- » Cheesecake Cheese
Cheesecake Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheesecake cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheesecake cheese recipes.
Cheesecake With Walnut Praline And Chocolate Ganache
Dessert lovers and cheese lovers cannot resist cheesecakes, let us add some difference to the regular cheesecake with walnut praline and chocolate ganache. This cheesecake definitely has a twist to it. Watch this video and see how the chef proceeds to make... - 155.009
Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Make your holidays extra special with a magnificent banana pudding cheesecake that is absolutely magical. Watch this excellent video that shows this marvelous cheesecake with a gorgeous meringue topping. The video is definitely a must watch for a great... - 149.215
Tiramisu Cheesecake With Chocolate Chip
Have you ever imagined what will happen if two great desserts are put together in a pan? Watch this video recipe of Tiramisu Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip. This recipe combines the best of tiramisu with luscious cheesecake. It is one of the best desserts for... - 140.558
New York Cheesecake
The video here displays a simple recipe to make New York style cheesecake in an easy manner with all the important tips to prepare a perfect cheesecake. Try out this amazing cheesecake recipe and share with your family and friends too! - 133.231
Gluten Free Pumpkin And Cinnamon Cheesecake
Cheesecake is almost everyone's delight particularly when made with fruits like pumpkin. Watch the video to know a healthy way of making Pumpkin Cheesecake or Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake that is good for everyone. Deliciously healthy dessert! - 129.697
Raspberry And Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites
Got a sweet tooth? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Tse prepare these yummy Raspberry and Lime Cheesecake Quick Bites almost effortlessly. Surprise your family to this delicacy today. - 128.443
Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake
Chef Manjula is looking stunning in her pink kurta and the Vegetarian Mango Cheesecake recipe that she is showing is amazingly delightful. Those who love mangoes or those who have never tried the combination of cheese and mango should give it a try. Mango... - 127.945
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake is great because you do not have to bake it. You also can have it ready the same day. No waiting overnight! The end result is absolutely divine! - 127.543
Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait
Preparing gourmet desserts can be really easy and you will realize it once you watch this video of Individual Cherry Cheesecake Parfait. It is a very easy dessert prepared in no time and looks classy. Surprise your diners next time with this treat. - 123.967
Cheesecakes are the most rich and delicious dessert, which is loved by all. Cheesecakes are a favorite because of their decadent look, smooth texture and rich taste. It is not difficult to bake. Follow the most basic of rules and your first cheesecake will be... - 118.809
Low Calories Raw Pumpkin Cheesecake
If you are a carb or mixed metabolic type then healthy dessert ideas for your body type can be a bit difficult to come up with. Watch this video where Luci Lock comes up with a really delicious healthy dessert for the calorie conscious and for those who are... - 114.919
Cheesecake is a simple and easy delight to surprise one and all over any kind of feel-good occasion. Check out Melanie showing how to make a simple cheesecake using graham cracker crumbs and few other common ingredients from the kitchen. Simply sweet! - 111.955
Baked Cheesecake With Fresh French Goats Cheese And Orange
This is one of TV Chef and bestselling author Sophie Wright's mouth-watering French goat's cheese recipes. This goat cheese cheesecake is beautiful. It's so light and fluffy…orange-y with that goat cheese-y aftertaste. Substituting Fresh French goat's... - 110.288
New York Cheesecake Part One
If you are looking for sweet ways to jazz up your romantic evening, how about preparing some cheesecake, a la the New York style. Bosie explains how you can relish the best NYC cheesecake by sitting at any part of the world. Try it to know it. - 109.401
Chocolate Chip Chili Cheesecake
This recipe is a tasty treat that you should make occasionally because though it is extremely delicious, it is not exactly very healthy and good for you! It takes a little bit of work but it’s worth it because it is fabulously scrumptious and is a real... - 109.159
Cheesecake Pops On Sticks
Watch this video of Cheesecake Pops on Sticks if you want to make some out of the box dessert. These pops will attract the children and adults alike. It is a perfect dish for holidays, as it gets ready in no time and keeps well in the fridge. - 105.219
