- » Cherry Cream Cheese Frosting
Cherry Cream Cheese Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry cream cheese frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry cream cheese frosting recipes.
Coconut Cherry Frosting
Combine the cream cheese, butter, almond extract and vanilla in a mixing bowl; beat until creamy.
Add the confectioners' sugar gradually, beating until smooth.
Fold in the coconut, walnuts and cherries. - 25.683
Quick Cream Cheese Frosting
Place cream cheese and butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on LOW (30 percent) for 1-1/2-2 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the sugar and almond extract until well-blended.
Beat mixture until spreading consistency.
Spread on tops of cooled... - 30.6654
Frosted Cherry Salad
Combine cherries, sugar, and gelatin in a saucepan; heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Add cold water and cool.
Chill until it begins to thicken.
Add celery and return to refrigerator.
When congealed, top with mixture of softened cream cheese and... - 35.9999
Frosted Sandwich Loaf
Trim crusts from bread and slice horizontally into 5 slices.
Spread 4 slices with butter.
Spread a different filling on each buttered slice.
Stack the slices, placing the unbuffered slice on top.
Beat cream cheese with milk until soft and... - 36.3072
Cherry Nut Pound Cake
Cream together shortening and sugar until very creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add flavorings and blend well.
Alternately add flour and milk, beating well after each addition until all is added.
Fold in the cherries... - 46.6498
Frosted Fruit Slices
Soften the cream cheese; blend, with mayonnaise.
Stir in fruit cocktail, maraschino cherries, and marshmallows.
Fold in whipped cream.
Tint pale pink with few drops red food coloring or maraschino cherry juice.
Pour into two 1-quart round ice cream or freezer... - 29.8005
Vanilla Flavored Frosted Fruit Cocktail Salad
Cream sugar, cream cheese and flavoring.
Fold in whipped cream and fruit cocktail; pour into ice tray.
Place Maraschino cherries on top, spacing evenly.
Freeze until ready to serve. - 27.2079
Frosted Pineapple Royale
1. Beat cream cheese with mayonnaise or salad dressing, 10X sugar and lime juice until smooth in a large bowl; stir in marshmallows, orange sections, peach slices, grapes, almonds and cherries.
2. Beat cream till stiff in a medium-size bowl; fold into the... - 36.2425
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 46.5077
Cherry Gift Cakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease two 8 inch round or square cake pans.
Line with waxed paper; grease and flour.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients; beat at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Spoon half of batter (about 2... - 43.2615
Tipsy Cherry Parson
1. In mixing bowl beat well combining dessert topping mix and milk.
2. Add powdered sugar gradually.
3. Soften cream cheese and beat into topping mixture taking small amount at a time.
4. Cut cake into 3 layers.
5. Place 1 layer on cake plate and... - 43.6789
Chocolate Cherry Cake
1) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
2) Slowly add in the sugar and beat till fluffy.
3) Add in the egg and beat well.
4) Drain the cherries and slice. Keep aside the juice for later.
5) In a bowl, alternating with buttermilk and cherry juice, add... - 47.9
Chocolate Cherry Cake
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Drain cherries, reserving juice; slice cherries and set aside.
Combine flour, cocoa, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk and cherry juice, beginning... - 38.1606
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
Cherry Pineapple Layer Salad
Cherry Pineapple Layer Salad is rich with the flavors of pineapple, cream cheese and gelatin. This is an easy to prepare salad and you need to chill until firm before serving it. Check out the recipe of Double Decker Cherry Salad. - 40.3109
Sights and sounds of Christmas and a recipe for you to print out for a fruitcake that's actually edible. New-Fangled Fruitcake is a rich pound cake, studded with chocolate. - 37.2305
Holiday Surprise Bundles
In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 18 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients at low... - 43.2982
Parade Of Fruit Tray
Pear Surprises: Drain chilled canned pear halves.
Pat dry with paper toweling.
Fill hollow of each with cream cheese.
Put a red cherry, pitted date, or fig in between two pear halves.
Seal halves of pears together with softened cream cheese.
Using pastry... - 38.7749
Cottage Cheese Stollen
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and sift baking powder, flour and salt in it.
3) Add almonds and raisins.
4) Take another bowl and beat eggs in it.
5) Add sugar, 1/4 cup milk, lemon rind and sugar. Beat well.
6) Cream cottage... - 48.3562
Salad Cheese Twist And Fruited Coffee Cake
Basic DOUGH: Mix first four ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until yeast is dissolved, or let stand 10 minutes to dissolve.
Add half the biscuit mix and beat until smooth.
Stir in as much of the remaining biscuit mix as you can, then sprinkle remaining... - 37.5113
Black Walnut Cake
Cream butter and shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
Add egg yolks, beating well.
Combine buttermilk and soda; stir until soda dissolves.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture,... - 38.5468
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl cream butter and shortening and gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy and sugar dissolves.
3. Add egg yolks, beating well.
4. Stir to combine buttermilk and soda until soda... - 47.6199
Part 1 Of Red Velvet Cake Pg 206 Of Rosalie Serving Country
Want to present a special Red Velvet Cake to your special person in this Valentine Day - here is the best way to win his/her heart. Chef Rosalie Harpole shares a brilliant recipe from her cookbook to bake the cake. This part of the video shows the method of... - 125.421
Part 2 - Red Velvet Cake From Pg 206 In Rosalie Serving Cookbook
Hope you must have watched the first part to learn how to prepare the batter for the Red Velvet Cake. Here is the second part, which shows how to bake and ice the cake! Watch chef Rosalie to take absolute care to bake and ice with cream cheese, chocolate... - 124.956
Cut cake into 4 horizontal layers with a serrated knife.
Sprinkle rum over cake layers; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Stir in chocolate.
In a small bowl, toss cherries and orange peel with flour.
Place fruit on a breadboard... - 46.2369
Decadent Chocolate Turtle Dessert Pizza
A real treat for all chocolate lovers, this sophisticated and sumptuous treat makes for an impeccable addition to any dessert cart. Here is an utterly simple recipe of this sumptuous delight straight from Betty's kitchen. Sinfully rich and delightfully... - 90.9852
Lemon Coconut Cake With Lemon Curd Filling
1. Grease and dust flour in the 9 inch cake pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
THE LEMON CAKE:
3.In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together.
4.Blend the mixture on low speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5.Pour... - 116.578