- » Cheese Wine Soup
Cheese Wine Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese wine soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese wine soup recipes.
Easy Onion Soup With Dry White Wine
1. In a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid, stir together soup, water, wine, Worcestershire sauce and sugar. Cover and microwave at 100% (high) 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling; stir after 2 minutes.
2. Ladle into 2 soup bowls. Top with rusks. Sprinkle with... - 28.9181
Cheese Onion Soup Gratin
Onion Soup Gratinee is versions of basic french onion soup. Onion Soup Gratinee gets its taste from cheese and red wine. Onion Soup Gratinee is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 35.6921
Cheddar Cheese Veloute
Cheesy recipes are my favourites, and when its about Cheddar Cheese Veloute, I cant be more happy. Garden veggies with fresh cheddar cheese and cream can soothe anyone's appetite. Infact, the first time when I tried this cheese recipe, I remember how I... - 46.4124
Double Cheese French Onion Soup
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Blend in flour, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add chicken broth, beef broth, water, and wine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Place 8 ovenproof serving bowls on a baking... - 41.4324
Scallop Wine Soup
1. Cut the scallops into halves and make the onion into thin wedges.
2. In a saucepan, heat butter over low heat and cook onion for about 15 minutes or till tender; stir occasionally.
3. Combine flour, milk; cook over medium-high heat till mixture is... - 41.9802
Onion Wine Soup
In blazer pan of chafing dish cook onion in butter over direct heat till lightly browned.
Add broth, 1 1/3 cups water, and wine; heat.
Ladle into soup bowls.
Sprinkle toast slices with cheese; float on soup.
Pass additional cheese, if desired. - 28.8812
Creamy Cheese Bowl
In saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Heat until cheese melts; stir often. - 24.3684
Onion Soup With Wine
Peel and slice onions, melt half the butter in a large saucepan and cook onions till transparent.
Sprinkle onions with flour.
Cook, stirring, until flour colors.
Add sugar, then gradually stir in water.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Fry... - 47.8398
Swiss Cheese Fondue With White Wine
Heat wine and garlic in a saucepan or fondue pot to simmering.
Combine cheese and flour.
Gradually blend into wine.
Heat until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Blend in soup.
Heat, stirring until smooth.
Dip bread into fondue. - 34.8644
Chicken Wine Soup
1) Clean and rise the leeks thoroughly, then cut the white part and half the green part into thin slices.
2) In a saucepan, saute the leeks in butter over a low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Pour in the chicken... - 46.0471
White Wine Onion Soup
Place the butter in a 10-cup (2.5 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions and thyme, stir well.
Microwave, uncovered, 5 minutes at HIGH.
Stir, add the chicken consomme, wine, sugar, salt and pepper.
Microwave 8 minutes at HIGH.
Add... - 43.8938
French Onion Soup With Dry White Wine
Combine onions, butter, and oil in 4-quart microproof casserole.
Cook on HI, 7 minutes, or until onions are transparent, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in sugar and cook on HI, 15 minutes, or until onions just begin to brown.
Stir in flour and cook... - 43.0506
Port Wine Onion Soup
Place the butter in an 8-cup (2 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the onions, stir well.
Heat 5 minutes at HIGH.
Add the flour, mix well.
Add the boiling water, stir until well mixed.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH.
Add... - 40.5539
Cheddar Sherry Soup
In a 3 quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add celery and carrot and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in flour and cook for 1 more minute.
Gradually stir in stock and cook, stirring, until soup thickens... - 44.2006
Basic White Wine Fish Stock
Basic White Wine Fish Stock! This is a tasty and sumptuous soup that can make your dinner a resounding success! Try this wonderful Basic White Wine Fish Stock recipe. - 48.3684
Rich Onion Soup
In covered 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven cook onions slowly with butter and 1 tablespoon oil 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Uncover; increase heat to moderate.
Add sugar; saute onions, stirring frequently, about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Sprinkle... - 42.9972
French Onion Soup With White Wine
1. Melt the butter; add the onions and garlic and a sprinkling of sugar. Brown slowly, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Sprinkle in the flour and brown this slightly. Add the water, and the wine if using; otherwise add an equivalent amount of water.... - 34.0666
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup
Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup has a fine taste. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup gets its taste from cucumber mixed with eggs and cheese, flavored with white wine. Chilled Sour Cream Cucumber Soup is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 43.822
Classic French Onion Soup With White Wine Flavoring
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onions and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, for 10-15 minutes or until onions are golden. Stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes longer.
2. lncrease heat to medium, stir in stock and wine and bring to... - 32.6132
Classic French Onion Soup With Dry White Wine
1. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-low heat; add onion. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until dark brown, stirring occasionally. Add wine and apple juice; bring to a boil. Boil, uncovered, 10 minutes or until liquid is reduced to about 1/2 cup.... - 34.9502
Beef Stew In Red Wine
Brown bacon in a heavy frying pan and remove meat.
Season beef with salt and pepper; add to the hot bacon drippings and brown on all sides.