Sweet And Crunchy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Something sweet, that’s low cal? Always sounds great! Janet demonstrates a pumpkin cheesecake. Prepared using ginger snaps, butter alternative and other ingredients that are giving you good health! The recipe takes a little planning, so you will have to... - 105.073
Easy Christmas Cheesecake
Topped with glazed berries, this cheesecake is a feast for the eyes and palate. Moist and smooth, they make great desserts to celebrate Christmas. Catch up with this video as it teaches you the entire process in a simple and easy to understand way! - 103.196
Creamy Cheesecake Milkshake
Who would not be impressed to enjoy two desserts in a single dish? This is one such dessert. Loaded with cheesecake and lime ice cream bars, this creamy delight is absolutely fascinating. Sweet, creamy, tart – you ought to try this one! - 102.953
Cheesecakes are amazing desserts for after dinner purposes or festive occasions. Check out Chef Garry making a cheesecake called Zeke the geek with cookies and butter at the bottom named after his friend. A cheesy good treat! - 100.299
Do you often crave for desserts? Then saving some piece of this luscious dessert in your refrigerator will satisfy you in an instant. Simple, outstanding, and delicious, cheesecakes are quite an indulgence. This recipe as shown in the video is irresistible... - 98.4009
Halloween Pumpkin And Oreo Cheesecake Bars
Get more creative with simple recipes this Halloween, like this Halloween Pumpkin and Oreo Cheesecake Bars. You can make this moist cake and decorate it in different ways to suit the Halloween theme. Watch this video to learn more about this dish. - 94.3221
All you people who are working hard to stay fit and healthy chef Jenny has an aazing dish dessert for you. No it's not just any other dessert it's the yummy and delicious Diet Cheesecake. Yes a dessert which is low on calories great isn't it. Check out the... - 90.1306
Mini Berry Cheesecake And Lemon Meringue Tarts
Need a quick recipe to make tasty finger food dessert? Then this CookingWithCam video is just the thing you need. Watch and learn to make mini cheesecakes and tarts that will melt in your mouth! - 88.0676
Homemade Cheesecake - Part 3: Finalizing
Ready with the batter? Its time now to proceed to the next step. Watch the video and learn how the chef finalizes the Cheesecake and gets it ready for serving. And yes there is a bonus tip on how you can add variation to the flavors of these cheesecakes. - 87.0676
Unbaked Strawberry Cheesecake
If you haven't made cheesecake yet, you can start trying by watching this video of Beet and Carrot Salad with Potato and Eggs. This is a quick and easy recipe and you can make it even more palatable by using your favorite topping instead of strawberry if you... - 86.549
New York Cheesecake Part Two
You don't really need to fly to NYC to taste the best cheesecake. Jon-Marc shares his tried-and-true, melt-in-your mouth cheesecake that is extremely easy to make. Smooth and silky, this no-bake cake is an ideal summertime treat. So gather your pots and pans... - 85.2009
Cheesecake Squares Low Carb Version
Is dessert one of your most favorite course on the menu? This recipe is certainly going to be handy. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare Cheesecake Squares Low Carb Version. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated. - 84.2301
No Bake Malteser And Baileys Cheesecake
Want to know of a simple cheesecake recipe that requires no baking and is guaranteed to wow your guests? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 81.5907
Grasshopper Liquor Cheesecake
A cheesecake is a gorgeous dessert to end a meal with! If your looking to make one then watch this chef make this indulgent cheesecake! - 77.7036
Homemade Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
If you have always wanted to recreate restaurant like delights at home, here is your hence to go for it. This video details simple instructions to whomp up cheesecake factory like cheesecake at home. Just go for it and be a true culinary queen. - 72.1095
Have you ever prepared a raw cheesecake? Here's a simple recipe that you must try. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this Raw Cheesecake. - 65.0768
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This low-calorie cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 53.725
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This holiday cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 51.6652
Low Fat Lemon Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
3. Take a 9 X 3-inch springform pan with a removable bottom and spray with PAM only on the bottom.
4. Melt the margarine and cool it.
5. In a bowl mix the... - 49.9985
My sister likes this pumpkin cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my... - 49.6477
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons margarine, and the almonds.
