- » Cheesy Bread Roll
Cheesy Bread Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesy bread roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesy bread roll recipes.
1. Preheat the oven according to temperature mentioned on the package of the rolls.
2. Open and separate the rolls.
3. Slice cheese to size of each roll.
4. Place cheese slice over each roll and roll-up.
5. Arrange them on a baking... - 37.9815
Sourdough Cheese Rolls
In large mixer bowl soften yeast in warm water.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour, the Sourdough Starter, sugar, softened butter, egg, and salt.
Beat 3 to 4 minutes with electric mixer.
Combine 1 cup of the flour and the baking soda; stir into flour-yeast... - 45.3464
Cinnamon Bread Rolls
Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar and yolks.
Spread on bread; roll up, jelly-roll style.
Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar.
Lightly dip rolls in butter, then in cinnamon-sugar.
Place on un-greased baking... - 34.1149
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Cheesy Chicken Rolls is one of my favorites and often finds a place on my dining table. The flavors of cheese, butter, eggs and chicken makes the Chicken Roll Ups yummy. Give this rich tasting Chicken Roll Ups a try. - 40.6877
Combine half of cream cheese and half of milk until soft.
Add parsley and onion.
Remove crusts from bread and spread 1/2 cup cheese-parsley mixture on each slice.
Cut each slice crosswise into equal halves.
Roll each half slice of bread up, jelly roll... - 33.9252
Rolled Cheese Sandwiches
Mix all ingredients except bread and cook over boiling water until thick.
Spread mixture on bread slices.
Roll each slice into a log.
Brush with butter.
Cut in half and toast in oven until brown. - 27.306
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
For filling, in a small bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, the 1/4 cup yogurt, chives, parsley, and pimiento.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from the center to the edges, pound lightly with a meat... - 41.1077
Cheesy Chicken Rolls
Advance preparation: Place chicken pieces, boned side up, between clear plastic wrap.
Pound from center out to form cutlets 1/2 inch thick.
Peel off wrap; sprinkle with salt.
Place a strip of Swiss cheese at end of each cutlet; sprinkle with blue... - 40.206
Cheesy Garlic Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degree Centigrade.
2. In a pot, heat some water until is is warm to the touch, and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, yeast and salt together with your hands. 4. In a jug, mix 300 millilitres of... - 46.0512
Helena's Cheesy Croquettes
This is a wonderful side dish to serve with any meat, poultry or fish dish. So creamy, crunchy and tasty; you will love this recipe. - 46.544
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread has a amazing taste. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread gets its taste from cereal mixed with dry yeast and milk. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread is cherished by many worldwide - 43.1957
Cheesy Snack Bread
Heat oven to 375°.
Press bread dough on bottom of greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Brush with melted butter.
Sprinkle with chili powder, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, olives, chilies and pimiento.
Bake for 18 to 24 minutes or until... - 40.2385
Cheesy Peanut Tikki
1. Except for the oil, mix mashed potatoes with all the ingredients.
2. Take a tablespoon of mixture for each tikki, shape into round balls and flatten slightly.
3. Heat oil and fry the tikkis a few at a time.
4. Serve hot with mint chutney. - 37.2387
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together butter, cheese and mustard in it. Set aside.
3) Roll each biscuit into a 5- x 2 inch rectangle.
4) Spread each rectangle with 1 heaping teaspoonful of the prepared... - 39.2385
Cheesy Danish Croissants
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a small pan, gently saute the onion in the butter.
3) In a basin, combine the egg, sauted onion, cheeses, breadcrumbs and seasoning; reserve some egg for the glaze.
4) Layer the cheese... - 46.9861
Baked Eggplant Rolls
Baked Eggplant Rolls is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Baked Eggplant Rolls; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 37.7573
No Rise Butterhorns
1. Mix well, then divide dough into 3 parts.
2. Roll each part into a circle, then cut each into 12 wedges.
3. Roll each wedge from wide to narrow and place on greased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 350° for 35-40 min
Dip warm butterhorns into frosting, then cool. - 32.0253
Cheesy Steak Mushroom Sandwich
Easy cheesy sandwich. A fine video to show how to prepare a magically delicious sandwich with meat and mushroom. The cheese brings in a great flavor to this sandwich adding a great delight to any snack. - 108.955
Herbed Cheese Pinwheel Canapes
Combine cream cheese, parsley, juice and seasonings, mixing until well blended.
