- » Cherry Almond
Cherry Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry almond recipes.
Almond And Cherry Squares
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Combine the flour, salt and sugar together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared tin... - 49.8593
Cherry Almond Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) First add the eggs and then the dry ingredients.
4) Add the fruit and mix well.
5) Spread the mixture in a cake pan of 9x13-inches.
6) Bake in... - 47.9138
Cherry Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and margarine. Using an... - 47.2867
Almond Cherry Squares
Grind almonds in a food chopper or blender, set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine and 1/3 cup sugar until fluffy.
Beat... - 45.8409
Cherry Almond Buckle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray; set dish aside.
Combine 3/4 cup flour, amaretti crumbs, 1 stick butter, almonds, and brown sugar for the crumble topping until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Chill topping while making... - 45.1069
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
Rub pork roast with a little salt and pepper.
Place the meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in 325°F oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine cherry preserves, red wine vinegar, com syrup,... - 42.8941
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Season roast with a little salt and pepper.
3) In a shallow roasting pan, place the seasoned roast and uncover and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in preheated oven.
4) In the meantime, allow a... - 42.3148
Cherry Almond Patisserie
Day before, or early on day:
1. Prepare piecrust mix as package labels direct; refrigerate. Meanwhile, in small bowl combine cherries, food color, and almond extract; in a second bowl combine bread crumbs, ground almonds, and sugar; set aside.
2. On large,... - 38.8119
Cherry Almond Cookies
Cream first seven ingredients together and beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in almond paste and sifted dry ingredients.
Roll pieces of the dough around each cherry to cover completely and form small balls.
Place on ungreased cooky sheets.
Press almond on... - 38.1301
Almond Cherry Sweets
Cream honey and butter together.
Add next four ingredients.
Chill, then shape into 2-inch fingers, 1/2 inch thick.
Melt chocolate over hot but not boiling water.
Dip in prepared fingers quickly, one at a time.
Drain off drops; place on wax paper... - 35.9693
Chocolate Almond Cherry Crisps
Cover a large baking sheet with wax paper.
Place chips in a medium glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 45 seconds.
Stir and microwave an additional 45 seconds or until almost melted.
Stir until smooth.
Add cereal and remaining ingredients; stir quickly to... - 35.3618
Cherry Almond Cream
Prepare Royal Cream Fondant as directed, except after fondant has cooled till slightly warm make indentation in fondant and add the almond extract; cherry flavoring; and food coloring, if desired.
Continue beating and allow to ripen as directed.
Knead almonds... - 34.3446
Cherry Almond Supreme
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
If necessary, add enough water to reserved syrup to measure 1/2 cup.
Cut cherries into quarters.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine measured syrup and enough ice to measure 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin; stir... - 32.923
Cherry Almond Balls
Cream together butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon salt till light and fluffy.
Add flour and almonds; mix well.
Use a teaspoon of dough to roll around each candied cherry.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake in 325° oven for 20 minutes.
Cool... - 31.3558
Almond Cherry Pee
Mix condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and almond extract together, and stir until it thickens.
Fold cream into the mixture.
Pour this into cooled pie crust.
Top pie with cherry glaze.
Refrigerate until time to serve. - 26.9534
Cherry Almond Macaroons
Grind dry, crisp almonds through finest blade of food grinder or chop as fine as possible in food blender.
Do not chop nuts by hand.
Mix nuts, sugar, and egg whites in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 min., or until a path sta - 23.8549
Cherry Almond Recipes By Category