- » Chef Potato Salad
Chef Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chef potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chef potato salad recipes.
Potato Salad With Homemade Mayonnaise
During summer, the best salad to have is a potato salad and if it’s made with homemade mayonnaise, then there is nothing like it. In this video, Scott is showing the recipe for homemade mayonnaise as a part of the potato salad recipe. It’s pretty easy to... - 82.2815
Any salad lovers out there? You are in for a surprise today. Check out the video of the mouth watering yam Salad. Chef Tina Jo has done a great job in preparing this salad just for all you salad lovers. - 83.1501
Saturday Chefs - Niçoise Salad
1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine Dijon mustard, shallot, salt, rice wine vinegar, and honey. Mix well.
2. Whisk constantly and gradually pour olive oil in it.
3. For salad, in a small bowl, add tuna and 3 tablespoons of dressing. Toss well.
4.... - 0
Insert slicing disc.
Shred lettuce; transfer to a large, shallow salad bowl.
Cut ham into lengths to fit vertically in feed tube; stack pieces, then tightly pack into tube and slice.
Following directions for potatoes (julienne strips), cut cheese into... - 43.7278
Chef's Supper Bowl
Chef's supper bowl is a mixed cheese and vegetable salad prepared with thin strips of bologna. Made with potatoes, celery and lettuce with other veggies, this supper bowl salad is pretty filling even as a side. Dressed with mayo and caraway cheese dressing,... - 44.702
Scallion, Potato And Smoked Whitefish Salad
Think healthy salads are boring and tasteless? Then watch this video and change the way you look at healthy salads forever! This yummy whitefish and potato salad is packed with healthy goodness and tastes really nice. The next time your tastebuds demand a... - 98.5856
Wegmans Fingerling Potato Salad
Want a twist on the classic potato salad? Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a new potato salad recipe to complement your BBQ. This recipe does not only taste great it looks so cool too! So if you are looking for a healthy alternative to your beloved potato... - 135.282
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
New Potato Salad With Green Goddess Dressing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious dressing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 39.5906
Red Potato Salad With Chives
Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
Cut into halves or quarters.
In a large saucepan place potatoes with water to cover.
Cook over medium heat until tender; drain.
Place potatoes in saucepan over medium heat for several seconds, shaking pan constantly until potatoes... - 42.2072
Ham-and-egg Potato Salad
Combine ham, potatoes, and eggs in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well.
Pour over potato mixture, toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. - 32.0983
Fresh Sweet Potato Salad
Combine sweet potatoes, apple, and pecans in a large bowl, stir well.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stir well.
Pour dressing over sweet potato mixture, stir well.
Cover and chill. - 32.9869
Hot German-style Potato Salad
Brown bacon in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Remove bacon from drippings, drain and save.
Add celery and onion to drippings; cook until onion is limp.
Stir in next 8 ingredients.
Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Fold in... - 39.0265
Potato Salad And Mayonnaise
Peel and chop the potatoes, then steam or boil them until just tender.
Drain and allow them to cool.
Mix the onion and celery together in a large salad bowl.
Stir the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
Add the cooled potatoes and the dressing to... - 28.1085
Curried New Potato Salad
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are just tender.
Drain well and allow to cool.
Cut larger potatoes into thick slices.
Put the vinegar into a large mixing bowl with the mustard, garlic and seasoning and stir until the salt dissolves.
Beat... - 47.5661
Warm Sage Potato Salad
1. Place the potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover them, and then bring the water to a boil. Simmer until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 20 minutes. Drain; let cool for 10 minutes.
2. Cut the potatoes in half (or quarters... - 26.5133
Hot Potato Salad
Combine potatoes, cheese, pickle relish, olives, and onion in a large bowl, stir in mayonnaise and seasonings.
Spoon mixture into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with cooked bacon.
Bake at 350Â° for 40 minutes. - 31.1039
Decalorized Potato Salad
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Cover and chill.
3) Serve chilled. - 40.7751
Egg And Potato Salad
Hard-boil the eggs for 10-12 minutes.
Allow them to cool, then peel and chop them.
Peel the potatoes and boil or steam them until tender.
Allow them to cool, then cut them into small chunks.
Mix the chopped scallion with the eggs and potato in a large... - 31.0169
Zesty Potato Salad
1. Wash potatoes. Cook in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and cool. Slice potatoes; place in a bowl, and add onions and parsley.
2. Combine chicken broth and remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour over potato... - 30.4239
Crunchy Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water until just tender.
Drain and cool to room temperature.
Place in a salad bowl with onions, eggs, capers and peanuts.
Drizzle olive oil over salad, season to taste and toss. - 35.3672
Puny's Potato Salad
Peel and cube the potatoes.
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, and add water to cover along with 1 tablespoon salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are just tender.
Drain the potatoes in a... - 46.9894
Potato Salad Vinaigrette
1. Place the potatoes in a large stock-pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, combine the vinegar and mustard in a large bowl, then whisk in the... - 31.9178
New Fashioned Potato Salad
To make the salad: In a medium covered saucepan, cook the potatoes in boiling water for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
Drain, then peel and cube the potatoes.
Transfer to a medium bowl and chill in the refrigerator.
Add the egg whites, celery and green... - 48.1606
Tri Potato Salad
1. Boil, steam or microwave potatoes and orange and white sweet potatoes separately, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. Place onion and ham in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
3. Place potatoes in a... - 39.6797
Dill Potato Salad Platter
1. Cook the potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 30 minutes, or just until tender; drain. Cool, then peel, cube and combine with the celery and onion in a large bowl.
2. Blend the mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, dill seeds, salt... - 35.204
Potato Salad Roll
Cook potatoes in boiling water as directed
Mash potatoes; do not add liquid.
Combine mashed potatoes, the 1/3 cup mayonnaise, salt, and paprika; stir in eggs, celery, and onion.
Pat potato mixture on foil to a 12x9-inch rectangle.
Drain... - 44.5019
Fried Potato Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake well.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add new potatoes with sweet potato cubes. Fry, turning frequently, until lightly browned and just tender. Drain on paper towels.
3.... - 35.3597
Old Fashioned Potato Salad In Dressing
To make the dressing: In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, dill, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate.
To make the salad: Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the potatoes in the steamer and bring to a boil over... - 42.5221
Hoisin Roasted New Potato Salad
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Place the potatoes in a large roasting tin, drizzle over half the olive oil and half the sesame oil. Toss to coat, then roast for 35 mins.
2. Add the lime zest, hoisin sauce, cashew nuts and pak choi to the potatoes, then... - 35.423
Bacon And Potato Salad
1) Scrub lightly the potatoes.
2) Cover them with cold salted water and boil.
3) Cook on low heat for about 30 minutes till tender.
4) Meanwhile, cut the bacon into dices.
5) Peel the onion and roughly chop it.
6) In a frying pan, fry... - 40.3512
Summer Garden Potato Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, eggs, pickles, radishes, green onions, salt, dillweed and pepper
2. Add mayo and mix thoroughly with a spoon; chill for a couple of hours till blended
3. Break salad greens into bite sizrd bits and add add to a large... - 43.621
Fourth Of July Potato Salad
1. While the potatoes cook, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir in the potatoes, and let marinate for 30 minutes to absorb the flavors.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, and heavy cream. Fold... - 33.1622
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Place the diced potatoes in a large bowl.
Blend together in a bottle the salt, pepper, dry mustard, tarragon, garlic powder, fresh lemon juice and salad oil.
Pour over the potatoes.
Toss gendy, cover the bowl.
Leave 2 hours on kitchen counter.
Add the celery... - 42.5204
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Stir all ingredients together to mix, cover, and chill several hours before serving.
Serve as is or in crisp lettuce cups. - 35.873
Southwest Potato Salad
1 Peel potatoes; cook until tender. Meanwhile, hard-cook eggs and fry bacon until crisp. Cook onion in the bacon drippings until onion is translucent. Drain off excess fat.
2 When potatoes are done, add the butter in chunks, then cube the potatoes, mixing in... - 34.7654
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
1. In 4-quart saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until tender, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and cut into 3/4-inch pieces.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.0088
Glitzy Glady's Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan add water. Place the potatoes covered in water.
2) Sprinkle salt over it, boil and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Drain the potatoes and keep aside to cool.
4) Once ready to handles, cut into bite-size pieces.
5) In a... - 46.6825
Warm Broccoli Potato Salad
1) In a large saucepan, add water to fill 1-inch. Add in potatoes to the boiling water and cook for about 20 minutes or until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and cover with a damp, warm towel.
3) In a saucepan, cook the broccoli florets in boiling water... - 46.5902
Honey Mustard Potato Salad
1) Take a serving bowl and mix together yogurt, mustard, honey, lemon juice, parsley, sweet pepper, and onion in it.
2) Slowly mix in potato slices, tossing them to coat well with the dressing.
3) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator for a minimum... - 41.5016
Vienna Sausages And Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water just until tender in a medium-size saucepan; drain. Stir in the onion, celery and pickle.
2. Saute Vienna sausages lightly in butter or margarine in large skillet; mix in brown sugar, cider vinegar, water, dry mustard... - 34.8232
Hope's Potato Salad
1) In a pot, place the dried beans, cover with water and bring to a boil.
2) Reduce the heat and simmer until tender, for approximately 45 minutes. Drain and cool the beans.
3) Meanwhile, in another pot, place the potatoes, cover with water and... - 47.8443
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
1. Spoon the oil into a small heavy saucepan and place over moderate heat. Add the flour and stir for 30 seconds. Pour in the milk and cook, stirring constantly, until it begins to boil and thicken. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 minute. Turn into a large... - 34.1732
Gardiners Bay Potato Salad
Wash potatoes and place them in a small kettle or saucepan.
Add water to cover and salt and simmer until done, 20 minutes or longer depending on size.
Drain and peel the warm potatoes and slice into a mixing bowl.
Pour oil and vinegar dressing over them, and... - 40.982
Quick Fix Potato Salad For 20
In covered 3- to 4-quart"saucepan, cook potatoes with onions and peppers in large amount of boiling water 6-8 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
In large bowl, combine cooked potatoes and celery.
To make dressing: In small bowl,... - 44.8306
Blt Potato Salad
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,place potatoes.Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil.Reduce heat to low,cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.Drain and cool for about 10 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl,mix ayonnaise,mustard,dill... - 39.4371
Yellow Finn Potato Salad
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and add potatoes; cook for about 10 minutes or until just fork-tender.
2. Drain and toss at once with vinegar; set aside.
3. Combine together fish and Jarlsberg with the potatoes.
4. Add parsley to oil... - 44.3136
Hot Potato Salad Ring
Cook the potatoes in their skins.
Peel and dice while hot.
Add the onion or shallot, celery, parsley or sweet pepper; blend with the mustard and salad cream.
Pile in a ring on a hot dish.
Heat the tomatoes from the can and add to this the sliced eggs and turn... - 40.4894
Tuna And Potato Salad
Blanch the defrosted green beans for 2 minutes in boiling water.
Drain and plunge into cold water.
Place the cooked potatoes, beans, and tuna in a salad bowl.
Mix the anchovies and pesto with the mayonnaise and pour onto the salad.
Add salt and pepper... - 36.749
Grandma's Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, arrange the potatoes and cover with water.
2) Place over heat and bring the water to a boil.
3) Cook the potatoes to tender for about 15-20 minutes.
Drain water and allow cooling.
4) In a bowl, add potatoes along with eggs.
5) Add... - 48.1594
Old Fashioned Potato Salad
Fill 4-quart Generation II Casserole with water and bring to a boil.
Using 5-inch Self-Sharpening Utility Knife, cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes.
Add to boiling water and cook until tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, mustard and vinegar... - 45.6074
Spinach Potato Salad
If you are a potato lover, this video is meant for you. Chef Belucci tells how to make an interesting potato salad with spinach. Watch out the video for more… - 103.353
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005
Potato Salad With Cucumbers
Place one half teaspoon salt and a little black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
Add the oil and, stirring with a fork, add the vinegar, little by little.
Add the sliced potatoes and cucumbers to the dressing in the bowl and let stand in the refrigerator one or... - 39.4003
Hot Smoky Potato Salad
In skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set bacon aside.
Cook sausage and chopped onion in drippings till meat is browned and onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in cream of celery soup, water, pickle relish, vinegar,... - 34.1514
Wisconsin Potatoes Pesto Potato Salad
1. In large saucepan cover potatoes with water, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered with lid tilted, 20-30 minutes until tender.
2. Drain potatoes and slice 1/2 inch thick.
3. In a small bowl combine green onions, anchovies, sugar, salt,... - 43.2472
Sweet Potato Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together
and toss well to mix.
2) Serve immediately. - 33.7927
Hot Potato Salad Fix Up
Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in a slow oven (300°) for 25 to 30 minutes. - 23.6272
Hot Frankfurter And Potato Salad Casserole
Simmer frankfurters in boiling water to cover for 5 min.
Drain and cool.
Combine the potatoes, salt, pepper, oil, and vinegar.
Arrange the drained string beans in the bottom of a greased or oiled 1 1/2 qt-covered casserole.
Over them arrange the potato salad... - 31.7791
Mushroom And Potato Salad
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, then drain well and allow to cool.
Cut them into slices or dice, depending on their size.
Put the mushrooms into a large mixing bowl, add the lemon juice and mix lightly together.
Add the potatoes and... - 39.5649
Microwave Potato Salad
Place potatoes and water in 3-quart casserole; cover.
Microwave on high 16 to 18 minutes or until tender, stirring after 9 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; chill. - 34.475
Veggie Potato Salad
Place potatoes in a Dutch oven and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat.
