- » Cherry Bar
Cherry Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry bar recipes.
Easy Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using solid shortening or margarine (not oil), grease and flour 15 x 10-inch jelly roll or 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
By hand, stir until well mixed.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake on jelly roll pan... - 47.0674
Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg and oil together with sugar and vanilla.
Add chopped cherries and pecans and mix well.
Add the flour mixture and stir just until blended.
Spread in a... - 45.6039
Work with pastry blender or food processor until mixture is the texture of coarse crumbs.
Press into bottom of 13 x 9 in. (33 x 23 cm) lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes.
Pit and chop... - 45.5782
Almond And Cherry Bars
1. In an electric mixer, place cherries and almonds. Grind till course.
2. Remove on to a bowl and add coconut. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, combine butter, almond extract and honey and cream well.
4. Add ground mixture and mix well.
5.... - 44.5139
Royal Cherry Bars
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Combine oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, soda and salt; cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
Press half the crumb mixture evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Blend sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; stir in reserved cherry... - 41.543
Apricot Cherry Bars
Heat oven to 375°.
Grease and flour jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X1 inch.
Beat water, eggs, butter, brown sugar and half the cake mix (dry) until smooth.
Stir in remaining cake mix, the cherries and apricots.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake 20 to 25... - 40.5385
Delightful Cherry Bars
Combine 1 cup flour, butter, and powdered sugar, press in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine brown sugar and eggs; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
Combine 1/4 cup... - 40.4928
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Break chocolate into pieces; melt in double boiler.
While chocolate is melting, grease well a shallow oblong pan about 11 x 7-inches.
When chocolate is ready, spread over base of pan.
Put into refrigerator; let set.
Beat eggs and... - 36.8114
Almond Cherry Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat... - 34.3517
Cherry Vanilla Bars
Combine cake mix, yogurt, cherry flavoring, and egg white in a bowl.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Fold in dried cherries.
Spread evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 9 in. (23 x 23 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool in pan.
Cut... - 33.4767
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Chop chocolate roughly.
Place in top of double saucepan over hot water; heat gently, stirring, until melted and smooth.
Spread chocolate over base of well greased 11 in. x7 in. tin.
Refrigerate until firm.
Beat together eggs and sugar until light and... - 32.5123
Triple Chocolate Cherry Bars
Give your chocolate fudge cake mix a cherry twist by making these scrumptious moist and chocolaty bars! - 31.9868
Cherry Pecan Shortbread Bars
1. Mix flour, sugar, margarine and pecans until crumbly. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5 minutes, rotating dish 1/4 turn after 2 minutes, until slightly puffed and set.
3. Sprinkle... - 26.8562
Cherry Bar Recipes By Category