- » Cheesecake Gingersnap Crust
Cheesecake Gingersnap Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesecake gingersnap crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesecake gingersnap crust recipes.
Pumpkin Cheesecake With A Ginger Snap Crust
Pumpkin cheesecake is a delectable dessert perfect for a Thanksgiving feast. Impress with an easy-to-make dessert that will have your guests thinking you slaved away for hours. Adding a crust rich with gingersnaps and pecans makes this cheesecake extra... - 31.2011
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 44.1651
1 Prepare the Yogurt Cheese at least 1 day ahead. For crust, in a mixing bowl combine the crushed gingersnaps, crushed vanilla wafers, and flour. Drizzle with the melted butter or margarine. Toss to mix well. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2... - 31.66
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie has a lovely taste. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie gets its taste from milk mixed with pumpkin and cream. Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.1349
Cookies turn out good in most ways they are made in and here is a recipe packed with the goodness of health. The chef shows how to make a Gluten Free Cookie Crust good enough to be used in other snack or dessert recipes. Good for cheesecake or pies! - 108.553
No Bake Cheesecake Delight
Combine gingersnaps and butter in a bowl.
Press into bottom of 10-inch springform pan.
Place in freezer 15 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine cheese and honey until smooth and creamy.
Gradually beat in yogurt just until smooth.
Pour into crust.
Cover and... - 36.9902
1. For crust: Place butter in 10-inch quiche dish or pie plate. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Blend in crumbs. Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2 minutes, or... - 32.8186
Lemon Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place crushed gingersnaps, oats, and butter in a food processor; process until blended. Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and... - 35.7464
1. Combine the gingersnap cookie crumbs, ground almonds and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a medium-size bowl, mixing well. Stir in the melted butter or margarine, blending until crumbly.
2. Cut a piece of cardboard to fit the bottom of a 9-inch round microwave-safe... - 36.8336
Snappy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.square).
Securely wrap foil around pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and pecans; stir in the butter.
Press onto the bottom and 1 in.up the sides of... - 42.3466
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Butter a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter.
In a medium bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs with the remaining 1/3 cup of butter until thoroughly blended.
Press the crumbs into the bottom and about... - 45.5713
This recipe is amazing you won’t even believe it! Who needs a boring pumpkin pie when you can make this just as easily? - 99.5476
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a food processor, pulse the broken gingersnaps until they're finely ground. Transfer the crumbs to a medium bowl and stir in the melted butter. Pat the crumbs evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Wrap the bottom... - 30.9514
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Pecan Brittle
For brittle, butter a 15-in.x 10-in.x 1-in.baking pan.
In a large saucepan, cook and stir sugar and corn syrup over medium heat until a candy thermometer reads 240 (soft-ball stage).
Add pecans and salt; cook and stir until mixture reaches 3000 (hard-crack... - 40.7123
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.3067
Ginger Pear Cheesecake
BRUSH A 20 cm springform tin with melted butter or oil.
1.Place biscuits in food processor bowl and process to form medium crumbs.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, add sugar and butter, mix well.
Press mixture firmly onto base and sides of prepared tin.
Refrigerate... - 40.9273
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 129.697
Quick Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place cookie crumbs, oats, and butter in a food processor; process until blended. Firmly press crumb mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; cool... - 33.7216
Petite Blue Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Lightly butter each cup of 12 cup mini muffin tin. If your mini muffin pan does NOT have removable bottoms, I would recommend using paper cups in each cup.
Put all gingersnap crust ingredients (except butter) into food... - 32.1038
Cheesecake Fruif Pie
Prepare Gingersnap-Graham Crust.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a buttered 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 375° oven for 4 to 5 minutes or till browned.
In heavy saucepan heat marshmallows and milk over low heat till marshmallows are melted,... - 40.3806
Deceptively Decadent Cheesecake
Prepare the crust preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
Combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter in a small bowl.
Spread them in the bottom of a 9 x 1 1/2 inch springform pan.
Press down gently with your fingertips or palms, spreading the crumbs evenly... - 46.0874
Cheesecake Gingersnap Crust Recipes By Category
Cheesecake Gingersnap Crust Dish: