- » Cherry Cheese Ball
Cherry Cheese Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry cheese ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry cheese ball recipes.
Pineapple Cheese Ball
1.Take a medium bowl, put cream cheese in it and blend it using a fork.
2.Slowly add crushed pineapple, 1 cup pecan, green pepper, onion and salt to it.
3.Turn the mixture into a ball.
4.Roll the ball on the nuts whicha re remaining and then wrap in a... - 40.5158
Pineapple Cheese Ball
Beat cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
Gradually stir in pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and salt.
Shape into a ball and roll in remaining nuts.
Wrap gently in foil.
Place cheese on board with crackers.
Garnish, if desired,... - 37.9414
Holiday Pineapple And Cheese Ball
Beat cream cheese slightly; gradually stir in pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion, seasoned salt, and chutney.
Shape into a ball and roll in remaining pecans.
Chill until serving time.
Garnish with maraschino cherries and parsley, if - 29.7128
In medium bowl, with fork, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Gradually stir in crushed pineapple, 1 cup pecans, the green pepper, onion, and salt.
Shape into a ball.
Roll in remaining nuts.
Wrap in plastic film or foil.
Refrigerate until well... - 39.6969
Sausage Hoppel Poppel Brunch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Melt butter in 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
Combine all remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and blend well.
Pour into prepared dish.
Bake until puffed and golden, about 30 to 40 minutes. - 33.6498
Pineapple Cheese Ball
Pineapple Cheese Ball are just the thing to satiate your hunger pangs in between meals. I bet, once you taste this Pineapple Cheese Ball, you will always crave for it! - 29.7809
Cheese Puffs With Cherries
Put the water in a small pan with the butter and a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon to form a paste.
Return to the heat and beat until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
Cool, then beat... - 45.2778
Cherry Cheese Pizza Pie
Combine flour and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cut in 1/2 cup butter or margarine and shortening till pieces are the size of fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and 3 tablespoons ice cold water; gradually add to flour mixture and mix well.
Using fingers, gently knead to form... - 44.5852
Cherry Cheese Pizza Pie
Combine flour and 3/4 teaspoon salt; cut in the 1/2 cup butter or margarine and shortening till pieces are the size of fine crumbs.
Combine egg yolk and the 3 tablespoons ice water; gradually add to flour mixture and mix well.
Using fingers, knead lightly to... - 44.0527
Easy Cherry Delight
Prepare Jello as directed, using juice from cherries for liquid.
Combine cream cheese with coffee cream, add nuts and form into balls.
Drop cheese balls into Jello as it begins to set.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart square pan, and cut in squares when set; or pour... - 25.8185
Cherry Salad Supreme
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry salad supreme is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.1824
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cream shortening and cream cheese; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Chill dough at least... - 39.8839
1. In one cup of hot water, add one cup of drained canned cherry juice and dissolve the gelatin in it, add two cups of cherries to it
2. With the cream cheese, make eight balls and roll them in hopped nuts; place each into a well greased mould
3. Add... - 32.2968
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cherry Nut Nuggets is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious cherry recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.0334
1) Drain the liquid from the cherries.
2) In a large bowl, beat in eggs to a frothy liquid.
3) Fold in cheese, bread crumbs, flour, sugar, spit, nutmeg and melted butter to combine all together and prepare smooth dough.
4) Sprinkle flour on... - 44.0901
Cherry fritters are simple and crispy fritters that can be made with cherries and cottage cheese. They are rich and much like pancakes or donuts. Here is a recipe to make cherry fritters, try for a quick snack. - 48.0054
In a medium bowl, combine the flour and salt; cut in shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add enough water to shape dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to fit a 12-in.pizza pan.
Flute edges; prick bottom and sides with... - 45.3104
Beef Balls En Brochette
1. To prevent charring soak bamboo skewers in a pan of cold water for at least 15 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, mix lightly with fork combining chuck and deviled ham.
