- » Cheeseburger
A Cheeseburger is a bread bun with hamburger patty, processed cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and mayonnaise. The cheese was traditionally placed just above the patty but there can be many variations in ... More »
Guilt-free Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard cheese burgers. This is an excellent video to make cheeseburgers with bacon, onion and mustard. The tender and juicy meat with the wonderful seasoning is a real lip smacking alternative to basic... - 131.091
If you are among the crazy lovers of All-American cheese burgers, then this recipe is for you. Yes, you can recreate the same taste with same richness in your cheese burger, at home too. Watch this video and learn the step-by-step instruction of chef to try... - 130.261
Turkey-blue Cheese Burger
Burgers are always a welcome meal. Janet shows you how to make some great turkey burgers. Everything is made in the house, including a great sauce to spread on! The burger uses some blue cheese which is a strong flavor, but goes perfectly well! Watch and... - 123.194
Bacon & Pasta Cheeseburger
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for a bacon & pasta cheeseburger. - 117.175
Ever wondered what is a cheeseburger? In this video, Dave is showing how to make a cheeseburger. Although sounds like a very simple recipe, Dave has made the video a knowledge house for cheeseburgers. After watching this video, you will not think of... - 116.946
Betty's Labor Day Meatloaf Cheeseburgers
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Labor Day Meatloaf Cheeseburgers. This homespun recipe is very American—a combination of cookout food and comfort food. It goes great with Loaded Whipped Potatoes! - 115.419
A classic cheeseburger being shown by Ken! Its fun to make at home and with the right ingredients, these burgers are the juiciest! See the video for more. - 113.617
Whiskey Bacon N' Egg Cheeseburger
Watch the BBQ Pit Boys cook up some Whiskey and Beef gravy to top off an Egg and Bacon Cheeseburger. Some call this the Hangover Burger. Call it what you want but it's still good eating at the Pit. - 112.679
Low Carb Beef Cheese Burger Pie
Want a delicious beef filled cheese burger pie to be a part of your low carb diet? We aren't joking! You can really eat this delicious treat while on a religious diet. All you need to do is cook it the right way, and this LowCarb360 video will show you how... - 111.201
Texas Bacon Cheeseburgers
Want to try the liberty of trying out 4 varieties of cheese burgers? Then Chef David shows you in this video 4 great ways to get your cheeseburger on the grill! Deliciously done with a video that is easy to follow! - 110.354
Portobello Cheeseburger By The Bbq Pit Boys
Vegematics stand back because there's no same ol', same ol' breadcrumbs in this mushroom recipe -it's all about the meat stuffing. And we're stuffing the mushrooms with chuck ground beef, served on a seeded roll, and dressed with bacon, pancetta, ham, melted... - 99.9369
Chef's Special Cheese Burger Lettuce Wraps
Are you always on a lookout for healthy recipes to snack on? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her secret recipe to prepare this totally scrumptious Cheese Burger Lettuce Wraps. Watch the video now. - 97.0709
Baked Cheeseburger And Fries Casserole
If you are looking for a sumptuous supper recipe to treat your friends, this slow-cooker recipe is it. Warm and comforting, Betty demonstrates how to make bubbly hot cheeseburger and fries casserole that is scrumptious to the core and satisfying to the soul.... - 96.7462
Stuffed Beef Cheese Burger
Here is an absolutely delicious and unique stuffed burger recipe that you would always remember. These beef burgers are stuffed with cheese and done to perfection. There is a wonderful twist to this dish, that the burger is made sloppy with a flavorful prime... - 86.5425
Barbecued Venison Cheese Burgers
If you are not found of the gamey taste of venison, trim and cube the roast and grill some juicy, tender, moist and venison burgers blanketed with melted cheese. Watch the video to see how Jason Shaw of Smokey goodness barbecues some delicious venison burgers... - 85.4739
3 Cheese Bison Burgers
Since bison meat has very little intramuscular fat it scores favorably lower on cholesterol, fat and saturated fat when compared its red meat counter-parts. Watch the pit boys or tornado alley make some delicious cheesy bison burgers on their Weber! Moist,... - 82.6853
Big Bacon-mushroom Cheeseburger
Want to gobble on big, savory cheeseburger with a thick filling of bacon, mushroom, cheese and burger? This recipe video shows the best way by which you can prepare a big and satiating burger. Follow the easy instruction to cook up at your end. - 82.1597
Delectable Grilled Cheeseburgers
If you are looking for a quick, easy, and mouth-watering recipe that will keep the kids happy and away from gorging into greasy fast foods, then this homemade, delectable cheeseburger will surely wow them. This fabulous take on fast food makes for a great... - 81.6055
Today is your lucky day because chef Dan is going to prepare his specialty dish. This particular dish has been requested so many times that Dan has finally decided to show the recipe to the world. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Cheeseburger... - 80.3365
Bacon Cheeseburger From Hell
Alright, this Bacon Cheeseburger is definitely on helluva burger. Don't believe us? Watch this video to find out what exactly we mean. Enjoy! - 78.3092
Cheeseburger Soup is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared appetizer recipe; the Cheeseburger Soup is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 48.6492
Cheese And Apple Burgers
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine mince beef, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar, grated apple and ground black pepper.
