- » Cheesy Egg Sauce
Cheesy Egg Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy egg sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy egg sauce recipes.
Chili Eggs With Cheese Sauce
Prepare Cheese Sauce; cover and keep warm over very low heat.
Heat oil (1/8 inch) in 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook tortillas until light brown.
Drain on paper towels; keep warm.
Break each egg into measuring cup or saucer; carefully slip 1 egg at a time... - 30.7357
Cheesy Corn And Egg Tacos
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in a 250° oven while preparing egg mixture.
In a mixing bowl beat eggs.
Stir in drained frozen or canned corn, shredded American cheese, cheddar cheese, or Monterey Jack cheese, chopped... - 44.1662
Cheesy Baked Eggs
1. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook mushrooms and lettuce, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and season to taste with black pepper. Divide mushroom mixture between four-1 cup/ 250 ml/8 fl oz capacity... - 31.9069
Butter And Egg Sauce
1. Cut the butter into small pieces and set aside.
2. Beat the eggs lightly in a small bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, and set aside.
3. Cook the pasta al dente, drain thoroughly, and return to the pan in which it cooked. Add the butter pieces all at... - 25.0215
Cheesy Egg Bake
Ir saucepan combine first 4 ingredients; cuok and stir till heated through.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese till melted.
Pour 1 cup sauce into 10 x 6 x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Break eggs atop sauce.
Spoon remaining sauce around eggs.
Stand bread around... - 37.9694
Cheesy Egg Bake
Combine first 4 ingredients in saucepan; cook and stir until heated through.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted.
Pour 1 cup sauce into a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Place eggs cut side down in sauce.
Spoon remaining sauce around eggs.
Bake a - 30.4907
Open-faced Cheesy Egg Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except butter and muffins, mix well.
Spread butter on each muffin half, toast.
Spread about 2 tablespoons egg mixture on each muffin half, broil 3 minutes or until cheese melts. - 30.1984
Cheesy Egg And Greens Toss
1. For dressing in a small bowl stir yogurt, horseradish, sugar, hot pepper sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt until well blended.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency stir in enough milk.
3. Cover and let it chill.
4. In a large bowl toss slightly to... - 44.276
Cheesy Mexican Eggs
Heat butter in 10- to 12-inch skillet.
Add pepper, onion and green chilies and saute until softened.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper to taste and sugar and cook until thickened, stirring frequently
Place cheese slices atop sauce and let soften.
Break eggs... - 36.7473
Cheesy Egg Pizza
Soften yeast in warm water.
Add the Basic Biscuit Mix; beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Knead dough till smooth (25 strokes) on a surface sprinkled lightly with flour.
Divide dough in half; cover and let rest 10 minutes.
Roll out each half of the dough and fit... - 45.0509
Cheesy Egg Vegetable Pizza
For crust, soften yeast in warm water.
Add biscuit mix to yeast; beat well.
Turn dough out onto a pastry cloth that is well dusted with biscuit mix; knead dough 3 to 5 minutes.
Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
Pat or roll dough into a 13-inch circle; place on a... - 48.3206
Cheesy Picante Omelette
Beat eggs well.
Heat a 10-inch omelet pan or heavy skillet until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, tilt pan to coat bottom.
Pour eggs into pan.
As eggs begin to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula to allow uncooked... - 32.341
Eggs N Mushrooms In Cheese Sauce
These Eggs and Mushroom in Cheese sauce taste amazing ! Try this irresistible egg mixture with toasts for a satiating breakfast. Tell me if you've liked this Eggs and Mushroom in Cheese sauce. - 28.0303
Red & Yellow Sauced Eggs
Red & Yellow Sauced Eggs is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs chesse. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 39.1801
Zesty Poached Eggs
Place two eggs on each slice of toast.
Top with cheese sauce and salsa. - 21.4938
Melt butter in Sunbeam-Multi-Cooker Fry pan set at 300°F.
Add cream and heat until bubbling.
Break eggs into cream; season each with salt and a dash of Tabasco sauce.
Reduce heat to 260°F. and cook eggs until whites are nearly set.
Meanwhile toast bread in... - 40.1462
Cheesy-herbed Ravioli In A Tangy Marinara Sauce
If you’ve been racking your brains over a good meal for your upcoming party, then here is a great suggestion! This dish has a great cheese-veggie stuffed ravioli which is drowned in a marinara sauce. A perfect dish that gets the kids their dose of veggies... - 118.871
Cheesy Grits Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Coat a 2-quart baking dish with no-stick spray.
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the scallions and garlic.
Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes, or until softened.
Remove from the heat.
In... - 42.5591
Baked Cheese Fondue
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; beat yolks until thick.
Combine yolks, soup, bread, cheese, and mustard; gently fold in whites.
Pour into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 325°F. for 1 hour. - 27.2972
Delicious Eggs Florentine
In 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish (10x6x2"), combine soup, milk, and spinach.
Spread evenly in bottom of dish.
Top mixture with eggs; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes or until eggs are set. - 24.0637
Zesty Scrambled Eggs
These Zesty Scrambled Eggs taste incredible ! Try this creamy egg mash cooked with vegetables and cheese. Your suggestions for these Zesty Scrambled Eggs are welcome. - 29.8454
Cheesy Chicken Strips
1. Heat oven to 400° Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Mix crushed crackers and cheese in large resealable plastic bag. Beat egg in large bowl; add chicken strips to egg and toss... - 26.2931
Cheesy Ham Pie
Cook the sausages under a moderate grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently.
Cut them into slices.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut the ham into 2.5 cm/1 inch squares.
Slice the mushrooms.
In a 750 ml/1 1/2 pint pie dish mix together the... - 42.5608
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
Spinach Crepes With Tomato Sauce
To prepare the batter for 12 crepes, place the flour, milk, vegetable oil, egg.
1 egg white, and 1/3 of the spinach in an electric blender or food processor.
Blend for 10 to 20 seconds.
Cover and refrigerate the batter for 2 hours.
Cover and refrigerate the... - 43.464
Brunch Eggs Ole
These Brunch Eggs Ole are my favorite in-between meal snacks. These cheesy egg squares seasoned with hot pepper sauce are simply irresistible. Please let me know if you want to more about these Brunch Eggs Ole ! - 45.5148
Broccoli And Eggs Au Gratin
Broccoli and eggs au gratin is a nice change to the everyday casseroles. This au gratin dish topped with flavored cheese and breadcrumbs. This dish is a tasty treat on a relaxed evening. Broccoli and eggs au gratin is one of my favorites among all au gratins.... - 50.1167
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.9387
Tasty Egg Dip
1. In a medium mixer bowl, add cheese and beat it until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients except egg and blend well.
3. Stir in the chopped eggs.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill and blend flavors.
5. Serve with crisp fresh... - 44.7796
Cuban Eggs is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. - 37.3661
Breakfast Egg And Sausage Pizza
Most of us think that eggs are for breakfast and pizza is for dinner, and never the twain shall meet. Chef John diverts from the conservative belief and prepares a healthy pizza using eggs, prosciutto and arugula. The golden yolks oozing slowly over the spicy... - 102.16
Mozzarella And Pesto Strata
Have an Italian-style brunch. This strata is made with basil pesto, olives and roasted red bell peppers baked under a layer of eggs and cheese. - 38.7922
Lasagna With White And Red Sauces
Lasagna with white and red sauces is a beef and egg lasagna prepared with added vegetables. Herbed with basil, this cheesy lasagna is flavored with onions and a hint of garlic. With added bechamel sauce to taste, the lasagna with white and red sauce makes a... - 49.536
Cheesy Noodles With Ham
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes till tender.
3) Grease an ovenproof dish.
4) Cut ham into strips.
5) In two bowls separate eggs.
6) Stir yolks, 3/4 cup of the cheese and... - 40.2647
Rich Cheesy Fritters
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
2. Add the flour and cook for a few minutes without browning
3. Stir constantly
4. Gradually pour in the milk into the roux, making sure that the milk is uniform at all times. Add a little milk at a time... - 45.7525
Cheesy Tongue On Rice
In saucepan toss cheese with mustard.
Stir over low heat till cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
Stir in Worcestershire and cayenne.
Stir moderate amount of hot mixture into egg.
Return to hot mixture.
Stir in tongue.
Cook and stir till mixture is... - 34.5741
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly.
2. Spread mixture evenly in a glass loaf dish. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Power Level 7 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is no longer pink. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before... - 32.3661
Cheesy Meat Loaf
Crush crackers with rolling pin or blender until crumbled.
In mixing bowl, combine crumbs with onion, green pepper, chili sauce, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Mix in ground beef.
Form into 6 or 7-inch round loaf.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on... - 38.6989
Open Faced Cheesy Bacon Sandwiches
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, Paprika and salt.
2) Toast one side of the bread lightly.
3) Onto the untoasted side, spread the cheese mixture.
4) On a large baking sheet, place... - 42.8885
Cheesy Fish Pie
Scrub potatoes and wash egg.
Place potatoes and egg in a pan.
Pour boiling hot water over them.
Place pan over high heat and boil for 10 minutes.
Remove egg, cover pan and continue boiling potatoes for another 5 minutes.
Peel egg and chop.
Peel potatoes and... - 45.7333
Cheesy Italian Pie
This cheesy italian pie is a filling and heavy pie recipe that can be served as a meal. Cooked with ground beef and spinach along with eggs and cheese as filling, the italian pie is flavored ith marjoram and pizza sauce. Peppy and filling, it makes for a... - 45.2139
Cheesy Lobster Quiche
Thaw patty shells in refrigerator overnight.
Arrange shells in overlapping circle; roll out on lightly floured surface to a 12-inch circle.
Let dough rest 5 minutes.
Arrange in 9-inch pie plate or quiche pan, pinching dough to edge.
Chill shell 15 to 30... - 40.2642
Cheesy Vegetable Lasagna
Tomato Sauce: Heat oil, add onion, mushrooms and green pepper, cook and stir over high heat until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
Add herbs, undrained crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomatoes and sugar, bring to boil, reduce heat, simmer uncovered 30... - 44.7559
Cheesy Chef's Salad
Mash garlic clove into oil and let flavors blend as long as possible, preferably overnight.
Saute" bread cubes in 2 tablespoons of the garlic oil, drain; set aside and cool on paper towels.
Coddle egg 1 1/2 minutes in simmering water.
Tear lettuce into... - 49.0826
Easy Cheesy Chili Relleno Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with no-stick spray and set aside.
Wearing disposable gloves or plastic bags over your hands, slit the chili peppers in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard the seeds from the peppers.
Rinse and... - 41.9927
Creamy, Cheesy Eggplant Parmesan
Need a new recipe for a quick dinner tonight? Just gather your pots and pans and get streaming the recipe video to master this veggie cheesy delight. Betty's eggplant parmesan makes for a great vegetarian dish that does well for weeknight supper and also... - 106.068
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet or saucepan with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add the onions, carrots, red peppers and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in the spaghetti sauce, stewed tomatoes (with juices), basil and... - 45.7117
Special Cheesy Chicken
Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheese, salt and pepper; put into one of the plates.
Into another plate put the flour, and into the bowl put the egg, lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water.
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Roll it first in the flour, then in the... - 36.3721
Cheesy Caesar Salad
Pour oil into jar.
Add garlic; cover.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
Saute bread in !4 cup garlic oil until golden brown; drain on absorbent paper.
Tear romaine, Boston lettuce, and watercress into large salad bowl.
Combine cheese, salt, mustard, and... - 40.2745
Cheesy Corn Casserole
In a large skillet, cook and stir ground beef until brown; drain.
Meanwhile, spread corn in bottom of an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Combine eggs and cottage cheese; spread mixture over corn.
Stir flour into browned ground beef; cook 1 minute, stirring... - 38.6327
Cheesy Mushroom Slice
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan, add bacon and cook for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Stir in mushrooms, spring onions and green and red peppers and cook for 5 minutes longer or until mushrooms are soft.
2. Cut bread slices into 2.5 cm/1 in pieces (a).... - 34.8823
Puffy Cheesy Grits
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease shallow 2 1/2-quart casserole.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups milk, water, butter, and salt; heat to boiling over medium-high heat. With wire whisk, gradually stir in grits, constantly beating to prevent... - 35.3848
Cheesy Orange Crepes
In a large bowl, mix both cheeses, egg, sugar and orange peel until smooth.
Divide mixture by spooning into the center of crepes.
Fold two sides of each crepe toward center.
Tuck remaining two sides over top, package like.
In a large frying pan,... - 37.1023
Chicken And Cheesy Rice Ring
Melt 5 tablespoons butter; cook onions 4 or 5 minutes to soften, without browning.
Remove half; put into bowl.
Add rice to onion in bowl.
Add egg mixed with milk, turmeric, 3/4 cup cheese, and 1 tablespoon herbs.
Season with salt, pepper, mustard, and half... - 41.9604
Cheesy Crabmeat Wontons
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add ricotta cheese and soy sauce; beat until well blended.
Stir in chives and crabmeat, stirring well.
Combine egg whites and 1 teaspoon water.
Place 1 teaspoon cheese... - 42.2449
Cheesy Broccoli Stratas
1. Butter 2 (2-cup) casseroles. Divide 3/4 cup croutons between casseroles. Top each casserole with 1/4 cup cheese.
2. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, pimento and green onion. Fold in tartar sauce and lemon juice. Divide broccoli mixture between... - 32.0163
Cheesy Salmon Rolls
1. Pour 1 litre(4cups)hotwaterintoalargedish. Layer noodles into water. Cook 3-4 minutes on high. Drain and cool.
2. Combine ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, eggs, salmon and lemon juice; mix well.
3. Place a spoonful of salmon mixture into... - 37.534
Cheesy Ham Casserole
Slowly blend 2 cups cold water into White Sauce Mix.
Cook and stir till thickened.
Cook 1 minute more.
Add shredded cheese and mustard; cook and stir till cheese melts.
Stir a moderate amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return to remaining hot... - 44.5889
Cheesy Patty Cakes
In medium skillet cook celery in margarine till tender.
Stir in water.
Bring to boiling; stir in instant mashed potatoes, egg, cheese, onion, parsley, and pepper.
Mix in turkey.
Shape into 12 patties; coat with crumbs.
Cook on hot greased griddle over medium... - 39.5101
Cheesy Salmon Casserole
In a large bowl combine salmon, bread crumbs, olives, cheese, and parsley.
Beat together milk, eggs, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add to salmon mixture.
Stir in lemon juice.
Turn into greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place casserole in a flat baking dish containing... - 38.9592
Crustless Cheesy Quiche
Want to make a quick and effortless quiche? Here is an wonderful video that would make your dish really marvelous. This recipe is an awesome treat for any occasion and it is incredibly easy to make. The chef here has wonderfully flavored the rich quinche and... - 108.475
Cheesy Artichoke Appetizers
The cheesy artichoke appetizers is prepared with canned artchoke hearts and cheese. A cooked appetizer, the cheesy artichoke dip is made by combining sauteed onions and garlic with artichoke, eggs and cheese and baked to doneness. - 38.5104
Crispy, Cheesy Lasagna
Who does not like lasagna? And if you are a fan of one dish meal, then this Italian dish is just perfect. The meaty, cheesy lasagna can be made in so many ways but this one is really special. It comes from an experienced chef. - 123.009
Cheesy Chicken Lasagne
Drain the lasagne and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken for 2-3 minutes until pale.
