Broccoli Egg Casserole
- » Cheesy Broccoli Egg Casserole
Cheesy Broccoli Egg Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy broccoli egg casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy broccoli egg casserole recipes.
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Cook the broccoli until tender; drain.
Combine the mayonnaise, soup, 3/4 of the cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup of the Cheddar cheese in a large bowl; mix well.
Stir in the cooked broccoli.
Spoon the mixture into a greased 2 quart... - 36.1115
Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
Place onion in a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish; micro wave on High 1 minute or until onion is translucent.
Combine milk and next 8 ingredients, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Pour over onion.
Microwave on Medium-high (70% power) 10 to 12 minutes,... - 35.4076
Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a family favorite, Cheesy Broccoli-Rice Casserole. This makes a *large* casserole, so it is great for holiday get-togethers and for potluck dinners! Plus, the taste is fantastic! - 28.3824
Broccoli Cheddar Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Coat the small casserole with cooking spray.
3. Heat skillet to medium, and add broccoli, onion, and water. Cook for 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine milk, eggs, 3/4 of the cheese, and pepper in large bowl. Set... - 105.4
Broccoli And Eggs Au Gratin
Broccoli and eggs au gratin is a nice change to the everyday casseroles. This au gratin dish topped with flavored cheese and breadcrumbs. This dish is a tasty treat on a relaxed evening. Broccoli and eggs au gratin is one of my favorites among all au gratins.... - 50.1167
Preheat oven to 350°.
Saute onion in 4 tablespoons butter.
Stir in flour.
Cook until thickened.
Add Cheez Whiz and eggs.
Mix gently until blended.
Turn into greased casserole dish.
Dot with remaining butter.
Top with cracker... - 41.7797
Cheesy Broccoli Stratas
1. Butter 2 (2-cup) casseroles. Divide 3/4 cup croutons between casseroles. Top each casserole with 1/4 cup cheese.
2. In a medium bowl, combine broccoli, pimento and green onion. Fold in tartar sauce and lemon juice. Divide broccoli mixture between... - 32.0163
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium large bowl take mayonnaise, cream cheese, heavy cream, onion and beaten egg. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. In another large bowl take broccoli and cheddar cheese.
4. Pour mayonnaise... - 102.983
Ham & Broccoli Egg Bake
Cut fresh broccoli stalks into spears and cook as directed above.
Halve the hard-cooked eggs.
Remove egg yolks; set egg whites aside.
Mash egg yolks; stir in chopped ham, the 2 tablespoons softened butter, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and dry... - 42.4502
Cheddar Broccoli Soup
In 3 quart casserole, combine broccoli, onion, green pepper, butter, parsley, bay leaf, thyme, peppercorns, salt and nutmeg.
Microwave at high (10) 8 to 10 minutes until broccoli is tender; stir after 4 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Spoon mixture into... - 45.0244
Tuna And Broccoli Pie
1. Cut broccoli into 2-inch pieces; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over low heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, salt, and paprika until blended. Gradually stir in milk, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is smooth. With... - 34.8966
1. Steam broccoli or defrost if frozen and boil to blanch.
2. Refresh the broccoli in cold water and drain
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over a medium low flame
4. Add the flour and stir into the butter to form a roux
5. Gradually pour... - 45.7941
Ripe Olive Bake
Cook broccoli according to package directions only until tender-crisp.
Drain and arrange in 6 individual casseroles.
Butter both sides of bread and cut into cubes and place over broccoli.
Sprinkle with ripe olives cut into wedges and cheese.
Beat eggs with... - 37.8493
turkey cheese puffs are a delightful cheesy turkey bake, prepared with broccoli, cheese, chicken and turkey. Cooked with gavy and beaten eggs, the turkey cheese puff is a wonderful and comforting dish that is simple and yet so delcious. I make these often on... - 32.7715