- » Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Soup
Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy chicken vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy chicken vegetable soup recipes.
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
Heat Crisco® Oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
Add green pepper and onion.
Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in flour, bouillon, dry mustard and cayenne.
Stir in water and milk gradually.
Return to heat.
Cook and... - 41.5169
Place cauliflower in baking dish.
Combine soup, milk and cheese and spread over cauliflower.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. - 23.5945
Cheesy Potato Soup With Chicken Stock
This cozy cheesy potato soup is a perfect ending to a frigidly cold day! In this video chef Jones has provided ideas to make a perfect hearty soup made of chicken, bacon and veggies. This wonderfully satisfying soup is sure to instantly become your family's... - 92.0449
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, potato, onion, celery and water.
Microwave at high (10) 9 to 12 minutes until potatoes are tender; stir after 5 minutes.
Blend in chicken broth and half & half.
Microwave at medium high (7) 5 to 8 minutes... - 41.2632
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1. In medium saucepan, combine rice with 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover tightly, and cook until tender and water is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Add vegetables; cover and cook... - 34.8509
Cheesy Beer Vegetable Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onion and green pepper till tender but not brown.
2. Combine parsnips, un-drained corn, chicken broth, beer, un-drained mushrooms, and mustard, bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 46.3878
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine frozen vegetable mixture, potato, onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Mash vegetables slightly if desired.
Mix in remaining... - 41.2161
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) Place a 2-quart saucepan over low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Cook the carrot, onion, celery and potato in the butter over low heat, with occasional stirring.
3) Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes until the vegetables turn crisp and tender.
4) Mix... - 46.1083
Cheesy Vegetable Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion and mushrooms for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Stir in mixed vegetables and flour, and stir until blended.
3) Stream in gently stock and milk, bring to a boil.
4) Simmer until... - 48.9917
Cheesy Broccoli Chicken And Noodle Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, broccoli, and onion.
Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours.
Stir in chicken soup, evaporated skim milk, uncooked noodles, chicken, and lemon... - 41.9068
Chicken Soup With Tagliolini
1. Put the chicken, veal bones, and giblets (use liver for another purpose) in a large pot with 3 quarts of water. Turn the heat on high, and let the chicken and veal come to a fast boil. Skim the froth that rises to the top. Lower the heat, and add the... - 33.8334
Cheesy Chicken Soup
In 1 1/2-quart casserole combine chicken, water, onion, carrot, and celery.
Micro-cook, covered, till chicken and vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones; cut up meat.
Return chicken to casserole.
Stir in... - 38.2359
Cheesy Potato Soup
1. In a pot, heat butter, add in the carrots, onion, and celery, season with salt and saute for 7 to 8 minutes until the onions are translucent, stirring occasionally.
2.Add potatoes, pour in the chicken stock and simmer until potatoes are tender.
3.... - 0
Cheesy Potato Soup
In a medium saucepan, combine the broth, potatoes, carrots, onions and celery.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Using the back of a fork, slightly mash the potatoes against the side... - 44.2624
Cheesy Potato Soup
Expecting guests? Treat them to this absolutely loaded cheesy potato soup. The blend of ingredients impart a great flavor and a velvety texture to the soup, which makes it all the more appetizing. Watch this video for a detailed recipe and try it out yourself. - 103.773
Cheesy French Onion Soup
Melt the butter/margarine in a large pan and fry onions till golden brown.
Add stock, bay leaf and seasoning to taste.
Bring to the boil and transfer to Slo cooker.
Cook for recommended time.
To serve: sprinkle slices of French bread with grated cheese and... - 36.3491
Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt, drain well.
Saute onion and green pepper in butter in a medium saucepan.
Add broccoli and remaining ingredients to saucepan, cook over medium heat until cheese melts, stirring often.
Serve... - 29.2287
Cheesy Broccoli Soup
Cook broccoli according to package directions, omitting salt; drain well.
Cook onion and pepper in butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Add broccoli, milk, and remaining ingredients; cook, stirring frequently, until... - 31.4144
Chicken Noodle Chowder
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together soup mix, water, zucchini, corn, onion and rosemary.
Over high heat, heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 to 10 minutes until chicken in soup is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in milk and cheese; cook... - 36.6959
Cheesy Potato Beer Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole add potatoes, water, onion, bouillon granules, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring twice.
