Chef at Home is a popular cooking show hosted by multi-talented Chef Michael Smith, on Food Network, Canada. The unique selling point of this show is to demonstrate recipes which need no previous preparation, or ... More »
Chef Ronnie Woo hangs out with Hallmark Channel's Home & Family and shows everyone how to throw a fantastic at-home Oscars Party! Appetizers include Miso Butter Sriracha Shrimp, New York Steak with Parmesan Polenta, Olive Oil Cupcakes with Lemon Curd Cream,... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine water, sugar, salt and yeast in a large bowl. Stir until dissolved.
3. Place this mix in a warm place for 10 minutes and bubble will form on top of the liquidy mix.
4. Knead dough on a... - 82.3358
If you are looking forward to make a simple dessert then you should try this recipe. The recipe is easy to make without much effort as you can see in the video. You can take it with you on a camp or an outdoor. Serve it hot with icecream on top. - 99.6826
Steak Sandwiches with Chef's Sauce is the favorite for the kids at home and is pretty easy to prepare too. It is indeed the flavor of chef' sauce that make this Steak Sandwiches taste yum. Just check out the recipe of rich and flavorsome Steak Sandwiches with... - 28.145
Looking for some great dishes for the lunch? If yes, then you are on the correct page. Here, the chef is sharing two very easy and great recipes, which you can make for the lunch. Avocado salad and pasta can be liked by almost all age groups of people. Look... - 138.347
Wash and thoroughly dry the lettuces and break them into small pieces.
Place in a large wooden bowl.
Add the cheese, tomatoes and luncheon 'meat' to the lettuce.
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a jug.
Beat well and pour over the salad.
Toss, and... - 34.8456
1. Marinate the cauliflower and peas in the French Dressing 30 minutes or more. Drain.
2. Mix the vegetables with the salad greens.
3. Place in the salad bowl. Arrange the salami, bologna, anchovies and cheese on top. Pour the French Dressing in which the... - 27.2386
1. Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves; break remaining into bite-size pieces and layer them in the bowl.
2. Drain the crab meat; break meat into large chunks and remove the bony tissue, if any or drain and flake the tuna. Quarter eggs length wise.... - 29.8355
1. Rub a bread board lightly with flour. Grease pans for 36 or more rolls.
2. Wash and pare the potatoes and cook about 30 minutes or until soft; drain and save the water. Mash the potatoes and add the salt, sugar and shortening, butter or margarine and beat... - 35.1044