- » Cherry
Cherry is a fruit that belongs to the plants of genus ‘prunus’. The edible species of cherry belongs to the family of wild cherry also known as ‘sweet cherry’. It is a fleshy fruit with a ... More »
Low Fat Raw Vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram makes this low fat raw vegan Southern Charm Cherry Cobbler for you to savor! This raw delectable delight will keep you from "Falling off the Wagon!" It satisfies literally every craving, and you can eat it all without guilt because... - 131.63
Velvet Cherry Clafoutis
For all the people with a sweet tooth, this video is a must watch. Chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this scrumptious Velvet Cherry Clafoutis which makes a yummy dessert. Surprise your family to this delicious recipe today. - 129.675
Festive Cherry Mash Bars
A sweet treat to make for the Holidays! They turn out really pretty and colorful! They are great for your Christmas or Holiday trays! - 122.709
Chocolate Covered Cherries
Rich and delicious chocolate covered cherries that are perfect for Valentine's day or any day! - 122.434
A funny name but really delicious and not really commonly done here. Sort of a fruit pancake. Light, soft and rich, and really easy to make with practically any fruit. - 122.137
Betty's Cheery Cherries Jubilee
If you know someone who just loves to eat cherries, then they will surely lap up this delicious cherry dessert too. Read in just 30 minutes, Betty's cheery cherry jubilee is a great after-work dessert. Delicious and perfect for just any occasion, this... - 115.856
The idea of working with boiling sugar often fills people with a fair bit of trepidation. Don't be scared - it's easy! Armed with a sugar thermometer, you can actually make amazing, delicious sweet gifts and treats very easily. Here I'm making cherry nougat -... - 114.118
Cherries Jubilee: Sweet World #1
If you are looking for an interesting and tasty dessert recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a yummy dessert treat that can be whipped up within minutes. Watch to know more! - 111.893
Pink Stuff With Cherry Pie Filling
1)In a mixing bowl add cherry pie filling,sweetened condensed milk,crushed pineapple,chopped pecans,mini marshmallows and whipped topping.
2)Mix all the ingredients until well combined and chill it in the refrigerator before serving .
3)Serve... - 111.755
Betty's Quick And Easy Cherry Crunch Dessert
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a delicious dessert called "Cherry Crunch." It is very quick and easy to make, and is scrumptious! Just stream Betty's video recipe and get making this delightful desert in your kitchen. It's totally worth it. - 106.575
Spiced Cherry Rugelach: Cookie Jar
An unique cookie variants. Watch this video to prepare Jewish crescent cookies. These cherry rugelach and loaded with fruits and nuts. Extremely delicious and also looks great when served on a platter. Make this for your holiday season or just as a gift to... - 105.921
Dark Cherry Semifreddo
Oh how cherries abound these days, it makes me such a happy girl. I’m thankful that somehow I escaped the effects that awful childhood cherry medicine has on some people, and frankly, I can’t get enough of them. Rainiers, Bings, and my most recent... - 105.272
Pineapple Cherry Dumpcake
Sinfully delicious. This video prepares a very deliciously moist and light cake. Made very easily with pineapple and cherry, this is a dessert lovers dream. This quick cake is an absolute delight and a complete no-fail cake. Enjoy !!! - 103.302
Sinful Chocolate Cherry Cordial Dessert
If you are looking to add extra decadence to your dessert platter, this is the recipe to go for. This intensely chocolaty dessert is as indulgent it can get. Here's Betty's recipe of this sinful, sumptuous, and sweet dessert treat that is indeed... - 100.889
