- » Cherry Chips Mix
Cherry Chips Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry chips mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry chips mix recipes.
Cherry Marmalade Chips
Cream shortening with cheese, mix in sugar, flour and salt and chopped cherries.
Shape into rolls, wrap in waxed paper and chill.
Slice and top with 1/4 teaspoon marmalade and a half cherry.
Bake on greased cookie sheet at 350°. - 31.3318
Cherry Chip Turnovers
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour and salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of mixture; gently toss with a fork.
Push to side of bowl.
Repeat till entire mixture is moistened.
Form... - 37.0311
Chip Cherry Fruitcake
1) Beat the eggs and then add sugar.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, chocolate pieces, pecans, dates, and candied cherries together and mix it with egg-sugar mixture. Sit until incorporated.
3) Take a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, grease it and line... - 44.2946
Chocolate-dipped Black Cherry Shortbread Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl place the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla extract, combine all the ingredients using a fork.
2. Add flour and thoroughly mix, divide the dough in two batch and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven... - 145.844
Cherry Gift Cakes
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease two 8 inch round or square cake pans.
Line with waxed paper; grease and flour.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients; beat at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Spoon half of batter (about 2... - 41.4544
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut butter into cake mix (dry) until crumbly.
Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumbly mixture; pat remaining mixture lightly in ungreased oblong pan., 13 X 9 X 2 inches, building up 1/2-inch edges.
Spread pie filling over mixture in pan to within 1/2... - 28.2831
Oahu Dip-and-chip Tray
You should surely include this Ohau Dip-and-Chip Tray in your meal menu ! This assortment of vegetables and cheese is very filling! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions of the Ohau Dip-and-Chip Tray are welcome ! - 38.5813
Mix-quick Cakes And Cupcakes
Bake 1 package (18.5 ounces) of any of the following cake mixes as directed for cakes or cupcakes:
Cool cake on wire rack 1 hour.
(Can be frosted and served immediately.) Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Freeze uncovered 2 hours.
Wrap in aluminum foil, label... - 39.923
Rich Choc Chip Cookies
1. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla essence and milk and continue to beat until well combined.
2. Sift together flour and bicarbonate of soda and stir into butter mixture. Add hazelnuts, chocolate chips,... - 36.3999
Three-chocolate Cherry Cake
Prepare and cook the pudding mix in a saucepan using the package directions.
Remove from heat to a mixing bowl.
Stir in the dry cake mix and beat until well mixed and glossy.
Stir in half the chocolate chips.
Spread the chocolate mixture in a greased and... - 38.5842
Basic Cookie Mix
Mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and baking soda in 6-quart bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender just until mixture resembles small peas.
Store in airtight container at room temperature no longer than 10 weeks.
Use Basic Cookie Mix in... - 32.0846
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Melt chocolate chips and paraffin in double boiler over hot water.
Keep warm over low heat.
Combine sugar, condensed milk, margarine, and vanilla in bowl, blend thoroughly.
Shape mixture around each cherry.
Place on toothpick, swirl in chocolate.
Place on wax... - 30.2398
Black Forest Crumble
Mix pie filling and cherries in ungreased square micro-wavable dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Sprinkle with cookies, then chocolate chips.
Microwave uncovered on high 7 to 10 minutes or until fruit is hot and bubbly.
Let stand uncovered 10 to 30 minutes. - 21.2654
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake get its taste from eggs mixed with flour topped with nuts and flavored with vanilla. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeteria across the world. - 43.5111
Cherry Pecan Shortbread Bars
1. Mix flour, sugar, margarine and pecans until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn after 2 minutes, until slightly puffed and set.
3. Sprinkle... - 25.5731
Chocolate Jubilee Cookies
I found this recipe in one of my cooking magazines and thought that this would be absolutely perfect for Valentines Day. These cookies are so moist and delicious. - 0
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 47.2045
Chocolate And Cherry Cookies
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. Into a bowl, sift the flour and mix in the chocolate chips and cherries.
