- » Cherry Cupcake
Cherry Cupcake Recipes
Cherry cupcakes are one of the most loved forms of cupcakes around the world. Cherry cupcake is characterised by its unique flavour. It is prepared using readily available ingredients like flour, cream, eggs, ... More »
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 2
Part 2 of the video series contains a detailed explanation on making the mouth water mascarpone frosting. Once you top the almond and cherry cupcakes with this heavenly topping, your cupcakes will be a hit with everyone, it's guaranteed! - 105.964
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 1
Cupcakes are one sweet delight that never get old, and when yummy ingredients like cherry and almonds come together, topped with mascarpone frosting, things just get better! Watch the 2 part video to know how to make cupcakes that will disappear off the plate... - 104.333
Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes
Take a look at this interesting video that demonstrates a recipe to make chocolate cherry cupcakes. The video is step-wise and well explained making it easy for you to try out this recipe at home. Impress your guests with these gorgeous cupcakes which would... - 108.3
Betty's Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Take 2 muffin tins which can hold 12 cupcakes, and line it with paper liners.
3. Place a vanilla wafer in each cup, and set it aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and... - 0
Amaretto Cream Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #13
Are you looking for a creamy cupcake recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to be loved by all? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy amaretto cream frosting cupcake that is sure to make you fall in love! - 110.857
Beat egg yolks until thick and light; pour into double boiler.
Add lemon juice, sugar and salt; beat well.
Cook over hot water until custard coats spoon.
Add vanilla and rind.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into lemon mixture.
Fold... - 42.2881
Snowflake Macaroon Cupcakes
Combine coconut, 1/3 cup sugar and the 1 egg white in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes.
Combine and sift together flour and baking powder.
Add to coconut mixture.
Stir in almond extract.
Beat... - 41.5305
Stuffed with fresh strawberries, celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style with these quick to make tasty cupcakes. - 126.467
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 41.3475
Malt Shake Cupcakes
Melt butter in water in 1-quart jar.
Add remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup malt powder, walnuts and cherries.
Shake about 10 times.
Shake vigorously until well blended.
Fill paper baking cups in muffin pans two-thirds... - 40.467
Banana Cocoa Cupcakes
1.Take the container of electric blender and put lemonade concentrate, gin, cream of coconut, cherry juice and ice cubes in it and blend until foamy and light.
2.Pour in glasses and garnish with maraschino cherry before serving. - 36.34
Chocolate Sundae Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using electric mixer on high speed, in large mixing bowl beat together egg yolks and sugar until thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in oil.
3. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour,... - 45.795
Line 2 cupcake trays with paper cups and fill two-thirds full with spoonfuls of Sponge Cake batter.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until cupcakes are well risen and golden brown.
Turn out onto a wire rack to cool before icing.
To make icing,... - 32.536
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Line the paper muffin cups with wax paper.
3) In a bowl, combine sugar, eggs, cheese and lemon juice to form a smooth mixture.
4) Arrange 1 vanilla wafer in each of the lined muffin cups.
5) Add in a... - 43.2981
1. To prepare the cup cakes hollow out center, leaving about 1/4-inch of cake around sides and bottom.
2. Preheat oven to 500°.
3. In a bowl beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla and salt till soft peaks form.
4. Gradually add... - 44.0158
Grease and lightly flour muffin pans or line with paper bake cups. Set aside. Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to make 2/3 cup. Prepare cake mix according to package directions, except omit the water and stir in the reserved juice... - 25.0689
In a bowl combine mixed candied fruits and peels, raisins, and dates.
In a bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In large mixer bowl thoroughly cream together shortening, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after... - 45.8096
Mix-quick Cakes And Cupcakes
Bake 1 package (18.5 ounces) of any of the following cake mixes as directed for cakes or cupcakes:
Cool cake on wire rack 1 hour.
(Can be frosted and served immediately.) Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered 2 hours.
