- » Cherry Alcohol
Cherry Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cherry alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cherry alcohol recipes.
Cherry Cordial Shooter
When trying to impress a pretty lady, you can hardly ever go wrong with a drink that has proven to be a favorite among women. This sweet, cherry flavored shooter comes layered with grenadine, dark creme de cacao and black cherry rum. To learn how to layer the... - 112.472
Cherry Cabernet Sauce
Have some cherry preserve handy, here is a delicious cherry cabernet sauce you can whip up in no time. Sounds like a very simple wine sauce that can go beautifully with all roasted birds or game. So here is a new addition to your holiday preparations. - 100.582
Creamy Chocolate Covered Cherry
Whether you are a huge fan of chocolate or cherry, this flashy, Pousse Café layered drink is sure to impress you. Plus, its deceptively simple to make too. Just dunk the Maraschino cherries in grenadine, kahlua and Bailey’s Irish Cream and you have got a... - 98.4765
Cherry Bomb Cocktail
Explosive flavors of coconut, pineapple, tropical sensations and a wee bit of milk goes in the making of this cocktail. Of course, this cocktail also contains vodka, tequila and rum but who's counting! Tropics, here I come! (So should you.) - 97.2369
Halloween Special Black Cherry Cooler
Need a quick pick-me-up? Then turn on to the black cherry cooler. Pique your palate with this real strong sting that comes spiked with triple sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and red stag. Stream the video for more inspiration on this. - 96.621
Cherry Vodka Julep
1) Add in the crushed ice into a Collins glass. Keep aside.
2) Into a glass jug, add in 3 to 4 ice cubes.
3) Pour in the lemon juice, vodka and gin over the ice.
4) Add in sugar granules or sugar syrup and maraschino. Stir well to mix.
5)... - 44.7497
Romertopf Cherry Brandy Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Take a soaked romertopf and grease it with a thick layer of butter on the inside. Sprinkle sugar over the butter. Keep aside in a warm place.
2) In a small saucepan, melt 3 tablepoons of butter. Stir in... - 44.3364
Cherry Brandy Liqueur
1) In a 4 lb. preserving jar, place the cherries with almonds, and pour in the brandy.
2) Secure with the lid tightly and set aside for 2 month, in a cool, dark place.
3) Shake the jar well, twice a week.
4) Pass the cherry mixture... - 38.365
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, lemon juice, grenadine, sugar, cherry brandy, gin and sloe gin.
2. Shake lightly the contents of the shaker until a frost forms.
3. Into a collins glass, add chopped ice.
4. Strain the contents of the... - 37.901
1) In a large bowl, place the crushed ice and stream on the rose wine, white wine and cherry brandy.
2) Before serving, stir in the tonic water and cherries.
3) Taste and add sugar as necessary.
4) Serve chilled garnished with whole cherry if... - 36.4771
No-cook Red Cherry Jam
Measure cherries into bowl.
Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
Let stand 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Boil pectin and water together 1 minute, and remove from heat.
Stir in fruit mixture, and continue stirring 2 minutes.
Ladle into 6-8 jelly glasses or... - 34.8493
1) Take a collins glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2) Pour over brandy, cherry brandy, Curacao, Grenadine and soda.
3) Garnish with a cherry and serve at once with a stirrer. - 32.3187
Cerise Grenadine Limonade, With Soco Bold Black Cherry
A French cocktail design so the name really represents the cocktail ingredients. Cerise for Cherry, Grenade for Grenadine/Pomegranate and Limonade for Lemonade.
A bit more of a sour cocktail with a flavorful taste that tames down the "Bold" of Soco Bold... - 0
The Cherry Bomb Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes and pour Vodka, Tequila, Light Rum, pineapple juice, coconut cream and milk.
2. Shake it well, using a strainer pours in a high ball glass filled with ice cubes.
3. Pour a drop of grenadine.
4. Serve the... - 0
Cherry Alcohol Recipes By Category