4. In a large basin, combine the margarine, sugar and honey. Using... - 40.7449
Cherry Chocolate Biscotti
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Combine sugar and margarine. Beat until well blended. Add almond extract and eggs. Blend well. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well. Stir in cherries and miniature chocolate... - 42.2098
Chocolate Chip Coconut Chews
Heat oven to 325° (slow mod.).
Place coconut and chocolate pieces in bowl.
Prepare frosting mix as pkg directs.
With a fork, stir frosting into coconut and chocolate pieces.
With two forks, drop tablespoon-size mounds on lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake - 24.5851
Yuletide Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cream butter with brown sugar, brandy flavoring and corn syrup; add egg and beat until very light.
Coat candied fruit with 1 tablespoon of the flour; set aside.
Sift remaining flour with pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into... - 42.9916
Mom's Baked Fish & Chips
What happens when you put your Mother in the kitchen with you who is not the most confident in the kitchen….
She did a great job and we had a lot of fun putting this delicious healthy baked fish and chip recipe together. It’s quite a long video, but it... - 99.3997
Chocolate Cherry Sheet Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
By hand, stir until well mixed.
Pour into greased and floured pan.
Bake at 350Â°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out... - 44.0263
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, the brown sugar, butter, coconut, egg, baking powder, salt and vanilla; beat until well mixed.
In small bowl, toss remaining 2 tablespoons flour with drained cherries.
Stir cherries and chips into batter.
Spread in greased... - 37.6125
Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars
Give your chocolate fudge cake mix a cherry twist by making these scrumptious moist and chocolaty bars! - 31.9011
Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cake
Who says cheaters never win? This is one frugal fabulous recipe that you should make when you feel like something really simple and ultra quick, like after dinner on a weekday night. Angie uses ready-made ingredients, to which she adds a few fresh ones... - 136.837
Mexican Style Coconut Ceviche
Watch this outstanding video that shares a ceviche recipe with a twist. The video demonstrates a great idea to make a vegan style healthy and delicious ceviche. This recipe is absolutely nutritious with fresh coconut and plenty of fresh vegetables. Try this... - 128.059
An Ice Cream Mix In Party
An Ice Cream Mix In Party! The perfect dessert for your kids birthday parties! I love this yummy ice cream and its toppings and rarely ever pass a chance to prepare and indulge in them, Try the Ice Cream Mix In Party recipe! - 26.4107
Chocolate Neapolitan Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of bowl... - 36.5523
Chocolate Cherry Cake
For the cake:
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
Pour the mixture in a greased cake tin.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes.
For the icing
Combine sugar, milk and butter; bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.6004
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting For Cherry Cake
Beat sour cream and vanilla with powdered sugar until creamy.
In double boiler, melt Chocolate Chips over 1-inch simmering water.
Mix chocolate into sour cream mixture, whipping until smooth and thick.
Frost top and sides of Muir Woods Chocolate Cherry... - 25.6646
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge has a great taste. Cherries N Chocolate Fudge gets its taste from cherries mixed with chocolate - 29.0282
Cherry Chocolate Mousse In Krinkle Cups
Line 9 muffin cups with foil or paper liners.
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chips and margarine.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Using teaspoon or small pastry brush, coat bottom and sides of liners with chocolate to about 1/4-inch... - 37.2268
Chocolate Coated Cherry Cookies
Have you been looking for a delicious snack recipe specially for your kids? This one is just apt. Make a note of all the required ingredients and the process that the chef demonstrates in this video. You will simply love these Chocolate Coated Cherry Cookies. - 84.0839
Cherry Shortbread Bites
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, orange juice, almond extract and vanilla; mix well.
Press dough into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
With knife,... - 41.248
Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add melted chocolate chips; beat well.
Add cream and... - 39.6012
Black Forest Brownie Sundae
Rich, chocolatey brownies pair perfectly with sweet cherries in this super simple Black Forest Brownie Sundae recipe! - 0
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Cherry Raspberry Sauce
1) Preheat oven hot to 350ÂºF.
