- » Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Soup
Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy chicken vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy chicken vegetable soup recipes.
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Add green pepper and onion.
Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, bouillon, dry mustard and cayenne.
Stir in water and milk gradually.
Return to heat.
Cook and... - 39.6937
Place cauliflower in baking dish.
Combine soup, milk and cheese and spread over cauliflower.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. - 21.2763
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, potato, onion, celery and water.
Microwave at high (10) 9 to 12 minutes until potatoes are tender; stir after 5 minutes.
Blend in chicken broth and half & half.
Microwave at medium high (7) 5 to 8 minutes... - 40.121
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly, and cook until tender and water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook... - 32.6748
Cheesy Beer Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onion and green pepper till tender but not brown.
2. Combine parsnips, un-drained corn, chicken broth, beer, un-drained mushrooms, and mustard, bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 47.522
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine frozen vegetable mixture, potato, onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Mash vegetables slightly if desired.
Mix in remaining... - 41.3669
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Cook the carrot, onion, celery and potato in the butter over low heat, with occasional stirring.
3) Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables turn crisp and tender.
4) Mix... - 45.9946
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Stir in mixed vegetables and flour, and stir until blended.
3) Stream in gently stock and milk, bring to a boil.
4) Simmer until... - 47.3727
Chicken Noodle Chowder
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together soup mix, water, zucchini, corn, onion and rosemary.
Over high heat, heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 to 10 minutes until chicken in soup is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in milk and cheese; cook... - 35.2884
Cheesy Chicken Soup
In 1 1/2-quart casserole combine chicken, water, onion, carrot, and celery.
Micro-cook, covered, till chicken and vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones; cut up meat.
Return chicken to casserole.
Stir in... - 36.8256
Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt, drain well.
Saute onion and green pepper in butter in a medium saucepan.
Add broccoli and remaining ingredients to saucepan, cook over medium heat until cheese melts, stirring often.
Serve... - 28.0561
Chicken Soup With Tagliolini
1. Put the chicken, veal bones, and giblets (use liver for another purpose) in a large pot with 3 quarts of water. Turn the heat on high, and let the chicken and veal come to a fast boil. Skim the froth that rises to the top. Lower the heat, and add the... - 32.2111
Cheesy French Onion Soup
Melt the butter/margarine in a large pan and fry onions till golden brown.
Add stock, bay leaf and seasoning to taste.
Bring to the boil and transfer to Slo cooker.
Cook for recommended time.
To serve: sprinkle slices of French bread with grated cheese and... - 34.9414
Cheesy Minestrone Soup With Rashers
Minestrone Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Minestrone Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.3663
Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Cheesy chicken tetrazzini is a cooked and baked chicken recipe prepared along with spaghetti. Made with added vegetables and mushrooms, the chicken tetrazzini has cheese and milk to taste. Flavored with white wine and mushroom soup, the cheesy chicken... - 44.0706
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.2513
Cheesy Potato Soup
Expecting guests? Treat them to this absolutely loaded cheesy potato soup. The blend of ingredients impart a great flavor and a velvety texture to the soup, which makes it all the more appetizing. Watch this video for a detailed recipe and try it out yourself. - 105.432
Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
Why open a can when you can make a great bowl of soup so easily? This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The croutons finish it off perfectly. What a wonderful way to incorporate both these much... - 153.118
Cheesy Fish Soup
Cheesy Fish Soup has a defining taste. The chicken broths ads up the taste of Cheesy Fish Soup. Cheesy Fish Soup must be tried by all fish Lovers. - 42.8654
Basil Vegetable Soup
Combine the green and white beans, carrots, zucchini, broth and garlic in a deep soup pot.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the carrots are tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add the vermicelli and simmer until the pasta is... - 39.3058
Cheesy Cream Of Potato Soup
Soups for the health and weight watchers, here is what you need to do. Watch the video and learn how to make potato soup using some dried potato dices. You will love this soup. - 127.182
Cheesy White Bean Soup
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and pepper Cover, same until vegetables are softened.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and green onion; stir until mixed.
Cover; cook 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture comes to a... - 42.4893
Cheesy Potato Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, potatoes, carrots, onions and celery.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Using the back of a fork, slightly mash the potatoes against the side... - 44.5508
Double Broccoli And Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and turn into a buttered 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil... - 30.1829
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook sliced potatoes in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
In saucepan, combine soups, sour cream and dehydrated onion, mixing well and until thoroughly heated.
In large casserole, layer potatoes, soup mixture, cheese and... - 30.3009
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
Combine water and bouillon cubes in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add vegetables; cover and simmer 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring... - 40.0412
Delicious Cheesy Chicken Strata
Butter 2 slices bread; cut in 1/2-inch cubes and set aside.
Cut remaining bread in 1-inch cubes; place half of unbuttered cubes in bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine chicken, vegetables, mayonnaise, and seasonings; spoon over bread cubes.
