- » Cherry Bread
Cherry Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry bread recipes.
Soft Chocolate Cherry Bread
Nothing like a versatile chocolate cherry bread for breakfast or dessert. Take a look at this impressive video that presents an amazing chocolate cherry bread recipe. Try out this delicious bread that would amaze you with a wonderful texture like that of a... - 94.1379
Pineapple Cherry Quick Bread
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) Take of two 8 x 4-inch loaf pans and grease the base with shortening.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour over it.
4) In a large bowl add flour, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix together.
5) Stir in... - 48.5764
FOR GETTING READY
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. Take a mixing bowl, beat egg until frothy. Blend in sugar, oil and vanilla. Add in sour milk and stir.
4. In a second... - 47.5451
Cherry Eggnog Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease three 5 1/2 x 3 inch mini-loaf pans.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg in large bowl.
Stir eggnog, melted butter, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl until well blended.
Add eggnog mixture to flour mixture.
Mix just... - 46.1226
Pink Cherry Bread
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
Coarsely chop cherries; set cherries and juice aside.
In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
In another bowl, beat eggs and cherry juice.
Stir into dry ingredients just until combined.
Fold in the walnuts, coconut and... - 44.3872
Chocolate Cherry Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix the cherries and boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Sift the rye flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
In a separate... - 43.9865
Apple Cherry Bread
Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the grated lemon peel.
Combine applesauce and milk.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; add alternately with applesauce mixture to creamed... - 43.6429
Lightly grease a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Line bottom and sides with baking parchment cut to fit pan.
Lightly grease paper.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until mixture is thick and piled softly.
Add dry... - 43.4601
Bishop's bread is a flavored and cinnamon spiced bread that can be served hot or cold. Baked with a batter of eggs, buttermilk, sugar, salt and baking agents, the bishop's bread is sprinkled with cinnamon before popping it in the oven. - 43.2072
Cherry Pecan Quick Bread
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and nutmeg.
In a small bowl, beat the eggs, eggnog, butter and vanilla.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in pecans and cherries.
Transfer to a greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in. loaf... - 42.6973
Sift flour and salt together and mix with candied fruit and nuts.
Beat eggs vigorously, then add sugar a little at a time, and continue beating hard until mixture is smooth and very thick.
Stir in vanilla, orange extract, and flour... - 38.8817
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 9" by 5" metal loaf pan. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In small bowl, combine walnuts, cherries, dates, and chocolate chips.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter and sugar... - 36.4322
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg. Add the fruits and nuts; toss.
2. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric mixer set on high,... - 35.8491
Jolly Breakfast Ring
Mix the milk and biscuit mix in a bowl and shape into 12 balls.
Pour 3 tablespoons butter into a 9-inch ring mold and sprinkle with brown sugar.
Place the cherries on the brown sugar and add 1/4 cup nuts.
Roll balls in remaining butter, then in mixture of... - 35.6193
Cherry Bread With Coconut
In a mixing bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; mix well.
Fold in cherries.
Spoon into three greased 7-1/2-in.x 3-3/4-in.x 2-1/4-in.loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bread tests done. - 34.8746
Combine eggs, sugar, butter, flour, and baking powder and beat until smooth. Add to batter the walnuts, Brazil nuts, dates, cherries and juice, and chocolate. Mix only enough to distribute the ingredients. Bake in loaf pan, lined with greased and floured... - 26.1236
Cherry Bread Recipes By Category