- » Cheeseburger Roll
Cheeseburger Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheeseburger roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheeseburger roll recipes.
Cheeseburgers In Rolls With Barbecue Sauce
1. In a large bowl, add the soy granules and soak them in vegetable stock for about 15 minutes until swollen and stock has been absorbed.
2. To the soaked granules add the onion, flour, egg, herbs, mushroom ketchup or soy sauce and... - 45.7194
1. Shape ground beef into 4 4-inch diameter patties. Arrange in a baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes,or until done to taste, turning patties over and draining liquid once.
2. Serve the beef patties along with cheese... - 17.9587
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, beat the butter and then combine with the mustard; blend thoroughly.
3) Halve the rolls horizontally and spread each half with mustard butter.
4) In a grill pan, place the rolls along with the... - 38.1609
1. In shortening, in skillet, saute chuck with onion, salt, and pepper, uncovered, until meat is lightly browned.
2. Start heating oven to 425 Â°F.
3. On well-floured surface lay 2 biscuits, side by side, touching. With rolling pin, roll until each biscuit... - 28.6007
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 425°F.
In skillet, combine chuck, onion, seasoned salt and pepper; saute 5 minutes or until chuck is brown.
On pastry board, with lightly floured rolling pin, roll 2 of the biscuits, slightly overlapping, into... - 37.8917
Baked Beef Cheeseburger Meatloaf
If you are tired of cooking meatloaf the old way and want to experiment a little, then this video is the perfect thing for you. Watch and learn to bake a fun and innovative meatloaf that all your guests are sure to fall in love with. This yummy treat is... - 109.084
Whiskey Bacon N' Egg Cheeseburger
Watch the BBQ Pit Boys cook up some Whiskey and Beef gravy to top off an Egg and Bacon Cheeseburger. Some call this the Hangover Burger. Call it what you want but it's still good eating at the Pit. - 0
Bacon Cheeseburger Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the milk, sugar, shortening, eggs, salt and 3-1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about... - 43.4568
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, drained mushrooms, parsley, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Unroll one package of the crescent rolls and separate into triangles.
Place in a lightly... - 41.9081
Press crescent rolls into pie crust for 9-inch pan.
Brown hamburger, onion, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to taste.
Add tomato paste; pour into pie shell.
Top with cheese.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes. - 37.8219
Seasoned Cheeseburger Pie
Cheeseburger Pie is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this fillimg meat pie and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. Try this Cheeseburger Pie.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.596
Creamy Cheeseburger Casserole
Brown ground beef; add onion, and cook 10 minutes.
Add tomato sauce, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
Cook 5 minutes.
Spoon into a 9 x 9-inch baking dish.
Arrange slices of cheese and top with crescent dough.
Bake at 350 degrees until dough is light brown, about... - 33.3731
Portobello Cheeseburger By The Bbq Pit Boys
Vegematics stand back because there's no same ol', same ol' breadcrumbs in this mushroom recipe -it's all about the meat stuffing. And we're stuffing the mushrooms with chuck ground beef, served on a seeded roll, and dressed with bacon, pancetta, ham, melted... - 0
Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
It’s harder than ever to get the family to the dinner table these days, but did you know that studies show kids whose families eat dinner together develop stronger communications and social skills, and do better in school? Tracy Metro for the Kraft... - 40.8864
Cheeseburger is loved by kids all over the world. If you like steak with cheese sandwiches between hamburgers then try out this Cheeseburger recipe, you will simply love it. - 41.6628
Beefy Cheeseburger Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix 1 cup baking mix and the milk until a soft dough forms.
Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured cloth covered surface; knead 5 times.
Roll dough 2 inches larger than inverted 9 inch pie pan.
Ease into pan and flute edge of... - 44.1473
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, mustard, and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook burgers over medium-high heat.
Turn once or twice until rare.
Add a slice of cheese on top of each burger.
Cook 1 minute longer. - 35.1653
How To Make Cheeseburger Sushi
I’m all about some fusion. Korean bbq pizza anyone? How about some gochujang shrimp tacos? Kimchi & bulgogi quesadillas?
Whichever the case may be, I find that with food, spreading the love is the best case scenario. Take what you love and attach it to... - 0
Cheeseburger Onion Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
3) Stir in onions and cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Take them off from the skillet and keep aside.
5) Brown... - 46.9808
Cheeseburger Toast Cups
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree Celsius.
2. Place a skillet over medium high heat; add onion, red, green, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook until onions begin to grow soft.
3. Throw ground beef, and sauté until beef is cooked through.
4.... - 98.6271
Green Chile Cheeseburger
My version of New Mexico's famous Green Chile Cheeseburger! Inspired by the show, "Burger Land". - 0
Mix 'burger' ingredients together, divide into equal portions-and shape into round flat cakes slightly larger than the buns.
Prepare the rarebit mixture.
Cream the butter or margarine with the seasonings; add grated cheese and milk and mix well.
Grill or fry... - 39.8019
Cheeseburger Jucy Lucy
1. Fold cheese slices into squares to make cheese packets.
2. Cut ham into 12 equal parts. Roll and flatten them into patties.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place cheese packets on 6 patties. Top each with another ham patty. Press and combine both... - 95.9118
Cream butter with cheese, salt and paprika.
Gradually add flour; mix thoroughly.
Shape half of dough into 4 1/2 inch roll.
Shape remaining dough into 9-inch roll.
Wrap; chill at least 2 hours.
Cut 9-inch roll of dough into 1/4 inch slices;... - 35.5158
Hidden Cheese Burgers
Combine ground beef, egg, cracker crumbs, salt, onion salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Shape into 6 equal portions, 4-inches long.
Make deep indentation down center of each.
Spread with a little mustard.
Place cheese stick in each.
Bring meat around to seal... - 42.4985
Shape the beef quickly and lightly into four 3/4 inch thick patties.
Sprinkle with basil.
Serve on hard rolls topped with Grilled Onions. - 21.9222
Here is a reload of the third in a series of specials for people who would like to use a simple recipe and impress others.
Kerry makes a special type of hamburger where the ingredients are all on the inside! Follow my humor and easy style to make a really... - 86.6663
Cheese Burger Buns
Combine ground beef, onion soup mix, egg, milk and hot pepper sauce.
Divide into 6 equal portions; form each into a patty.
Combine flour, paprika, shortening and cheese food in small mixer bowl.
Mix at lowest speed of mixer until dough begins to... - 40.9727
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place all the ingredients except the bread crumbs, tomato, lettuce leaves, and ketchup.
3. Use an electric hand mixer or a whisk to combine the mixture on high speed till well mixed.... - 44.437
This Cheesy Delight will leave you asking for more! It simply melts in your mouth and leaves that ethereal feeling behind which is absolutely infallible. You are missing something in life if you haven't already tried this Cheesy Delight! Do you still really... - 40.4596
Meatless Cheese Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, cottage cheese and soup mix until well combined.
Then stir in the oats.
Using about 1/3 cup of mixture for each burger, shape the mixture into six 1/2" thick patties.
Spray an unheated griddle or large skillet... - 30.2097
Cheddar Onion Appetizer
Combine all the ingredients in the Bosch bowl.
Stir until ingredients form a ball.
Shape into a roll 1 inch in diameter, and wrap in waxed paper.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Cut into 1/4inch slices, place on lightly greased baking sheets, and bake in a 375Â°... - 24.9645
Savory Cheddar, Onion And Bacon Biscuits
Savory cheddar, onion and bacon biscuits are filling and savory biscuits that I often make to serve with stews or soups. Wonderfully delicious and crispy, the savory cheddar onion and bacon biscuits are baked with flour, milk and butter. - 39.6891
Double Pork Double Cheese Burgers
1. In a skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain; let cool. In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the pork, garlic,thyme, saltand pepper. Shape into four... - 26.7198
Hamburger For The Barbeque Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 108.411
Freezer Ground Beef Mix
Cook and stir ground beef, onions, mushrooms and garlic in 4-quart Dutch oven until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in salt and pepper.
Spread beef mixture in ungreased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly roll pan.
Freeze uncovered 1 hour.
Divide beef mixture (about 3... - 34.2576
Fritos Crunch Burger
This is the ultimate Chili Cheeseburger straight from the menu of the one and only, Slater's 50/50. Enjoy! - 0
The Family Circle Beg Burger
1. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper and instant minced onion in a small bowl; mix well. Reserve for Step 6.
2. Mix beef lightly with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 thin patties.
3. Panfry 6 burgers in half of butter or margarine... - 33.152
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6794
Cheeseburger Roll Recipes By Category