- » Cheesy Olive Garlic Bread
Cheesy Olive Garlic Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy olive garlic bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy olive garlic bread recipes.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a pot, heat some water until is is warm to the touch, and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together with your hands. 4. In a jug, mix 300 millilitres of... - 46.0512
Bangin' Cheesy Garlic Bread
If you want to have a garlic bread, try this recipe with a twist. Made with herbs and veggies, this bread is a perfect appetizer and can be relished at any time any day. - 129.908
Cheesy Artichoke Garlic Loaf
Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving 1/4-in shells; set aside.
Cut removed bread into small cubes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add the bread cubes, garlic and sesame seeds; cook and stir until butter is absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
In a... - 50.8321
Parmesan Cheese Garlic Bread
In a mixing bowl or food processor, blend butter, oil and Parmesan cheese.
Add garlic, parsley and lemon pepper; mix or process until smooth.
Slice the bread on the diagonal but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom.
Spread butter... - 34.0388
Tomato Soup With Cheesy Soda Bread
1. Finely chop the sage. Grate the Gruyere cheese.
2. Into a bowl, sift the flour then stir in the salt, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, mustard powder, cheese and sage. Add the buttermilk and mix, with a round-bladed knife, to form a soft... - 47.0408
Garlic And Herb Croutons
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic, and sprinkle with the oregano. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Toss gently, and spray again. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, and toss to coat.
2. Coat a large baking... - 25.4011
Easy Cheesy Vegan Bruschetta
I had to make a video featuring my favorite snack: cheesy vegan bruschetta! The secret ingredient is Daiya Vegan Cheese, which you can find at Whole Foods or perhaps your local health food store. Daiya cheese is amazing – it’s the top vegan cheese I’d... - 114.227
Easy Cheesy Masala Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
For Cheese Mixture:
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mixed veggies, minced garlic, olive oil, chili paste/sauce/red chili powder, salt, coriander leaves, and turmeric. Mix well.
3. Toast bread slices, top it... - 0
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a small bowl, stir together oil and garlic.
Slice bread as thin as possible.
Place slices on baking sheet and spread with garlic oil.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
(Toasts may be stored... - 29.9931
Seasoned Fresh Cheese On Baguette Boatlets
Peel and chop the garlic.
Wash and shake the herbs dry; remove the larger stems and chop the rest.
Halve the pepper and remove the seeds, stem and membranes, then wash, dry and dice.
Cut the baguette in half and then across in 2-inch slices.
Remove about... - 37.2385
Pizza Garlic Bread
An innovative recipe to make garlic bread. I have used my leftover pizza base for this preparation and it tasted better than the usual garlic bread. - 0
1. Rub the inside of a large bowl with the garlic. Place the bread cubes in the bowl, spray lightly with the cooking spray, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Toss the cubes to coat with the garlic and Parmesan.
2. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick... - 25.1593
Sun Dried Tomato Crostini With Goat Cheese
Place the bread slices on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly brush the tops with the oil and rub with the garlic.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Transfer the slices to a wire rack and cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with... - 40.4601
Saute garlic in oil until just starting to turn golden.
Add stock, stock base, seasonings and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, reheat and adjust seasonings, adding salt if needed.
Just before serving add sherry.
Ladle soup... - 37.6157
Easy Garlic Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter with olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes; do not burn. Add bread to pan and toss. Add wine, stock, and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and cook 10 minutes. Season with salt and... - 31.489
Garlic Au Gratin Tomatoes
Garlic Au Gratin Tomatoes is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Garlic Au Gratin Tomatoes recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 39.1502
Cheesy Chef's Salad
Mash garlic clove into oil and let flavors blend as long as possible, preferably overnight.
Saute" bread cubes in 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil, drain; set aside and cool on paper towels.
Coddle egg 1 1/2 minutes in simmering water.
Tear lettuce into... - 49.0826
Cheesy-herbed Ravioli In A Tangy Marinara Sauce
If you’ve been racking your brains over a good meal for your upcoming party, then here is a great suggestion! This dish has a great cheese-veggie stuffed ravioli which is drowned in a marinara sauce. A perfect dish that gets the kids their dose of veggies... - 118.871
Cheesy Tuna Loaf
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Toss macaroni with tuna, bread crumbs and olives.
