- » Cherry Ambrosia Salad
Cherry Ambrosia Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry ambrosia salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry ambrosia salad recipes.
You May Also Like!
Fresh Fruit Ambrosia
1.Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges and remove thesections by varefully cutting close to membrane.
2.Peel the pineapple and core and cut in small pieces.
3.Put together oranges, pineapple, coconut, sugar and salt and mix... - 38.8861
Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups
Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups is rich with flavors of oranges, cherries and lemon juice. You can however experiment this Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups by adding ingredients of your choice. Give this juicy Ambrosia Salad In Orange Cups a try. - 42.276
Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 1/4 cup of the syrup.
Combine pineapple chunks, the 1/4 cup reserved pineapple syrup, orange sections, and maraschino cherries.
Cover; chill thoroughly.
Just before serving, fold in coconut.
Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if... - 28.8568
Delightful Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Make the most of the seasonal fruits with this refreshing and deliciously healthy salad. Betty whomps up a quick and easy ambrosia salad but adds a fresh twist to the recipe by making a few yummy additions to the salad. Serve as a side or main, this fruity... - 100.341
Summer Ambrosia Salad
Peel and section oranges.
Combine orange sections and juice; set aside.
Remove crown from pineapple.
Peel pineapple; remove eyes and core.
Cut pineapple into 1-inch chunks; measure 2 cups (save remainder for another use).
Combine orange sections and juice,... - 32.152
Chicken Salad Ambrosia
1. To make the dressing, in a bowl or jar, combine the dressing ingredients.
2. Whisk with a fork or close lid and shake until well amalgamated.
3. Chill the dressing until ready to serve, whisking or shaking before use.
4. Just before serving time,... - 43.2762
Dairy Free Ambrosia
1) In a bowl add oranges, bananas, pineapple, marshmallows, and cherries.
2) Gently toss the fruits.
3) Add cherry juice and coconut, as desired.
4) Toss and chill.
5) Serve cold. - 35.3989
1) In a bowl, add fruit and honey and gently toss.
2) Refrigerate, covered, for at least 2 hours.
3) Stir in the kirsch before serving.
4) Top with a sprig of fresh mint. - 39.2828
Sweet Ambrosia Salad
This sweet, old-fashioned fruit salad is a tried & true favorite at Gooseberry Patch. It reminds us of our grandmothers' special Sunday suppers. Does it remind you of your grandmother, too? - 118.933
Cherry Ambrosia Salad Recipes By Category
Cherry Ambrosia Salad Dish: