- » Cherry Candy
Cherry Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry candy recipes.
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Cherry Eclairs a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Cherry Eclairs is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 48.34
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 47.3614
Chocolate Covered Cherries
1. In a bowl, using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
2. Add in milk, vanilla and almond extracts.
3. Through a sieve, drain cherries; dry on absorbent paper towels.
4. With your hands, Shape a small amount of sugar... - 46.0373
Almond And Cherry Bars
1. In an electric mixer, place cherries and almonds. Grind till course.
2. Remove on to a bowl and add coconut. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, almond extract and honey and cream well.
4. Add ground mixture and mix well.
5.... - 44.5139
Cinnamon Candy Cherry Cobbler
Combine sugar, candies, cornstarch, water, and cherry juice in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thick.
Add cherries and pour into 8x8-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Add 3... - 40.9341
Melt the butter in a large pan over a low heat.
When melted remove from the heat and pour in the icing sugar with 1 tsp of hot water.
Add the essence and food colouring and beat well.
If the mixture is too sweet then add the other 1 tsp of hot water.
Leave to... - 40.8628
1) In a heavy 1-quart saucepan, combine together the sugar and water over moderate heat.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and boil for about 2 minutes.
3) Cool the syrup and transfer it to a 4-quart glass container.
4) Add the vodka, rum, cherries and... - 38.6962
Combine sugar, corn syrup and water in 3-quart bowl.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture is clear.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on HIGH, or until a small amount dropped in very cold water forms a hard ball... - 36.8152
Chocolate Cherry Cordials
Spoon small amount chocolate into each of 24 paper or foil candy cases; coat sides and bottoms well.
Chill not more than 5 minutes to set chocolate.
Combine kirsch and grenadine syrup; chill well.
Place cherry in each case.
Drizzle enough kirsch mixture over... - 34.366
Combine peanut butter, margarine, powdered sugar, salt, nuts, coconut, and cherries; shape mixture into 1-inch balls.
Combine paraffin and chocolate chips in double boiler; stir over hot water until melted.
Dip balls in chocolate mixture; place on wax paper... - 32.789
Cherry Vanilla Bark
In 1-quart casserole, place candy coating.
Microwave at medium (5) 4 to 7 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Add cherries and mix well.
Spread mixture in a thin layer on wax paper.
Refrigerate until firm.
Break into pieces. - 29.0306
Cherry divinity are cookie like desserts made with egg whites, corn syrup and vanilla along with candied cherries. Cherry divinity is not baked like cookies but simply cooked together and dropped on a waxed paper and served after they have cooled. Cherry... - 19.579
Cherry Candy Recipes By Category