3. Cut cheese into 25 cubes and cut green peppers into 2-by-l-inch... - 41.1477
Cherry Lemon Crowns
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Add egg,... - 48.0503
Mozzarella Fritters With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Preheat the barbecue to medium.
Shred the mozzarella using a coarse cheese grater, and place in a bowl.
Add the Parmesan and flour and toss to mix, then add the egg to bind.
Add the basil, garlic and some seasoning and mix well.
With damp... - 46.7493
Washington Cherry Tricorns
1. Prepare Pastry for Little Pies and Tarts.
2. Divide pastry into 2 equal-size balls. Roll each ball 1/8 in. thick; cut each into four 6-in. rounds. Prick each round with a fork.
3. Cut heavy aluminum foil into the same size (6-in.) rounds. Place one round... - 44.4785
Cherry Almond Torte
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening.
3) In a medium saucepan, add water and 1/2 cup butter and heat to boiling over medium heat.
4) Mix flour and salt.
5) Cook and stir until mixture leaves side of pan... - 45.7895
Cut the top third of the cherry tomatoes almost through, to form a lid.
Carefully scoop out the seeds with a melon ball cutter and discard.
Let the hollowed-out cherry tomatoes drain upside down on a kitchen towel while preparing the filling.
In a small bowl,... - 36.5299
Cream Cheese Dainties
1) Mix together butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar, and almond extract until light.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, and salt and mix it with butter mixture. Stir until just combined.
3) Chill this mixture for 1 to 2 hours. And then, make balls... - 44.3804
Mint Cream Cheese Cookies
Cream together butter or margarine, cream cheese, sugar, and peppermint extract till light.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt thoroughly; stir into creamed mixture just till combined.
Chill 2 hours.
Shape into 1-inch balls; roll each in... - 43.3371
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Cut butter and cheese into flour until particles are size of giant peas.
Work dough with hands until it cleans bowl; press firmly into ball.
Chill about 1 hr.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Flatten dough wit - 28.5115
Grapefruit Lime Ring Mold
Shape cheese into 8 balls; chill.
Add boiling water to gelatin in saucepan and stir over low heat until completely dissolved.
Add grapefruit liquid.
Spoon gelatin mixture into a 5 cup ring mold to cover bottom; over this arrange 8 grapefruit sections,... - 35.3914
Pizzettes With Gorgonzola Tomato And Basil
Preheat the oven to 475°F.
Roll out the pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick round.
Using a 2 1/4- to 2 1/2-inch-diameter cookie cutter, cut out 30 dough circles.
Arrange the circles on 2 large, heavy baking sheets.
Sprinkle the Gorgonzola cheese over the... - 37.2585
Italian Pastry Puffs
1. Add butter and sugar to boiling water and bring to boiling point. Add flour all at once, and stir vigorously until ball forms in center of pan, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
2. Add eggs to mixture, one at a time, beating well after... - 33.5758
For the shells, blend the sugar and butter with the flour and add the egg yolk and white wine.
Divide the dough into 10 pieces and roll each into a ball.
Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough into thin rounds about 5 to 6 inches in diameter.
In a stockpot... - 43.4685
Savory Cream Puffs
To make cream puff paste, heat water, butter and salt in a medium saucepan over low heat.
When butter has melted, increase heat and bring to a boil.
Remove pan from heat; add flour all at once.
Mix with a wooden spoon to make a paste.
Return to heat and beat... - 44.4163
1. Melt chocolate in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (3 minutes at BAKE). Stir to blend.
2. Add cream to chocolate; stir until well blended. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
3. Add brandy to chocolate mixture and stir... - 25.2248
This chocolate Fondue makes me go crazy ! With fruit dippers this chocolate stew makes a mind blowing dessert ! Try this chocolate Fondue for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 26.9799
Brandy Chocolate Fondue
This Chocolate Fondue tastes simply out of this world. Try this mixed fruit in rich creamy brandied chocolaty gravy and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Chocolate Fondue are welcome. - 23.9745
Pasta And Meatballs Caprese
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine cheese, breadcrumb, parsley, ketchup, milk, and beaten egg. Mix well.