3. Grease an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 49.3461
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 49.342
Low Calorie Lemon Cheesecake
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together gelatin and 1/2 cup of sugar.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until gelatine... - 49.2057
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) round tin.
2. Cream the fat, sugar and egg yolks together until light and fluffy.
3. Put in the vanilla and beat again.
4. Very slowly add the semolina and... - 49.2041
Essies S Winnipeg Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) For making the crumb mixture, mix together the crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon and bake it for 5 minutes.
3) For the filling mix well the sugar, egg and cream cheese.
4) Keep in mind to add the... - 49.126
German Chocolate Cheesecake
German Chocolate Cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this German Chocolate Cheesecake recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 49.0805
Cottage Cheese Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/3 cup butter and mix well.
3) Take a 10-inch springform pan and pour the mixture in it, set aside.
4) Put cottage cheese in a container of an electric blender and... - 49.022
1. In a bowl combine zwieback crumbs, margarine, 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon, mixing well and reserve 1/4 of crumb mixture.
2. Press remaining crumb mixture into 9-inch round pan.
3. Press cream cheese and cottage cheese through sieve.
4. Add lemon... - 48.9136
No Bake Chocolate Mint Cheesecake
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine chocolate wafer crumbs with melted butter.
2. In a 9 inch springform pan, pat the mixture firmly at the bottom.
3. Refrigerate the curst until chill.
4. In a saucepan, melt the YORK Peppermint Patties... - 48.8931
Old English Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) To prepare crust mix flour and sugar.
3) Cut butter and rub with flour mixture till crumbly.
4) Stir in 1 tablespoon beer at a time, stirring with a fork.
5) Shape the dough into a ball.
6) Chill the... - 48.8843
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Crust : In a bowl, beat the butter, orange rind and sugar together, until creamy.
3) Stir in the crushed biscuits, press into a 8 inch loose-bottomed cake tin and
refrigerate until... - 48.7748
Glazed Almond Amaretto Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a small saucepan add 1/2 cup sugar and water. Heat to boil for 2 minutes.
3) Take off from heat.
4) Mix with it sliced almonds and 1 teaspoon amaretto.
5) Using a slotted spoon, remove almonds and kewp... - 48.7704
Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
This Rich Chocolate Cheesecake is a compelling addiction !With a blend of cream cheese and melted chocolate that you'll desperately crave for, this dessert will always remind you that good food is one of the finest pleasures of life and you are lucky enough... - 48.7639
Bacon And Two Onion Cheesecake
The bacon and two onion cheese cake is made with sweet and green onions. Prepared with a batter of ricotta cheese and eggs with half anf half, the bacon and onion cheese cake is savory and meaty. With diced bacon in it, the cheese cake is flavored with garlic... - 48.711
Susan W S New York Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) Cream the cheese.
3) Sift together the flour, salt and 1 1/2 cups sugar.
4) For making the crumb mixture, finely grate the Zwiebach and mix it together with the sugar and butter.
5) Bake 3/4 of the mixture to... - 48.6302
Apple Cheesecake is a strong temptation ! Cream cheese spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg, and flavored with apple juice, when topped with roasted peanuts and applesauce over butter, casts its spell on one and all. If you think you are an exception try this... - 48.5583
Cafe Au Lait Cheesecake
Break zwieback into blender container; add cinnamon.
Blend to crumbs.
Remove and set aside.
Put cold water and gelatin in blender container; let stand a few minutes to soften.
Add boiling water, brown sugar, and salt to container; blend till dissolved.
Add... - 48.5577
In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Set aside 1/4 cup mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom and about 1 -1/2 to 2 inches up the side of a 9-inch springform pan; refrigerate.