Organic Cherry Drink
1 In a jar, combine milk and cherries.
2 Add in the honey.
3 Using a hand blender, gradually blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
4 Pour into a glass and serve. - 99.8668
Cherry Tootsie Pop Cocktail
This is a bit of a novelty cocktail by name, but a serious drinking experience at the end of the day. A new redbull recipe to experiment with that has a good sweetness. Watch and learn how to make the Cherry Tootsie Pop Cocktail from this video. Cheers! - 98.3887
Halloween Special Black Cherry Cooler
Need a quick pick-me-up? Then turn on to the black cherry cooler. Pique your palate with this real strong sting that comes spiked with triple sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and red stag. Stream the video for more inspiration on this. - 96.621
There are some things that we have do like the French do, like this French Cherry Custard. The sweetness of the custard is cut through by the tanginess of the cherries. You will love this recipe for a fact. You can learn how to make this from this video.... - 88.3463
Slightly Guilt Free Dessert
Alright people, Victoria here is showing us how to make this Slightly Guilt Free Dessert . It definitely has lesser calories than the desserts of this genre. Watch and learn, people! - 86.843
Pecan And Cherry Smoked Dr. Pepper Injected Pork Butts
Look at this amazing way to smoke pork butts and flavor with cherry dr.pepper. The video shares an outstanding recipe for smoked pork butts with an excellent injecting and smoking technique. See the video to make this impressive recipe and gear up for an... - 85.6575
Smoked Pork Spare Ribs
Look out for this unique style of smoking spare ribs that would surely impress you. See the video and pep up your meal with this absolutely delicious and appetizing smoked spare ribs. This would definitely leave a lingering flavor with you. Check it out... - 85.3645
Slow Smoked Bacon
Slow smoking is a excellent idea for a perfectly cooked bacon. This video presents a super simple smoking technique that you would surely like to see. Watch this interesting video and give a try to have a great relaxing time! - 85.2582
Baked Cherry And Heavy Cream Clafoutis
On the lookout for a yummy dessert recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then watch this video and get ready to impress everyone with your culinary skulls. - 83.4745
Cherry And Chocolate Vegan Anti Aging Soft Serve
Looking for a healthy dessert recipe that is sure to please everyone taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, healthy dessert that is 100% vegan. Watch and learn! - 80.314
Cherry crisps are nice crispy little treats are just right to serve to kids and as snacks to adults also. This crispy snack is very easy to make and can be to greet guests on any occasion. - 51.627
Mini Black Forest Gateau
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Evenly grease four 10cm cake tins and line the bases with greaseproof paper
3. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar till pale; beat in the egg yolks one at a time
4. In another bowl, whisk... - 49.9923
Almond And Cherry Squares
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Combine the flour, salt and sugar together and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture begins to stick together.
3. Into the prepared tin... - 49.8593
Cherry Pee Special
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Drain cherries and transfer 1/3 cup of the cherry liquid into the mixing bowl.
3) Add in the tapioca, salt, almond extract, lemon juice and food colour.
4) Next, add in the cherries and 1 cup of sugar. Mix... - 49.5346
Cherry Nut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Line a cookie sheet with grease proof paper or butter the cookie sheet and dust with flour.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with soda, and salt. Keep aside
4. Combine nuts, cherries and dates... - 49.3805
Dried Cherry Mini Loaves
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cloves and keep aside.
3) In a mixing bowl, add sugar, 3/4 cup butter, brown sugar, honey and vanilla and mix well.
4) Beat at a medium speed... - 49.2799
1. Preheat the oven to 380 degree F or 190 degree C
2. Line the bottom of 2 ramekin moulds with the canned and drained cherries.
3. In a saucepan, combine the cherry syrup and half a vanilla pod.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame... - 48.8684
Chocolate Cherry Roulade
If you ask me, this Chocolate Cherry Roulade recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. It is an European delicacy, served as Dessert world-wide. 40 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Chocolate... - 48.8003
Buttery Date Cherry Slices
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, heat butter and add in the sugar and dates.
2) Gently cook, stirring often, till the mix boils well.
3) Boil for 5 minutes, the turn off the heat.
4) Cool for 5 minutes.
5) Add in milk and egg and gently cook, stirring... - 48.7826
Sweet Cherry Bombe
1) Stone and cut in half 11/2 cups cherries; reserve remaining cherries for garnish.
2) In 1 1/2-quart bowl, mix together butter and cracker crumbs, and press around side and bottom of bowl.
3) Place the bowl in refrigerator and chill until... - 48.7516
Cherry Oat Party Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Put salt, vanilla and eggs to the mixture and blend well.
4. Add nuts and continue stirring.
5. Sieve flour and soda together and put... - 48.7247
Pineapple Cherry Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the base and mix well.
3. Spread this mixture evenly on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking tin and press evenly.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 20... - 48.3933
Cherry Hazelnut Macaroons
1) Heat oven to 300°.
2) In a small bowl combine egg whites, cream of tartar, salt and vanilla.
3) Beat at high speed till foamy.
4) Continue beating, gradually adding sugar, till glossy and stiff.
5) In a medium bowl, combine coconut,... - 48.1878
Cherry Lemon Crowns
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese and beat with an electric mixer until well blended.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Add egg,... - 48.0503
1. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
2. Into a large electric mixer bowl break eggs.
3. Beat at high speed until lemon colored.
4. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating constantly and then add vanilla.
