- » Cheesy Asparagus With Eggs
Cheesy Asparagus With Eggs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheesy Asparagus With Eggs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheesy Asparagus With Eggs recipes.
Asparagus With Baked Eggs
Wash asparagus; dry with paper toweling; cut in 1-inch pieces.
Heat oil in a large frying pan; saute asparagus and onions in oil until asparagus is limp and onions are clear.
Pour in water; add salt and pepper; cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove... - 36.6217
Drain asparagus; mix asparagus juice with mushroom soup.
Begin with asparagus and layer in oiled baking dish.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes. - 24.2946
Pasta Wheels And Prosciutto With Asparagus Spears
1. In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute the scallions for 1 or 2 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes or until lightly brown. Transfer scallions and garlic to a large bowl.
2. In same skillet, add remaining tablespoon of butter and... - 39.04
Like salmon? You’ll love it baked with asparagus, onions and Swiss cheese in this savory quiche-like pie. - 38.5267
Fresh Asparagus Souffle
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Prepare collar for 1 1/2-quart greased straight-sided souffle dish as follows: Fold 26-inch-long sheet of waxed paper in half lengthwise; grease 1 side and wrap around souffle dish, greased-side-in, so 3 inches extend above top edge... - 40.8129
Asparagus Finger Sandwiches
1) In a blender, place asparagus, cheese, eggs and salt.
2) Process the cheese mixture until well blended and spread on bread.
3) Cut the bread into finger sandwiches.
4) Dip each sandwich into melted butter.
5) On a bowl, place Parmesan... - 42.1829
Asparagus In Cream Sauce
For fresh asparagus, wash and scrape off scales.
Break off woody bases at point where spears snap easily.
Cut spears into 1-inch pieces.
In covered saucepan cook cut-up fresh asparagus in small amount of boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or till... - 40.8953
Cheesy Mushroom Quiche
How to make the famous Mushroom Quiche, a savory veggie recipe! Try this Mushroom Quiche for once; I bet, your friends and family will be asking for more! - 44.8595
Sausage Asparagus Souffle Sandwiches
Bring 1/2 inch water and the salt to a boil in large skillet over high heat.
Place asparagus in boiling water.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, arrange muffin halves in 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking... - 38.7883
Turkey Asparagus Brunch Bake
1 To cook fresh asparagus, wash and scrape off scales. Break off and discard woody bases of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 1 1/2-inch pieces. In a covered saucepan cook asparagus in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender. (For... - 34.5906
Cheesy Potato Pies
1. Cook the potato cubes in a large pan of salted boiling water for 10-12 mins, until soft. Drain, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Fry the onion for 5-7 mins, until soft. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
3.... - 38.4873
Egg & Sausage Quiche
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry; flute edges. Do not prick. Line pastry shell with a double thickness of foil. Bake pastry in a 450° oven for 8 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 5 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium... - 32.0073
This ham quiche recipe is a cheesy meat and vegetable quiche. Made with red bell pepper strips, asparagus and fresh slices leeks, the ham is prepared with an egg mix. Creamy and soft, the ham with the vegetables is baked in a prepared pie crust to finish and... - 38.7317
Using some of the first spring vegetables of the year, this Frittata is perfect for an outdoor brunch. - 0
Ham And Cheese Bread Bake
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly softened.
Add the asparagus tips and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add the ham and bread... - 43.8843
Pasta Primavera Mould
1. Clean each vegetable by paring, washing, stringing, and slicing where necessary. Cook the asparagus, broccoli, and peas separately in boiling salted water until al dente. Do not overcook.
2. In a saucepan, heat chicken stock, cream, garlic, mushrooms, and... - 38.2247
Spring Breakfast Strata
In a large bowl, beat eggs; add milk, mustard, basil and salt.
Gently stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes... - 35.6225
Penne Wrapped In Phytto
1. In a small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add the shallots, and saute briefly, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. In a bowl, add the penne, shallots, ricotta, fontina, parme-san, eggs, parsley, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste. Combine... - 35.8717
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0