- » Cherry Cheese Cake
Cherry Cheese Cake Recipes
Cherry cheese cake is one of the most loved forms of cheesecakes. Cherry cheese cakes are consumed all over America, Europe and Asia. Easy to cook, Cherry cheese cakes can be prepared very quickly. The ingredients ... More »
Cherry Topped Cheese Cake
Mix and press in 9 inch pie tin. (An angel food cake pan with a " springeroll" or breakaway" side is best, as the filling rises quite a bit.)
Cream cheese and add sugar and eggs.
Beat until smooth and add vanilla and sour cream.
Pour in shell and bake for 20... - 44.6674
Make a crumb crust for an 8-inch pan with a removable bottom.
Combine cream cheese, the 2 tablespoons cherry liqueur, and the sugar and lemon juice.
Beat until smooth.
Gradually add sour cream.
Beat until smooth, the consistency of whipped cream.
Spread over... - 40.929
Creamy Cherry Cheesecake
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces. Place the broken crackers in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the... - 38.9354
Mini Cherry Cheesecakes
1. Break the crackers into pieces, and place in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender. Process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the crumbs to the food processor, and add the... - 38.5684
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325°, 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each... - 36.4547
Cherry Cheese Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour into two greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in., baking pans.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar... - 33.5685
Lattice Cherry Cheesecake
Freeze cookie dough 1 hour.
Slice into 1/8-inch slices.
Arrange slices, slightly overlapping, on bottom and sides of greased 9-inch springform pan.
With lightly floured fingers, seal edges to form crust.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and extract,... - 32.967
Cherry Topping For Cheese Cake
Mix sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan, gradually blend in cherry liquid, and heat, stirring, until boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Off heat, mix in lemon juice, cherries, and food coloring.
Cool 5 minutes, spread on top of... - 30.4195
Individual Cherry Cheesecakes
1. Place 1 wafer in bottom of each of 12 (2-1/2-inch) paper-lined muffin-pan cups; set aside.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Spoon cream cheese mixture into each cup, filling... - 25.5649
Cherry Cheese Cake Recipes By Category