2. Using your hands or a spoon, mix the ingredients well.
3. Divide the mixture into six equal portions
4. Shape into... - 47.2541
Three Cheeseburger Bake
Put cheese and bread in blender.
Blend till chopped; reserve.
In skillet brown beef; pour off fat.
Put next 5 ingredients in blender; blend till onion is chopped.
Add to beef.
Put next 3 ingredients in blender; blend smooth.
Add pepper; blend till... - 46.2445
Double Cheeseburger Pizza Rounds
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a large cookie sheet.
3. In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef for 5 to 7 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
4. Split... - 45.3043
Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Blend White Sauce Mix into milk; cook and stir till thickened.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Combine egg, 1/3 cup of the cheese sauce, and crumbs; mix in meat.
Shape into four 6-inch patties.
Combine 1/4 cup of the mushrooms, rice, and... - 44.8494
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, place all the ingredients except the bread crumbs, tomato, lettuce leaves, and ketchup.
3. Use an electric hand mixer or a whisk to combine the mixture on high speed till well mixed.... - 44.6599
Cheese Stuffed Burgers
1) Take a 4-cup measure and mix together sauce mix and milk in it.
2) Cook the mixture in microwave for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes on High until it becomes thick and bubbly, stirring once.
3) Mix in cheese until melted.
4) Take a medium mixing bowl and mix... - 44.1646
Bacon Cheeseburger Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the milk, sugar, shortening, eggs, salt and 3-1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about... - 43.6699
Cook lasagne noodles in boiling, salted water for 20 minutes; drain.
Combine meat, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Shape into 6 thin patties; brown in skillet.
Remove patties; drain off fat.
In skillet melt margarine or butter.
Add... - 43.4953
Hidden Cheese Burgers
Combine ground beef, egg, cracker crumbs, salt, onion salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Shape into 6 equal portions, 4-inches long.
Make deep indentation down center of each.
Spread with a little mustard.
Place cheese stick in each.
Bring meat around to seal... - 42.7014
Cheesy Mac & Burger
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 3 minutes.
Crumble beef over vegetables.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until beef is... - 42.2941
In medium bowl, combine ground beef and onion; shape mixture into 1 (7-inch) patty.
In medium skillet, over medium heat, cook and stir green pepper in margarine until tender-crisp; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir until mixture... - 42.2477
Cheeseburger is loved by kids all over the world. If you like steak with cheese sandwiches between hamburgers then try out this Cheeseburger recipe, you will simply love it. - 41.8674
Cheeseburger Skillet Dinner
Prepare macaroni and cheese dinner as directed on package.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Stir in frozen vegetables, ketchup, water, mustard and garlic powder.
Cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are... - 41.1978
Cheese Burger Buns
Combine ground beef, onion soup mix, egg, milk and hot pepper sauce.
Divide into 6 equal portions; form each into a patty.
Combine flour, paprika, shortening and cheese food in small mixer bowl.
Mix at lowest speed of mixer until dough begins to... - 41.1767
Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburgers
It’s harder than ever to get the family to the dinner table these days, but did you know that studies show kids whose families eat dinner together develop stronger communications and social skills, and do better in school? Tracy Metro for the Kraft... - 41.1576
Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers
These Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers are a desire ! Try this bread topped with avocado, meat patty, lettuce leaf, tomato slices, onion mixture and finally taco sauce ! This multilayered Deluxe Open Faced Cheeseburgers are good for a party ! Try them and let... - 40.7366
This Cheesy Delight will leave you asking for more! It simply melts in your mouth and leaves that ethereal feeling behind which is absolutely infallible. You are missing something in life if you haven't already tried this Cheesy Delight! Do you still really... - 40.6846
Bacon And Swiss Cheeseburgers
1) Microwave the bacon at Power Hi for 2 to 3 minutes, or until just crisp after placing it between layers of paper towels on roasting rack.
