Fruit Nut Cookies
- » Cherry Almond Cookies
Cherry Almond Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry almond cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry almond cookies recipes.
Cherry Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and margarine. Using an... - 47.2867
Cherry Almond Cookies
Cream first seven ingredients together and beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in almond paste and sifted dry ingredients.
Roll pieces of the dough around each cherry to cover completely and form small balls.
Place on ungreased cooky sheets.
Press almond on... - 38.1301
You May Also Like!
Almond And Cherry Squares
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Combine the flour, salt and sugar together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared tin... - 49.8593
Cherry Almond Shortcake
Cherry Almond Shortcake are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for tea parties or borthday parties! This superb Cherry Almond Shortcake recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.3464
Cherry Almond Drops
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix cookie mix, egg and almond extract.
Stir in cherries and almonds.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake until light golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool 1 minute before removing from... - 31.7733
Almond Cherry Macaroons
1. Grease a large cooky sheet; dust with flour; tap off excess.
2. Break up almond paste with fingers into medium-size bowl.
3. Add egg whites, salt and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer at low speed until mixture is smooth and well blended.
4. Slowly add... - 36.5984
The Three Bears Cookies
Lightly grease two baking trays and cut out three cardboard bear shapes in graduating sizes.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then beat in the lemon rind.
Sift... - 43.062
Grease and base line a 15 cm/6 in square shallow tin.
Using scissors dipped in boiling water, cut the marshmallows into small pieces.
Place them in a bowl over a saucepan of hot water.
Add the lemon juice and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the... - 36.509
Danish Cookie Rings
Grease cookie sheets; set aside.
Process almonds in food processor until ground, but not pasty.
Place almonds, flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl.
Cut butter into flour mixture with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly.
Beat egg, milk... - 44.9147
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and the 1 cup sugar until creamy; beat in egg yolk and lemon peel.
Gradually add flour, blending thoroughly; stir in almonds.
Gather dough into a ball with your hands.
On a lightly floured board, roll out dough... - 38.9546
Cherry Almond Buckle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray; set dish aside.
Combine 3/4 cup flour, amaretti crumbs, 1 stick butter, almonds, and brown sugar for the crumble topping until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Chill topping while making... - 45.1069
Cherry Almond Patisserie
Day before, or early on day:
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package labels direct; refrigerate. Meanwhile, in small bowl combine cherries, food color, and almond extract; in a second bowl combine bread crumbs, ground almonds, and sugar; set aside.
2. On large,... - 38.8119
Cherry Almond Cookies Recipes By Category
Cherry Almond Cookies Dish: