- » Chef Marinated Herring
Chef Marinated Herring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of chef marinated herring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for chef marinated herring recipes.
1. Clean and slice the herring. Also, remove the heads and backbones of the herring but surely not the tail. Use a paper towel to pat them dry.
2. Wash, peel and slice the onions in thin round shapes. Make some rings out of those slices.
3.... - 41.4371
1. Scale and wash the herrings well.
2. Cut off the heads and tails, and slit each fish open down the belly using a sharp large knife.
3. Remove the offals from the fish cavities and clean thoroughly.
4. Peel the onion and chop half of it.
5.... - 46.2815
Marinated Fresh Herring
1. Prepare the herring by cleaning it or buy the cleaned herring.
2. Wash it in cold salted water and dry it by spreading over absorbent paper.
3. Take a baking dish and keep the herring side by side. Avoid using metal pan.
4. Take a... - 39.3639
Marinated Herring Salad
1 Place the smoked herring fillets in a shallow dish. Mix together the lemon juice and the oil. Pour over the fish.
2 Mix together the potatoes, celery and apple. Blend in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
3 Add the corn to the fillets and mix... - 31.3254
Quick Glassblower's Herring
Pour marinated herring with liquid into a bowl.
Add carrot, onion, mustard seeds and peppercorns.
Refrigerate turning several times. - 28.4934
Drain liquid from herring; peel and thinly slice carrot and onion.
Alternate layers of herring, carrot, onion, and allspice in a deep container (4-cup capacity) until all ingredients are used.
Stir together vinegar, water, and sugar; pour over herring.
Tuck... - 37.7232
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients excluding mayonnaise.
2) Toss to coat well.
3) Chill for several hours or overnight.
4) Toss with mayonnaise.
5) Before serving, arrange in a large salad bowl lined with salad greens.
6) Garnish the salad... - 38.8307
Salt Herring With New Potatoes
Sprinkle herring with chopped chives and onion.
Mix with chilled sour cream.
Serve garnished with chopped chives. - 25.3273
1) Spice up the herrings and drizzle a little oil.
2) Now grill the herrings gently, avoid overcooking so that the flesh does not break.
3) Allow the herrings to cool down and then chop finely.
4) Take a herring and mix with curry powder... - 47.4898
Cut herrings in half, then roll up from head end and secure with a cocktail stick.
Place in a shallow dish and immerse completely in water.
Cover, leave in fridge overnight.
Place vinegar and sugar in a pan with 1 pint/600 ml water.
Boil for 3 mins, then... - 40.7627
Zakuski Russian Hors D'oeuvre
Zakouski Russian Hors D'Oeuvre is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Zakouski Russian Hors D'Oeuvre in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 33.6774
Smoked Fish Starter
1 Trim, wash and dry the cabbage and shred it finely with a large sharp kitchen knife. Put the shredded cabbage into a bowl, sprinkle lightly with salt and leave to stand while continuing with the preparation.
2 Drain the marinated herring and fillet them.... - 41.4
Scandinavian Hors D'oeuvre
Scandinavian Hors D'Oeuvre is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Scandinavian Hors D'Oeuvre recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 41.2833
To prepare the squid, cut the bodies into rings about 3/4 inch thick, cut the flaps or wings into strips, and leave the tentacles whole.
Heat 4 tablespoons of the olive oil in a very large saucepan, or use two saucepans.
Add the onions and a quarter of the... - 44.3269