 cups cherries; reserve remaining cherries for garnish.
2) In 1 1/2-quart bowl, mix together butter and cracker crumbs, and press around side and bottom of bowl.
3) Place the bowl in refrigerator and chill until... - 48.8361
Roast Duck With Cherry Sauce
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Weigh the duck and calculate cooking time.
Prepare and roast the duck, as described in the tip, placing the quartered cooking apple and quartered onion inside the cavity.
Roast the duck for the calculated cooking... - 36.2277
1. Into a tumbler, half fill with broken ice and add Angostura Bitters.
2. Add Ginger Syrup, Cherry Syrup and Lime Juice; stir well.
3. Into another tumbler, strain the drink and fill with soda water.
4. Garnish with cherries and orange slices. - 41.3117
Cherry Lemon Cooler
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; add cherries. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Strain syrup into a container with a tight-fitting lid; discard cherries. Refrigerate syrup... - 26.4007
Low Fat Raw Vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram makes this low fat raw vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler for you to savor! This raw delectable delight will keep you from "Falling off the Wagon!" It satisfies literally every craving, and you can eat it all without guilt because... - 134.987
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 41.4812
Tipsy Cherry Parson
1. In mixing bowl beat well combining dessert topping mix and milk.
2. Add powdered sugar gradually.
3. Soften cream cheese and beat into topping mixture taking small amount at a time.
4. Cut cake into 3 layers.
5. Place 1 layer on cake plate and... - 43.3151
1. Drain cherries and drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough water to pineapple syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour pineapple syrup liquid and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in gelatin until dissolved and add cola... - 36.7855
Red And White Cherry Freeze
Soften cream cheese, using creaming method; blend in pineapple, marshmallows and cherries.
Fold in whipped cream; pile into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch dish or tray.
May be garnished with whipped cream and whole Maraschino cherries. - 23.2743
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 47.2045
Cherry Cordial Dessert
1. In a bowl gently combine first 4 ingredients and spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
2. With cover freeze until firm.
3. On a serving platter place dessert and remove rim from springform pan.
4. Garnish with whipped cream, grated... - 41.1475
Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions, adding almond flavoring, and allow to thicken partially.
To achieve attractive diagonal stripes with red jam, proceed as follows: Hold parfait glass at an angle, spoon in some jam, then a layer of... - 18.1986
Cold Cherry Souffle'
Blend cherries with orange juice in electric blender; set aside.
Mix gelatin, 2/3 cup sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Beat in egg yolks until light.
Stir in milk and 1/2 cup water gradually.
Cook over boiling water for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 41.9881
Spiced Black Cherry Ring
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This spiced black cherry ring is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 40.498
Cherry Cordial Dessert
Gently combine first 4 ingredients; spoon into a 9-inch springform pan.
Cover and freeze until firm.
Place dessert on a serving platter, and remove rim from springform pan.
Garnish with whipped cream, grated chocolate, and maraschino cherries.
To serve, spoon... - 28.522
Jubilee Cherry Cream
1) Drain syrup from cherries measuring 1-cup measure. If required add water to make 1 cup.
2) Transfer content into a medium-size saucepan and heat to boil.
3) Turn off heat and keep aside.
4) Add marshmallows and stir till melted, then add cherries... - 35.0177
Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes
This Guacamole In Cherry Tomatoes is awesome ! Eat these delicious onion and bacon in Worcestershire sauce stuffed cherry tomatoes with savory sauces independently or as a side course with any suitable main dish! Tell me if you like this Guacamole In Cherry... - 29.4742
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and then add the butter in pieces. Rub into the flour.
3) Add the almonds and sugar and stir well. Add just enough egg to bind the mixture.
4) On a floured... - 45.292
Cheery Cherry Chicken Salad
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cherries, walnuts and onions; mix well. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, oregano and pepper; pour over chicken mixture. Mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours. Serve on lettuce. Garnish with... - 30.8531
Cherry Waldorf Snack
Satiate your hungry tummy with this enticingly delicious Cherry Waldorf Snack; a fresh, fun and like snack to chew on! A great medly of fruits and fruit juicesin Cherry flavored gelatin, this Cherry Waldorf Snack is such an awesome snack that everyone should... - 38.4386
In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, oil, sugar and salt.
Stir in flour 1 cup at a time, to make a stiff dough.
Let dough rest 5 minutes.
Knead until smooth, 8 to 10 minutes.
Divide dough into 3 equal balls.
Place balls in a plastic bag; let rest 1 hour.
On... - 40.851