- » Cheesy Chicken Corn Chowder
Cheesy Chicken Corn Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy chicken corn chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy chicken corn chowder recipes.
Cheesy Chicken Corn Chowder
In medium saucepan combine chicken, water, onion, and celery.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer till tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones; cut up meat.
Return chicken to broth; stir in soup, undrained... - 38.8376
You May Also Like!
Mexican Chicken Corn Chowder
Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
In a Dutch oven, brown chicken, onion and garlic in butter until chicken is no longer pink.
Dissolve bouillon in hot water.
Add to pan along with cumin; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add... - 39.5989
Cheesy Corn Chowder
In a Dutch oven, cook bacon and onion over medium heat until onion is tender.
Add water, potatoes, carrots and bouillon; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Stir in corn and pepper.
In a large... - 42.2161
Lynn's Cheddar Corn Chowder
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Cheddar Corn Chowder from the Barefoot Contessa. This can be made with fresh corn or frozen corn, depending on the season. Great for lunch or dinner and a true comfort food. Serves 10-12. I demonstrated half of this... - 0
Cheesy Chicken Chowder
Melt butter in a skillet.
Add carrots and onion; saute until tender.
Blend in flour.
Add broth and milk.
Cook and stir until thick and smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until cheese is melted. - 39.2279
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder
1) Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon until brown.
2) Remove bacon from heat and reserve drippings.
3) Saute onion in the drippings until soft and then add bacon, carrot, bouillon cubes, water, and potatoes and let it boil.
4) Minimize heat,... - 47.3445
Country Style Corn Chowder
1. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onion, and celery; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add potato, salt, pepper, and chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or... - 28.4448
Cheesy Ham Chowder
Try this version of amazingly delicious Cheesy Ham Chowder recipe. An effortlessly prepared main course meal recipe; the Cheesy Ham Chowder is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 47.8798
Chicken Noodle Chowder
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together soup mix, water, zucchini, corn, onion and rosemary.
Over high heat, heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer 8 to 10 minutes until chicken in soup is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in milk and cheese; cook... - 36.6959