2) Let cool and crumble.
3) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine ground beef, bacon, Worcestershire... - 40.3104
Cheeseburger Broiled Dinner
Set oven to 550° (broil).
Mix ground beef, crumbs, salt, steak sauce, and tomato juice.
Lightly form into 2 thick patties; place on broiler pan rack.
Arrange potatoes beside meat; dot with butter; sprinkle with pepper and seasoned salt.
Broil about 4" from... - 40.1887
Quick Cheeseburger Chowder
In large saucepan cook ground beef till browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in potatoes, celery, onion, green pepper, bouillon granules, 11/2 cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Combine 1/2 cup of the milk... - 40.0114
Mix 'burger' ingredients together, divide into equal portions-and shape into round flat cakes slightly larger than the buns.
Prepare the rarebit mixture.
Cream the butter or margarine with the seasonings; add grated cheese and milk and mix well.
Grill or fry... - 40.0031
Savory Cheddar, Onion And Bacon Biscuits
Savory cheddar, onion and bacon biscuits are filling and savory biscuits that I often make to serve with stews or soups. Wonderfully delicious and crispy, the savory cheddar onion and bacon biscuits are baked with flour, milk and butter. - 39.8875
Cheese Burger Bowl
Take the chill out with a hearty soup! Make it easy with the help of a Hamburger Helper mix. - 39.5257
Cheese Fish Burgers
Flake orange roughy.
Mix orange roughy, cracker crumbs, green onions, lemon juice, salt, pepper and eggs.
Shape into 4 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Cook patties in margarine about 5... - 39.1966
Combine egg, 1/3 cup of the cheese soup, crumbs, pickle, onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into loaf.
Place in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 1/4 hours.
Place on platter.
Heat remaining soup; pour over loaf to serve. - 38.8992
Cheddar Onion Hors D'oeuvres
1. Preheat oven to 450° F
2. On sixteen one-and-a-half inch miniature muffin cups, srpay a coat of nonstick cooking spray
3. Separate each biscuit into four thin layers of dough carefully and firmly press one latyer onto the bottom and... - 38.8102
Bacon 'n' Cheese Burgers
Cook onion in hot oil till tender but not brown.
Combine cooked onion, salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef or ground pork; mix well.
Shape into six 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place on rack of unheated broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from heat, turning once.
For beef,... - 38.506
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, beat the butter and then combine with the mustard; blend thoroughly.
3) Halve the rolls horizontally and spread each half with mustard butter.
4) In a grill pan, place the rolls along with the... - 38.3661
1) Add salt and pepper to ground beef, mixing lightly.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 square patties, about the size of a bread slice.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the patties for 8 minutes for medium, tossing once, until meat is cooked well.
4) Top... - 38.3095
Spicy Blue Cheeseburgers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. In a medium-sized bowl mix the herbs and spices.
3. Divide the meat into 4 balls of equal size and shape into patties.
4. To stuff the burgers, divide each patty in half and flatten. Place 1 piece of blue cheese on each half and top... - 38.08
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Use your hands to break up the ground beef as you put it into the mixing bowl. Add taco sauce, chili powder, and salt. Use your hands to mix well.
2. Place a sheet of waxed paper on the counter or table. Put the meat mixture on the... - 37.9768
1. In a bowl, mix the beef with salt and pepper.
2. Divide the mixture into 4 equal patties.
3. Arrange them in a microwave proof baking dish.
4. Cover the dish with wax paper or paper towels.
5. Place in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes until... - 37.8768
Cristina's Greatest Cheeseburger
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Wrap the hamburger buns in aluminum foil and place them in the oven for 20 minutes to warm.
Form the ground chuck into 8 thick patties and set aside.
Dip an old kitchen towel or paper towel in the olive oil and wipe the inside of a... - 37.8425
Vip Cheeseburgers And Fries
Combine the beef, ham, hot sauce and pepper and mix well.
Shape into 4 patties.
Place in a flat dish and pour the wine over the patties.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Drain, reserving the wine.
Melt the butter in a skillet and brown the patties on... - 37.7516
Combine soy grits and tomato juice.
Add remaining ingredients, except for cheese, mixing thoroughly.
Spoon into medium-hot, oiled skillet.
Flatten burgers with the spoon and turn them when they are brown underneath.
Top browned side with grated cheese.
