- » Cheesy Lemon Butter
Cheesy Lemon Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy lemon butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy lemon butter recipes.
Cheesy Lemon Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, cream cheese and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg yolk to it, beating it well.
4) Add the lemon rind,... - 47.5914
Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Cook and drain green beans.
Combine liquid Butter Buds, flour, salt, pepper, and sugar over low heat in a medium saucepan.
Stir in Mock Sour Cream and grated onion.
Stir green beans... - 38.5046
Cheesy Lemony Muffins
cheesy lemony muffins are perfect for the spring season. Flavored with lemon, cotage cheese and honey, this muffin recipe offers you a mild and soothing taste and tehpromise of a light and nutritious snack. The bran in the recipe adds to the nutrition and... - 45.1618
Fresh Butter Lettuce Salad
Many of you, might prefer a simple and light lunch instead of something heavy and elaborate. This fresh and crunchy butter lettuce salad, is definitely something light but fabulous to appreciate. It is super easy and loaded with nutrition. You can easily... - 119.082
A lemony sweet smooth cheesecake which is easy to make. I have omitted a basic crust base. If you wish, you can crush cookie crumbs with butter to line base in this recipe. - 41.7411
Little Lemon Cheesecakes
Little Lemon Cheesecakes, Desserts & Sweets, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Little Lemon Cheesecakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
No Bake Lemon Cheese Pie
Simple to make, this great no bake pie recipe cuts back on the fat found in a regular pie, so you can help yourself to two serving. With an elegant citrus flavor, No Bake Lemon Cheese Pie may very well become one of your favorite dessert recipes. - 104.146
Heat butter in a kadhai. Add chopped tomatoes and capsicum, cook for 2 mins, add sweet corn, salt and cook for 4-5 mins or until cooked. Turn off the flame and add chat masala, lemon juice, mix well. Remove it in a plate while its still hot and sprinkle with... - 22.7935
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
Place fillets in a single layer on rack of a greased broiler pan; brush with lemon juice.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Broil fillets 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Remove from oven; spread with... - 26.2316
Cheesy Fish Cutlets
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Rinse the fish cutlets and dry them thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine the cheese, herbs, onion and a little lemon juice together.
5) Mix... - 44.0868
Cheesy Herbed Eggs
In a large bowl, combine cream and lemon peel.
Add eggs and seasonings; mix well.
Stir in cheeses.
In a large skillet, melt butter; pour in egg mixture.
Cook and stir gently over medium heat until eggs are set, about 15 minutes.
Garnish with tomato wedges if... - 30.5811
Cheesy Onion Broccoli
Steam broccoli until desired done-ness is reached, about 7 minutes.
Place in 1-quart baking dish; pour butter, onion soup mix and lemon juice over.
Top with cheese, cover with foil and put under broiler until cheese melts, about 2 to 3 minutes. - 29.3317
Cheesy Shrimp Casserole
Combine the rice, cream of mushroom soup, shrimp, cheddar cheese, butter, green pepper, onion, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, mustard and black pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Spoon into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees... - 31.7426
Cheesy Broiled Flounder
1. Wash the fillets well
2. Arrange the fillets on a greased broiler rack and brush them well with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Broil this on a rack till it start to flake and is cooked through.
3. In a small bowl, mix the parmesan... - 39.5959
Creamy Cheesy Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle over a very well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan. Roll pan until the inside is evenly coated with the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Beat the eggs until very... - 32.5723
Cheesy Date Bars
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them.
2) In 8x8-in baking dish, place butter or margarine.
3) Microwave at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until butter melts.
4) Add crumbs until completely coated with butter.
5) Reserve 2 tablespoons... - 36.3881
Easy Cheesy Fish Fillets
If fish is frozen, thaw at room temperature until fillets will separate.
Rinse lightly and pat dry with paper towels.
Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease a baking dish that will hold all the fillets in one layer.
Arrange fillets in dish, sprinkle with... - 33.4444
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In skillet, in butter, saute onion and mushrooms until light brown.
Add scallops; cook 3 or 4 minutes.
Place scallops mixture in 10" by 6" by 2" shallow baking dish.
Combine undiluted soup, lemon juice and seasonings; pour over... - 41.829
1 In a pan add butter and add onion, celery, parsley, green pepper, and paprika. Saute until onion becomes translucent.
2 Add mushrooms, and saute for another 2 to 3 minutes.
3 Sprinkle pepper on each fish steak.
4 In a buttered baking dish... - 45.1048
Cheesy Mushroom Soup
Cheesy Mushroom Soup is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this soup dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.6956
Cheesy Grilled Mussels
1. Place water in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add mussels and cook for 5 minutes or until shells open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Using a slotted spoon remove mussels from liquid and set aside until cool enough... - 33.2485
Cheesy Lobster Thermidor
Reserve the lobster shells, wash well, fit tails back into body, and remove the thin upper shell from the tail with scissors.
