- » Cherry
Cherry is a fruit that belongs to the plants of genus ‘prunus’. The edible species of cherry belongs to the family of wild cherry also known as ‘sweet cherry’. It is a fleshy fruit with a ... More »
Low Fat Raw Vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram makes this low fat raw vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler for you to savor! This raw delectable delight will keep you from "Falling off the Wagon!" It satisfies literally every craving, and you can eat it all without guilt because... - 134.987
Pineapple Cherry Dumpcake
Sinfully delicious. This video prepares a very deliciously moist and light cake. Made very easily with pineapple and cherry, this is a dessert lovers dream. This quick cake is an absolute delight and a complete no-fail cake. Enjoy !!! - 132.879
Velvet Cherry Clafoutis
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. Chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this scrumptious Velvet Cherry Clafoutis which makes a yummy dessert. Surprise your family to this delicious recipe today. - 131.334
A funny name but really delicious and not really commonly done here. Sort of a fruit pancake. Light, soft and rich, and really easy to make with practically any fruit. - 125.453
There are some things that we have do like the French do, like this French Cherry Custard. The sweetness of the custard is cut through by the tanginess of the cherries. You will love this recipe for a fact. You can learn how to make this from this video.... - 119.607
Pecan And Cherry Smoked Dr. Pepper Injected Pork Butts
Look at this amazing way to smoke pork butts and flavor with cherry dr.pepper. The video shares an outstanding recipe for smoked pork butts with an excellent injecting and smoking technique. See the video to make this impressive recipe and gear up for an... - 119.368
Smoked Pork Spare Ribs
Look out for this unique style of smoking spare ribs that would surely impress you. See the video and pep up your meal with this absolutely delicious and appetizing smoked spare ribs. This would definitely leave a lingering flavor with you. Check it out... - 119.023
Cherry Tootsie Pop Cocktail
This is a bit of a novelty cocktail by name, but a serious drinking experience at the end of the day. A new redbull recipe to experiment with that has a good sweetness. Watch and learn how to make the Cherry Tootsie Pop Cocktail from this video. Cheers! - 116.052
The idea of working with boiling sugar often fills people with a fair bit of trepidation. Don't be scared - it's easy! Armed with a sugar thermometer, you can actually make amazing, delicious sweet gifts and treats very easily. Here I'm making cherry nougat -... - 115.675
Slow Smoked Bacon
Slow smoking is a excellent idea for a perfectly cooked bacon. This video presents a super simple smoking technique that you would surely like to see. Watch this interesting video and give a try to have a great relaxing time! - 114.918
Festive Cherry Mash Bars
A sweet treat to make for the Holidays! They turn out really pretty and colorful! They are great for your Christmas or Holiday trays! - 114.25
Spiced Cherry Rugelach: Cookie Jar
An unique cookie variants. Watch this video to prepare Jewish crescent cookies. These cherry rugelach and loaded with fruits and nuts. Extremely delicious and also looks great when served on a platter. Make this for your holiday season or just as a gift to... - 111.346
Slightly Guilt Free Dessert
Alright people, Victoria here is showing us how to make this Slightly Guilt Free Dessert . It definitely has lesser calories than the desserts of this genre. Watch and learn, people! - 110.149
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Rich and delicious chocolate covered cherries that are perfect for Valentine's day or any day! - 110.111
Pink Stuff With Cherry Pie Filling
1)In a mixing bowl add cherry pie filling,sweetened condensed milk,crushed pineapple,chopped pecans,mini marshmallows and whipped topping.
2)Mix all the ingredients until well combined and chill it in the refrigerator before serving .