Wrap in aluminum foil, label... - 41.6652
Tri Cherry Jam
1. Pit cherries and measure with cup.
2. In a food processor or coarsely grind cherries.
3. In a large saucepan, cook ground cherries until skin is soft.
4. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; cook at 218° Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes until... - 38.3889
Cherry Loganberry Jam
1. Pit cherries.
2. In a large saucepan, place pitted cherries and cover with 2 cups of sugar.
3. Add berries and cover with another 2 cups of sugar; let stand for 1 hour.
4. In the same saucepan, add remaining sugar and cook until... - 35.3976
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold in 1/2 cup crumbs, almonds, cherries and sherry.
Whip cream with icing sugar and fold into egg white mixture.
Sprinkle bottom of 9 large paper baking cups (cupcake cups) with some of remain - 32.4022
Cherry Muffin With Crumb Topping
Cherry muffin...yummy and mouth watering. A fine video to prepare cherry muffin with a crunchy topping. The topping on these muffins will bring back memories of a crumb cake. Prepare these easy and oversized muffins that will please everyone with a warm... - 111.823
Cherry Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a 9" square pan, measure butter and brown sugar .
3 Pour the filling over the mixture.
4 Place in moderate oven and meanwhile prepare the cake topping.
5 In a bowl, combine egg, milk and... - 39.6196
Cherry Pie (& Pie Dough)
Hello Midwest! Join Honeysuckle Catering in this delicious recipe for a tart and flaky Cherry Pie! - 149.077
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter in an 8-inch round glass cake dish in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH).
2. Mix brown sugar into melted butter. Cook uncovered in microwave oven until brown sugar melts (about 2 minutes at HIGH).
3. Arrange pineapple slices and maraschino... - 35.7344
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Prepare an 8-1/4-inch round or 8-inch square dish.
2. Tip the butter or margarine into the dish
3. Microwave on High for 30 seconds
4. Add brown sugar to the dish and set aside to melt
5. Arrange the pineapple slices and cherries over brown... - 39.7332
Cherry Lemon Tarts
Place 2 liners in each 5- or 6-oz custard cup.
In small bowl, microwave butter at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in crumbs and sugar.
Place 1 rounded tablespoonful crumb mixture in each liner.
Press down firmly with small glass.
Blend remaining... - 43.1928
Banana Granola Muffin With Cashew And Cherries
A special treat for all. This video illustrates a fine variety of banana muffins. Made with the goodness of granola, cashew and cherry. This is very moist and crunchy at the same time. A perfect breakfast delight, they are an all time favorite. - 108.45
Portuguese King's Cake
In small bowl, mix together candied fruit, raisins, lemon and orange rinds and port; cover and let stand while preparing dough.
Meanwhile, in bowl, whisk together yeast, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the sugar, 1 cup (250 mL) of the flour and water until smooth.
Cover... - 49.7554
Tortoni Cups has a lucsious taste. Tortoni Cups gets its taste from macaroon mixed with jam and cream, tossed with cherries. Tortoni Cups is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 32.4809
Black Forest Torte
Drain cherries, reserving 3/4 cup syrup.
Halve the cherries and pour kirsch over; let stand at least 2 hours.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Line bottom of two 8 X 1 1/2 inch round cake dishes with waxed paper.
Pour 2 cups batter into each... - 45.2116
Place chocolate, marshmallows and milk in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Stir until chocolate melts.
Stir in nuts, cinnamon and vanilla.
Refrigerate until set.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Beat in sugar until stiff peaks... - 40.2642
In a large bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until mixture is pale yellow.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the Italian macaroons, rum and vanilla extract.
In a medium bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites and whipped cream into macaroon mixture.
Spoon... - 33.2494
Peach Upside Down Cake
Microwave butter in an 8-inch round glass baking dish at HIGH 30 seconds.
Spread softened butter to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
Sprinkle brown sugar over softened butter.
Arrange peaches and cherries on brown sugar.
Prepare cake mix according to... - 40.1008
Sift flour and baking powder 5 times.
Cream shortening, add sugar and cream until mixture is light and fluffy.
