- » Cherry Drink
Cherry Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry drink recipes.
Exotic Orange-cherry Juice Spritzers
Exotic fruit beverages are particularly beneficial to freshen up senses instantly after a hot sunny day. Watch chef Ginny showing how to make Orange Cherry Juice Spritzers to be served chilled with a fresh garnish. Orange in one of its best forms indeed! - 113.234
Organic Cherry Drink
1 In a jar, combine milk and cherries.
2 Add in the honey.
3 Using a hand blender, gradually blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
4 Pour into a glass and serve. - 99.8668
Holiday Cherry-pineapple Punch
Pack a real holiday punch this Christmas with this delicious cherry-pineapple punch. This festive drink oozes with flavor and makes for a great party drink. In this video, Betty shows how to make this delicious punch. With her special ice cubes, you can... - 92.2783
Fruit Soup With Burgundy
1. Take a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Empty can of cherries into the pan and stir in orange rind, cinnamon, salt and cornstarch until corn starch is well blended.
3. Place on a low flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring constantly until the... - 47.9377
Witch's Brew Won't Do New Year's Punch
1) Cut few orange slices.
2) Arrange a punch bowl.
3) In a saucepan, pour cherry juice and add cinnamon stick and cloves.
4) Cook on low heat for 10 minutes. ... - 42.9381
Lemon Cherry Cooler
Combine water and sugar in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling and boil 2 minutes.
Combine soft drink mixes and juice concentrates; beat with a rotary beater or mix in a blender.
Stir in the chilled... - 42.2448
Cherry Berry Slush
Thaw frozen fruit, do not drain.
Put raspberries into blender and blend until smooth.
Strain out seeds.
Place berries into mixing bowl.
Place cherries in blender with apple juice concentrate.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Combine with berries in mixing... - 38.4495
1) Arrange a cordial glass.
2) Prick a toothpick in cherry and keep aside.
MAKING ... - 37.436
1.Start by pitting the cherries
2.In a bowl, pour the strawberry and lemon juice, place the powdered sugar too, mix thoroughly until they turn into a syrup
3.In a bowl, place the cherries, and sprinkle chopped almonds, and pour over the... - 36.4869
Pineapple Cherry Parfait With Whipped Topping
Place 1 1/2 cups pineapple in blender container; process until smooth.
Pour into a 1 1/2-quart bowl.
Cut all but 6 cherries into quarters over bowl to catch juice.
Combine cut cherries and remaining pineapple with pureed pineapple.
Stir in extracts and... - 35.5991
Cherry Coke Salad
Drain juice from fruit; add water if necessary to make 2 cups.
Heat juice to boiling; add gelatin, stir until dissolved.
Cool; add cola and fruit.
Pour into 1 1/2 quart mold.
Chill until set.
Serve with salad dressing, cream cheese dressing or whipped cream. - 35.2188
Cherry Cola Soda, Blender Style
Put the cola beverage and sugar into an electric blender container.
Cover and turn on motor.
Add cherries and then ice cream.
Blend until thick and smooth.
Divide mixture among 8 tall glasses.
Fill with cola beverage.
Give a quick stir and top each with a... - 34.1036
Cranberry Cherry Punch
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in lemonade concentrate.
Add cold water and cranberry-juice cocktail.
Place two trays of ice cubes or molded ice ring in large punch bowl.
Pour punch over ice.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly pour ginger ale down... - 31.8577
Cherry Berry Drink
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender or a food pro.
2. Churn or blend the ingredients to form a homogeneous and frothy mix.
3. Garnish with cherries and serve immediately. - 30.2992
Cherry Lemon Cooler
1. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan; add cherries. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Strain syrup into a container with a tight-fitting lid; discard cherries. Refrigerate syrup... - 29.7998
Cherry Wine Soup
In medium saucepan stir together undrained cherries, sugar, tapioca, cloves, and 1 1/2 cups water.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; stir in wine.
Cover and chill... - 29.1646
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Blend quickly to mix and chill drink.
Pour into large cocktail glass. - 28.6676
Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream Soda
1. In blender combine 1/2 cup cold water and the drink mix and process on low speed until combined. Add ice cubes, 1 at a time, and process on high speed after each addition until mixture is thick and frothy.
2. Turn blender off; add soda. Process on low... - 28.3318
Pink Cherry Sodas
Pink cherry sodas are milky cherry flavored sodas prepared with vanilla ice cream as a topping. With a fizz and a rich creamy taste and feel, the pink cherry sodas are a real hit with both kids and adults. - 28.063
Cherry Melon Breakfast Drink
1 In a food processor or blender, combine the melon, cherries, yogurt, sugar, honey, and cloves.
Whirl for about 1 minuteoruntil smooth.
Pourintoglassesand - 26.9861
1. In a large pitcher, combine all the ingredients and stir till the crystals dissolve
2. Fill tall glasses with ice, pour the drink over it and serve - 26.763
Reconstitute lemonade according to directions in large punch bowl.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 23.9235
Sweet Martini Cocktail
Shake the vermouth, gin, bitters, if used, and ice together in a shaker. Strain into a glass. Serve with a cherry. - 21.7981
Pour the rum, lemon juice, cherry liqueur and kirsch into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass and drop it in. - 21.106
How To Make A Cherry Basil Collins
The Cherry Basil Collins is the epitome of a fresh, seasonal cocktail. Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey shows us how to mix bright, sweet-tart cherries and herbaceous basil into a refreshing summertime sipper. - 0
Fizzy Jalapeno Cherry Limeade
Watch this video to learn how to make Fizzy Jalapeno Cherry Limeades. We refresh this summertime classic with real cherries, hand-squeezed lime juice, raw sugar, and a spicy bite of jalapeno. - 0
Cherry Drink Recipes By Category