3)Serve... - 104.471
Organic Cherry Drink
1 In a jar, combine milk and cherries.
2 Add in the honey.
3 Using a hand blender, gradually blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
4 Pour into a glass and serve. - 103.708
Sinful Chocolate Cherry Cordial Dessert
If you are looking to add extra decadence to your dessert platter, this is the recipe to go for. This intensely chocolaty dessert is as indulgent it can get. Here's Betty's recipe of this sinful, sumptuous, and sweet dessert treat that is indeed... - 102.459
Video 1 Making Jam And Infusing Fruit
How many times do you get confused while buying jams for your home? You don't have to bother about it anymore after you watch this making and canning jam and infused fruits video. If you have the equipments, this is such a great way to eat fresh jams or... - 93.2481
Halloween Special Black Cherry Cooler
Need a quick pick-me-up? Then turn on to the black cherry cooler. Pique your palate with this real strong sting that comes spiked with triple sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and red stag. Stream the video for more inspiration on this. - 90.2976
Betty's Quick And Easy Cherry Crunch Dessert
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a delicious dessert called "Cherry Crunch." It is very quick and easy to make, and is scrumptious! Just stream Betty's video recipe and get making this delightful desert in your kitchen. It's totally worth it. - 86.4842
Baked Cherry And Heavy Cream Clafoutis
On the lookout for a yummy dessert recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then watch this video and get ready to impress everyone with your culinary skulls. - 85.1279
Cherry And Chocolate Vegan Anti Aging Soft Serve
Looking for a healthy dessert recipe that is sure to please everyone taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, healthy dessert that is 100% vegan. Watch and learn! - 81.5843
Cherry crisps are nice crispy little treats are just right to serve to kids and as snacks to adults also. This crispy snack is very easy to make and can be to greet guests on any occasion. - 50.6162
Mini Black Forest Gateau
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Evenly grease four 10cm cake tins and line the bases with greaseproof paper
3. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar till pale; beat in the egg yolks one at a time
4. In another bowl, whisk... - 48.8668
Cherry Oat Party Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Put salt, vanilla and eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4. Add nuts and continue stirring.
5. Sieve flour and soda together and put... - 48.8573
Sweet Cherry Bombe
1) Stone and cut in half 11/2 cups cherries; reserve remaining cherries for garnish.
2) In 1 1/2-quart bowl, mix together butter and cracker crumbs, and press around side and bottom of bowl.
3) Place the bowl in refrigerator and chill until... - 48.8361
Buttery Date Cherry Slices
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and add in the sugar and dates.
2) Gently cook, stirring often, till the mix boils well.
3) Boil for 5 minutes, the turn off the heat.
4) Cool for 5 minutes.
5) Add in milk and egg and gently cook, stirring... - 48.416
1. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Into a large electric mixer bowl break eggs.
3. Beat at high speed until lemon colored.
4. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly and then add vanilla.
5. Set mixer on slow... - 48.1032
Very Cherry Crescent Ring
Set aside five cherries for garnish.
Chop remaining cherries; place in a mixing bowl.
Add cream cheese, sugar, almond extract and pecans; beat until blended.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Place dough together, forming one large rectangle; seal seams and... - 47.8333
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
3. Grease a cookie sheet and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in... - 47.8287
Pineapple Cherry Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the base and mix well.
3. Spread this mixture evenly on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking tin and press evenly.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 20... - 47.5757
Cherry Pee Special
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Drain cherries and transfer 1/3 cup of the cherry liquid into the mixing bowl.
3) Add in the tapioca, salt, almond extract, lemon juice and food colour.
4) Next, add in the cherries and 1 cup of sugar. Mix... - 47.542
Cherry Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and margarine. Using an... - 47.5391
Coconut And Cherry Surprise
1) Roll out the pastry dough and grease a 10 inch springform pan with the dough.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°.
3) Over the pastry dough, sprinkle ground almonds.
4) Spread pie filling to within 1 inch of edge, then cover with... - 47.2965
Dried Cherry Mini Loaves
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cloves and keep aside.
3) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, 3/4 cup butter, brown sugar, honey and vanilla and mix well.
4) Beat at a medium speed... - 46.9986
1. Preheat the oven to 380 degree F or 190 degree C
2. Line the bottom of 2 ramekin moulds with the canned and drained cherries.
3. In a saucepan, combine the cherry syrup and half a vanilla pod.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame... - 46.9679
Sour Cherry Clafouti
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Mix together cherries and Cognac and put aside.
3) Take a 9-inch glass pie plate or a fluted porcelain tart dish,grease it well with butter.
4) Dust the bottom of the vessel with a 1... - 46.9663
Chocolate Cherry Roulade
1 For cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper. Coat with flour and tap out the... - 46.8934
Cherry Go Round
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk, sugar, butter, salt, egg and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 46.8689
Cherry Hazelnut Macaroons
1) Heat oven to 300°.
