- » Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Chicken
Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy garlic parmesan chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy garlic parmesan chicken recipes.
Chicken Cacciatore With Parmesan Cheese
In 3-quart casserole, place chicken pieces with meaty portions along outside of dish.
Add green pepper and onion slices.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato, tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, garlic, oregano, salt, fennel seed and pepper.
Mix... - 40.7246
Microwave Parmesan Chicken
Melt butter in a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.microwave-safe baking dish.
In a shallow bowl, combine the next six ingredients.
Dredge chicken in butter, then in crumb mixture.
Place chicken in the baking dish, with skin side up and thick edges toward the... - 35.3942
Lima Beans Parmesan
Place lima beans in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Add chicken bouillon, bay leaf, and garlic.
Cook, covered, for 9 to 10 minutes until beans are tender.
Remove bay leaf and garlic.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 22.9802
In a casserole, place green beans, butter, cream, chicken bouillon, bay leaf, garlic and pinch of sugar.
Cook, covered, 9 to 10 minutes on high.
Remove bay leaf and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of beans and... - 27.1141
Chicken & Creamy Garlic Sauce
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and lightly brown chicken.
Stir in Ragu Cheesy! Roasted Garlic Parmesan Sauce and tomato.
Simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. - 24.0273
Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Cheesy chicken tetrazzini is a cooked and baked chicken recipe prepared along with spaghetti. Made with added vegetables and mushrooms, the chicken tetrazzini has cheese and milk to taste. Flavored with white wine and mushroom soup, the cheesy chicken... - 45.0111
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a small pan, melt margarine; set aside.
In a shallow pan, mix flour, cheese, salt, pepper, basil, paprika, and onion flakes.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended.
Dip each chicken piece in egg-milk mixture; roll in... - 43.6903
Cheesy Oven Fried Chicken
1) In a bowl mix first 6 ingredients.
2) Sink chicken in butter and dredge in crumb mixture.
3) In a shallow baking pan put in single layer. Moisten with remaining butter and rub crumb mixture.
4) Place in a oven and bake in 375-degree oven for about... - 39.4717
Cheesy Chicken With Artichokes
In a large skillet bring chicken broth to boiling.
Add chicken; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170Â°F).
Drain chicken, reserving 3/4 cup broth.
Cover chicken; keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook the artichoke... - 42.0443
Cheesy Chicken And Artichoke Bake
Bring the broth to a simmer in a large skillet.
Carefully add the chicken.
Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
Reserve 3/4 cup chicken broth.
Shred or cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and set aside.
Lightly spray... - 45.1895
Cheesy Minestrone Soup With Rashers
Minestrone Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Minestrone Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.6318
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Add margarine to a small pan, melt and keep aside.
3. Take a shallow pan, add flour, salt, cheese, pepper, paprika, onion flakes and paprika and mix well.
4. Beat eggs with milk in a... - 45.7467
Easy Parmesan Potato Bake
1. Layer potatoes in prepared baking dish. In a large glass measuring cup, combine stock, butter, garlic, salt and pepper; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley.
2. Bake in oven for 45 to 55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is... - 28.9942
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Imperial Chicken Bake
Imperial chicken bake is a breaded chicken recipe prepared with cheee to taste. Cooked in the oven with butter and garlic for flavor along with lemon juice, the imperial chicken bake is easy and simple and sure to delight the party at the dinner table! - 41.2718
1. Flatten each breast by pounding it between 2 pieces of waxed paper with a mallet, rolling pin, or bottle. Pound it as thinly as possible, being careful not to tear the chicken. Set it aside.
2. Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium heat... - 35.2431
Easy Garlic Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter with olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes; do not burn. Add bread to pan and toss. Add wine, stock, and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and cook 10 minutes. Season with salt and... - 31.489
Saute garlic in oil until just starting to turn golden.
Add stock, stock base, seasonings and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1 hour.
Strain, reheat and adjust seasonings, adding salt if needed.
Just before serving add sherry.
Ladle soup... - 37.6157
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Lightly grease a shallow 1 1/2 or 2 quartbakingdish.
In a large saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over high heat.
Gradually add the grits, whisking until completely incorporated.