Preheat oven to... - 48.5338
In a small bowl, combine crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of an 8-inch springform pan; refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream the cheese and 1 cup... - 48.5267
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Rub in butter pieces, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the sugar, egg yolk and enough water to make a stiff... - 48.4868
In a small bowl, combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and 1-1/2 to 2 inches up side of an 8-inch springform pan; refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, cream the cheese, 1-1/4 cups... - 48.447
Glazed Lemon-cream Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This glazed lemon-cream cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 48.434
Marbled Cheesecake Squares
1. Take a shallow 9-inch square cake tin and line with grease.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. Measure 1 cup chocolate mixture and set aside.
4. To make the cheese mixture, cream butter with cream cheese.
5. Slowly add sugar and keep... - 48.4027
1) In a bowl combine 2 tablespoons sugar, crumbs, butter, and cinnamon and mix well.
2) Take a 10-inch springfrom pan, pour the mixture, and set aside.
3) Preheat oven.
4) In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until soft and... - 48.3451
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Thoroughly grease the sides and base of a 9" spring-form pan (or other round pan with deep sides).
3) In a bowl, combine crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar.
4) Melt the butter and allow to cool.
5) Add crumbs and... - 48.3046
Sour Cream Cheesecake With Zwieback Crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter.
3. Grease an 8 inch springform pan.
4. On the bottom and sides of greased pan, press the crumb evenly.
5. Cover the crust and refrigerate until filling... - 48.1568
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and margarine.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom of the pan.
4. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Lower... - 48.1479
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 48.13
Orange Glazed Cheesecake
In a small bowl, combine zwieback crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of an 8-inch springform pan; refrigerate.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream the... - 48.0852
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 47.9451
1. In a pan mix pudding mix with 3/4 cup sugar and milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
2. Cover and let it cool.
3. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. Stir pudding mix into cheese... - 47.9062
Creamy Lemon Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
3. For making the crust combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and PURITAN Oil in 9-inch pie plate. Mix well with fork. Press firmly against bottom and halfway up sides of pie plate.
4. For making the filling... - 47.883
French Vanilla Mint Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (180°C)
2. Combine the ingredients for crust.
3. Spread them over the bottom and sides of a buttered 10" (25 cm) spring form pan.
And chill them.
4. For filling: Whip the cream cheese and sugar until... - 47.8785
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare the crust by combining the melted butter, sugar, cinnamon and crumbs.
3. Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the mixture over its bottom and partly on the sides too.
4. Refrigerate the mixture... - 47.7744
Microwave CrÃ¨me De Menthe Cheesecake
1)In a baking dish,add butter and cook on ROAST (7) for 1/2 minute.
2)Add the crumbs,stir well and press into bottom of the dish.
3)Ensure you press the mixture into the sides of dish as well.
4)Now cook on HIGH(9) for 2 minutes.
5)In a large bowl,... - 47.6306
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch spring pan and using diet margarine coat the pan bottom. Sprinkle cracker crumbs.
3. Take a bowl, add flour, butter-flavored salt and cottage cheese and whip to a smooth mixture.... - 47.6304
The Ultimate Cheesecake
The Ultimate Cheesecake is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring The Ultimate Cheesecake; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 47.6213
Body Shaper Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
2. To make the crust for the cheesecake, in a 9-inch (23-cm) spring form pan combine ingredients for crust and mix well.
3. Spread and press firmly on bottom and Â½ inch up sides of the pan.... - 47.5894
Mocha Marbled Cheesecake
In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and margarine.
Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth,... - 47.5567
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 47.5437
Grand Marnier Cheesecake
I made this Grand Marnier Cheesecake last weekend when I had some guests-visit; believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the blend of cheese, fruits, and grand marnier gives out a delightful combination, which is sure to make a bland... - 47.4645
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, crush the cookies with the melted butter.
Butter the bottom and 3 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Wrap a piece of aluminum foil around the outside bottom and sides of the... - 47.4526
Heath Bar Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine crust ingredients; press into bottom and 1 1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar at medium speed until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each... - 47.4524
Rich Baked Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven at (180°C,350°F/Gas 4).