3) Combine beer and cornstarch.
4) Add the beer mixture into the... - 44.1556
Cheesy Minestrone Soup With Rashers
Minestrone Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. An easy to prepare Minestrone Soup wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 45.6318
Cheesy Cauliflower Soup
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine cauliflower, green onion, and water.
Micro-cook, covered, till tender, about 5 minutes, stirring once; do not drain.
Stir in chicken broth, 3/4 cup of the milk, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir remaining 1/4 cup milk into... - 37.7972
Cheesy Cabbage Soup
Wash the cabbage, discard any discoloured or tough leaves, quarter it and cut out the stalk.
Put the leaves in a roasting or boiling bag with a generous spoonful of water and tie the top loosely. Microwave for 6 minutes. Remove and chop the cabbage.
Put the... - 25.6089
Cheesy Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup
Why open a can when you can make a great bowl of soup so easily? This creamy and cheesy broccoli and cauliflower soup makes a delicious lunch or dinner meal by itself. The croutons finish it off perfectly. What a wonderful way to incorporate both these much... - 117.062
Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Cheesy chicken tetrazzini is a cooked and baked chicken recipe prepared along with spaghetti. Made with added vegetables and mushrooms, the chicken tetrazzini has cheese and milk to taste. Flavored with white wine and mushroom soup, the cheesy chicken... - 45.0111
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.3445
Cheesy Fish Soup
Cheesy Fish Soup has a defining taste. The chicken broths ads up the taste of Cheesy Fish Soup. Cheesy Fish Soup must be tried by all fish Lovers. - 44.7105
Cheesy White Bean Soup
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and pepper Cover, same until vegetables are softened.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and green onion; stir until mixed.
Cover; cook 25 to 30 minutes or until mixture comes to a... - 43.9646
Cheesy Cream Of Potato Soup
Soups for the health and weight watchers, here is what you need to do. Watch the video and learn how to make potato soup using some dried potato dices. You will love this soup. - 125.46
Double Broccoli And Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and turn into a buttered 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil... - 31.8565
Delicious Cheesy Chicken Strata
Butter 2 slices bread; cut in 1/2-inch cubes and set aside.
Cut remaining bread in 1-inch cubes; place half of unbuttered cubes in bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine chicken, vegetables, mayonnaise, and seasonings; spoon over bread cubes.
Sprinkle... - 46.9672
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook sliced potatoes in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
In saucepan, combine soups, sour cream and dehydrated onion, mixing well and until thoroughly heated.
In large casserole, layer potatoes, soup mixture, cheese and... - 32.7763
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
Combine water and bouillon cubes in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Add vegetables; cover and simmer 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring... - 42.6301
Baked Chicken Breasts With Rice & Vegetable Stuffing
Baked chicken breasts with rice and vegetable stuffing is a cheesy and tangy chicken recipe. Prepared with a filling of rice with spinach, tomatoe and two cheeses, the chicken breasts are stuffed in pockets and flavored with garlic. Oven cooked and served... - 43.0584
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti In Crockpot
A great dish for a super busy day. Just add a green salad or vegetable and garlic bread and you will have a very good dinner. This turns out to be a casserole made in the slow cooker. - 102.826
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - Cheesy And Creamy
Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas - "It's Gotta Be Hot To Be Good!"I am going to show you how to make delicious sour cream chicken enchiladas for your next Mexican dinner. These are very cheesy and creamy with the addition of that sour cream. Many recipes for... - 124.231
Cheesy Baked Broccoli Casserole
Cook broccoli and rice and set aside.
Combine both soups, cheese and rice.
Add milk for smooth consistency.
Add chopped onion or celery, if desired.
Stir enough to mix well.
Pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 34.9723
Broccoli Cauliflower Soup
In large saucepan cook the frozen chopped broccoli and the cauliflower with the chopped onion and chicken bouillon granules in the 1/2 cups water for 5 to 8 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain, In blender container blend half of the vegetable... - 42.2279
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Peel and cut potatoes in quarters, then in slices.
Put in casserole with onions.