Blend remaining ingredients together; pour over macaroni mixture.
Stir gently to mix.
Portion into 4 buttered 20x12x2-inch pans.
Bake at 350° 45 to 60... - 33.6546
Cheesy Corn Toast
Deliciously sweet corn submerged in creamy cheese sauce, spread on sliced french bread and grilled to perfection...a beautiful golden crust to see and a crunch to bite :) - 48.0862
Yummy Cheesy Ribeye Sandwich
Love cheese and wanna have more cheese in your sandwich - try this. Your craving for more and more cheese is going to be completely satisfied with this Yummy Cheesy Ribeye sandwich recipe. Watch the video before you jump into preparing the sandwich. - 107.601
Cheesy Steak Mushroom Sandwich
Easy cheesy sandwich. A fine video to show how to prepare a magically delicious sandwich with meat and mushroom. The cheese brings in a great flavor to this sandwich adding a great delight to any snack. - 108.955
Thick N Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
Into lightly oiled 12-inch pizza pan, press dough to form crust; set aside.
In small bowl, blend vegetable recipe soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper; spread evenly on dough.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes or until... - 36.6564
Cheesy Caesar Salad
1. In a jar, mix olive oil and garlic, seal and refrigerate overnight or for few hours.
2. Clean romaine with cold running water.
3. Remove the stems and pick the leaves, discarding the stale or discolored ones.
4. Wipe the leaves with a paper... - 46.0038
Cheesy Stuffed Squid
1. To make stuffing, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, cayenne and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions and spoon into squid hoods. Secure ends with a toothpick or skewer.
2. Heat oil in a frypan and cook... - 34.8827
Lynn's Cheesy Sausage Pasta
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Cheesy Sausage Pasta, perfect for dinner with crusty bread and a salad. - 0
Thick 'n Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare a large 12-inch pizza pan by lightly oiling it, press the dough down to form the crust and set aside.
3. In another bowl, pour in the vegetable soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper and blend well.... - 42.0909
Cheesy Zuppa Toscana
Here is an everyday-soup, that promises taste with minimal effort. A twist to the regular Zuppa Toscana, Jen adds in some cheese, giving it a boost in flavor and texture. A good option for a cold evening! - 114.989
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
Healthier Cheesy Nutty Creamed Spinach - A Mother's Day Special
Creamed Spinach is a simple side dish that adds immense nutritional value to your regular meal once you select the right mix of ingredients. The different nuts used in this dish are not only meant to provide a crunch but form an excellent source of healthy... - 0
Cheesy Artichoke Bake
A cheesy artichoke bake…a delightful combination of lots of cheese and artichokes. A yummy way to a great dinner. Try it!! - 46.2472
Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along... - 38.4227
Oven Fried Zucchini Spears
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. On shallow plate, combine all ingredients except zucchini and oil; set aside.
3. Slice off ends of zucchini. Cut each zucchini lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter in half.
4. In large plastic bag, combine oil, zucchini,... - 31.0112
French Bread A La Zonie
Split the loaf of bread lengthwise, then slice the halves crosswise just to the crust but not through it.
Mix the cheese, parsley, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; beat in enough melted butter and olive oil to make a creamy, spreadable mixture.
Spread... - 28.2569
Mediterranean Musakka Moussaka
Here is a great video that displays a Mediterranean Musakka moussaka recipe with eggplant and tomatoes. The chef makes this version of Musakka using tomato sauce and chick peas. The video offers fabulous serving suggestions and speaks about the nutritional... - 112.703
English Muffin Pizzas
Dudes love appetizers. Dudes love pizza. Most dudes like English Muffins. How about the best of all three? Sure, why not. Watch as Adam and Sean take this British breakfast bread and Italian-ize it.
Oh, and instead of one or two kinds of pizza, you and your... - 0
French Bread Pizza
This french bread pizza is prepared with tomatoes and cheese. Lovely, simple and flavorful, the french bread pizza is herbed with oregano. Made with mozzarella and parmesan cheese to taste, it is peppy and delicious. - 38.3752
Pita Bread Pizza
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, pepper, salt, basil, and oregano, and saute, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the mushrooms and saute,... - 40.9749
Pita Bread Pizzas
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Arrange the pita rounds, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast for 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly golden.
