- » Cherry Crumb Bar
Cherry Crumb Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry crumb bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry crumb bar recipes.
Royal Cherry Bars
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, soda and salt; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Press half the crumb mixture evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Blend sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; stir in reserved cherry... - 42.1698
Cherry Pineapple Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and salt; cut in butter till crumbly.
Set aside 1 cup crumb mixture; press remaining mixture on bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Cool slightly while preparing topping.
In saucepan combine granulated... - 40.2626
Sour Cream Cherry Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix brown sugar and butter.
3) Stir in oats, 1 1/2 cups flour and baking soda.
4) Mix the ingredients until crumbs form.
5) Transfer mixture on an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan and press... - 44.4275
Work with pastry blender or food processor until mixture is the texture of coarse crumbs.
Press into bottom of 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Pit and chop... - 44.152
Cherry Chocolate Bars
Grease an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chocolate pieces, milk, coconut, nuts, and cherries.
Spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool in pan before cutting. - 35.273
Land O Lakes Merry Cherry Cheesecake Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together sweet cream butter, flour, brown sugar and beat until it resemble coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice and beat until well mixed. Stir in chopped cherries.
3. Into a... - 43.9066
Cherry Sour Cream Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
4) Add to a 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in oven for 15 to 20 minutes, till golden brown around... - 46.6379
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 47.3813
Cheesy Date Bars
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them.
2) In 8x8-in baking dish, place butter or margarine.
3) Microwave at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until butter melts.
4) Add crumbs until completely coated with butter.
5) Reserve 2 tablespoons... - 36.3881
Michigan Cherry Squares
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions. (Or use your favorite 2-crust pie recipe.) Pat dough into the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven (450°) 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack. Lower oven... - 29.1756
Fruit Candy Bars
Put fruit and ginger through grinder; it should be finely ground.
Add 3/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine and orange juice, blending thoroughly.
Gradually stir in enough wafer crumbs to make mixture sufficiently stiff to form into fingers.
Coat fingers with... - 33.0685
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut bars just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 48.1928
Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Spray a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with non-stick coating.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pan; set aside.
In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine tofu, cream cheese, eggs, non-caloric sweetener, water, cocoa powder, and vanilla.
Cover... - 36.3106
Mix wafer crumbs and melted butter together and press into a greased square cake pan.
Sprinkle with chips, then nuts, coconut and cherries.
Pour condensed milk over all and spread lightly.
Bake at 350F (180C) for about 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars or... - 29.526
1) In a double boiler, put the vanilla, eggs and butter.
2) Cook for about 25 minutes, constantly stirring.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Roll the tea biscuits into crumbs and then add to the cooled mixture.
5) Add the marshmallow.
6) Put the mixture in a... - 36.9818
In large bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in butter or margarine till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine eggs, 1/4 cup milk, and vanilla; add to dry ingredients and mix well.
Turn onto lightly floured surface; knead gently... - 38.4732