2) Grease 12 x 8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with shortening.
3) In large saucepan, heat chocolate chips and whipping cream stirring occasionally over medium-low heat.
4) Mix 1/3 cup brown sugar.... - 46.3962
Chocolate Banana Pudding Pie
If you are looking for an easy pudding recipe that will be an instant hit with your family, this is it. Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the bowl for long. Betty whomps up an old-fashioned dessert using her... - 96.2509
Sour Cream Chocolate Cake With Cherry Vanilla Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, combine butter, sour cream and eggs, beating with a hand or stand
mixer until smooth.
4. Mix... - 38.5273
Be it birthdays, dinner parties, or any other celebration special, a decadent treat like chocolate cheesecake is just perfect for weeknight treats. This crowd-pleasing dessert can be made well in advance. So all you have to do is to stream the video recipe,... - 114.383
Mix together well.
Add 2 bags Fritos corn chips.
Top with dressing. - 21.6123
Chocolate Jubilee Cookies
Chocolate cookies for you? Here is a wonderful recipe video from Kat. Lovely cookies with a mix of chocolate and cherries. This is a special treat for you to bake for that special someone on Valentine’s Day! - 133.609
Holiday Fruit Drops
Holiday Fruit Drops has a great taste. Holiday Fruit Drops gets its taste from flour mixed with vanilla and eggs. Holiday Fruit Drops is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 39.4592
Creamy Banana Splits
Want to try something easy and delicious with bananas, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out the chef making Banana splits while entertaining with her silly antics and some music in the video. Chocolate sauce spread on the top, sure to make one in... - 96.5828
Mix and shake well.
Serve over chipped ice in old fashioned glasses.
Add maraschino cherry and thin wedge of orange slice on pick. - 23.128
1. Peel grapefruit, remove pulp and pips; using a sieve, press it through to puree.
2. Thinly slice pineapple and bananas.
3. In a bowl, put together grapefruit puree and equal quantities of banana and pineapple slices to make 1 pint of... - 44.9589
1) With ice chips, fill half the tumbler.
2) Add a dash of Pernod along with the Angostura Bitters, Brandy and Curacao. Stir well.
3) Through a strainer, pass the mixture into a cocktail glass.
4) Serve the cocktail while it is still chilled... - 35.8064
Mexican Salsa With Jalapeno Peppers
Are you someone who believes that homemade salsa is better than the store-brought version? Then you must watch this video. Star of Texan cooking Ramona Werst shares a simple recipe to make salsa at home with the classic ingredients. With this recipe, you will... - 116.984
Fresh & Twisted Guacamole
Ok, this is not an ordinary guacamole, but it is gonna be fresh and comes packed with flavor. Ronnie Woo the Delicious Cook is making this Fresh & Twisted Guacamole in this video. This guacamole is mildly spiced, so you don't have to worry much. Enjoy! - 135.803
Refreshing Holiday Drinks With Ice Balls
Spread cheer this holiday season with Betty's soul-satisfying holiday drink. Perfect for holiday get-togethers or formal entertaining, this refreshing drink is a breeze to stir up. It's so good and luscious that it's likely to become the holiday favorite... - 105.894
Chocolate Fruit & Clementine Christmas Pudding
1. Soak the mixed fruit, cranberries and zests in the Clementine and lemon juices for 3 days, stirring daily, keeping the bowl covered with a tea towel.
2. Butter a Mitre pudding basin and line the bottom with a greaseproof paper circle. Beat together the... - 39.7485
FOR GETTING READY
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg until frothy. Blend in sugar, oil and vanilla. Add in sour milk and stir.
4. In a second... - 47.8737
Choco Date Bars
Mix the first six ingredients together in a saucepan and cook and stir over low to medium heat until dates are soft, about 4 minutes.
Combine' remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in the date mixture.
Press into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Sprinkle... - 32.4354
Cinnamon Cream Cheese
Combine cream cheese with Equal® and cinnamon.
Spread mixture on celery sticks, apple slices, bread and crackers.