5. Set mixer on slow... - 47.9278
Cherry Almond Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) First add the eggs and then the dry ingredients.
4) Add the fruit and mix well.
5) Spread the mixture in a cake pan of 9x13-inches.
6) Bake in... - 47.9138
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Stir in milk and vanilla.
Add flour mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Stir in nuts, dates and chopped... - 47.7654
Faux Cherries Jubilee
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add 1 cup of the low-fat milk and add honey, vanilla bean, and vanilla extract to it. Stir.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes... - 47.7463
Coconut And Cherry Surprise
1) Roll out the pastry dough and grease a 10 inch springform pan with the dough.
2) Preheat the oven to 400°.
3) Over the pastry dough, sprinkle ground almonds.
4) Spread pie filling to within 1 inch of edge, then cover with... - 47.583
Cherry Cordial Cookies
In double boiler, melt 1 cup Chocolate Chips over 1-inch simmering water.
Cream 1/2 cup butter with sugar.
Add egg, vanilla and melted chocolate; beat until smooth.
Combine flour with baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture, beating until smooth.
Chill... - 47.4273
Cherry Go Round
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add warm milk, sugar, butter, salt, egg and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 47.3784
Cherry Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and margarine. Using an... - 47.2867
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
3. Grease a cookie sheet and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
5. Beat in... - 47.2394
Chocolate Cherry Cookies
Chocolate Cherry Cookies are my favorite cookies. Its easy to make and exceedingly delcious. There is not a year that passes by without my family treating ourselves to some yummy Chocolate Cherry Cookies! - 46.7583
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the cherries, sugar, cinnamon and cloves.
2. Tip in the claret/red wine.
3. Place on a medium low flame and bring to a boil, then simmer for 12 to 15 minutes until the cherries are soft.
4. Remove the cherries... - 46.6406
Picota Cherries And Vanilla Ice-cream With A Twist
1. Place a large handful of Picota cherries into 4 bowls, followed by 2 generous scoops of quality vanilla ice-cream per bowl.
2. Pour approximately one shot of Pedro Ximenez over the ice-cream, or to your required taste.
Be careful of... - 46.5267
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sift the flour and then add the butter in pieces. Rub into the flour.
3) Add the almonds and sugar and stir well. Add just enough egg to bind the mixture.
4) On a floured... - 46.3536
Baked Cherries In The Snow
1) In a large bowl, put the colander and line the colander with 2 coffee filters.
2) Spoon the yogurt into the colander to make yogurt cheese.
3) Cover with plastic wrap loosely and chill for a minimum of 24 hours.
4) Drain and discard... - 46.1166
1. In a crock pot combine the black cherries water and sugar.
2. Cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the cherries from the syrup using a slotted spoon and put into a chafing dish.
4. Add the sugar, lemon peal and cherry syrup to... - 45.9925
Sour Cherry Clafouti
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350°.
2) Mix together cherries and Cognac and put aside.
3) Take a 9-inch glass pie plate or a fluted porcelain tart dish,grease it well with butter.
4) Dust the bottom of the vessel with a 1... - 45.9729
Grease and flour a 13x9-inch (33x23-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
Dry cherries thoroughly with paper towels.
Prepare cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions, using... - 45.9193
Almond Cherry Squares
Grind almonds in a food chopper or blender, set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine and 1/3 cup sugar until fluffy.
Beat... - 45.8409
Gooey Chocolate Cherry Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Line a baking tray with non-stick baking sheets.
3) Whisk the butter, sugars and egg to a smooth blend. Then, stir in the flour, chocolates and cherry pieces and 1/2 tsp salt.
4)... - 45.8315
Frosty Cherry Cranberry Mold
Drain cherries, reserving syrup; chop the cherries & set aside.
Add enough water to cherry syrup to measure 1 1/2 cups.
Heat to boiling.
Remove from heat and immediately dissolve gelatin in hot mixture.
Add cranberry sauce and 3 tbs.lemon juice.
Beat slowly... - 45.8232
This is a wonderful recipe for homemade Cherry Kislings - a great hit among my peers and family. Since this is on the sweeter side, I like to serve it as a dessert. Try it out and enjoy! - 45.7595
Whole Grain Cherry Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Into a 9 inch pie pan, pour the cherry pie filling.
3. In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients or mix with hands until the mixture is crumbly.
4. Add the mixture to the pan and pat tightly... - 45.7357
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 10 inch (25 cm) glass pie plate.
Place butter and brown sugar in bowl; using spatula cream together.
