- » Cherry Bar Square
Cherry Bar Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry bar square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry bar square recipes.
Michigan Cherry Squares
1. Prepare piecrust mix, following label directions. (Or use your favorite 2-crust pie recipe.) Pat dough into the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in very hot oven (450°) 8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack. Lower oven... - 31.4024
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Chop chocolate roughly.
Place in top of double saucepan over hot water; heat gently, stirring, until melted and smooth.
Spread chocolate over base of well greased 11 in. x7 in. tin.
Refrigerate until firm.
Beat together eggs and sugar until light and... - 32.5123
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Break chocolate into pieces; melt in double boiler.
While chocolate is melting, grease well a shallow oblong pan about 11 x 7-inches.
When chocolate is ready, spread over base of pan.
Put into refrigerator; let set.
Beat eggs and... - 36.8114
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Make the base by mixing together the butter, brown sugar and flour.
3) Bake in 8x8-inches pan in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, till the base is golden brown.
4) Beat the egg whites... - 46.1083
Cherry Pecan Shortbread Bars
1. Mix flour, sugar, margarine and pecans until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn after 2 minutes, until slightly puffed and set.
3. Sprinkle... - 26.8562
Almond Cherry Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat... - 34.3517
Festive Cherry Mash Bars
A sweet treat to make for the Holidays! They turn out really pretty and colorful! They are great for your Christmas or Holiday trays! - 122.709
Cherry Coconut Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
With hands, mix 1 cup flour, butter, and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
Spread thin with fingers in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2".
Bake about 25 min.
Stir rest of ingredients into... - 40.2431
Cherry Chocolate Bars
Grease an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, chocolate pieces, milk, coconut, nuts, and cherries.
Spoon into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool in pan before cutting. - 36.0607
Heat cherries, pineapple, sugar and flavoring in top of double boiler.
Mix cornstarch with cherry juice and add, stirring until mixture is thick.
Spread over base and top with: 3 egg whites beaten stiff, gradually add 3 tablespoons sugar sprinkle with coconut... - 39.1689
Stemilt Cereal Bar
With school lunches back on the brain, I always love finding ways to pack healthy snacks that the children will love. Mixing both fresh fruit and oatmeal to create a homemade granola bar is one of those lunch box staples that I can count on being enjoyed no... - 0
Apricot Almond Bar Cookies
1. Prepare the Apricot Filling.
2. Combine the flour and the ground almonds in a small bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, sugar, egg and almond extract in a medium-size bowl until the mixture is fluffy. Fold in the flour mixture. The dough will be soft.... - 45.1285
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Choco Date Bars
Mix the first six ingredients together in a saucepan and cook and stir over low to medium heat until dates are soft, about 4 minutes.
Combine' remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir in the date mixture.
Press into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Sprinkle... - 35.8073
Chocolate Cookie Bars
Line a 30 x 23 cm /12 x 9 in Swiss roll tin with non stick baking parchment.
Grate the chocolate and sprinkle it evenly over the base of the tin.
Place the cornflakes in a plastic bag and crush them lightly with a rolling pin.
Quarter the cherries in a bowl,... - 34.1084
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 13 x 9 1/2 x 2-inch oblong pan.
Mix flour, rolled oats, 1 cup brown sugar, soda and 1/4 tsp.salt.
Add butter and mix until crumbly, first with a fork, then with fingers.
Press mixture into bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 10... - 38.977
1) In a double boiler, put the vanilla, eggs and butter.
2) Cook for about 25 minutes, constantly stirring.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Roll the tea biscuits into crumbs and then add to the cooled mixture.
5) Add the marshmallow.
6) Put the mixture in a... - 38.7935
Fruit-nut Crispy Bars
1. Measure cereal, apricots, cherries and nuts; set aside.
2. Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish. Place butter or margarine and marshmallows in a 2-quart bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute or until melted; stir to blend.
3. Quickly stir in cereal,... - 28.6262
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch square cake pan.