For variety, stir in 1 or 2 tablespoons of the following: raisins, chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, chopped fresh apple, dried cherries,... - 21.7427
Slice And Bake Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Fold in 1-1/2 cups "extras".
Shape into a 15-in.x 2-in.roll; wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
Chill 2 hours or up... - 41.6792
Bon Bon Cookies
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix powdered sugar, margarine, vanilla and food color.
Work in flour and salt until dough holds together. (If dough is dry, mix in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk.) For each cookie, shape dough by tablespoonful around date, nut, chocolate chips or... - 36.0223
Sights and sounds of Christmas and a recipe for you to print out for a fruitcake that's actually edible. New-Fangled Fruitcake is a rich pound cake, studded with chocolate. - 37.1759
Draw 10-inch circle on parchment paper.
Place on baking sheet.
In medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 6 minutes, or until chocolate melts and can be stirred smooth, stirring once.
Stir in... - 50.1624
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir.
Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Immediately add marsh-mallows, cereal and walnuts; mix well.
Spread evenly on a... - 39.7991
1) In a bowl, mix together the peanut butter, margarine, powdered sugar, salts, nuts, coconut and cherries
2) Using the hands shape into 1 inch balls
3) Mix together the paraffin and chocolate chips atop a double boiler till melted
4) Dip the balls in... - 38.3823
Mix wafer crumbs and melted butter together and press into a greased square cake pan.
Sprinkle with chips, then nuts, coconut and cherries.
Pour condensed milk over all and spread lightly.
Bake at 350F (180C) for about 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars or... - 29.526
Decadent Chocolate Turtle Dessert Pizza
A real treat for all chocolate lovers, this sophisticated and sumptuous treat makes for an impeccable addition to any dessert cart. Here is an utterly simple recipe of this sumptuous delight straight from Betty's kitchen. Sinfully rich and delightfully... - 94.3009
Chocolate Chow Mein Clusters
In top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips, butter and peanut butter, stirring often.
In bowl, stir noodles with peanuts; pour in chocolate mixture and mix well.
Spoon into 1 inch (2.5 cm) mounds on waxed paper... - 29.0625
Banana Split Squares
1. Place margarine in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted. Sprinkle wafer crumbs evenly over margarine. Arrange banana slices over crumbs.
2. Mix chocolate chips and milk in... - 28.0394
Mix brine thoroughly in a non-metal container.
Soak fish for at least 12 hr., turning several times.
Then dry fish in smoker 6-8 hr. using favorite wood such as alder or cherry chips. - 23.8626
Festive Holiday Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slightly grease two 8X4X2-inch loaf pans.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar and butter together till it becomes light and fluffy.
4) Add in the eggs and sliced bananas. Beat well.
5) In a bowl,... - 47.3336
Capt Andy's Sugar Smoked Walleye
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine brine ingredients.
Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
Add fillets to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
Place wood chips in large mixing bowl.
Cover with water.
Soak chips for 1 hour.
Drain... - 39.3646
Chocolate Angel Delight
Place 1/4 cup cold water in a measuring cup.
Sprinkle gelatin on top and mix.
Microwave 15 to 30 seconds; stir.
In a 4-cup measure, place chocolate chips and the 1/4 cup water.
Microwave 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Cool chocolate mixture.
Beat whites... - 42.095
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake is simply yummy. The eggs with sour cream gives the Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake a two dimensional taste. - 52.5131
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
In large bowl, cream margarine and pudding mix until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Gradually add flour at low speed until well mixed and dough forms.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in... - 38.4141
1. Heat a large skillet or sautÃ© pan over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef and sprinkle with chili powder.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Add soup mix and water and bring to a boil.