Cover... - 37.6163
Combine ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, lemon juice, and seasonings, mixing well, shape into 6 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
Place patties on a rack in a broiler pan.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 5 minutes on each side or until burgers reach desired degree of... - 37.4988
Prepare the tomato sauce and keep hot.
Lightly mix the ground beef, egg, garlic, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Shape mixture into 6 pat ties about 3/4 inch thick.
Brown patties on both sides in heated butter in a skillet, allowing about 10 minutes.
Cover each... - 36.6929
1. Preheat a broiler.
2. Prepare a mixture of cheese, pickles, onions, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, eggs and salt.
3. Halve the buns. Top bottom half of the buns with ¼ cup cheese mixture and arrange on a cookie sheet with cut side... - 36.4429
About 30 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 425°F.
In skillet, combine chuck, onion, seasoned salt and pepper; saute 5 minutes or until chuck is brown.
On pastry board, with lightly floured rolling pin, roll 2 of the biscuits, slightly overlapping, into... - 36.437
Simple Cheeseburger Loaf
Combine all ingredients except the cheese in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Line a loaf pan with heavy waxed paper.
Place 1/2 cup cheese in bottom of pan and cover with half the beef mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Let stand for 10... - 36.2088
Barbecued Cheese Burgers
On a dish combine meat, onion, garlic, salt, savoury pepper, grated cheese and wine or water and mix well.
Shape into 8 patties.
Mix tomato and Tabasco sauces with the oil and brush over the meat.
Place patties on the grid over hot coals and cook for 15-18... - 36.0338
Sante Fe Chicken Cheeseburgers
In medium bowl, gently combine ground chicken, coriander, salsa, salt and pepper (do not mix too vigorously or burgers will be tough).
Divide chicken mixture into 4 equal portions.
Form each portion into a 5 in (12 cm) sausage shape along each of 4 metal... - 35.6871
Cheddar cheese and Bisquick® mix join forces in this hearty meal of ground beef and mixed veggies. - 35.5449
Combine beef, egg, bread crumbs, mustard, and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook burgers over medium-high heat.
Turn once or twice until rare.
Add a slice of cheese on top of each burger.
Cook 1 minute longer. - 35.3686
Combine meat, onion, and seasonings.
Shape in 12 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook in lightly greased skillet about 6 minutes, turning once.
With cooky cutter, cut a 2-inch round from center of each cheese slice.
Place half the meat patties in toasted buns;... - 34.9384
Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Divide mixture into 12 thin patties.
Top 6 patties with cheese.
Top with remaining 6 patties, and seal edges.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
Place patties on rack; broil 5 1/2 inches... - 34.6909
Create a turkey twist on burgers. Turkey and the works are baked and ready to serve in 30 minutes. - 34.6298
1. Mix the ground beef lightly with celery, onion, chili powder, sugar, salt, pepper and the garlic powder until well blended in medium-size bowl; shape into a large patty in a medium-size skillet.
2. Brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small... - 34.4102
Turkey & Cheese Burgers
In a bowl, mix turkey, chiles, cottage cheese, bread crumbs, taco sauce, and cumin until well combined.
Heat a broiler pan with a rack in a 500° oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, divide turkey mixture into 5 equal portions and shape each into a patty about... - 34.1252
This cheeseburger recipe is a cooked beef burger prepared with sharp cheese. Shaped into patties and grill cooked with melted cheese as topping, these cheeseburgers can be served with baked beans and a fresh side salad. - 34
Chipotle Pork Cheeseburgers
This week on “Cooking with Chef Hermann,” the Chef is grilling burgers… with pork. It’s Hermann’s own twist on a classic American dish. - 33.816
Once In A Blue Moon Cheeseburger
1. In medium bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, green onion, pepper, and salt. Shape into 12 equal patties. Lay patties out in pairs on wax paper. Divide cheese equally among 6 of the patties, covering surface Press remaining patties on top and seal... - 33.4651
Cheddar Potatoes And Onions
Preheat oven to 350°.
Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange on paper towels in microwave oven.
Microwave at HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once.
Let stand 1 minute.
Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
Place potatoes and onion wedges in an 8-inch square... - 32.7964
1. Cook the elbow macaroni according to the package directions.
2. Cook beef, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until beef is browned, stir to crumble. Drain well, and return to pan.
3. Add tomatoes and next 3 ingredients,... - 32.703
1) Combine together ground beef lightly with wheat-flakes cereal, cheese, walnuts, seasoned salt, and water.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1/2-inch thick and broil for 4 minutes on each side for medium, keeping them 3 inches from heat,... - 32.6419
1. Form beef into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2 Sprinkle with salt and brush patties with a 1-to-1 mixture of brown bouquet sauce and water, if a deep brown color is desired.