2) In a bowl, place the flour and rub in the butter.
3) Add icing sugar to stir in.
4) Add egg yolk and combine to a firm dough.
5) Knead to a smooth dough.
6) Roll out the dough.
7) In a 20-cm (8-in)... - 47.4204
Cinnamon Sparkled Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together crumbs and butter; using a fork blend to form a dough.
3. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
4. On the bottom and up sides of greased pan, press the... - 47.3975
Beat cheese thoroughly.
Gradually add sugar and cream well.
Add egg yolks—one at a time.
Stir in flour, sour cream and flavouring.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour carefully into crumb-lined pan.
Bake at 300°F for 1 hour.
Turn oven off and... - 47.3683
1) Preheat oven moderately to 325°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 325°F.
3) Evenly grease a 9-inch round spring form pan with butter.
4) To make the crust: In a medium bowl mix flour, sugar, and salt.
5) With a... - 47.2122
Mocha Almond Cheesecake
1. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine the bead crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener
3. Sprinkle the bottom and sides of the pan with the mixture such that they stick to the coated walls and bottom of... - 47.1602
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F.
2) In a medium add crust ingredients and mix well. Keep aside 1 tablespoon crumbs for garnishing.
3) In a ungreased 10-inch springform pan add the remaining crumbs and press in bottom and 2 inches up... - 47.1475
Toffee Cheesecake Bars
1. Lightly grease a 13-inch X 9-inch square baking tin with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the butter or margarine and sugar and beat with an electric beater until well creamed.
4. Add the... - 47.0512
1. In a bowl blend crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, cinnamon and butter together.
2. Take a 9-inch pie plate and press the mixture into it using slightly smaller plate to press mixture.
3. Add egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and lemon juice to... - 47.0191
1) In a saucepan, melt butter for preparing the base.
2) In a liquidizer, prepare the biscuit crumbs and add to the pan with sugar. Mix well.
3) Use foil plates and line the bases and sides with the biscuit crumb mixture.
4) In a liquidizer, add the... - 46.9767
Thoroughly mix gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar, and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and milk; add to gelatin mixture and cook and stir over low heat, till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat; add lemon peel; cool.
Stir in cottage cheese, lemon juice, and... - 46.9241
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
To make the base, mix the gingernut crumbs, sugar and melted butter and press into the bottom of a 22 cm springform cake tin.
Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, then set aside on a wire rack to cool.
To make the... - 46.9176
Glenn And Elise's Oreo Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With a round of wax paper, line the bottom of a 10x3-inch solid cake pan.
3) Mix the crushed cookies and butter together. Press on the bottom of the prepared pan.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 46.8671
Lime Ginger Cheesecake
Lime ginger cheesecake is a spicey lemon cheesecake made with ricotta cheese. Prepared along with gelatin and yogurt, this creamy, dreamy cheesecake is lovely and full of flavor. Chilled to set, it can be served cold. - 46.8117
Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake
A Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake is one of the most wonderful cheesecakes you can think of. The swirled chocolate gives this baked and refrigerated cheese cake a rare compelling taste. Don't miss out on this Chocolate Swirled Cheesecake at any cost ! Just try... - 46.8101
To Prepare the Cookie-Dough Crust:
Let ingredients (except 1/2 cup cream) reach room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt; gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks one at a... - 46.7937
Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
CRUST: In food processor or blender, crush cookies to fine crumbs; stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
With back of spoon, press onto bottom and 1/4 inch ( 5 mm) up side of lightly greased 8-1/2 inch (2.25 L) springform pan.
Center pan on large piece... - 46.7803
Chocolate Orange Cheesecake
Crust: Melt butter in saucepan.
Stir in crumbs, sugar and cocoa.
Press into bottom of ungreased 9 inch (22 cm) springform pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar at low speed until blended.
Add eggs, 1... - 46.7453
Cheesecake Cheese Recipes By Category