Reserve claw meat for garnish.
Cut remaining lobster meat in cubes.
Melt butter in double boiler, stir in flour, mustard, onion,... - 37.9959
Cheesy Pork Chops
Trim and cut the endive and fennel into strips.
Mix the yogurt with the orange and lemon juices, sugar, salt and pepper and spoon over the mixed endive and fennel.
Peel and chop the onions.
Melt the butter in a pan and brown the onion.
Chop the... - 39.1463
Easy Cheesy Pie
Cook onion in oil till tender but not brown; set aside.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in 2 beaten eggs, milk, and onion till nearly smooth.
Spread half of the batter in an... - 45.2288
Cheesy Spinach Souffle
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2 In a medium bowl, add cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, egg yolks, melted butter, onion, and garlic mix well.
3 In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and lemon pepper.
4 ... - 44.3506
Cheesy Artichoke Garlic Loaf
Carefully hollow out top and bottom of bread, leaving 1/4-in shells; set aside.
Cut removed bread into small cubes.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add the bread cubes, garlic and sesame seeds; cook and stir until butter is absorbed.
Remove from the heat.
In a... - 48.5601
Cheesy Sour Cream Appetizer
Combine Cheddar cheese Cracker crumbs and butter, mixing well.
Firmly press one-third of crumbs into the bottom of a buttered 8-inch spring form pan, reserving the remaining crumbs.
Combine next 10 ingredients, mixing well.
Spread half of sour cream mixture... - 35.6607
Cheesy Sour Cream Appetizer
1. In a bowl mix Cheddar cheese cracker crumbs and butter.
2. Butter an 8-inch spring form pan and press one-third of crumbs into the bottom. Reserve remaining crumbs.
3. In a small bowl mix next 10 ingredients.
4. Spoon half the sour cream mixture in... - 44.5633
Cheesy Broccoli Stratas
1. Butter 2 (2-cup) casseroles. Divide 3/4 cup croutons between casseroles. Top each casserole with 1/4 cup cheese.
2. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, pimento and green onion. Fold in tartar sauce and lemon juice. Divide broccoli mixture between... - 29.431
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken And Noodle Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, broccoli, and onion.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir in chicken soup, evaporated skim milk, uncooked noodles, chicken, and lemon... - 41.2855
Individual Cheesy Apple Crisps
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Using holiday-shaped cookie cutters, cut 2 shapes from each cheese slice.
3) Cover them and keep in fridge.
4) Chop remaining cheese scraps and set aside.
5) In large bowl, combine apples, granulated... - 41.1206
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Stir in mixed vegetables and flour, and stir until blended.
3) Stream in gently stock and milk, bring to a boil.
4) Simmer until... - 47.3727
Cheesy Spinach Souffle
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain; place on paper towels, and squeeze until barely moist.
Cut a piece of aluminum foil long enough to fit around a 5 cup souffle dish, allowing a 1 inch overlap; fold foil lengthwise into thirds.
Lightly... - 41.0173
Cheesy Macaroni, Ham And Veggie Bake
1. In a pan with salted boiling water, cook the macaroni for 5 minutes.
2. Slice leek. Cut the ham into ¾ inch strips.
3. Cut the cauliflower and broccoli into small florets of the same size and cook both
4. In a saucepan of boiling water,... - 44.224
Beat egg white[s] with hand beater until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolk[s], water, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until slightly thick and lemon-colored.
Fold into egg white[s].
Place margarine in 16-oz shallow casserole [two 16-oz shallow casseroles], 6 3/4"... - 42.0267
Butter Lettuce With Gorgonzola Dressing
Combine oil, lemon juice, cheese, salt, and pepper.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for several hours to allow flavors to blend.
Chill lettuce until ready to serve.
Shake dressing, pour over lettuce, and toss gently. - 27.5844
Combine almonds and butter in small glass bowl.
Microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
Stir and continue cooking on medium 2 to 3 minutes or until almonds are light brown; set aside.
Place frozen broccoli in 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with glass lid or... - 32.0871
Luscious Lemon Cheese Cake
1. Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
2. Mix crumbs, confectioners' sugar, and lemon peel in a bowl. Using a fork, mix in the butter. Reserve 3/4 cup of the mixture for topping. Turn remainder into prepared pan; press crumbs firmly into an... - 38.7474
Lemon Garlic Bread
Cut bread diagonally into 1 -in. slices.
Combine remaining ingredients; brush over cut sides of bread.
Wrap loaf in foil.
Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. - 31.2206