Combine soup with milk to make suitable for blending, then add to casserole, along with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover completely with cheese slices (sharp cheddar, or your... - 33.5886
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
1. Partially cook broccoli, and drain.
2. Place broccoli in bottom of a greased casserole.
3. Saute the onion in margarine until limp.
4. Add milk, cheese and soup, and combine until cheese melts.
5. Add rice and stir well.
6. Pour over the broccoli
7. Bake... - 33.8213
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes; drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine rice, soup, cheese, milk, salt and pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 4 minutes until cheese melts and can be blended... - 42.1977
Place broccoli in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 7 minutes.
In 2 quart casserole, combine rice, soup, milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 4 minutes until cheese melts and can be blended... - 43.4102
Two Color Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 minutes, or until soft but not brown. Add potatoes and chicken stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 25 minutes, or until potatoes begin to fall... - 32.4297
Cheesy Potato Egg Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 35o degrees F
2. In a pot, boil water and cook potatoes in it for 25-30 minutes, later drain and cool
3. Remove potatoes and peel and cut into 1/4 inch slices
4. Add soup, sour cream, curry powder, and... - 41.6083
Broccoli Tofu Soup
Place tofu in a double thickness of cheese cloth or paper toweling.
Press gently to extract as much moisture as possible.
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes.
In a saucepan combine the water, dried onion, bouillon granules, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in... - 43.3693
Beer And Cheese Soup
Saute the carrots, celery, and onions in the oil until lightly browned.
Bring the soup stock to a boil, add the vegetables, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Dredge the cheese in the flour, and mix into the soup, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens.
Keep... - 41.4238
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
In 3 quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, green pepper, butter, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, salt and nutmeg.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes until broccoli is tender; stir after 4 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Spoon mixture into... - 45.0244
Creamy Potato Soup
Turn stock pot on medium high. Melt butter. Add celery, onion, carrots. Cook down until onions are transluscent. Add basil and garlic-shallot puree. After 3 minutes, add potatoes and stir another 3 minutes.
Carefully pour in 6 cups chicken broth. Boil for 20... - 35.7264
Step by step on how to make cheesy potatoes. Fast, easy and delicious! Great for potlucks. - 0
Baked Cheesy Potatoes
Baked Cheesy Potatoes are a hit at Sunday dinners in my family and perfect for large holiday gathering. The creaminess of this side dish is sure to satisfy and keep your guests coming back for more. - 0
Potato Cheese Soup
1. In large saucepan, combine potatoes, broccoli, celery, carrot, onion, parsley, broth mix, pepper, and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
2. In small bowl, whisk milk and flour... - 32.1088
In a large heavy kettle, heat the olive oil over low heat for 1 minute; add the onions and garlic and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until soft.
Raise the heat to moderate and add the carrots, potato, zucchini, basil, oregano, and bay leaves.
Cook,... - 44.0762
Bring consomme to boil; adjust seasonings to taste.
Add peas and cook until just tender-crisp.
Add chicken and heat through.
Sprinkle with cheese and chervil - 28.4783
Zucchini Egg Drop Soup
1. Spray large saucepan with nonstick cooking spray; over medium-high heat, cook onion, celery, and garlic until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in chicken broth mix, zucchini, rice, and 5 cups water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium;... - 32.1369
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
Escarole And Pasta Soup
1. Separate the escarole leaves from the head and discard any which are inferior. Put the rest in a large saucepan filled with cold water and 1 tablespoon of salt. Leave them this way for 15 or 20 minutes. Remove the leaves and set aside in a colander.... - 32.1029
Chicken Pot Pie
This pot pie couldn't be easier. It’s loaded with chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce and baked under an impossibly easy crust. - 33.2051
Chilled Spinach Bisque
In saucepan combine spinach, water, green onion, instant chicken bouillon granules, and nutmeg.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Do not drain.
Add Neufchatel cheese.
Pour half the spinach mixture at a time into blender container... - 36.5694
Jarlsberg Beer Soup
In large saucepan, combine beer and chicken base.
Heat until base is dissolved.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Blend milk and flour into soup.
Cook, stirring until thickened and smooth.