Cover and cook for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
Cool for 15-20 minutes or until easy to handle.
Peel and dice potatoes into a large bowl.
Add salad dressing; gently toss... - 42.3293
Hot Mustard Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) In a non-stick pan, cook the bacon until crispy.
4) Pour of the excess fat from... - 42.9781
Easy Does It Potato Salad
1) In a saucepan, place potatoes mixture in about 1 inch of boiling water.
2) Put the lid on and cook, for 8 to 10 minutes or till potatoes are tender.
3) Pour off the cooking water and drain well.
4) In a casserole mix together cooked... - 45.2778
Deviled Potato Salad With Frankfurters
1) Boil the potatoes in salted water till they are soft.
2) In the meantime, mix oil, vinegar, garlic, seasoning, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper together.
3) Drain the excess water when the potatoes are cooked and chop into bite-sized... - 43.8504
Meat 'n' Potato Salad
Place sausage, potatoes and chicken broth in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, mustard,... - 38.3566
New Potato Salad
In a 2 quart casserole combine beans and the water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 minutes.
Cook, covered, on high for 8 to 10 minutes (10 to 12 minutes in low wattage ovens) or till beans and potatoes are tender, stirring once.
Drain... - 38.7874
Garden Potato Salad
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 minutes.
Add beans; return to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender and the potatoes are just tender; drain and cool.
Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes and onion.
Combine dressing... - 40.0547
Hot German Potato Salad
Wash and pierce potatoes through with fork.
Place on paper towel in microwave oven.
Microwave on HIGH for 10-12 minutes, turning over and rearranging after 4 minutes or until tender.
Remove from oven; cool slightly; peel potatoes and cut in 1/8-inch slices to... - 45.3537
Hot German Red Potato Salad
1. Put the potatoes into a large pot of cold water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil, partially covered, until tender when pierced with a fork, about 15 minutes. Drain and return to the hot pot. Fill a medium serving bowl with very hot or... - 34.0666
Hot German Potato Salad
Place potatoes, 1 cup water and salt in 3-quart microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on HIGH 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Drain in colander; set aside.
Place bacon in same dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 minutes or until... - 36.7422
Hot German Potato Salad With Imitation Bacon
1) Take a small skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
2) Stir in onion slices and bacon bits and sautÃ© until slices are translucent.
3) Mix in vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper and cook until mixture begins to boil, stirring occasionally.
4)... - 37.8504
Hot German Potato Salad
In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Meanwhile, cut sausage into 1/2-in.slices; saute in a skillet until browned.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Drain potatoes; peel and cut into 3/4-in.cubes.
Add to sausage; keep warm.
Cook... - 43.801
Mustard Potato Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients, mix well.
Combine potatoes, eggs, onion, and mayonnaise mixture, toss gently.
Garnish with radicchio or lettuce leaves, if desired. - 33.1629
Sweet Potato And Apple Salad
1. Remove the skins of the potatoes and chop. Mix with the apple, celery and salt.
2. Add the French Dressing. Mix. - 28.9295
Grilled Sweet Potato And Beetroot Salad
1. Heat grill. Slice the potatoes into 1cm thick rounds, then cut each round in half again. Lightly sprinkle each slice with salt and pepper. Brush with the oil and place under the grill. Grill the potatoes for 10 mins on each side until tender. For the final... - 32.2661
Minted Potato Salad
In a saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Peel and cube; place in a medium bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Add to potatoes and mix well.
Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. - 32.2055
Smoked Trout And Potato Salad
1) Along the backbone, slice the trout.
2) Skin the fish and cut into fillet.
3) Break the trout into large pieces and place in serving bowl.
4) Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to bowl.
5) Core the apples and cut them into dices.
6) Wash... - 44.3452
Warm Potato And Leek Salad
Remove any dark-green parts from leeks.
Cut leeks through the centre and rinse well under cold running water to remove all sand.
Chop into half-inch pieces.
In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil; add the leeks and cook over medium-high heat for 2... - 39.6036
Mock Potato Salad
1. Pare the rutabaga and slice it into 4 pieces.
2. In a pan of boiling water, add rutabaga and boil for about 1/2 hour or until tender.
3. Drain it well.
4. Allow it to cool.
4. Once it has cooled, dice it to fill about 2 1/2 cups.
5.... - 48.6528
Sardine Potato Salad
1. Cut clove of garlic and rub over inside of salad bowl.
2. Peel onion and chop very fine.
3. Peel the hot potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them into slices about 1/4 inch thick, or dice them.