2. Drop ground chicken in the bowl and mix to combine. Roll mixture into bite size meatballs.
3. Place a large saute pan on flame and heat oil in... - 0
Black Bean Tortilla Dip & Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella Skewers. Two appetizers you can make in no time. Seveda Williams, a type 2 diabetic, and Catherine Schuller, an image & style advisor, trade recipes and tips for making these diabetic friendly treats. - 106.411
Tangy Celery Luncheon Salad
Leave stalk whole, but wash gently and scrape strings from outside ribs.
Trim away root end and slice across top, removing most of the outer leaves.
Cut stalk lengthwise into 4 pieces.
Cook covered in shallow saucepan with water and broth mix.
When celery is... - 43.1733
Fruited Holiday Wreath
Form cream cheese into 7 balls.
Roll in walnuts; set cream cheese balls aside.
Dissolve lime-flavored gelatin in 1 cup of the boiling water, stir in 1 cup of the cold water and the celery.
Chill lime mixture till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg... - 44.076
Stuffed Peach Salad Combination
Combine the cheese, peanut butter, lemon juice and mayonnaise.
Pile mixture into peach halves and decorate with slivers of cherries.
Arrange on lettuce-lined plates.
Add mounds of melon balls and fresh strawberries and fingers of bananas dipped in lemon... - 33.6358
Melon Polka Dot Mold
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Stir in 1 3/4 cups cold water and lemon juice.
Pour 1 cup gelatin into 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set.
Shape cheese into 40 balls; roll in nuts.
Arrange 9 each cheese and melon balls alternately in... - 36.2559
Avocado Fruit Freeze
Halve, peel, and dice avocado; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice.
Blend cream cheese, remaining lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise, and salt.
Add diced avocado, pears, and chopped cherries; fold in whipped cream.
Pour into 3-cup refrigerator tray;... - 33.8584
Melon Polka Dot Mold
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Stir in cold water and lemon juice.
Pour 1 cup gelatine mixture into 6 cup ring mould.
Chill until partially set.
Shape cream cheese into approximately 30 small balls.
Add one half of cheese balls and one half of melon balls... - 42.31
Melon Polka Dot Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and lemon juice.
Pour 1 cup gelatin mixture into 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set.
Shape cream cheese in small balls (about 30).
Alternate 9 cream-cheese balls with 9 melon balls in bottom of... - 39.2494
Melon Polka Dot Mould
1) In a bowl, stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then mix in lemon juice and cold water.
2) In a 6 1/2-cup ring mold, pour 1 cup gelatin mixture and refrigerate until it is slightly firm.
3) form about 30 balls with the cream cheese and place... - 38.6408
Simple Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake
This Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake is absolutely yummy ! Try this creamy fruity cheese for the coming Christmas. Your suggestions for this Christmas Tree Bubble Coffee Cake are welcome. - 45.438
Walnut Cheesecake Cookies
In medium bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla and lemon peel until well blended.
Gradually mix in powdered sugar, then flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover and chill dough about 1 hour for easier handling.
When dough is chilled, shape into 30... - 44.7774
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 41.2771
Ringo give you a quick and easy way to whip up some turkey meatballs with your bird this season. - 0
1. Mix the diced avocado with the 1 tablespoon lemon juice and set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix the cream cheese, remaining lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise and salt together
3. Add in the avocado and fruits and slowly fold in whipped cream. Then pour... - 42.8383
Avocado Fruit Squares
Avocado Fruit Squares is delightful treat and packs in everything that is needed to make the salad taste yum. This is a quickie salad and I often add this to my party menu. Give this yummy Avocado Fruit Squares a try. - 40.0049
Salad In A Boat
In a 2 quart pan, bring water, butter, and salt to a boil.
When butter melts, remove pan from heat and add flour all at once.
Beat until well blended.
Return pan to medium heat and stir rapidly for 1 minute or until a ball forms in middle of pan and a film... - 45.3935
Cheddar Beef Burgers
1) Add salt and pepper to the meat and mix well.
