- » Cheesecake Covered Strawberry
Cheesecake Covered Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesecake covered strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesecake covered strawberry recipes.
Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry
Is there anything better than a Chocolate Covered Strawberry? A Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Covered Strawberry. The freshness of the strawberry, the sweetness of the chocolate and the creaminess of the cheesecake filling is sure to be a hit this Valentines... - 33.6156
Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Strawberries
Just in time for Mother's Day. Huge strawberries are hollowed out and filled with a cheesecake like mixture then dipped in melted chocolate. The chocolate strawberries are placed in graham cracker crumbs then placed on a sheet of wax paper and chilled. - 0
Chilled Strawberry Cheesecake
We all know how wonderful and healthy strawberries are, and there's no better way to eat them then in the form of a dessert, right?? And what happens if you combine it with cheese??? Well, you've found the elixir of eternal bliss, because this combination is... - 45.0245
Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
A really simple strawberry cheesecake recipe that disappears before your eyes
You can change the fruit to your likings - 49.5481
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Press graham cracker crumbs into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place cottage cheese in a blender,- process until smooth. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.... - 37.8668
Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
Combine 1 1/4 cups 1% low-fat milk and egg yolks in a small heavy saucepan, and stir well with a whisk.
Heat milk mixture to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan, stirring frequently (do not boil).
Remove mixture from heat.
Add cheese, stirring... - 31.7946
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.779
Strawberry Rhubarb Ribboned Cheesecake
Heat oven to 400°.
In small bowl stir together 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup sugar.
Cut butter into flour mixture until mixture forms coarse crumbs; stir in milk to moisten.
Press crust mixture on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
Bake for... - 43.5908
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake
Strawberry Topped Cheesecake has a great taste. For the cake lovers, Strawberry Topped Cheesecake is a must try recipe. The topping of strawberries and vanilla enhances the taste of Strawberry Topped Cheesecake. - 44.754
Individual Cheesecakes With Strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cereal and nuts in a food processor and process until finely ground; add butter and egg white; process until blended. Distribute crumbs evenly over six 4-inch mini springform pans; press to cover bottoms, forming a crust.... - 39.7835
Mini Cheesecakes With Strawberry Rhubarb Topping
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Take 12 cupcake liners and trim them so they only cover the lower bottom of a large cupcake pan. Crush the digestive biscuits in a food processor, then pour the melted butter over. Mix well, then place 1 tbsp of the mix in... - 36.9613
Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
Super creamy popsicles that taste like cheesecake. How can you really go wrong? These strawberry cheesecake popsicles are my new loves. They come together quick, easy and with only a few easy ingredients. Best of all, you can totally customize them to suit... - 0
No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes
1. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place the cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
3. Stir the crumbs together with the melted butter until you have a damp sandy texture.
4. In a large bowl beat together the... - 109.379
Berry Cheesecake Pie
1. Prepare cheesecake mix according to package directions.
2. Stir in the nuts.
3. Pour the mixture into baked pastry shell
4. Place in the refrigerator to chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
5. In a saucepan, dissolve sugar and cornstarch in... - 45.6826
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 32.9607
Strawberry Cheese Cake
1) In a food processor bowl combine Splenda ricotta cheese
and whipped cream.
2) Cover and blend or process until smooth.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) To serve, cut the graham cracker sheet into 4 pieces at the seam.
5) Top each piece with... - 39.1191
Strawberry Cheese Cake
Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°.
Lightly butter 9 or 10-inch spring-form pan.
Crust: Combine all ingredients and press compactly on bottom of pan.
Filling: Beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
Add all remaining filling... - 38.2831
Banana Cheesecake Sandwich
In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on both slices of banana bread. Top one slice with strawberries. Cover with remaining slice. - 19.8687
1 Prepare the Yogurt Cheese at least 1 day ahead. For crust, in a mixing bowl combine the crushed gingersnaps, crushed vanilla wafers, and flour. Drizzle with the melted butter or margarine. Toss to mix well. Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 1/2... - 31.66
Place a double layer of cheesecloth or a cloth napkin in a colander; set in a bowl.
Pour yogurt onto cloth, cover loosely, and refrigerate.
Let drain about 8 hours (prepare this the night before).
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine margarine and crumbs to form... - 45.0428
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 40.335
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processer, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 39.5653
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake
Fruit Glazed Cheesecake simply lovely in taste. Fruit Glazed Cheesecake gets its desired taste from cheese mixed with eggs and sour cream flavored with lemon juice and vanilla, and glazed with strawberry glaze. Fruit Glazed Cheesecake is inspired by many... - 43.5025
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2 inch thick slices. Again, cut the slices into triangles.
2) Take the pan and line it with slices of cake. Place the triangles with base down around the sides of the pan.
3) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup... - 40.611
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. For crust, combine wafers, almonds and 1/3 cup sugar in food processor; process until fine crumbs are formed. Combine crumb mixture with melted butter in medium bowl. Press mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch... - 33.9773
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 44.2641
Raw Vegan Cheesecake
To finish up our spring cleaning month Jon makes a delicious raw vegan blueberry cheesecake. - 0
Luscious Chocolate Cheesecake
Heat oven to 300°F.
Spray 9-inch springform pan with vegetable cooking spray.