Stir in the chopped ham, Bisto Powder, chopped tomatoes and their juice and oregano.
Bring to the boil, and then lower the heat and... - 39.2888
Cheesy Caesar Salad
1. In a jar, mix olive oil and garlic, seal and refrigerate overnight or for few hours.
2. Clean romaine with cold running water.
3. Remove the stems and pick the leaves, discarding the stale or discolored ones.
4. Wipe the leaves with a paper... - 46.0038
Prepare Egg Noodles as directed except â€” divide dough into halves.
Roll one half into rectangle, 13 x 12 inches; cut rectangle lengthwise into 6 strips, 13x2 inches.
Repeat with other half.
Spread strips on wire rack; let stand until dry, at least 1... - 42.2563
Chicken And Cheesy Rice Ring
1) Chop the onions and slice the mushrooms.
2) Coarsley chop the peppers.
3) Butter a 7-inch ring mould.
3) In a skillet, melt 2 1/2 oz butter and cook onions for 4-5 minutes to soften, without browning.
4) Remove half and put into... - 46.6317
Cook vegetables in boiling water till tender; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except meat.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into loaf in baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. - 38.9027
Cheesy Salmon Supper
Mix all ingredients, except soup and milk.
Bake in a loaf pan or a casserole dish in a 350Â°F oven for 40-50 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Combine soup and milk and have it heated ready to pour over the loaf as a sauce. - 38.644
Cheesy Rice Roll Ups
Combine milk, eggs and salt in small mixing bowl; beat slightly.
Add flour; beat until smooth.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Lightly butter a 6-inch frypan.
Pour 2 Tbs of crepe batter into pan; rotate pan quickly to spread evenly.
Cook until... - 41.1592
Cheesy Macaroni And Meatballs
Combine eggs, bread, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, and garlic salt.
Blend well; then add the ground beef.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Arrange the meatballs on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 5... - 40.8055
Cheesy Green Rice
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix the rice and cheeses together, keep aside.
4) In a processor bowl... - 46.1451
Cheesy Meat Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Using a knife blade fitted to a bowl, chop onions.
3. Place a 10 inch skillet on medium heat and melt butter.
4. Add onion along with beef and allow beef to turn brown.
5. Take off from heat, drain excess... - 46.5315
Cheesy Sour Cream Appetizer
Combine Cheddar cheese Cracker crumbs and butter, mixing well.
Firmly press one-third of crumbs into the bottom of a buttered 8-inch spring form pan, reserving the remaining crumbs.
Combine next 10 ingredients, mixing well.
Spread half of sour cream mixture... - 36.8524
Cheesy Sour Cream Appetizer
1. In a bowl mix Cheddar cheese cracker crumbs and butter.
2. Butter an 8-inch spring form pan and press one-third of crumbs into the bottom. Reserve remaining crumbs.
3. In a small bowl mix next 10 ingredients.
4. Spoon half the sour cream mixture in... - 45.972
Cheesy Beef Stuffed Peppers
1. Place peppers in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish; set aside. Combine remaining ingredients, except shredded cheese, in medium mixing bowl; mix well. Spoon meat mixture into green pepper halves. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave for 25 to 30 minutes on ... - 32.7792
Cheesy Broccoli Fritters
Put 1 cup milk, egg, 2 cups flour, baking powder, salt, and broccoli in blender container.
Blend till broccoli is finely chopped.
Drop mixture from tablespoon into deep hot fat (375°).
Fry, a few at a time, till golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain on... - 46.6539
Cheesy Fish Croquettes
Place the fish fillets in a large skillet with the milk.
Cover and cook over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes till fish is tender.
Lift fish out of milk.
Discard skin and any bones, then mash flesh.
Reserve fish and milk.
Peel and finely chop the... - 43.5336
Cheesy Stuffed Squid
1. To make stuffing, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic, cayenne and egg. Divide mixture into four equal portions and spoon into squid hoods. Secure ends with a toothpick or skewer.