Lower the heatto moderate and cook, whisking... - 40.8998
Swinging Wings is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Swinging Wings recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 23.603
Fettuccine With Chicken And Two Sauces
1. Wash the chicken and put it in a covered saucepan. (The saucepan shouldn't be much larger than the chicken.) Add the neck, gizzard, and heart. Add the celery, carrot, onion, salt, peppercorns, and dry vermouth, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then... - 39.1217
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Cheesy Crabmeat Bake
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 tablespoon margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add 1/2 cup broth and mushrooms; cook over high heat until liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat, salt, and... - 40.0917
Join Lauren and her mom to learn the secret family recipe for Chicken Duchess. - 97.7529
Boursin Stuffed Chicken
1 Rinse the chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place each chicken breast half between 2 pieces of heavy plastic wrap. Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
2 In... - 34.8479
Cajun Chicken Pasta
Lynn demonstrates a great dish for dinner -- Cajun Chicken Pasta. This is really good with a salad and some garlic bread. - 0
1. Season the chicken with garlic powder, dried thyme, salt and pepper, set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine the half and half with the grated cheese and black pepper, set aside.
3. To make the pasta – bring a pot of salted water to a boil,... - 97.546
I love this recipe because it is a combination of recipes. It utilizes chicken and eggplant recipes almost like a "Parmesan", but the stacking of the chicken and eggplant "stretches out this dish making it a hearty and fulfilling dish
Ciao Presto!!!! - 46.5198
Fettuccine Alfredo With Herbs And Chicken
Fettuccine alfredo is a pasta dish made from fettuccine pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese, butter, and heavy cream. As the cheese melts, it thickens the liquids to form a smooth and rich coating on the pasta. Although it was named by an Italian restaurateur,... - 49.6505
Creamy Macaroni With Chicken And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is perfect supper food and definitely kid’s favorite. How about adding a little twist to it by including chicken. The chef here does exactly that and produces and updated version of classic macaroni and cheese recipe. Really hearty meal... - 115.584
Baked Chicken Breasts With Rice & Vegetable Stuffing
Baked chicken breasts with rice and vegetable stuffing is a cheesy and tangy chicken recipe. Prepared with a filling of rice with spinach, tomatoe and two cheeses, the chicken breasts are stuffed in pockets and flavored with garlic. Oven cooked and served... - 43.0584
Oven Fried Chicken
Pat the chicken pieces dry.
In a medium size bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, thyme, and marjoram; set aside.
In a 9 inch pie pan, toss the bread crumbs with the parsley and cheese and set aside.
Dip the chicken first into the yogurt mixture, using a spoon... - 40.357
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 38.497
Ziti With Italian Sausage
In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage with celery and onion until sausage is evenly browned, about 5 to 10 minutes. Drain excess grease, and set aside.
In another skillet over medium-low heat, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, salt, and... - 40.8234
This rich meat, spinach and cheese filled manicotti dish is covered with white and red sauces. I offer this on the catering menu at my catering company and it is the most popular for casual dinner parties. - 41.0287
Spicy Chicken With Wagon Wheels And Peppers
1 In a large skillet, combine the chicken broth, water, garlic, hot pepper sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch dice.
3 When the broth has come to a... - 39.6494
Rolled Chicken Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a small bowl, combine butter, chives, garlic powder, and pepper, and whip until mixture is well blended.
– In a large bowl, mix corn flakes with grated Parmesan, parsley and paprika.
– Place a pat of... - 35.7706
Chicken A La Roma
In 8-inch square glass baking dish, place oil, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, olives, white wine, bouillon, parsley, basil, oregano,... - 43.4886
Linguine With White Clam Sauce
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Rinse with cold water, drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until... - 39.7876
Quick Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and oil and saute the mushroom slices for 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a medium saucepan.
2. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the chicken livers and saute until they are light brown on... - 36.0554
Ziti And Turkey Casserole
Cook ziti as package directs.
Drain and place in a large bowl.
Add 1 Tbs.liquid Butter Buds; toss until coated.
Add 2 Tbs.Parmesan; toss to coat.
Spray a 2-qt.casserole dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium saucepan... - 39.7129
Linguine With Spicy Parsley Clam Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thinly slice the onion and chop the parsley.
3 In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and saute until the onion is translucent and beginning to brown... - 36.3529
Shrimp With Broccoli Rabe And Fettuccine
Cook the fettucine according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Meanwhile, remove and discard the outer leaves from the broccoli rabe.