Slice bread lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices.
Roll each slice to 1/4 inch thickness.
Evenly spread each bread slice with cream cheese mixture; roll up, starting at narrow... - 42.9
Healthier Cheesy Nutty Creamed Spinach - A Mother's Day Special
Creamed Spinach is a simple side dish that adds immense nutritional value to your regular meal once you select the right mix of ingredients. The different nuts used in this dish are not only meant to provide a crunch but form an excellent source of healthy... - 0
Pizza Bread Pronto
Spread butter over cut sides of rolls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Broil, 4 inches from heat, until lightly browned.
Spread several tablespoons pizza sauce over each.
Layer peperoni over sauce.
Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
Broil... - 30.7876
Cheese And Onion Bread
Melt the margarine or heat the oil gently and fry the onion slowly until soft and transparent but not at all colored.
Add most of the cheese and the onion to the dough and squeeze and knead into the dough by hand until they are both evenly mixed through the... - 32.185
Veal Roll Ups
Pound each cutlet with meat mallet to 1/4 inch thickness.
Place 1 slice cheese and 1 slice ham on each piece of veal.
Roll up firmly and fasten with a toothpick.
In small bowl, beat together eggs and butter.
In shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, flour, salt,... - 41.9977
Rolled Chicken Escalopes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a small bowl, combine butter, chives, garlic powder, and pepper, and whip until mixture is well blended.
– In a large bowl, mix corn flakes with grated Parmesan, parsley and paprika.
– Place a pat of... - 35.7706
Stuffed Rolled Rib Roast
Combine first 8 ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
Unroll roast and spread with bread mixture; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Reroll roast and tie securely; fasten ends with skewers.
Place on rack in shallow baking pan.
Roast at 325° to desired doneness,... - 38.3628
Rolled Chicken Washington
Cook mushrooms in butter, about 5 minutes.
Blend in flour; stir in cream.
Add seasonings; cook and stir till mixture is very thick.
Stir in cheese; cook over very low heat, stirring, till cheese melts.
Turn into pie plate.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Cut firm cheese... - 45.5126
Ham N Cheese Nut Log
Combine ham, cheeses, and horseradish; blend thoroughly.
Form into roll 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts.
Chill. - 28.9516
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Spray 2-quart (7" x 11") baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place 1 chicken breast half, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Working from center, gently pound chicken... - 35.628
Cheesy Crispy Chicken
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside. Pour dressing in medium bowl. Combine bread crumbs, celery salt, dill and pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken into dressing; roll in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken in single layer... - 26.4648
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
Cheesy French Slices
1) Cut roll crosswise into 1" slices.
2) In 6-oz custard cup put margarine and blue cheese.
3) Microwave uncovered on medium-low (165 watts) for 15 to 20 sec [20 to 30 sec] till soft.
4) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over 1 side of each slice... - 37.7323
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
2. Grate mozzarella using Coarse Grater.
3. In a batter bowl mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, seasoning mix and garlic; stir in mozzarella.
4. Pump half of the tomatoes in Food Processor 10 times or until... - 106.197
This Cheesy Delight will leave you asking for more! It simply melts in your mouth and leaves that ethereal feeling behind which is absolutely infallible. You are missing something in life if you haven't already tried this Cheesy Delight! Do you still really... - 40.4596
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu
Place chicken breasts skin-side-down.
With sharp knife cut a shallow slit down center of each without cutting through to skin.
Cut shallow pockets on either side of these slits.
Mix ham and cheese with garlic and a little white wine to moisten.
Season... - 42.9556
Make up and knead the dough according to the packet instructions. Roll out on a floured surface to a 30 cm (12 inch) square. Beat the cheese with the cream, walnuts and seasoning and spread over the dough. Roll up like a Swiss roll and cut into nine... - 21.786
1) Evenly spread the ingredients on slices of any kind of bread.
2) Discard the crusts.
3) Shape to desired shapes or roll edge to edge or opposite corner to corner and set in place with toothpicks.
4) Bake on cookie sheet at 350°F for 10... - 34.3656
Turkey Cutlet Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Begin cooking the spaghettini according to package directions in a large kettle of boiling water over moderately high heat.
After 6 minutes, add the zucchini and yellow squash and cook, uncovered, for 1 minute.
Drain, run under... - 43.3165
In a bowl mix the flour with the yeast.
Cut the butter over it in flakes.
Add the salt, egg, paprika and thyme, mix in with the milk and knead everything together.
Cover and allow to rise 50 minutes.
Finely dice the ham and cheese and mix with the... - 45.423
Cheese Bread With A Twist
In mixer bowl, blend 1 cup flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
Heat water, milk, and butter until lukewarm.
Add to dry ingredients and beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Add egg, 1/2 cup cheese, and 1/2 cup flour.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir in enough... - 44.2784
Mix breadcrumbs with garlic, parsley and seasonings; set aside.
Remove soft crust from sides of cheese.
Lightly scrape top and bottom with knife.
Place cheese in bowl with breadcrumbs and coat.
Remove cheese and set on cutting board; flatten with rolling... - 40.6438
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Add butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Mix well, then add egg.
Stir in flour and mix until well blended and soft.
Divide dough into four parts and roll each part paper-thin on a well-floured board.
Mix... - 43.8639
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.5889
Bean Boats is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Bean Boats and let me know how... - 34.0379
Rice Croquettes is an amazingly delicious version of recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Rice Croquettes is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 44.949
Paneer Paratha is punjabi dish made from flour cheese paneer. Specially great for holiday kids. - 32.7117
Cheese Bread Sticks
Prepare hot-roll dough using package directions; add cheese and poppy seed.
After dough rises, divide in half.
On lightly floured surface, roll each half to 10 x 6 inch rectangle, 1/2 inch thick.
Cut each in twenty 6-inch long sticks.
Place on greased baking... - 31.6643
Cocktail Twirl Ups
Soften yeast in water.
Add butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Mix well, then add egg.
When well blended, add flour and mix until dough is soft.
Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
Roll each part to a 5 x 16-inch rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Mix cheese, olives,... - 43.7112
Batonnets De Fromage
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add flour; stir well.
Slowly mix in 1 1/2 cups milk and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
Add a little of the hot mixture to the... - 39.7416
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Draw all the ingredients together and beat until the mixture... - 43.9673
Join Lauren and her mom to learn the secret family recipe for Chicken Duchess. - 97.7529
Stuffed Veal Cutlets
These stuffed veal cutlets are fried veal cutlets prepared with a cheese and ham filling. Smeared with a flavored cream cheese mix, the ham is sealed in the pounded veal cutelts and breaded with crumbs. Fried to a golden brown, these cutlets are indulgent and... - 45.7483
Broccoli And Turkey Cutlets On Toast
Bring the water to a boil with the salt.
Wash and drain the broccoli; remove the leaves and peel the stems from the bottom up.
Cut the larger branches in half.
Cook in the salted water 12 to 15 minutes.
For the sauce melt 1 tablespoon of butter, add the flour... - 43.3348
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Add the sausage; mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain often.
Increase temperature to 375° and bake 30... - 44.7035
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 47.8144
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 34.4243
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, mustard and salt.
Cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in cheese, corn and eggs until a soft dough forms.
Turn onto a floured board, kneading gently 10-12 times or until dough is no... - 39.2246
Curry Sticks With Egg Butter
In a bowl mix the flour with the salt and curry powder.
Make a well in the middle.
Add the yeast into the well and add the honey.
Warm the milk with the flaked butter, pour into the well in the flour and mix with some of the flour and the yeast.
Cover and set... - 43.2662
Canadian Bacon And Cheese Biscuits
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add milk; stir only until combined.
Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead just until smooth, about 8 times.
Roll to... - 45.9163
Peppy Frank Pizzas
Soften yeast from roll mix in 1 cup warm water (110-115°); add dry ingredients from mix and blend well.
Divide dough in half.
On a lightly floured surface roll each half of the dough to a 13 inch circle.