3. Arrange patties in a circle in a paper-towel-lined shallow non-metallic... - 32.6358
Open Faced Cheeseburgers
Brown the ground beef with the chopped onion in shortening.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir in tomato sauce and mushrooms.
Simmer about 10 minutes, remove from heat and add the grated cheese, stirring well to blend.
Toast buns over coals; spoon on mixture. - 32.0357
Cheeseburgers With Guacamole
Blend beef, garlic salt, onion salt, worcestershire, and cheese.
Shape into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
To make guacamole, blend avocado with lemon juice and hot pepper seasoning; set aside.
Place patties on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a... - 31.9046
All-American Cheeseburger has an improbable taste. The hamburger patties and cheese gives the All-American Cheeseburger a lips smacking taste. - 31.8135
Wine N Cheese Burgers
These Wine And Cheese Burgers taste yummy ! Try these irresistibly seasoned burgers for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Wine And Cheese Burgers are welcome. - 31.6383
Hasty Tuna Cheeseburger
Flake tuna with a fork; add celery and green pepper.
Add enough Low Calorie Salad Dressing to moisten.
Spoon into sandwich buns.
Wrap in aluminum foil.
Heat at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 31.3558
1. Preheat a broiler or toaster oven for toasting the buns and melting the cheese. Toast the buns.
2. Place four 6-inch squares of waxed paper on a flat surface. Scoop 1/4 cup of the ground beef onto each and pat into 4 very thin 4-inch patties. Leave the... - 31.2942
1) Divide the ground beef into 8 portions, flatten them into thin patties.
2) Sprinkle half the patties with salt and pepper, then top over with the onion and sliced cheese.
3) Cover with rest of the patties, pinch the edges together and seal.
4) Place... - 30.6257
Meatless Cheese Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, cottage cheese and soup mix until well combined.
Then stir in the oats.
Using about 1/3 cup of mixture for each burger, shape the mixture into six 1/2" thick patties.
Spray an unheated griddle or large skillet... - 30.4215
1. Season ground beef with salt and pepper and shape into 4 square patties, just the size of a slice of bread.
2. Pan-fry, turning once, in a large frying pan, about 8 minutes for medium or until meat is done as you like it. Place cheese slices over top;... - 29.5936
Belmore Cheeseburger De Luxe
Mix meat with egg and seasonings.
Make into thin hamburger patties.
Sprinkle 4 with grated cheese and press on top of each a second hamburger.
Press edges together so that cheese will be entirely covered.
Pour over each 1 tablespoon of Soya Sauce and let... - 29.1745
Potato And Cheese Burgers
1. The evening before, put the potatoes in a large pan of water and bring to the boil. Boil for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are just cooked but firm. Drain and cool.
2. Peel the potatoes and grate them into a bowl. Stir in the grated cheese, chopped... - 29.1406
1. In shortening, in skillet, saute chuck with onion, salt, and pepper, uncovered, until meat is lightly browned.
2. Start heating oven to 425 Â°F.
3. On well-floured surface lay 2 biscuits, side by side, touching. With rolling pin, roll until each biscuit... - 28.8745
Double Pork Double Cheese Burgers
1. In a skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring, until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain; let cool. In a large bowl, mix the bacon with the pork, garlic,thyme, saltand pepper. Shape into four... - 26.9944
Wine And Cheese Burgers
1. Mix ground beef, parsley, onion, salt and pepper. Shape into 6 patties. Place patties in a 2-quart glass baking dish.
2. Make a depression in top of each patty. Pour wine over the patties; cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
3. Discard wine marinade. Cover with... - 26.4949
Tuna Cheese Burgers
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine tuna, egg, onion and salt; mix well.
Spread mixture on buns.
Add slice of cheese to each bun; wrap in foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. - 26.4523
These Fish Cheeseburgers are terrific ! No wonder they are a regular but special feature of my lunch menu ! Just try them yourself and tell me if you like these Fish Cheeseburgers ! - 25.3855
Mix ground beef with remaining ingredients; shape into patties.
Grill until done. - 25.3304
Cheddar Onion Appetizer
Combine all the ingredients in the Bosch bowl.
Stir until ingredients form a ball.
Shape into a roll 1 inch in diameter, and wrap in waxed paper.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Cut into 1/4inch slices, place on lightly greased baking sheets, and bake in a 375Â°... - 25.1805
Cheeseburger Recipes By Category