Sift 1 cup flour and 1/4 tsp.salt into bowl.
Add 1/4 cup brown sugar and blend lightly.
Add butter and work into dry ingredients first with a fork and then with fingers until mixture is... - 39.5759
Nut And Fruit Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan.
3. In a bowl, combine eggs and vanilla.
4. Beat until well blended.
5. Add sugar slowly and blend well.
6. In a separate bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together.
7. Add the... - 46.8531
Bikini Bars are out of this world in taste. The ideal mix of sweetened condensed milk, vanilla few grains salt, desiccated coconut, chopped dates, chopped nuts, chopped maraschino cherries, makes the taste celestial. The butter icing on the unsweetened... - 44.3198
Basic Bar Cookies
Cut the margarine into small pieces.
Mix all the ingredients, except the flavoring, to a firm dough .
Add the chosen flavoring, and process until just mixed.
Press the mixture into a greased 7 X 11-inch pan, and bakeat350Â°Ffor30 minutes.
Cool and cut into... - 32.1288
Swiss Honey Bars
In a medium saucepan, bring creamed honey or honey spread and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (250 g) sugar to a boil, stirring constantly.
Combine almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, candied peel, lemon peel and flour in a large bowl.
Stir in cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and... - 42.4842
1. Preheat oven to 350° F/ 180° C
2. Dust a clean work surface with flour and use a dusted rolling pin to roll out the cold pastry into a rectangle with ¼ inch thickness, and line a 11X7 inch Swiss roll tin with it.
3. To prepare... - 46.1176
Cherry Shortbread Bites
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour, orange juice, almond extract and vanilla; mix well.
Press dough into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
With knife,... - 42.8027
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla together until thick and fluffy, about 10 minutes.
Alternately fold chocolate and flour into egg mixture, ending with flour.
Pour batter into 3 well-greased and floured 8-inch-round cake pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 10... - 45.4587
Cherry Fudge Brownies
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray an 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick spray.
2 Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Combine the granulated sugar, melted butter, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract in another bowl.... - 31.5707
1. Heat chocolate in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan, while oven heats, 5 minutes, or just until soft. Spread in an even layer; sprinkle walnuts on top, pressing in lightly.
2. Beat egg until foamy in small bowl with electric mixer at low speed; beat in sugar until... - 27.9435
Basic Cookie Mix
Mix flour, sugars, baking powder, salt and baking soda in 6-quart bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender just until mixture resembles small peas.
Store in airtight container at room temperature no longer than 10 weeks.
Use Basic Cookie Mix in... - 32.1805
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 40.9355
Pacific Heights Frozen Fruit Salad
Whip cream cheese with sugar.
Gradually add whipping cream, beating until thick and smooth.
Fold in pineapple, cherries and grated chocolate.
Spread into 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
Cover with foil.
Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Remove 10 minutes... - 46.4569
Mix wafer crumbs and melted butter together and press into a greased square cake pan.
Sprinkle with chips, then nuts, coconut and cherries.
Pour condensed milk over all and spread lightly.
Bake at 350F (180C) for about 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into bars or... - 31.7876
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 43.6943
Place chocolate and cream in the top of a double boiler; set over hot (not boiling) water and heat, stirring, until chocolate melts and blends with cream.
Stir in Cointreau.
Transfer to a small pan and place either over a candle warmer or electric food... - 28.9392
Creme De Menthe Jellies
Sprinkle gelatine over water, stand until softened.
Combine sugar and extra water in saucepan, stir over heat until sugar has dissolved.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer uncovered 15 minutes; add gelatine mixture, stir until dissolved.
Stir in creme de... - 29.8111
Chocolate Christmas Trees
Combine cereal, cherries, dates, and walnuts in mixing bowl.
Combine syrup, molasses, salt, and vinegar in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly.
Continue boiling, stirring occasionally, until a small amount of mixture forms... - 46.1222