2 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of... - 44.8739
Bruschetta With Basil Mozzarella & Tomatoes
Grill or toast bread, turning once until it is golden brown.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
In a bowl, combine basil, mozzarella, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Brush the toast with a little olive oil.
Spoon the tomato-basil mixture... - 28.8665
Eggplant With Feta Cheese
Wash the eggplants, pat them dry, remove the stem end and slice.
Sprinkle the eggplant slices with salt and set aside about 10 minutes.
Pat the slices dry again with a cloth or paper towels.
Heat 6 tablespoons of the olive oil in a pan and fry the pieces on... - 41.0712
1. Combine all the ingredients except for the bread and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart pot. Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the mixture is thick. Add a few tablespoons of water only if... - 34.4527
Linguine With White Clam Sauce
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 39.7876
Gratin Of Fennel And Tomato
In an 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat, toast the bread crumbs, stirring constantly, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a 12-inch saute pan, heat the oil over medium heat, and swirl to coat the pan.
Saute the garlic and onion until... - 45.3419
Greek Style Shrimp
Greek style shrimp is a skillet cooked and easy shrimp recipe. Prepared with onions and garlic with vegetable juice, the shrimp is finished with feta cheese and parsley for a wholesome flavor. Served with a dash of pepper, it is fresh and totally... - 37.3518
Creamy Garlic Aioli Sauce
If you are calorie-conscious, then replacing your regular jar of mayonnaise with a bowl of aioli sauce would be a wise bet. Betty's version of this delectably sauce comes packed with garlicky flavors. Squeeze some into your sandwiches, use it as dips or just... - 94.9607
Cheese And Swiss Chard Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet.
2. In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chard and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until chard is... - 38.3805
Beef Chuck Lasagne
1. In a small bowl, soak bread in milk 15 minutes. Squeeze excess milk from bread. In a large bowl, combine softened bread with beef, 1 egg, one fourth of the garlic, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix ingredients until well... - 30.2941
Caesar Salad With Croutons
Crush garlic in a small bowl, pour over the oil, and let stand several hours.
Brown the croutons (preferably made from stale sourdough French bread) in 1/4 cup of the garlic oil, stirring often.
Tear romaine into a large salad bowl, sprinkle with salt, and... - 39.2112
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cheese
Mix lamb and beef with egg, crumbs, oregano, garlic, onion, pepper, and parsley.
Shape into 6 burgers.
Chill until ready to grill-Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill burgers over high heat until golden brown on the outside and medium done on the inside, or to... - 38.6255
Focaccia With Eggplant Onion And Tomatoes
1 Prepare the pizza dough according to instructions, adding the sage and rosemary along with the flour.
Sprinkle a pizza pan with the cornmeal.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 10-inch circle.
Arrange the dough on the pizza pan, brush... - 42.9278
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Make this Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that is sure to be a family favorite! - 0
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Lynn demonstrates a great dish for dinner -- Cajun Chicken Pasta. This is really good with a salad and some garlic bread. - 0
Pizza - Eggplant Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a shallow pan, heat extra virgin olive oil and add in the eggplant and garlic. Sauté for a few minutes.
3. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread. Top the pizza with onions, red chilli... - 0
Greek Cheese Torta
Need some great dip ideas which are suitable for any occasion? Then you should take a look at this delicious Greek cheese torta recipe which is rich is flavors’ of Greece and combines pistachios and baguette. Do not miss out some quick tips the chef... - 100.573
Do you LOVE pizza, but don't like the calories or all the additives that go along with buying frozen or prepared pizzas? Are you looking for a quick, easy-to-make, tasty lunch or dinner? If you answered YES, try this healthy alternative for a simply delicious... - 0
Antipasti Pull-apart Pizza Recipe
The Pampered Chef Recipe and how-to - Antipasti Pull-Apart Pizza. For a quick meal or appetizer, check out this easy go-to Italian flavored recipe.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a Pampered Chef... - 106.372
Clams Casino Spaghetti
Pasta recipes are great for a quick weeknight dinner that you know will satisfy the family. Calms Casino Spaghetti has a subtle fish flavor that overall enhance the dish. Eat with your favorite garlic bread and enjoy. Join Anne Colagioia as she show you hot... - 105.268
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 0
Muffaletto sandwiches are vegetable turkey sandwiches made with french bread. Herbed with oregano, the muffaletto sandwiches are peppy with green chilies and garlic for taste and flavor. - 36.2437
1 Chop enough of the eggplant to make 1 cup. Halve remaining eggplant lengthwise and thinly slice; set aside. In a medium skillet cook onion and garlic in / tablespoon of the oil until tender. Add chopped eggplant, chopped tomatoes, oregano or thyme, sugar,... - 33.6322
1 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches from the heat.