4. Add French dressing and mix lightly. Chill.
5.... - 37.15
Herring Potato Salad
1. Combine pottoes,celery, parsley, chives, sour cream, lemon, paprika and pickle herring filets and toss gently
2. Arrange lettuce leaves on chilled salad plates
3. Spoon salad onto lettuce - 36.8763
Smoked Fish Potato Salad
In saucepan cook onion in butter till just tender.
Blend in condensed soup, milk, pickle relish, and vinegar.
Gently stir in potatoes and whiting.
Trim with egg wedges.
Sprinkle with paprika and garnish with parsley, if desired. - 35.1527
Frankfurters And Hot Potato Salad
1. Prepare the frankfurters by making diagonal slashes in the frankfurters
2. In a large saucepan, heat the fat and add the flour to the pan and sautÃ© well
3. Add the sugar and the seasonings to the pan and mix well. Add water and... - 44.191
Potato Salad With Salmon And Prawns
1) In a saucepan with the salted boiling water, cook the potatoes for about 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are just soft, drain well and allow to cool.
2) In a large salad bowl, slice and place the potatoes. Combine with the salmon, prawns, pecans,... - 42.292
Chicken Potato Salad Ole
1. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, chopped cilantro, jalapeno peppers and 1 teaspoon salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add potatoes, chicken, bell pepper and half... - 37.0731
Country Fried Potatoes
Melt butter and drippings or shortening in heavy skillet.
Add sliced potatoes and chopped onions to hot skillet.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook over low fire until bottom crust is brown; turn, and brown other side. - 29.5479
Chilled Mashed Potatoes With Pickled Pink And Green Peppercorns
1. In a large saucepan, boil potatoes with their skin, in salted water until they are tender.
2. Drain them in a colander and allow they to dry in the steam.
3. When cool enough to handle, but still hot, peel the skin and place in a large bowl.
4. Add... - 42.8878
Salmon Potato Salad
In large bowl combine potatoes, egg, celery, carrot, and onion.
Add Cottage Dressing to potato mixture, tossing lightly to coat.
Gently fold in salmon.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Place atop green pepper rings on individual salad plates; garnish with carrot... - 31.9936
Potluck Potato Salad
Cook unpeeled potatoes till tender in boiling water; peel and cube.
Combine warm potatoes and French salad dressing; toss gently to coat.
Chill 2 hours.
Add celery, onion, eggs, salt, and celery seed.
Combine salad dressing substitute, mustard, and... - 36.2691
Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
In a large bowl, combine the celery, broccoli, beans, cauliflower, red pepper and Italian dressing.
Drain potatoes and add to the vegetable mixture.
Combine mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and pepper; pour over the... - 36.8856
Creamy Potato Salad
To make dressing, in saucepan combine sugar, flour, mustard, and the 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add egg yolks and milk.
Cook and stir over low heat till thickened.
Blend in vinegar and butter or margarine.
Whip cream to soft peaks; fold into cooked... - 43.837
Potato Pear Salad
Potato Pear Salad was simple yet flavorful. I welcome any other great additions which would enhance the taste of this Potato Pear Salad. So please do try it at home and let me know the result! - 31.2769
Egg Potato Salad
Dice potatoes, salt and mix well.
Chop onion and parsley separately, mix well with potatoes.
Dice eggs, mix well with potatoes.
Last, mix a good portion of mayonnaise to potatoes.
Let stand in refrigerator before serving. - 26.3147
New Potato Salad
1) Drain the potatoes thoroughly and dice into pieces.
2) In a bowl, whip the cream and combine with the lemon juice, chopped chives, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Thoroughly blend the whipped cream mixture with the potatoes and refrigerate until... - 36.0343
Easy Potato Salad With Vinaigrette
Put the hot potatoes into a salad bowl.
Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour the dressing over the potatoes.
Toss and serve hot or cold. - 29.8633
New Potato Salad
Scrub the new potatoes (do not peel) and boil or steam them for about 15 minutes until tender.
Drain allow to cool then cut into quarters.
Place the cooled potatoes in a large salad bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix the mayonnaise, celery,, pickle and yoghurt or... - 33.9464
1. In a saucepan, take potatoes.
2. Add boiling water and let it cook for about 20 minutes until they are tender but firm.
3. Drain water. Peel and cube the potatoes.
4. Add onions, salt and pepper.
5. In a bowl, add mayonnaise and vinegar.
6. Pour... - 42.8294
Potato Horseradish Salad
1 Throughly scrub the potatoes clean.
2 In a pan, add salted water and boil the potatoes in it along with their skins until cooked but not mushy.Drain.
3 Slightly cool the potatoes and peel the skin.
4 In a serving bowl, slice or dice the... - 39.4362