2) Stir in the onion, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and mustard, and grated cheese.
3) Equally divide the mix into 6 pieces and shape each into a ball.
4) Press down gently and flatten into a burger.
5)... - 46.3595
To make the pastry, mix together the flour and the salt.
Using your fingertips, rub the butter and shortening into the flour until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add water and knead lightly.
Form the dough into a ball, dust with flour, wrap in wax... - 47.7832
Homemade Mozzarella And Marmalade Lavender Honey
Join Chefs Jose Garces and Adam Delosso in this video that shows three dishes in a cheese platter for entertaining. The video is impressive as the chef makes a gorgeous and fabulous fresh mozzarella cheese and other condiments. The video is fantastic and must... - 120.914
Mix biscuit mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mix in prunes and cheese.
Pour in the cream; stir with a fork until dough follows fork.
Gently form dough... - 42.1189
Prosciutto Di Parma Appetizers
1. For prosciutto with arugula, core seeds, and cut pear into wedges. Cut prosciutto into half.
2. For marinated melon, cut melon into half, remove the seeds and cut it into slices. Then, again slice along the peel and cut it into... - 104.405
Rosa Foods On Best Of The Best
1)Heat oil in a pan and add tomatoes, onions and garlic and char them.
2)Take out the char grilled vegetables in a sauce pan and add molasses and ketchup and heat. Add the apple cider vinegar.
3)In the pan with the chargrilled vegetables... - 0
The Italian Touch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Add 1 cup oat cereal into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Add in a mixture of cherry pie filling, almond extract and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 cup of oats around the sides of the baking dish. Spoon 2 tablespoons of... - 40.1253
Timballo Del Gattopardo
I prefer to avoid the sweet/savoury combination so I omit the sugar and cinnamon.
Make the pastry and chill for at least 1 hour.
Boil the chicken with the small piece of beef, the celery, onion and carrot.
Drain the chicken and strain the stock.
Take 200 g/7... - 41.2326
Combine veal, sausage, Italian bread, eggs, Parmesan, parsley, salt, nutmeg and freshly ground pepper in processor and mix using on/off turns just until well combined; do not overprocess.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
Roll in... - 40.8628
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 33.2629
This recipe is very easy. I used just a few simple ingredients available around you. But the only thing you need is patience! hehe
Rilakkuma (which means relaxing bear in Japanese) is a very popular character in Japan.
Omurice is omelette made with fried... - 98.3722
Grilled Caprese Bruschetta
If you wish to keep your summer lunch nice and light lunch options, there is nothing better than bruschettas. Chef here uses the combination of fresh arugula, cherry tomatoes and mozzarella balls and you are sure to find this one completely irresistible.... - 99.6526
Lindy's Famous Cheesecake
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel, and vanilla.
2. Make well in center; add egg yolk and butter.
3. Mix, with fingertips, until dough cleans side of bowl.
4. Form into a ball, and wrap in waxed paper. Refrigerate about 1... - 44.6347
Veal And Sausage Meatballs
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, combine the veal, sausage, Italian bread, eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt, nutmeg, and pepper and pulse with an on-off motion just until well blended, or mix by hand.
Do not... - 43.6662
Red And Green Fruit Cake
Beat eggs all together in bowl, add sugar and beat a little more.
Add cream, beat and set aside.
Mix fruit and nuts together in a large bowl real well.
Pour egg mixture over nuts and fruit a little at a time mixing well after each addition.
Sift dry... - 49.5852
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Holiday Special Eggplant Salad Platter
Chef Melody shares some cooking ideas for the 4th of July Holiday. She shows how to make Eggplant Salad Platter. This is an amazing recipe and I'm sure you're family will like it. - 125.728
1. Blanch spinach in a pan of boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Drain into a colander and refresh under cold tap water.
3. Squeeze excess water.
4. Grease a large, deep baking dish with oil or butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180... - 45.8718
Cherry Cheese Ball Recipes By Category