Cut into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium... - 42.7229
1. Cook the zucchini, asparagus, beans, peas, broccoli, and snow peas separately. Keep them al dente do not overcook them as you will cook them again later when you saute them. Drain each green vegetable and dry in kitchen toweling. Combine all green... - 39.4956
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 39.4155
Creamy Chicken & Artichoke Quesadillas
In medium bowl, combine artichokes, Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on 3 tortillas, then top with chicken, mozzarella cheese and remaining tortillas.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet sprayed... - 27.8026
In 3-quart casserole, place oil, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until tender.
Combine wine, Italian seasoning, basil and spaghetti sauce.
Pour over chicken.
Microwave at medium high (7) 14 to 16 minutes.
Turn... - 41.7615
These Pizziola Giblets are my favorite meal accompaniment. Try this sauce consisting of spiced and herbed chicken hearts, gizzards and livers with parsley and Parmesan seasonings for your next meal with a bowl of hot rice. Your suggestions for these Pizziola... - 38.1252
Chicken Cacciatore With Linguine
In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add chicken, onion, and garlic.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add bell pepper; cook 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and vinegar; cook 1 minute longer.
Stir in... - 35.0497
Pasta With Chicken Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine the lemon juice and the chicken in a small bowl and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Pat the chicken dry and then heat clarified butter in a skillet. Add chicken and saute over high heat until brown on both sides approximately 3 or 4 minutes on each... - 38.6724
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done. Slice chicken into thin strips; set aside, and keep warm. Combine apple... - 26.2661
Chicken And Pork Filling For Tortellini/cappelletti
1. In a 10-inch skillet, melt the butter until it becomes bubbly. Add the pork strips along with some salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 or 6 minutes, until meat browns on all sides. With a slotted spoon remove strips and cool.
2. Add the chicken strips to the... - 32.4772
1. In a pan, melt the butter.
2. Add the cream cheese and half and half and combine together and let it thicken.
3. Once thick, add garlic powder and pepper.
4. Add the cooked shredded chicken and sliced mushrooms and stir.
5. Add the Parmesan cheese... - 0
Its a classical Italian rice preparation. - 34.3163
Another classic Italian pasta dish...Agnolotti! - 0
Creamed Turkey And Spaghetti
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, mix the red pepper, garlic, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in an un greased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 3 minutes or until slightly... - 43.6213
Mushroom Turkey Tetrazzini
Here is an excellent pasta dish to use up all the leftover turkey from your thanksgiving dinner. The chef here has shown simple instructions to make a mouth watering turkey tetrazzini with mushrooms and chicken stock. This is a great dish to serve for dinner... - 107.21
Lasagna Part 2
This recipe video is in 2 parts. This is Lasagna Part 2. Watch part 1 for complete recipe. Dave gives a final touch to his dish by Assembling his lasagna with the filling that he made and lots of cheese. After watching this video, you will come out and cook... - 109.07
Everyone’s ordered nachos at a sports bar or a restaurant only often find them kinda wimpy. A mound of chips barely covered with cheese and an ice cream scoop’s worth of guacamole on top. And there’s never enough salsa. No bueno.
Sean and Adam’s... - 0
Pasta With Arugula And Smoked Sausage
Cut sausage lengthwise into quarters; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
In a large skillet cook leek and garlic in hot oil until tender.
Stir in sausage, chicken broth, and roasted sweet peppers.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Add arugula and cook for 1 to... - 42.8953
Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
Saute shrimp and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until shrimp are pink.
Stir in tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in skim milk, flour, and green onions.
Add red pepper now if you are using it.
Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese.
Heat until smooth and... - 37.4893
In A Hurry Tortellini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add chicken stock and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add tortellini. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 33.0281
Shells Stuffed With Ricotta And Broccoli
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the pasta shells according to package directions.
Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese, garlic, broccoli, red pepper, egg, salt, and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese in a medium-size bowl.
As soon as the shells are... - 42.3424
Italian Pasta And Fagioli
1. In a large Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add garlic and cook 1 minute longer. Add tomatoes with puree, oregano, hot pepper flakes, and stock. Cover and cook 5 minutes to heat through. Add beans... - 31.2811
Broccoli With Basil
Broccoli with basil is a herbed vegetable recipe. Cooked and served with a basil garlic sauce made with pine nuts and cheese, the broccoli with basil is savory and nutritious as a side. - 31.2139
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine meat with egg and parsley.