Blend in cheese until... - 39.4571
Cheesy Tuna And Noodles
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that... - 47.0805
Country Style Chicken Dinner
Country style chicken dinner is a baked chicken recipe. Prepared with hash brown potatoes, french fried onions and chicken soup for flavor, the country style chicken dinner is a layered bake. Made with cheese slices laid on the potato soup mix, it is topped... - 43.4229
Classic Orzo Primavera
Orzo or rice-shaped pasta is a good source of nutrition. You can serve this by preparing the cheesy and creamy orzo primavera. It is simple to cook but yet delicate in taste. Watch the video and make your plate of orzo primavera today. - 116.392
In A Hurry Tortellini Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and basil; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Add chicken stock and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Add tortellini. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for... - 33.0281
Lentil Soup With Pasta
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes, or until onion is just beginning to color. Add lentils, stock, marjoram, and pepper. Bring to a boil,... - 32.2939
Cheese Pepper Soup
Boil for 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Add 1 can diced Ro-Tel and 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz. - 23.9127
Savory Chicken Bake
About 45 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Cook broccoli according to package directions.
Combine milk, chicken, chicken soup and savoury.
Place layer of broccoli in casserole.
Cover with chicken mixture.
Top with broccoli; sprinkle... - 31.9421
Country Style Corn Chowder
1. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onion, and celery; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add potato, salt, pepper, and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or... - 28.4448
Vegetable Cheese Bake
Place broccoli or cauliflower in shallow baking dish (10x6x2").
Blend soup, milk, and cheese; pour over vegetable.
Top with crumbs.
Bake in a 350°F.oven 30 minutes or until bubbling. - 25.1177
Canadian Cheese Soup
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, combine the first five ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are very tender.
With a potato masher, mash vegetables several times.
Add bacon; continue to... - 46.2762
Braised Sliced Celery
Melt butter in skillet.
When hot, add shallots.
Cook 1-2 minutes.
Add celery and green pepper and saute 2-3 minutes.
Add the chicken stock; bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes.
Remove cover, add salt and pepper, and reduce the liquid in the pan.
Add the... - 39.9752
Salmon Chowder With Dill
Remove and discard the bones from the salmon and cut it into 1" pieces; set aside.
In a large saucepan, combine the stock or broth, dillweed and garlic powder.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Stir in the potatoes, peas and leeks.
Return to a boil, then reduce the... - 45.4003
Chicken Broth With Capelvenere
1. In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to the boiling point. Add the carrot, celery, and onion and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Add the pasta all at once and stir immediately into the broth so all strands are separated. Cook for about 6 to 8 minutes.... - 29.6756
Yellow Squash Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, combine squash and water.
Microwave at high (10) 8 minutes; stir after 4 minutes.
Drain and coarsely chop.
Place crackers in greased 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, soup, egg and... - 43.425
Quick And Easy Tuna Rice With Peas
This quick and easy tuna rice with peas makes a simple but filling lunch or dinner. Made with green peas and cheese to taste, the rice is cooked with the fish. Flavored with chicken bouillon, it is savory and great for one or two people meals. - 32.2591
Turkey Cottage Pie
Turkey cottage pie is a baked cheesy poultry recipe. Made with pre cooked turkey or chicken, the turkey cottage pie is prepared with golden onion soup for flavor. Cooked with vegetables swiss cheese and turkey, the turkey vegetable mix is topped with hot... - 41.1385
This turkey divan is a cheesy vegetable poultry recipe. Prepared with cooked turkey pieces, the turkey divan is microwave cooked with mushroom soup and milk. Creamy and cheesy with added cheddar to it, the turkey divan is sherried to taste with a dash of... - 42.5165
In bowl, combine soup, eggs and cream.
Toss flour with remaining ingredients except pie shell; sprinkle over bottom of pie shell.
Pour egg mixture over vegetable mixture.
Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 37.2798
Cheddar Cheese Veloute
Cheesy recipes are my favourites, and when its about Cheddar Cheese Veloute, I cant be more happy. Garden veggies with fresh cheddar cheese and cream can soothe anyone's appetite. Infact, the first time when I tried this cheese recipe, I remember how I... - 46.4124
Broccoli bake is a simple to cook, delicious main course dish. You can make broccoli bake with fresh broccoli and lots of cheese to give it a cheesy twist. Try adding some vegetables like cauliflower or meats like chicken to make it further enjoyable. - 40.4499
A Rich Turkey Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2)In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Saute the sliced mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add in the salad greens into a bowl. Sprinkle the dillweed on top. Refrigerate.
4) Whip the cream and transfer... - 40.7708