- » Cherry Coconut Cookies
Cherry Coconut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry coconut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry coconut cookies recipes.
Cherry And Coconut Cookies
Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, oats, coconut and quartered glace cherries.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the oil, egg, milk and vanilla essence.
Gradually beat the liquids into... - 39.8872
Coconut Cherry Cookies
Heat oven to 400°
Mix butter, shortening, sugar, and eggs thoroughly.
Stir in sour cream.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir dry ingredients together; blend into shortening mixture.
Stir in rest of ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded... - 38.1032
You May Also Like!
Cherry Coconut Drops
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Beat the egg whites until it becomes frothy.
3) Add salt and two tablespoons of sugar continously till the mixture becomes stiff.
4) Put in the coconut and vanilla
5) Spread the mixture one... - 38.3506
1. Cream the margarine and powdered sugar very well until light and creamy.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of water, 1 teaspoon at a time and beat well each time.
3. Sieve the flour and add to the cream mixture.
4. Add the desicated cocoanut and mix well.
5. Shape... - 37.1032
1. Beat egg white until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in 3 tablespoons of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue stands in firm peaks.
2. Beat egg yolk well in a medium-size bowl with... - 31.1563
Coconut Cherry Macaroons
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and cream of tartar.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff and glossy.
Fold in extracts and coconut.
Tint pink or green if desired.
Drop from teaspoon onto... - 42.1342
Holiday Coconut Macaroons
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Whip the two egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until they make medium-firm peaks.
Carefully... - 30.3861
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) Beat egg whites till fluffy.
3) Add salt and vanilla and beat till well blended and mixture forms a peak.
4) Gradually beat 2 tablespoons sugar at a time till the mixture gets stiff.
5) Add... - 36.2556
Original Bachelor Buttons
Cream first four ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients.
Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. - 32.0897
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 45.5468
Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
Cream butter and sugar in large bowl until blended.
Add egg and melted chocolate;... - 43.478
Lemon Coconut Chews
Cream butter and sugar together.
Add egg, lemon juice, and lemon extract; beat well.
Stir together flour, salt, and soda.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in coconut.
Place on an ungreased cookie sheet; flatten with the bottom... - 45.1782