Transfer to a greased 12 inch pizza pan.
Build up... - 34.6515
Meat Loaf With Spinach & Mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, thoroughly combine ground beef, savory herb with garlic soup mix, bread crumbs and eggs.
Place between two 10x12-inch sheets of waxed paper.
Using hands or rolling pin, press into 10 x 10-inch square.
Remove top sheet... - 39.2736
Crispy Eggplant Fingers
Peel eggplant; cut into finger size strips.
Combine next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Combine eggs and milk; stir well.
Roll eggplant strips in breadcrumb mixture; dip in egg mixture, and roll again in breadcrumb mixture.
Fry in hot oil (375°) until golden... - 33.3813
1. Combine the spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, onions, basil, and garlic in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. If you're using French bread instead of rolls, slice the French bread into 48... - 30.2279
Oven Fried Veggies
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Mix dry bread crumbs with parmesan cheese.
Sprinkle the cut up vegetables with salad dressing.
Roll the vegetables into the bread crumb mixture.
Place on the prepared pan.
Bake... - 28.7288
Meat Loaf With Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine tomato juice and bread. Let stand 10 minutes to soften bread. Add beef, onion, celery, eggs, oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. On a piece of wax paper set on a... - 31.4886
Pound chicken to 1/4-in.thickness.
Season the inside with salt, pepper, parsley and tarragon.
Place cheese in the center and fold chicken around it.
Roll in flour; dip into egg, then roll in crumbs.
Place chicken, seam side down, on a plate; refrigerate for... - 40.4478
Broiled Pepperoni Bites
Broiled pepperoni bites is a savory appetizer made with sliced pepperoni bits placed on bread. Sprinkled with cheese and onions, the bread is broiled with pepperoni topping, till the cheese melts. A quick fix appetizer that can be prepared in a jiffy! - 27.9249
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl combine meat with egg and parsley.
Season with garlic salt and pepper and mix well with hands.
Add cheese and bread crumbs and mix until thoroughly combined.
If necessary, add more bread crumbs so mixture appears... - 29.9861
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the wheat germ, bread crumbs, and salt. Dip the zucchini slices into the beaten eggs and then into the seasoned crumbs. Arrange the slices on a buttered jelly roll pan.
3. Place a small dot of butter on each... - 29.0139
Turkey Cranberry Croissant
Combine cream cheese, marmalade and pecans in small bowl.
Spread top and bottom halves of croissants with cream cheese mixture.
Layer turkey on bottom halves.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce over turkey.
Add lettuce and croissant top. - 29.9007
Fish And Vegetables Gratin
This Fish and Vegetables Gratin is a truly delicious meal. This baked dish essentially consists of flounders, sole or ocean perch fish with mixed vegetables cooked in wine sauces topped with bread and cheese in layers. Try this Fish and Vegetables Gratin.... - 40.6796
Oven Fried Chicken
Pat the chicken pieces dry.
In a medium size bowl, combine the yogurt, garlic, thyme, and marjoram; set aside.
In a 9 inch pie pan, toss the bread crumbs with the parsley and cheese and set aside.
Dip the chicken first into the yogurt mixture, using a spoon... - 40.357
Asparagus Finger Sandwiches
1) In a blender, place asparagus, cheese, eggs and salt.
2) Process the cheese mixture until well blended and spread on bread.
3) Cut the bread into finger sandwiches.
4) Dip each sandwich into melted butter.
5) On a bowl, place Parmesan... - 42.1985
Veal schnitzel is a European veal recipe that ha sits roots in Germany. Prepared with veal cutlets, breaded and cooked along with cheese as topping, the veal schnitzel is herbed with parsley flakes and is great for both home meals and parties. - 39.0895
Cheese And Swiss Chard Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 8-inch circles. Sprinkle cornmeal over a large baking sheet.
2. In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chard and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until chard is... - 38.3805
Rice Croquettes With Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups stock and cook, stirring, until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to 5... - 33.724
Baked Pizza Crust
Another recipe being shared by Chef David to involve the little ones to cook! Get them to bake this pizza crust and get to make their own topping! Easy to follow instruction in this video, see it for more! - 112.01
Focaccia With Eggplant Onion And Tomatoes
1 Prepare the pizza dough according to instructions, adding the sage and rosemary along with the flour.
Sprinkle a pizza pan with the cornmeal.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough into a 10-inch circle.