Add first egg and beat well with electric beater.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add second egg and 2 tbsp (30... - 45.3913
Cherry Cream Layer Gateau
Sprinkle a large baking sheet with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Divide puff pastry dough into 3 portions.
On a floured surface, roll out each portion to an 8-inch (20-cm) round.
Arrange rounds on dampened baking sheet.
Refrigerate 15... - 45.3753
Cherry Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add eggs, lemon juice, rind and almond extract.
Sift dry ingredients together, and stir in; add fruit and nuts.
Form into 1 1/2-inch rolls.
Wrap in waxed paper; chill again.
Slice 1/4 inch thick, and... - 45.3194
Chocolate Cherry Layer Gateau
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon until thick.
Sift flour, baking powder and cocoa; fold into mixture with almonds and rum.
Turn batter into greased pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or... - 45.3024
Mock Maraschino Cherries
Pit cherries; place them in a glass or ceramic mixing bowl.
Dissolve salt and alum in the quart of water; pour over cherries and let them soak overnight.
Drain; rinse in cold water until salt taste is completely gone.
Drain all water.
In a glass or enamel... - 45.2956
Peach Coupe With Cherries Jubilee
Peach Coupe With Cherries Jubilee is a irresistible fruit dish that you can serve at your dinner parties. The explosion of sweet and unexpected flavors of this dish makes it a personal favorite. Try this irresistible recipe! - 45.2735
Cherry Christmas Wreath
This Cherry Christmas Wreath makes your festival a much cherished one. Once your guests taste this fruity bread filled with almonds and orange they'll never ever forget its distinctive taste in life. Try this Cherry Christmas Wreath and tell me if you like it. - 45.2265
Cherries In The Snow
Prepare the mousse In a chilled large bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
Melt the chocolate in the top half of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
Remove it from the heat, and stir in about 3/4 cup of the whipped cream.
This will smooth out the... - 45.1532
Quails With Cherries
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the grated nutmeg and salt.and pepper to the butter and mix well.
Place 1/4 of the butter inside each quail.
Mix together the orange juice, vinegar, ground cloves and a little... - 45.1325
Cherry Almond Buckle
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray; set dish aside.
Combine 3/4 cup flour, amaretti crumbs, 1 stick butter, almonds, and brown sugar for the crumble topping until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Chill topping while making... - 45.1069
Pineapple Cherry Loaves
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Combine the flour, salt and baking powder; add to creamed mixture until well blended.
Stir in pineapple, cherries and nuts.
Pour into three... - 45.0231
Cool milk to lukewarm; add yeast.
Cut 1 cup butter into flour; add yeast mixture and egg yolks.
Turn onto floured surface; knead 10 times.
Divide dough in half.
Roll half the dough to fit ungreased 18x12 x 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Spread pie filling over... - 44.8044
Easy Cherry Delight
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan.
Combine flour and butter or margar-garine in a bowl.
Cut butter or margarine into flour with knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Add pecans and mix well.
Press in an... - 44.5111
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together into a bowl.
Combine the shortening, sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla in a separate mixing bowl and beat well.
Add the flour mixture; mix well.
Stir in the pecans,... - 44.4063
Sweet Cherry Ham Bake
Combine ham, celery and dry mustard in 12x8-inch baking dish.
Combine cherry pie filling, brown sugar, lemon juice and cloves.
Spoon over ham.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes.
Place Parkerhouse Biscuits on hot mixture.
Bake at 425° for 15 to 20 minutes until... - 44.2833
Cherry Chocolate Bark
Line a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in. pan with foil.
Grease the foil with 1 tablespoon butter; set aside.
In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, marshmallows, milk, salt and remaining butter.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the... - 44.2749
Cherry And Raspberry Gratin
1. Heat the milk and vanilla pod in a pan to scalding point then set aside to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
2. Whip together the egg yolks with 2 tablespoon sugar until pale and light, then whisk in the flour to make a smooth paste.
3.... - 44.2672
Cherry Filled Squares
Lightly grease an 8 inch, square, heat resistant, non metallic baking dish.
Beat butter until light and fluffy.
Add sugar gradually.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, allspice, nutmeg and walnuts.
Press 1/2 of... - 44.1385
Miniature Cherry Date Loaves
In mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix, brown sugar, flour, wheat germ, and cinnamon.
Combine eggs, milk, and butter.
Add to dry mixture; stir just till blended.
Fold in snipped dates, grated carrot, cherries, and walnuts.
