- » Cheesy Hash Brown
Cheesy Hash Brown Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy hash brown recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy hash brown recipes.
Cheesy Hash Browns
Pour enough boiling water over potatoes to cover.
Let stand 5 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Layer half each of the potatoes, onions, cheese, salt and margarine in 3 quart casserole.
Repeat with other half of the potatoes, onions, salt and margarine; reserve... - 36.0539
Cheesy Hash Brown Potatoes
1) In a slow cooker, combine together the soup, buttermilk, butter, seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix properly.
2) Add the hash browns and stir well. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and paprika all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat... - 36.7833
Saturday Morning Hash Browns
Heat Crisco in large frying pan.
Add onion and potatoes and let cook until onion begins to be translucent.
Add artichokes, mushrooms, peppers and olives (and anything else you can think of; if adding tomatoes, put them in last so potatoes won't get... - 38.3944
Spicy Hash Browns
Cook potatoes in water until just tender; drain.
Chill several hours or overnight; grate into a large bowl.
Saute ham, onions and peppers in 1/4 cup butter until tender.
Cool 10 minutes; add to potatoes.
Add pimientos and seasonings; mix well.
On a griddle,... - 37.3199
Hash Brown Omelette
In covered pan cook whole potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover till almost tender, 20 to 25 minutes; drain and chill.
Peel potatoes; shred to make 3 cups.
In 10-inch skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in... - 43.0049
Grilled Hash Brown Potatoes
1. Place grill rack 5 inches from coals. Prepare grill according to manufacturer's directions. Tear off two 18-inch pieces of aluminum foil.
2. In medium bowl, combine potatoes, onion, cheese, and salt. Spoon potato mixture onto 1 piece of foil; shape into... - 28.4756
Hash Brown And Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Holidays were never so exciting without a delicious and satisfying hash brown and cheddar cheese casserole. Take a look at this video to make a this recipe not only for holidays but for gatherings or parties too. Add this cheesy yummy American dish to your... - 80.5175
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Lightly mix all ingredients except cheese in large frying pan.
3. Cook on low heat until underside is lightly browned.
4. Turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole which has been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray. Top with cheese.
5.... - 30.9527
Hash And Egg Brunch
Preheat oven to 400°.
In large bowl, combine corned beef, potatoes, soup, 1/2 can French Fried Onions and the pepper.
Spoon evenly into 8 x 12-inch baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 400° for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Using back of spoon, make 6 wells... - 36.3718
Turkey Hash In A Flash
In a medium no-stick skillet, cook the turkey and onions over medium heat about 5 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the onions are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add the potatoes.
Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until the potatoes are... - 30.4085
Cheesy Potato Casserole
The truth is, this rich and indulgent dish is guaranteed to leave us begging for more. Stephanie Manley shows us how to make this dish in this video. It also appears to be an ideal dish to take to a pot luck lunch. I bet that there will be no leftovers with... - 129.387
Juana's Cheesy Fried Spuds
1. Heat oil in a heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on the outside and tender inside, 15 to 20 minutes.
2. Remove potatoes from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Season lightly with salt and pepper... - 25.5723
Spicy Easy Cheesy Potato Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the cheddar cheese soup, milk and salsa. Mix until all the ingredients are combined well.
3. Stir in the hash potatoes and mix until well combined.
4. Take a greased... - 0
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix soup and sour cream together in a casserole dish or 9 x 13 dish.
Add frozen potatoes and stir until well coated.
Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes, depending on the depth of the dish.
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake another... - 27.4472
1) Combine together all the ingredients and pour the mixture into a greased slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours or over high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 30.7117
Cheesy Potato Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coarsely chop onion with Food Chopper.
Heat oil in 10-inch Generation II Frying Pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and frozen potatoes to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 10... - 47.5948
Lynn's Crack Potatoes
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super simple potato casserole that is appropriate for a side dish or can even be used for a brunch. - 0
Santa Fe Egg Bake
A hearty bake of traditional breakfast favorites with the flavor and romance of Santa Fe. - 38.0743
A hearty bake of traditional breakfast favorites with the flavor and romance of Santa Fe. - 38.7509
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
Pork Pocket Pasties
In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain.
Add hash browns, carrot, onion, salt and pepper.
Cook until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from the heat; stir in cheese.
Spoon into pitas.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush... - 38.5243
Hashbrown Potatoes With Cheese
Those of you who are fond of eating Hashbrown Potatoes should surely try this recipe out. The Chef shows this simple way to make Hashbrown Potatoes with Cheese. They are so delicious that you will certainly love it. - 111.259
Country Style Chicken Dinner
Country style chicken dinner is a baked chicken recipe. Prepared with hash brown potatoes, french fried onions and chicken soup for flavor, the country style chicken dinner is a layered bake. Made with cheese slices laid on the potato soup mix, it is topped... - 43.4229
Family Skillet Supper
In 10-inch skillet, melt butter.
Add potatoes, onion, and green pepper; season.
Stir to combine.
Cover; cook over low heat 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour eggs evenly over top.
Cut meat in 3/4 x 3 1/2-inch sticks; arrange in spokes atop.
Cover; cook... - 35.7794
Sausage N Egg Brunch Special
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Combine potatoes, sour cream, milk, cheese and chives in medium bowl.
Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart rectangular casserole.
Bake 40 minutes.
Cut sausage into halves lengthwise, then cut crosswise into bite-sized pieces.
Arrange... - 36.139
Potato Frittata Italiano
Spray the bottom and sides of an unheated 10" skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-low heat.
Add the potatoes and onions.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Then cook... - 41.9411
Baked Ham And Spinach Au Gratin
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until pale golden.
Add the garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes more.
Blend in... - 42.3576
Company Breakfast Casserole
Cheesy, hearty and so easy to make, this casserole is perfect for breakfast or brunch, and will satisfy a house full of hungry guests! - 120.673
Cheesy Hash Brown Recipes By Category