6. When... - 47.5437
Granola Bars For Kids
Cooking for Children shows you how to make granola bars.Why spend a ton of money when you can make them at home. Have fun making them with your kids! - 129.671
Valentine's Day Special Nutty Chocolate Bark
If you're looking for a nice dessert recipe for Valentine's Day, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Nutty Chocolate Bark and it's really delicious. I'm sure your loved one will surely enjoy it. - 123.927
Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae
1. Arrange chocolates on a double broiler place over hot water. Stirring occasionally melt the chocolate completely. Add cocoa powder and corn syrup and mix thoroughly. Mix in the cream and allow the mixture to heat till the fudge sauce is smooth and... - 37.9942
Set freezer to rapid-freeze 2 hrs before making ice-cream.
Warm the milk to blood heat in a pan, remove from heat.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until pale and creamy, then beat in the milk.
Strain into a clean pan, then cook over a gentle heat until... - 40.2662
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. Using a thin sharp knife, stand partially frozen cake on its side. Mark side evenly before cutting lengthwise into 3 equal layers. If top layer is rounded, shave top to make an even layer. Sprinkle one layer with 3 tablespoons of maraschino liqueur.... - 33.0818
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 40.6216
Layered Sombrero Dip With Sour Cream
1) Into a skillet, saute the beef on high heat till evenly browned
2) Drain off any excess fat
3) Add in water and the taco seasoning and reduce the heat to a low to bring down to a simmer for at least 10 minutes till the mixture meat gravy has turned... - 42.68
Mocha Frozen CrÃ¨me
Mix milk and coffee in 4 cup glass measure.
Add marshmallows and chocolate chips.
Microwave to boiling, 11/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
Stir in almonds, brandy and vanilla; cool.
Beat whipping cream and sugar in chilled bowl until stiff.
Fold chocolate... - 38.4275
Smoked Turkey With Stewed Fruits
1. Allow chips or twigs to soak in water for half an hour. Drain and keep aside.
2. Follow manufacturer instructions to prepare smoker.
3. Fill 3/4th of charcoal pan and heat till coals ashen. Add twigs or hickory chips. Add hot water to fill... - 41.6519
For the shells, blend the sugar and butter with the flour and add the egg yolk and white wine.
Divide the dough into 10 pieces and roll each into a ball.
Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough into thin rounds about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
In a stockpot... - 41.144
Bring the flavors of God's own food into your table with this rich and divine chocolaty treat. It's so enticing that you will come back for more. Betty's version of this classic chocolaty delight is so simple that you will bite your finger in disbelief. Just... - 105.107
Ice Cream Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9-inch round cake-pans.
Bake according to package directions.
Cool in pans 10 minutes, remove layers from pans, and cool completely.
Split layers horizontally.
Place one... - 39.1519
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 38.8113
Marshmallow Mermaid Pie
A lovely vegan dessert awaits you in the video. Made using vegan marshmallow this is a quick hassle free pie which will be loved by one and all. Whip up one tonight. - 92.9009
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 44.0456
Hong Kong Chews
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. Grease an 8 inch square baking tray and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well, sieve and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, add eggs and beat... - 49.009
Banana Split Pie
1. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
2. Slice banana thinly and toss with lemon juice.
3. Into the cooled pastry shell, line bottom with banana slices.
4. Spread softened ice-cream on top of... - 47.0336
Western Salad With Avocado Dressing
1) Rip lettuce and watercress into serving pieces.
2) Halve olives and mix lettuce, watercress, tomatoes, and olives in salad bowl. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
3) Squeeze lime to extract juice measuring 1/2 teaspoon.
4) Organize... - 47.2166
Finally, Sonia shows us the recipe for the famous Sicilian cannoli, crispy shells filled with a tempting ricotta filling... try and make them at home! - 142.64
Smoked Catfish Pate
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a grill with a cover arrange preheated coals around a foil drip pan. Test for medium heat above the pan. Drain wood chips and sprinkle over coals. Prick a few holes in a piece of heavy foil large enough to hold fish and place on... - 35.0629
Cut rolled dough into shapes of pumpkins, cat faces, and crescents.(Use cooky cutters or make patterns from cardboard, place on dough, and cut out with knife.)
Decorate with strips of gumdrops, small candies, or chocolate chips and bake as directed.
Or bake... - 43.945