Sprinkle... - 46.1575
Baked Chicken Breasts With Rice & Vegetable Stuffing
Baked chicken breasts with rice and vegetable stuffing is a cheesy and tangy chicken recipe. Prepared with a filling of rice with spinach, tomatoe and two cheeses, the chicken breasts are stuffed in pockets and flavored with garlic. Oven cooked and served... - 41.4519
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 115.754
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti In Crockpot
A great dish for a super busy day. Just add a green salad or vegetable and garlic bread and you will have a very good dinner. This turns out to be a casserole made in the slow cooker. - 114.154
Cheesy Baked Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli and rice and set aside.
Combine both soups, cheese and rice.
Add milk for smooth consistency.
Add chopped onion or celery, if desired.
Stir enough to mix well.
Pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 33.788
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes; drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine rice, soup, cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until cheese melts and can be blended... - 39.8917
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
1. Partially cook broccoli, and drain.
2. Place broccoli in bottom of a greased casserole.
3. Saute the onion in margarine until limp.
4. Add milk, cheese and soup, and combine until cheese melts.
5. Add rice and stir well.
6. Pour over the broccoli
7. Bake... - 32.6785
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 7 minutes.
In 2 quart casserole, combine rice, soup, milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 4 minutes until cheese melts and can be blended... - 41.8673
Two Color Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 minutes, or until soft but not brown. Add potatoes and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 25 minutes, or until potatoes begin to fall... - 30.7994
Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
In large saucepan cook the frozen chopped broccoli and the cauliflower with the chopped onion and chicken bouillon granules in the 1/2 cups water for 5 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain, In blender container blend half of the vegetable... - 40.2876
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Peel and cut potatoes in quarters, then in slices.
Put in casserole with onions.
Combine soup with milk to make suitable for blending, then add to casserole, along with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover completely with cheese slices (sharp cheddar, or your... - 32.0591
Upside Down Onion Soup
Upside down onion soup is a mixed vegetable soup. Prepared with chicken broth as soup base, the upside down onion soup has zucchini, tomatoes and carrots in it. Served with a bread and cheese base, topped off with ladles of hot soup, this upside down onion... - 44.6616
Beer And Cheese Soup
Saute the carrots, celery, and onions in the oil until lightly browned.
Bring the soup stock to a boil, add the vegetables, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Dredge the cheese in the flour, and mix into the soup, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
Keep... - 40.027
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine the water, dried onion, bouillon granules, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 42.0469
Potato Cheese Soup
1. In large saucepan, combine potatoes, broccoli, celery, carrot, onion, parsley, broth mix, pepper, and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
2. In small bowl, whisk milk and flour... - 30.411
Bring consomme to boil; adjust seasonings to taste.
Add peas and cook until just tender-crisp.
Add chicken and heat through.
Sprinkle with cheese and chervil - 26.5674
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 32.1115
In a large heavy kettle, heat the olive oil over low heat for 1 minute; add the onions and garlic and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Raise the heat to moderate and add the carrots, potato, zucchini, basil, oregano, and bay leaves.
Cook,... - 42.4377
Creamy Potato Soup
Turn stock pot on medium high. Melt butter. Add celery, onion, carrots. Cook down until onions are transluscent. Add basil and garlic-shallot puree. After 3 minutes, add potatoes and stir another 3 minutes.
Carefully pour in 6 cups chicken broth. Boil for 20... - 37.2548
Zucchini Egg Drop Soup
1. Spray large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray; over medium-high heat, cook onion, celery, and garlic until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in chicken broth mix, zucchini, rice, and 5 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium;... - 32.0593
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
In 3 quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, green pepper, butter, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, salt and nutmeg.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes until broccoli is tender; stir after 4 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Spoon mixture into... - 42.7084
Chicken Pot Pie
This pot pie couldn't be easier. It’s loaded with chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce and baked under an impossibly easy crust. - 32.9212
Chilled Spinach Bisque
In saucepan combine spinach, water, green onion, instant chicken bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain.
Add Neufchatel cheese.
Pour half the spinach mixture at a time into blender container... - 34.0584
Country Style Chicken Dinner
Country style chicken dinner is a baked chicken recipe. Prepared with hash brown potatoes, french fried onions and chicken soup for flavor, the country style chicken dinner is a layered bake. Made with cheese slices laid on the potato soup mix, it is topped... - 40.8742
Noodle Broccoli Cheese Soup
Heat the butter in a large soup pot.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft.
Add the broth and bring to a boil.
Stir in the noodles and cook until almost tender.
Add the broccoli and milk; heat thoroughly, but do not allow to boil.