Arrange the dough on the pizza pan, brush... - 42.9278
Sesame Bread Twists
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Unroll the dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
3) Press 2 rectangles together, end to end, making 1 long rectangle.
4) Cut each of the individual rectangles into 6 strips.
5) Take a pie-plate and beat egg... - 37.2611
Beef, Bacon And Blues Wrap
Pondering what to pack for a picnic? Wrap up the main course with beef, bacon and blues sandwiches. - 37.6387
Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
A Cheesy crunchy recipe that'll have your friends eating out of your hands when it comes to entertaining - 29.1057
Pumpkin Cheeseballs For Game Day
The Pumpkin Cheeseballs is oozing with health and cream cheese! The name is deceptive... these cheeseballs have no pumpkin in them. But get the name cause they are in the shape of a pumpkin. This recipe is guaranteed to have you coming back for more. The... - 103.254
Chicken Kiev is a dish consisting of a boneless chicken breast wrapped around a piece of herbed/seasoned butter, breaded and deep fried. Here's a recipe for the real deal. Say 'da' and enjoy!"
` - 41.9098
Ham And Cheese Sandwich
If you love sandwich and want to make it a regular choice of breakfast, then you should add some variation to it. A sandwich with ham and cheese is a filling and delicious way to energize you for the day. Watch the video and follow the easy steps. You might... - 104.11
Through this video, Nikko the chef, is teaching us how to cook innovatively to come up with new recipes almost everyday. The video is sure to make hungry and the first thing one will do is go to the kitchen and prepare a Meatball sandwich for dinner. A... - 71.1948
1. In a mixing bowl, combine bread flour, yeast, sugar, salt and luke warm water. Mix it well. Add olive oil and combine well.
2. Take the dough out on flat surface and knead it well with your hands.
3. Put the dough back in the bowl and cover... - 0
Pizza With Crusty Topping
There is nothing better than fresh homemade made pizza! Here in the video the chef provides instructions to make pizza right from the scratch and also provides some simple topping ideas. Every night can be pizza night with such simple pizza recipes. Video... - 80.2045
Easy Grilled Sourdough Pizza Crust
Craving for some yummy home-baked pizza? Try grilling this luscious spurdough pizza at home that can be easily prepared at home using the freshest and easy-to-use-ingredients. Top it with your favorite topping and voila! you are done. - 110.461
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.... - 47.9766
Party Cheese Balls
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses, green onions and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
3. Refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm (overnight, if possible).
4. Shape the... - 46.0382
Soy Cheese Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a skillet or pan, gently fry onions in oil until lightly browned.
4. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5. Form into balls and roll over dry bread... - 46.486
Todd Wilbur On Gayle King's Show Part 1
Have you wondered what makes the pizza at Gayle King so lip-smackingly delicious? Well, the secret is out. Todd Wilbur shows you how to make stuffed crust pizza at home just like Gayle King. Try replicating this recipe at home and enjoy bistro-style homemade... - 95.0118
How To Make Cheese Bread - Naturally Gluten Free
Learn step by step how to make and storage brazilian cheese breads also known as Pão de Queijo, a national treasure. One of the most delicious yet simple dishes from the brazilian cuisine. Made with manioc starch (easy to find at natural food stores) this... - 133.996
Canape Pinwheel Sandwiches
Trim crust from bread; flatten bread with rolling pin.
Spread 2 tablespoons Lipton California Dip on each slice of bread; top with slice of ham and cheese.
Place pickle across one end of bread; roll, starting at pickle end, jelly roll style.
Wrap in waxed... - 29.5889
Toasty Cheese Pinwheels
Cut bread in lengthwise slices 1/4 inch thick.
Trim crusts from bread.
Combine cheese with remaining ingredients.
Spread each long slice with the cheese mixture.
Roll as for jelly roll, beginning at narrow end.
Wrap in foil and chill.
For pinwheels, cut in... - 31.0145