Turn into ten greased 4 1/2 x2 1/2... - 44.1023
Tipsy Cherry Parson
1. In mixing bowl beat well combining dessert topping mix and milk.
2. Add powdered sugar gradually.
3. Soften cream cheese and beat into topping mixture taking small amount at a time.
4. Cut cake into 3 layers.
5. Place 1 layer on cake plate and... - 43.6789
Cherry Pineapple Slice
Mix together flour, butter and sugar and press into 9 x 12" pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 325Â°F.
Combine pineapple, flavoring, cherries and 3/4 cup sugar and bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch in 1/4 cup cold water.
Stir into pineapple mixture, add small piece... - 43.5657
Sweet Sour Fish And Cherries
Cook fish portions according to package directions; keep warm.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry carrot, green onions, and garlic for 3 minutes.
Stir in broth, honey, vinegar, and soy sauce.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10... - 43.5
Put the eggs and sugar in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of simmering water.
Whisk until the mixture is pale and very thick.
(If using an electric beater, no heat is necessary.) Remove the bowl from the heat.
Dissolve the gelatine in 4 tablespoons of the... - 43.4477
Scald milk; add sugar, salt and butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add lukewarm milk mixture, egg and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in 2 cups flour to make stiff batter.
Refrigerate 2 hours (or up to 2 days).
On floured... - 43.4373
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Cherries Jubilee . Needless to say that this recipe for Cherries Jubilee is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 43.3058
1 Preheat the oven to 375 ° F./gas mark 5
2 Lightly grease cariole moulds and stand them on baking tray.
3 In a bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar.
4 Beat the mixture very thoroughly.
5 Beat in the eggs.
6 ... - 43.2172
Fillets Of Hare With Peppered Cherries
Loosen the back cords and the fillets from the back bone of the hares.
Heat the clarified butter in a pan.
Brown the meat, deglaze the pan with a little water, add salt and pepper and cook 15 minutes.
Drain the cherries.
Heat the butter in a pan.
Caramelize... - 43.0389
Candied Cherry Snaps
Cream butter, adding powdered sugar gradually.
Blend in egg and vanilla; add flour.
Mix well; stir in pecan halves and cherries.
Chill dough for 1 hour; divide into thirds.
Shape into 12-inch long rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for at least 3 hours or... - 42.9814
Cherry Marshmallow Tops
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (mark 5).
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Stir in the sugar and form a soft dough with the beaten egg .
4) Shape into 16... - 42.9683
Cherry Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Add eggs, lemon juice, rind and almond extract.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients, then fruit and nuts.
Form into 1 1/2-inch rolls.
Wrap in wax paper; chill again.
Slice 1/4 inch thick and place on... - 42.9223
Cherry Almond Glazed Pork
Rub pork roast with a little salt and pepper.
Place the meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Roast, uncovered, in 325°F oven for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, in saucepan combine cherry preserves, red wine vinegar, com syrup,... - 42.8941
In small mixer bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In a saucepan heat milk, the first 1/4 cup sugar, butter or margarine, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring till butter almost melts.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add... - 42.882
Pineapple Cherry Crisp
In medium saucepan combine drained cherries, undrained pineapple, granulated sugar, quick-cooking tapioca, lemon juice, and red food coloring.
Let stand 15 minutes; cook and stir till thickened and clear, 5 to 10 minutes.
Mix together flour, rolled... - 42.8051
Cherry Nut Cookies
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth.
Blend in flour, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in walnuts and cherries.
Shape the dough into a roll about 14 inches long.
Wrap in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
With a... - 42.7164
FlambÃ©ed Cherries Chambord
1. In a saucepan, add butter, sugar and heat until golden.
2. Add lemon juice, orange juice, cherry juice and cook until smooth.
3. Add cherries, liqueur and simmer for a couple of more minutes.
4. Now add brandy and carefully ignite... - 42.6528
Preheat oven to 325Â° F. (slow).
Grease 15" x 11" jelly roll pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper, grease again and flour lightly.
Prepare maraschino cherries.
Measure flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add cherries and mix so... - 42.6479
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar together to make it light and creamy.
3. Put flour and salt and mix well.
4. Put cherries and walnuts, stir and then make small balls of the dough.
5. Take an ungreased baking... - 42.5669
Chocolate And Cherry Cookies
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. Into a bowl, sift the flour and mix in the chocolate chips and cherries.
4. In a large basin, combine the margarine, sugar and honey. Using... - 42.5
Cherry Recipes By Category