2) In a small bowl combine egg whites, cream of tartar, salt and vanilla.
3) Beat at high speed till foamy.
4) Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, till glossy and stiff.
5) In a medium bowl, combine coconut,... - 46.7753
Picota Cherries And Vanilla Ice-cream With A Twist
1. Place a large handful of Picota cherries into 4 bowls, followed by 2 generous scoops of quality vanilla ice-cream per bowl.
2. Pour approximately one shot of Pedro Ximenez over the ice-cream, or to your required taste.
Be careful of... - 46.5175
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 46.3604
Cherry Lemon Crowns
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Add egg,... - 45.7879
Chicken With Sour Cherries
1. Take butter and oil in a large sauté pan and heat the mixture.
2. Sauté the chicken breasts pieces until the meat color runs brown on both sides, it will take around 3 minutes against medium high flame.
3. Remove the chicken pieces for the sauté... - 45.7352
Pineapple Cherry Loaves
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, salt and baking powder; add to creamed mixture until well blended.
Stir in pineapple, cherries and nuts.
Pour into three... - 45.5223
Cool milk to lukewarm; add yeast.
Cut 1 cup butter into flour; add yeast mixture and egg yolks.
Turn onto floured surface; knead 10 times.
Divide dough in half.
Roll half the dough to fit ungreased 18x12 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Spread pie filling over... - 45.3757
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and then add the butter in pieces. Rub into the flour.
3) Add the almonds and sugar and stir well. Add just enough egg to bind the mixture.
4) On a floured... - 45.292
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Stir in nuts, dates and chopped... - 45.273
This is a wonderful recipe for homemade Cherry Kislings - a great hit among my peers and family. Since this is on the sweeter side, I like to serve it as a dessert. Try it out and enjoy! - 45.239
Cherry Nut Mold
1. Dice cream cheese and drain cherries, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough Dr.Pepper to cherry syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and add sugar and gelatin.
4. Stir over low heat until mixture is heated and gelatin... - 45.0181
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the cherries, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
2. Tip in the claret/red wine.
3. Place on a medium low flame and bring to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until the cherries are soft.
4. Remove the cherries... - 44.819
Cherry Pineapple Slice
Mix together flour, butter and sugar and press into 9 x 12" pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 325Â°F.
Combine pineapple, flavoring, cherries and 3/4 cup sugar and bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water.
Stir into pineapple mixture, add small piece... - 44.6538
Maypo Cherry Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch baking pan with butter.
3. Using a sieve sift together flour, soda and salt.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mix together MAYPO, brown sugar and melted butter with... - 44.5827
Miniature Cherry Date Loaves
In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix, brown sugar, flour, wheat germ, and cinnamon.
Combine eggs, milk, and butter.
Add to dry mixture; stir just till blended.
Fold in snipped dates, grated carrot, cherries, and walnuts.
Turn into ten greased 4 1/2 x2 1/2... - 44.5437
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Chocolate Cherry Cookies are my favorite cookies. Its easy to make and exceedingly delcious. There is not a year that passes by without my family treating ourselves to some yummy Chocolate Cherry Cookies! - 44.5214
Cherry Almond Buckle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray; set dish aside.
Combine 3/4 cup flour, amaretti crumbs, 1 stick butter, almonds, and brown sugar for the crumble topping until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Chill topping while making... - 44.3018
Homemade Cherry Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the extracts and margarine.
3) Add the sugar. Beat well.
4) Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
5) Add the flour and mix well.
6) Over a cookie sheet, spread about 2/3rd of... - 44.1781
Cherry Cream Layer Gateau
Sprinkle a large baking sheet with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Divide puff pastry dough into 3 portions.
On a floured surface, roll out each portion to an 8-inch (20-cm) round.
Arrange rounds on dampened baking sheet.
Refrigerate 15... - 44.1005
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Make the base by mixing together the butter, brown sugar and flour.
3) Bake in 8x8-inches pan in preheated oven for about 15 minutes, till the base is golden brown.
4) Beat the egg whites... - 44.0959
Cherry Christmas Wreath
This Cherry Christmas Wreath makes your festival a much cherished one. Once your guests taste this fruity bread filled with almonds and orange they'll never ever forget its distinctive taste in life. Try this Cherry Christmas Wreath and tell me if you like it. - 44.0874
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 10 inch (25 cm) glass pie plate.
