- » Cherry Currant Pie
Cherry Currant Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry currant pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry currant pie recipes.
Cherry Currant Pie
Place currants in a medium-size bowl.
Cover with warm water, and set aside to plump for 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Roll out half of pastry, and line a 9-inch pie plate with it.
In a medium-size saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in 1/2 cup reserved cherry... - 34.4659
You May Also Like!
Orange Flavored Cherries Jubilee
1. Combine cherry pie filling with jelly, orange rind and rum in medium glass bowl; stir to blend.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 5 to 6 minutes or until heated in center; stir.
3. Measure brandy into 1-cup glass measure.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 15 to 20 sec - 25.4048
1) Take a flameproof plate and put sponge cake on it.
2) Spread blackcurrant pie filling and put mousse on top.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and add castor sugar.
4) Using a palette knife spread the meringue on top.
5) Bake in the centre... - 36.4272
Cherry Topped Refrigerator Cake
Line pan with whole graham crackers, breaking crackers, if necessary, to fit. Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding. Let stand 5 minutes, and then blend in whipped topping. Spread half the pudding mixture over the crackers. Add... - 16.1779
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with baking powder, salt, and sugar.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture has the consistency of coarse cornmeal.
Stir in the currants and cherries.
Add the milk all at... - 38.1455
Bring to a boil and cook 1/2 hour slowly and bottle.
When making pie more apples may be added and any dried fruit desired, or more sugar if you like a sweeter pie. - 32.3269
Yuletide Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream butter with brown sugar, brandy flavoring and corn syrup; add egg and beat until very light.
Coat candied fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into... - 47.0307
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 45.5261
This is a wonderful Brandied Mincemeat recipe! This Brandied Mincemeat will be great for your meat pies. You will love its flavor Trust me you wouldn't want to miss it! - 42.4227
Rich Fruit And Ginger Cake
Grease a deep 9-inch cake pan and line the bottom and sides with baking parchment paper.
Beat the butter until creamy, then gradually add the sugar, beating until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in some of the beaten eggs, then some of the flours.
Continue adding... - 43.1964