Season with garlic salt and pepper and mix well with hands.
Add cheese and bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
If necessary, add more bread crumbs so mixture appears... - 29.9861
Spicy Paella Style Vegetables
Cook fresh broccoli in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 5 minutes or till crisp-tender,Drain.
In a paella pan or a 12-inch oven-going skillet, cook zucchini, sweet pepper, onion, and garlic in olive oil till onion is tender.
Stir in... - 39.2651
In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, cook mushrooms, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and pepper in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth until tender, about 4 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach and Egg... - 36.6811
Deviled Tuna Pot Pie
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
In a medium size heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, garlic, celery, corn, pimientos, and black pepper, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Blend in the flour, then the... - 38.1667
Zucchini Egg Drop Soup
1. Spray large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray; over medium-high heat, cook onion, celery, and garlic until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in chicken broth mix, zucchini, rice, and 5 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium;... - 32.1369
Baked Ziti Casserole
Make sauce: In a 6-qt.pot saute onion and garlic in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth until golden brown .
Add undrained tomatoes, tomato paste, 1 1/2 cups water, 2 Tbs.parsley, 1/2 tsp.lite salt, sugar, oregano, basil, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
Mix well,... - 38.7651
Spinach Fettuccine With Vegetable Ribbons
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, using a cheese sheer or a vegetable peeler, make long ribbons of carrot and zucchini. Coarsely chop the scallions.
3 Add the fettuccine to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or... - 39.4204
1. Prepare shell macaroni as label directs; drain. Spoon macaroni into 2 1/2-quart casserole or 13" by 9" baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot olive or salad oil, cook onion, carrot, celery, and garlic, stirring occasionally,... - 34.8055
Scallops With Green Pesto
1. To prepare pesto, in blender, combine scallions, parsley, basil, cheese, garlic, and oil until just blended; set aside.
2. In large skillet, bring 1 cup water to a boil; add scallops. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until scallops... - 31.628
Tortellini With Four Herbs
1. Combine the olive oil with parsley, basil, dill, marjoram, garlic, and pepper to taste. Allow to marinate for about an hour for the oil to excite the herbs (or release herbal flavors).
2. Cook the tortellini until al dente. Drain well in a colander and put... - 31.1366
Place olive oil and 4 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy 3 or 4-quart pan over medium heat.
When butter is melted, add onion and cook, stirring, until soft and golden.
Add garlic and rice and stir until rice looks milky and opaque (about 3 minutes).
Stir in... - 36.4561
To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the turkey and onion and cook over moderate heat for about 8 minutes until the meat loses its pink color.
Add the garlic and continue to cook for about 2 minutes until the meat is cooked through and... - 43.9827
In a large heavy kettle, heat the olive oil over low heat for 1 minute; add the onions and garlic and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Raise the heat to moderate and add the carrots, potato, zucchini, basil, oregano, and bay leaves.
Cook,... - 44.0762
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease lasagne dish.
Mix grated cheeses together; set aside.
Heat butter in large skillet; cook onion and celery 4 minutes over low heat.
Add remaining vegetables (except tomatoes), parsley, lemon rind, seasonings, garlic and... - 43.0476
Baked Fish Sticks With Zucchini And Yams
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Add the yams, salt, and black pepper.
Cook, stirring, for 1... - 44.7893
Oven Fried Chicken
This oven fried chicken is a healthy yet delicious crusty chicken recipe. Breaded with a cheesy coating and flavored with a hint of garlic, the oven fried chicken is best served with grilled vegetable salad with a sauce of choice. - 34.0922
Creamy, Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip (appetizer Time)
Monique may have a huge range of dishes but her creamy spinach and artichoke dip is great with cold meat, fried chicken and even with fries. To be frank though, its very high on calories. This would be a great dip for parties and picnics though. - 111.517
Penne With Baked Beans
Looking for pasta dish where you can play around with the ingredients? Try this Penne with baked beans. The minced beef sauce in it gives it an amazing flavor. So watch this video and get cracking. - 117.416
Fancy Stuffed Macaroni Shells
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly.
2. Blanch or steam the spinach in very little hot water, just until the leaves are wilted.
3. Drain well, squeezing out excess water with hands and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Finely chop and keep aside.
5.... - 46.6585