Stir in the cheese... - 38.5052
Escarole And Pasta Soup
1. Separate the escarole leaves from the head and discard any which are inferior. Put the rest in a large saucepan filled with cold water and 1 tablespoon of salt. Leave them this way for 15 or 20 minutes. Remove the leaves and set aside in a colander.... - 30.0163
Cheesy Tuna And Noodles
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that... - 46.2163
Classic Orzo Primavera
Orzo or rice-shaped pasta is a good source of nutrition. You can serve this by preparing the cheesy and creamy orzo primavera. It is simple to cook but yet delicate in taste. Watch the video and make your plate of orzo primavera today. - 147.105
In A Hurry Tortellini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add chicken stock and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add tortellini. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 30.5803
Lentil Soup With Pasta
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until onion is just beginning to color. Add lentils, stock, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to a boil,... - 30.4358
Cheese Pepper Soup
Boil for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Add 1 can diced Ro-Tel and 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz. - 21.1326
Jarlsberg Beer Soup
In large saucepan, combine beer and chicken base.
Heat until base is dissolved.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Blend milk and flour into soup.
Cook, stirring until thickened and smooth.
Blend in cheese until... - 38.0757
Savory Chicken Bake
About 45 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Combine milk, chicken, chicken soup and savoury.
Place layer of broccoli in casserole.
Cover with chicken mixture.
Top with broccoli; sprinkle... - 30.5489
Green Chile Casserole
Mix soup with green chilies.
Layer tortillas and cheese.
Pour soup mixture over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 23.517
Country Style Corn Chowder
1. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onion, and celery; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add potato, salt, pepper, and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or... - 26.4884
Braised Sliced Celery
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Cook 1-2 minutes.
Add celery and green pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock; bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Remove cover, add salt and pepper, and reduce the liquid in the pan.
Add the... - 37.9074
Vegetable Cheese Bake
Place broccoli or cauliflower in shallow baking dish (10x6x2").
Blend soup, milk, and cheese; pour over vegetable.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in a 350°F.oven 30 minutes or until bubbling. - 23.4144
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 43.4514
Chicken Broth With Capelvenere
1. In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to the boiling point. Add the carrot, celery, and onion and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add the pasta all at once and stir immediately into the broth so all strands are separated. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.... - 27.2485
Canadian Cheese Soup
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are very tender.
With a potato masher, mash vegetables several times.
Add bacon; continue to... - 44.2286
Healthy Broccoli Soup With Cheddar Croutons
My family never eats broccoli especially when its just steamed or sauteed but when I make this delicious cream of broccoli soup with cheesy croutons, they are almost licking their bowls to the last drop. This broccoli soup is really easy to make and is... - 144.618
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Cook broccoli per package directions.
Combine soups and Cheez Whiz.
Stir in rice and broccoli.
Heat in slow cooker or oven (at 350°) until bubbly.
If desired, add chopped chicken for added flavor. - 34.9894
Yellow Squash Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine squash and water.
Microwave at high (10) 8 minutes; stir after 4 minutes.
Drain and coarsely chop.
Place crackers in greased 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, soup, egg and... - 40.9403
Saute the zucchini in the oil and garlic.
Remove from the pan.
Add the rice, and brown it in the butter.
Place the rice in a saucepan, and add the soup stock and white wine.
Bring to a boil without lid.
Place the zucchini on the top of the rice.
Do... - 37.6371
Quick And Easy Tuna Rice With Peas
This quick and easy tuna rice with peas makes a simple but filling lunch or dinner. Made with green peas and cheese to taste, the rice is cooked with the fish. Flavored with chicken bouillon, it is savory and great for one or two people meals. - 30.5376
Turkey Cottage Pie
Turkey cottage pie is a baked cheesy poultry recipe. Made with pre cooked turkey or chicken, the turkey cottage pie is prepared with golden onion soup for flavor. Cooked with vegetables swiss cheese and turkey, the turkey vegetable mix is topped with hot... - 40.0256
This turkey divan is a cheesy vegetable poultry recipe. Prepared with cooked turkey pieces, the turkey divan is microwave cooked with mushroom soup and milk. Creamy and cheesy with added cheddar to it, the turkey divan is sherried to taste with a dash of... - 41.1499
In bowl, combine soup, eggs and cream.
Toss flour with remaining ingredients except pie shell; sprinkle over bottom of pie shell.
Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture.
Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 36.0468
Cheddar Cheese Veloute
Cheesy recipes are my favourites, and when its about Cheddar Cheese Veloute, I cant be more happy. Garden veggies with fresh cheddar cheese and cream can soothe anyone's appetite. Infact, the first time when I tried this cheese recipe, I remember how I... - 44.9727
Broccoli bake is a simple to cook, delicious main course dish. You can make broccoli bake with fresh broccoli and lots of cheese to give it a cheesy twist. Try adding some vegetables like cauliflower or meats like chicken to make it further enjoyable. - 40.7465
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 41.4634