Cut the bread crosswise into 4 pieces and halve each piece horizontally.
Arrange the bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet and toast it underthebroilerfor 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly... - 45.3868
Preheat the broiler.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and olive oil.
Brush the eggplant slices with the mixture and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet; broil 5 to 6 inches from the heat for 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden... - 44.3675
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
Preheat oven to 350°F Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until lightly browned.
Stir in tomatoes, rosemary, sage, oregano and thyme.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine spinach, cheese and... - 45.7972
Cut meat into six pieces; pound with a meat mallet to tenderize.
Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper.
Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
In another bowl, beat eggs with water.
Dip both sides of meat into flour, then into egg mixture.
Press... - 44.0332
Italian Zucchini Omelette
Beat eggs, water, parsley, bread crumbs, salt and garlic.
Heat oil in 8-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Coat zucchini with flour; cook until golden, about 2 minutes on each side.
Pour egg mixture over zucchini.
Cook until eggs are thickened... - 41.6936
Stuffed Rolled Rib Roast
Combine first 8 ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
Unroll roast and spread with bread mixture; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Reroll roast and tie securely; fasten ends with skewers.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast at 325° to desired doneness,... - 38.3628
Italian Sausage And Eggplant
Cut sausage into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces.
Fry in skillet until lightly browned.
Drain and set aside.
Pare eggplant and cut into quarters lengthwise.
Assemble Salad Maker with Chunky Cutter Disc.
Spread on paper towels, sprinkle with salt, and... - 43.4506
Pesto, Shrimp, And Brie Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
To Make Pesto: In a food processor with the metal blade, process garlic and jalapeno until finely minced.
Add parmesan and nuts and process until ground.
Add cilantro and pulse 3 or 4 times until coarsely chopped.
Add oil and salt and... - 43.2103
Herb Appetizer Cheesecake
Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Bake at 350°, 10 minutes.
Place oil, basil, salt and garlic in blender container.
Cover; process on high speed until smooth.
Combine basil mixture, cream cheese and ricotta cheese,... - 47.3339
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 44.7893
ln a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
Add the tomato sauce and basil and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until the sauce... - 45.029
Conchiglie With Three Fillings
1. For the cheese filling: in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, a liberal grinding of black pepper, and the egg yolks, 1 by 1, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the scallions, parsley, and mozzarella, and taste for... - 40.8234
Sinful Mushroom Salad With Goat Cheese
Would you like to try a salad today that is totally divine in taste? Here's a specially crafted salad recipe just for you. Watch a step by step demo to prepare this Sinful Mushroom Salad with Goat Cheese now. We bet you would want to make this salad again and... - 82.9157
Eggplant With Cashew Cheese
Here is a vegan version to the famous Italian rollatini. Flavored mostly by grilling, this eggplant roll is stuffed with a cashew herbed cheese. A good option when you are entertaining guests. Add on some garlic bread and you have a beautiful meal laid out! - 121.646
Pizza Part 2
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, add mozzarella cheese, red bell pepper and black olives.
3. Coarsely chop the artichokes and add into the bowl. Add garlic, salt and pepper.
4. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
5.... - 82.6564
Whole Wheat Pasta In Tomato Sauce (low Calorie) By Tarla Dalal
Whole wheat pasta, savor this healthy Italian delicacy, which is also a rich source of proteins and fibre! The Italian diet which is known for its high-calorie pasta preparations and its cheesy sauces has been converted into this high fibre version". As the... - 0
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Wash the bell pepper slice off the top, remove and discard seeds and pith and cut into quarters.
3. Place pieces under broiler, skin side up.
4. Broil the peppers until skin is lightly charred.
5. Remove and... - 42.8954
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0