Place cottage cheese, egg substitute, sugar, Neufchatel cheese, cocoa and vanilla in food processor; process until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 35 minutes or until edges... - 42.4283
Sharp Grapefruit Cheesecake
1) In a small basin with cold water, put the gelatine. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) In a pan of simmering water, place the gelatine and allow it to dissolve till the gelatine has become clear. Take off the heat and keep aside to cool.
3) Cream the... - 41.536
Heavenly Dessert Cheesecake
Lightly grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Dust bottom; remove excess crumbs.
Place cottage cheese in blender container.
Cover; process on high speed until smooth.
In large mixing bowl of electric mixer, combine cottage cheese,... - 36.2103
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion till pink
2) Stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix well
3) Into a lightly greased flan tin or loose bottom tin
4) Press the biscuit mixture and smoothen
5) Chill in the refrigerator to firm
6)... - 39.5751
Blend biscuits and butter; press mixture evenly over bottom and about 1 inch up sides of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or cake pan with a removable bottom.
In a bowl, combine fresh cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar, 1 teaspoon of the vanilla, and lemon juice.
Beat until... - 37.366
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.3067
Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
Spray a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with non-stick coating.
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pan; set aside.
In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine tofu, cream cheese, eggs, non-caloric sweetener, water, cocoa powder, and vanilla.
Cover... - 36.3106
1. In a small bowl, tip in the bread crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener and mix well
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle this mixture on the prepared pan and press gently to ensure that it sticks to the walls and... - 43.9917
New York Cheesecake
The video here displays a simple recipe to make New York style cheesecake in an easy manner with all the important tips to prepare a perfect cheesecake. Try out this amazing cheesecake recipe and share with your family and friends too! - 133.231
New York Cheesecake
Hi GialloZafferano viewers and welcome to our kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be making a traditional American dessert: the New York cheesecake. - 104.634
Vanilla Cheesecake With Fresh Berries
1) Preheat oven moderately to 325 °F
2) In a strainer lined with a wet paper towel put yogurt. Set it over a bowl.
3) With a plastic wrap cover the yogurt and let it drain.
4) Keep in refrigerator overnight.
5) Remove liquid accumulated... - 45.9946
Mango Cheesecake - Eggless
To prepare the base:
1. Take a saucepan, heat it on medium heat, add butter. When the butter melts, turn off the stove and add cracker crumbs. Mix well.
2. Take a 9-inch baking pan or 2 small baking pans. (Chef uses 2 small pans)
3. Divide the... - 0
No Cook Cheesecake
1) Take the pound cake and cut it into 1/2-inch thick slices. Cut these slices into thirds.
2) Take the cream cheese and 1/2 cup of milk in the container of a food processor. Blend the mixture.
3) Add the remaining milk along with instant pudding,... - 45.5205
Berry Cheesecake Pie
Place one phyllo sheet in a greased 9-in. pie plate; brush with butter.
Repeat seven times; trim the edges.
Bake at 425 degree for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned (center will puff up).
Cool on a wire rack.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream... - 42.3286
Calorie Watcher's Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute to soften.
Cook over low heat 3 to 5 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool slightly.
Place cottage cheese, 1/2 cup yogurt, sugar and salt in... - 42.016
For crust, in a small mixing bowl combine the crushed graham crackers and melted margarine.
Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Bake in a 325° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool the crust.
In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and... - 40.8724
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake is great because you do not have to bake it. You also can have it ready the same day. No waiting overnight! The end result is absolutely divine! - 127.543
White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
1. Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
2. Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together,... - 39.9266
Pecan Crust Cheesecake With Fresh Peaches
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees C.
2. Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
3. On a cookie sheet, toast pecans for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and keep it aside to cool.
4. In a food processor, grind toasted pecans, wheat germ and cinnamon.
5.... - 46.4096
Coat ten 2 1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray.
Sprinkle the bottom and sides of each cup with 1 rounded teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers.
In a medium mixing bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until... - 37.941
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 38.286
Deceptively Decadent Cheesecake
Prepare the crust preheat your oven to 350Â°F.
Combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter in a small bowl.
Spread them in the bottom of a 9 x 1 1/2 inch springform pan.
Press down gently with your fingertips or palms, spreading the crumbs evenly... - 46.0874
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake get its taste from eggs mixed with flour topped with nuts and flavored with vanilla. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeteria across the world. - 43.5111
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place first 3 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add crumbs; stir well.
Press crumb mixture into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 42.6024
Labor Day Special Cheesecake With Cherry Pie Topping
Cheesecakes not only make for the ultimate crowd-pleaser, but are also equally easy to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. Irresistible, dazzling, and topped with cherry pie, this pretty-looking cheesecake is surely going to take serious efforts... - 126.237
Light Cottage Cheese Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 9" by 3" spring-form pan, with hand, mix graham-cracker crumbs and butter or margarine; press onto bottom of pan. Bake crust 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
2. In 1-quart saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 1... - 33.3536
Strawberry and cheesecake lovers will delight in this fruity treat. - 41.7304
Layered Cheese Cake
In a mixing bowl combine the bread crumbs, butter, almonds and sugar, blending well.
Moisten with the cream.
Press the mixture against the bottom and sides of a well-buttered nine-inch springform pan.
Line the crust with waxed paper and fill with one- half... - 41.7006
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.8192
Sarah instructs us on how to make tasty sweet sauces from scratch. - 91.0759