Place butter and brown sugar in bowl; using spatula cream together.
Add first egg and beat well with electric beater.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add second egg and 2 tbsp (30... - 44.074
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
Dry cherries thoroughly with paper towels.
Prepare cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions, using... - 44.0629
Cherry Cordial Cookies
In double boiler, melt 1 cup Chocolate Chips over 1-inch simmering water.
Cream 1/2 cup butter with sugar.
Add egg, vanilla and melted chocolate; beat until smooth.
Combine flour with baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating until smooth.
Chill... - 44.0436
Cherry Cream Tartlets
To make pastry, beat butter, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, salt and egg in a medium bowl.
Sift flour over mixture.
Knead together to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On... - 43.8573
Whole Grain Cherry Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Into a 9 inch pie pan, pour the cherry pie filling.
3. In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients or mix with hands until the mixture is crumbly.
4. Add the mixture to the pan and pat tightly... - 43.7477
Duck Breasts With Cherries
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Mix together the cherries, orangejuice, vinegar, cinnamon, cloves and salt and pepper.
When the browning dish is hot, put in the duck breasts, skin side... - 43.6652
Duck With Cherries
1) Into 4 equal portions, cut the duck and with a heavy needle.
2) Use salt and freshly ground pepper to season.
3) In a large skillet, melt the butter and sauté the duck for about 20 minutes over low heat till the pieces are brown all over.
4)... - 43.571
Mock Maraschino Cherries
Pit cherries; place them in a glass or ceramic mixing bowl.
Dissolve salt and alum in the quart of water; pour over cherries and let them soak overnight.
Drain; rinse in cold water until salt taste is completely gone.
Drain all water.
In a glass or enamel... - 43.4551
Tipsy Cherry Parson
1. In mixing bowl beat well combining dessert topping mix and milk.
2. Add powdered sugar gradually.
3. Soften cream cheese and beat into topping mixture taking small amount at a time.
4. Cut cake into 3 layers.
5. Place 1 layer on cake plate and... - 43.3151
Skillet Cherry Chicken
Blend together cherry preserves, lemon juice, cloves, salt, allspice, and mace; set aside.
Combine flour and salt in paper or plastic bag.
Add 2 or 3 pieces of chicken at a time; shake to coat.
Brown chicken in oil in skillet over medium heat, turning with... - 43.2933
Frosty Cherry Cranberry Mold
Drain cherries, reserving syrup; chop the cherries & set aside.
Add enough water to cherry syrup to measure 1 1/2 cups.
Heat to boiling.
Remove from heat and immediately dissolve gelatin in hot mixture.
Add cranberry sauce and 3 tbs.lemon juice.
Beat slowly... - 43.2911
1 Preheat the oven to 375 ° F./gas mark 5
2 Lightly grease cariole moulds and stand them on baking tray.
3 In a bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
4 Beat the mixture very thoroughly.
5 Beat in the eggs.
6 ... - 43.2564
Quails With Cherries
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the grated nutmeg and salt.and pepper to the butter and mix well.
Place 1/4 of the butter inside each quail.
Mix together the orange juice, vinegar, ground cloves and a little... - 43.13
Peach Coupe With Cherries Jubilee
1) Drain the cherries, reserve the juice and keep aside.
2) In a saucepanl, combine the cornstarch and sugar together.
3) Gradually stir in 1 cup cherry juice, add lemon peel and cook for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is clear and thickened.
4)... - 43.0949
Duck With Cherries
Place the duck in the casserole with the onion, cover and cook with the stock for 30 minutes.
Remove the liquid from the casserole and retain.
Sprinkle with grated lemon rind and seasoning.
Pour over the cherries, retaining a few for the garnish, and... - 42.9731
Cherry Chocolate Bark
Line a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in. pan with foil.
Grease the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, marshmallows, milk, salt and remaining butter.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the... - 42.969
Peach Coupe With Cherries Jubilee
Peach Coupe With Cherries Jubilee is a irresistible fruit dish that you can serve at your dinner parties. The explosion of sweet and unexpected flavors of this dish makes it a personal favorite. Try this irresistible recipe! - 42.8801
Cherry Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add eggs, lemon juice, rind and almond extract.
Sift dry ingredients together, and stir in; add fruit and nuts.
Form into 1 1/2-inch rolls.
Wrap in waxed paper; chill again.
Slice 1/4 inch thick, and... - 42.7925
Chocolate Cherry Layer Gateau
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon until thick.
Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa; fold into mixture with almonds and rum.
Turn batter into greased pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or... - 42.754
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Sift flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt together into bowl.
Cut in shortening; stir in milk.
Roll dough to 12 x 6-inch rectangle.
Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1 table- spoon butter and cherries; spread over dough.
Roll... - 42.7511
Candied Cherry Snaps
Cream butter, adding powdered sugar gradually.
Blend in egg and vanilla; add flour.
Mix well; stir in pecan halves and cherries.
Chill dough for 1 hour; divide into thirds.
Shape into 12-inch long rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for at least 3 hours or... - 42.7426
Cherry Nut Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
Blend in flour, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in walnuts and cherries.
Shape the dough into a roll about 14 inches long.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
With a... - 42.5502
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the shortening, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl and beat well.
Add the flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in the pecans,... - 42.535
Cherry And Raspberry Gratin
1. Heat the milk and vanilla pod in a pan to scalding point then set aside to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
2. Whip together the egg yolks with 2 tablespoon sugar until pale and light, then whisk in the flour to make a smooth paste.
3.... - 42.5022
Maraschino Cherry Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cream cheese and butter together.
3. Put flour and salt in it and refrigerate.
4. Take a lightly floured board, roll the dough on it with thickness of 1/8 inch.
5. Top the dough with... - 42.4308
Cherry Marshmallow Tops
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (mark 5).
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Stir in the sugar and form a soft dough with the beaten egg .
4) Shape into 16... - 42.3628
Maraschino Cherry Roll-ups
Try out these sweet and delicious Maraschino Cherry Roll-Ups. This is a simple recipe to follow and does not take up too much of time. You can add in some extra cherries if you like, especially if serving to the kids. This is a great snack that is enjoyed by... - 42.3035
Easy Cherry Wine
1. Remove and discard stalks from cherries; wash them.
2. In a large bowl, place cherries and pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When cooled down, mash cherries as much as possible.
4. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a... - 42.2405
1) Preheat oven hot to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl combine flour, salt, and sugar.
3) In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs and milk till blended.
4) Grease a 10-inch-round gratin dish or pie pan with butter.
5) Mix egg mixture into... - 42.1165
Cherry Filled Squares
Lightly grease an 8 inch, square, heat resistant, non metallic baking dish.
Beat butter until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, allspice, nutmeg and walnuts.
Press 1/2 of... - 42.1125
Scald milk; add sugar, salt and butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add lukewarm milk mixture, egg and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in 2 cups flour to make stiff batter.
Refrigerate 2 hours (or up to 2 days).
On floured... - 42.015
Sweet Cherry Ham Bake
Combine ham, celery and dry mustard in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Combine cherry pie filling, brown sugar, lemon juice and cloves.
Spoon over ham.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
Place Parkerhouse Biscuits on hot mixture.
Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes until... - 41.9548
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put flour and salt and mix well.
4. Put cherries and walnuts, stir and then make small balls of the dough.
5. Take an ungreased baking... - 41.7933
Fillets Of Hare With Peppered Cherries
Loosen the back cords and the fillets from the back bone of the hares.
Heat the clarified butter in a pan.
Brown the meat, deglaze the pan with a little water, add salt and pepper and cook 15 minutes.
Drain the cherries.
Heat the butter in a pan.
Caramelize... - 41.6826
In small mixer bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, the first 1/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring till butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add... - 41.629
Cherry Table Wine
1. In a large bowl, place berries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When the mixture is cooled down, stir in pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; let soak for 2 days.
4. Using... - 41.5806
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5C (325 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, except for cherries and mix well.
3. Divide dough into equal small portions.
4. Place one small portion in your hand and flatten it.
5. Place a... - 41.5437
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 41.4812
Cherry Walnut Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and margarine or butter.
3) Add the well beaten eggs and mix well.
4) Add the baking powder and flour. Mix properly.
5) Add the walnuts and cherries.
6) Butter an... - 41.4723
Cherry Recipes By Category