- » Cherry Dumpling
Cherry Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry dumpling recipes.
Cherry Peach Dumplings
These Cherry Peach Dumplings are a treat ! These fruity dumplings with cinnamon and clove seasonings with lemony flavorings are sure going to win you over. Try these Cherry Peach Dumplings this weekend for your family with chicken or meat or with any other... - 40.937
Put undrained cherries and 3/4 cup sugar in large deep skillet and bring to boil.
Mix and sift 1/4 cup sugar, the flour, baking powder, and salt into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mix lightly.
Drop from tablespoon into boiling mixture, making 4 to 6... - 39.7155
Bring cherries and 1 cup sugar to a boil.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt into bowl; add milk to make stiff dough.
Drop from tablespoon into boiling cherries; cover tightly.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Whip cream with 2 teaspoons sugar.
Serve dumplings warm... - 35.3364
Hot Cherry Dumplings
Combine cherries and water in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir into cherry mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thick and clear.
Add food coloring, if desired.
Combine 1/4 cup sugar and biscuit mi - 32.264
You May Also Like!
Steamed Fruit Dumplings
Sift flour, baking-powder and salt together.
Cut in the shortening.
Add milk gradually to make a dough as stiff as for baking-powder biscuits.
Divide fruit into 8 greased molds, and add 1 tsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. of water to each, or omit sugar and use juice of... - 32.818
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 46.9847
The cherry sauce is a flavorful sauce prepped up with spices and meant to be served mainly over desserts like custards, puddings and ice cream. Prepared with red sour cherries and lemon juice along with corn syrup, the cherry sauce also has spices like... - 42.3839
Cherry Peach Delight
1. Combine water, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, cloves and cherry pie filling in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Mix in peaches. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 8 minutes at HIGH, or until boiling; stir twice.
2. Combine biscuit mix and 1/2 teaspoon... - 33.3151
Blueberry Or Cherry Cobbler
1. Combine pie filling, orange peel, and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in a 1 1/2 -quart glass casserole. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 6 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart mixing bowl, combine all remaining ingredients... - 28.6752
Red Wine Stewed Chicken Wings
1.With a sharp knife, cut the chicken wings at joints.
2. Put a non stick fry pan on flame.
3. Do not put oil or butter.
4. When the pan gets heated, put chicken wings in it.
5. Brown the wings evenly from both sides.
6. Add onions,... - 44.056
Kidderminster Plum Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Line a baking tray or sheet with grease proof paper
3. On a fruit board, roughly chop the cherries.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold puff... - 49.0953