2. Heat oil in a frypan and cook... - 34.8827
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese,... - 45.5649
Easy Cheesy Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With nonstick cooking spray, spray a 13x9-inch baking dish or a lasagna pan.
3) Place a large skillet over medium heat and heat the oil. Add the mushrooms, zucchini, onion and garlic.... - 44.7326
Cheesy Sicilian Supper
Add onion; cook until tender.
Add tomato paste, water, salt and pepper; simmer 5 minutes.
Heat milk and cream cheese; blend well.
Stir in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, green pepper and noodles.
In casserole, alternate layers of noodles and... - 39.8867
Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Got company coming over! you can certainly rely on this tuna noodle casserole recipe. Making it would be a snap and with simple instructions provided here, it becomes even easier. It looks so comforting, easy to make, and super yummy! - 90.973
Blend the grated cheese, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, and egg with a wooden spoon. Be sure the cheese is separated rather than in a lump.
Stir in the salt and seasonings, then add the whole wheat flour. Knead the mixture lightly.
Add the oil, and knead;... - 38.193
Dip each piece of Camembert first in the flour, then in the whisked eggs, and finally in the bread crumbs, carefully knocking off any excess breading.
Refrigerate a few minutes.
Wash and shake the lettuce leaves dry, and arrange on individual plates.
Beat the... - 41.2067
In a small bowl, beat eggs.
Add cheese, olives, chilies, salt and pepper.
In a 10-in.skillet, heat the butter until it sizzles; turn pan to coat.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat.
As eggs set, lift eggs, letting the uncooked portion flow... - 35.8038
Super Cheese Souffle
In saucepan, combine soup and cheese; heat slowly until cheese melts.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; stir into soup mixture.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Pour into ungreased 2-quart... - 25.7602
Cook spinach as directed on package; drain.
Place spinach in ungreased shallow 1-quart baking dish; keep warm.
Prepare Mornay Sauce and Poached Eggs.
Place eggs on spinach.
Cover with Mornay Sauce; sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
Set oven control to... - 28.4632
Crunchy Ranch Style Eggs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Combine tomatoes, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, Frank's RedHot Sauce and Worcestershire in prepared dish.
Make 6 indentations in mixture.
Break 1 egg into each indentation.
Bake, uncovered, 15 to 20... - 34.6034
Shrimp Curried Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mash; mix with next 5 ingredients.
Refill egg whites; arrange in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Make Shrimp Sauce: Melt 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir till thick.
Add... - 38.3976
Lasagna Rolls With Spinach And Prosciutto
Italian cooking is made easy for you in this Lasagna Rolls with Spinach and Prosciutto vide recipe. Watch this video and learn some modern Italian cooking. These rolls are very easy to make and taste delicious. - 117.652
Taco Scrambled Eggs
In bowl combine eggs, milk, cheese, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
In skillet cook onion and green chili peppers in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Add the egg mixture.
Cook with out stirring till egg mixture begins to set on bottom and... - 40.4359
Crustless Spinach Quiche
For easy entertaining, serve this flavorful egg dish at your next brunch or lunch gathering. - 33.7622
Meat Loaf Puff
In a large bowl combine the 1 egg and milk; stir in soft bread crumbs, onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and the 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Pat the meat mixture into an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Drain off excess... - 42.7182
Easy Breakfast Skillet
Today, Nikko has an easy breakfast skillet dish with sausages, potatoes and egg. He is preparing the dish with ingredients that are readily available in everyone's kitchen. For a hectic day, this recipe is highly recommended for its hot and satisfying. All... - 69.66
Scrambled Egg Casserole
Cook Tenessee Pride Country Sausage in skillet until it loses its pink color; stir to break up sausage; drain off fat and set sausage aside.
Mix eggs with milk, salt, Tabasco sauce, and Worcestershire sauce in butter until eggs reach desired consistency.
Mix... - 33.0581