Fold in dry ingredients alternately with cold water and vanilla.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff but not dry.
Fold into batter.
Turn into a... - 40.3931
Easy Individual Fruit Cakes
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Prepare cake mix by package directions, using the eggs but substituting brandy or wine for the liquid called for.
Beat in spices and extracts.
Dredge fruit in flour, then mix into batter along with nuts.
Spoon into muffin tins lined... - 43.904
Iced Petit Fours
Prepare 2 quantities Sponge Cake batter and divide between 3 greased and lined jelly roll pans.
Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10-12 minutes.
Remove cakes from pans while still warm.
Turn out onto clean wax paper, removing paper lining.
Carefully halve each cake... - 44.2754
Apple Upside-down Cake
Core unpeeled apples and slice in rings 1/4 inch thick.
Melt butter in an oven going 10 inch skillet.
Add honey and the apple rings; cook 3 minutes, turning once.
Sprinkle with nuts and maraschino cherries.
Prepare cake mix batter as directed on package.
Pour... - 33.8677
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Grease sides of a loaf pan, 9x5x3".
Melt butter in bottom of loaf pan.
Sprinkle sugar evenly over butter.
Arrange pineapple in attractive pattern on butter-sugar coating.
Decorate with pecan halves and cherries if you wish.
Pour the half batter over... - 37.6053
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This frozen chocolate is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 38.8793
Frozen Chocolate Cookie Cups
Using an electric mixer, if possible, beat together the butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the melted chocolate and continue beating thoroughly.
Add the whole eggs, and beat again until fluffy.
Then beat in the peppermint and... - 36.4468
Trifle (traditional English)
Trifle (Traditional English) is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Trifle, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9883
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 40.2431
Miniature Eggnog Coffee Cakes
In mixing bowl cream together granulated sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour and baking powder.
Stir into creamed mixture alternately with the 2 cups eggnog.
Fold in fruits and peels.
Fill greased and floured 2 1/2-inch fluted... - 44.532
Little Christmas Cakes
Mix sugar, shortening and raisins, boiling water, spices, cocoa, and salt.
Boil for 2 minutes; add vanilla.
Let mixture cool and stir in soda which has been dissolved in small amount of water, and the flour.
Beat well by hand -not on electric mixer - then add... - 48.1119
Betty's White Chocolate Cake With Decorated Top
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a White Chocolate Cake with Decorated Top. This cake uses the White Chocolate Drizzle/Frosting (in frosting form) from the previous video in bettyskitchen. - 0
Combine with crumbs; set aside.
With mixer combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream until blended.
Add sugar, then eggs and vanilla.
Spin in blender or food processor 1 minute or until smooth.
Line miniature muffin tins with paper... - 43.9759
Fruity Party Favors
1. Unwrap and unroll two grape and two apricot fruit-leather snacks.
2. Remove plastic packing and cut each into 1/4 inch wide strips.
3. Unwrap fruit bars and stack them in groups of two bars.
4. Using the same flavor or one of each... - 35.8252
Three Way Frozen Salad
1) Using an electric beater, whip the cheese and add the cream gradually
2) Beat till thick and fold in the strawberries, mayonnaise, marshmallows, crushed pineapple and lemon juice
3) Place some cupcake liners into a muffin pan and pour the mixture... - 44.9832
Semi-sweet Vanilla Muffins
Very similar to regular cupcakes, but less sweet and without the icing on top would give you tasty semi-sweet muffins.
Muffins, as they are not too sweet, most often fall into the category of a quick bread and is usually eaten for breakfast, though they may... - 0
Individual Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, beat together the sugar and oil till well combined.
3) Add the eggs and beat till the mixture is light.
4) Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 47.257
Whiskey Laced Mince Pies
1. To make the pastry, mix the egg yolk with the orange rind, caster sugar and 10ml/2 tsp chilled water in a small bowl and set aside. Sift the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
2. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine... - 44.6662
Cherry Cupcake Recipes By Category