Transfer meat and crisp bacon to a 3-quart ovenproof casserole.
Add small onions to the drippings and brown lightly;... - 39.6545
Cheese And Potato Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cook the potato and onion in the beef stock until they are soft.
2) Mash the onion and potato with a fork or press through a strainer.
3) Return the soup into the saucepan, stir in the cheeses and shallots or chives.
4) Stir... - 45.0169
Traditional French Onion Soup
Put the onions in a casserole with the butter and the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir well.
Add 1 1/4 cups (300 ml/1/2 pint) of water and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, stirring with a hand... - 46.1453
Italian Style Tomato Soup
Put the garlic and onion in a casserole.
Pour the olive oil over, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes to the casserole.
Crumble the thyme into the mixture and add the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Puree the... - 44.1883
Soupe A L Oignon Gratinee
Soupe A L Oignon Gratinee, the most traditional french recipe can now be prepared in your own kitchen. As difficult it may sound, no doubt it€™s enough for a hearty meal. This version of soup is served with Gruyere or crumbled Gorgonzola cheese, perfect... - 50.5574
Seafood Casserole With White Wine
This Seafood Casserole tastes amazing ! Try this creamy, souped and wined, lobster, scrod and crab meat with irresistible cheese and paprika fillings for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Seafood Casserole. - 42.2983
Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. Add broth, celery, cream, wine, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt & pepper to a soup kettle. Bring to a boil.
2. Add broccoli (make sure that broccoli is cut into bite sized pieces), then lower heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until broccoli is beginning... - 40.1141
Leek Soup With Cheese
Put leeks and rice in saucepan.
Add water just to cover.
Simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender.
Add chicken bouillon.
Let come to a boil.
Season to taste.
Melt cheese with wine in top part of double boiler.
Put a good spoonful of cheese... - 39.1315
Broccoli Onion And Cheese Soup
1. In a large flameproof casserole, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, black pepper, thyme and sugar. Reduce the heat to moderately low, place a circle of wax paper directly over the top of the onions and cover tightly... - 38.2339
Hot Cheese Soup
Melt the butter in a large soup pot; saute the onion, carrots, celery, green pepper, and hot pepper until all the vegetables are soft, but not brown.
Stir in the whole wheat flour and heat for 1 minute; add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
Use a... - 39.036
Double Tomato Soup With Goat Cheese Toast
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and saute 5 minutes or until soft. Add tomatoes and tomato paste; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
3.... - 36.22
Golfer S Beef Stew
I always cook this Golfer S Beef Stew when it is my turn to cook at home. Golfer S Beef Stew is a really warm and comfortable food. You should try this! - 26.4225
Winter Tomato Soup
Saute the celery in butter or bacon drippings until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients (except croutons); blend well.
Simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with cheese croutons. - 37.5352
Onion Soup With Port
Place the beef shanks in a large pan and add the chopped onions, water, salt, and bay leaf.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover and simmer for about 2 1/2 hours.
Discard bones and fat; set meat aside.
Strain broth; discard onions, bay leaf.
If desired, clarify the... - 42.6638
Swiss Fondue With Chablis
Rub inside of fondue pot or saucepan with cut edge of garlic, then discard.
In fondue pot, simmer wine.
Blend in soup.
Combine cheese and cornstarch; stir into soup mixture.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally.
Spear bread with fondue fork and dip into... - 27.8168
Swiss Fondue With Shrimp Soup
1. Place the can of soup in hot water for 30 minutes to thaw through
2. Rub a saucepan with a clove of garlic and discard the garlic. Add the soup, wine, cheese and nutmeg to the pan and heat till the cheese just starts to melt.... - 33.5351
Corn And Cheese Chowder
In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Add potato, bay leaves, cumin, salt, and sage; if you are using fresh or frozen corn, add corn.
Cook for 10 minutes.
While potato is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan and slowly cook onion until it is soft but not... - 41.2009
Touch Of Green Soup With Goat Cheese Topping
1) In a slow cooker, add the cauliflower, celery, leek, broth, salt, pepper and wine.
2) Cook covered on LOW for about 9-10 hrs or until the vegetables are tender; puree in a blender or food processor, reheat the soup, if required. ... - 34.1074
Cold Shrimp & Cream Cheese Soup
In a bowl, combine tomato cocktail, cucumber, onions, shrimp, vinegar, oil, sugar, dill, garlic, cream cheese, and avocado.
Stir well to blend; then stir in hot pepper seasoning.
Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. - 36.6381
Fish Steaks In Wine Sauce
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Arrange fish steaks in a shallow baking dish.
3. Combine soup, wine and cheese in a saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts. Stir in parsley and onion.
4. Pour over steaks in baking dish.
5. Bake about 25 minutes... - 31.6903
Light Beer Cheese Soup
Combine 1/2 cup milk and cornstarch; stir well.
Set cornstarch mixture aside.
Combine remaining 3 cups milk, water, and next 4 ingredients in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Add cornstarch mixture, stirring well.
Cook over low... - 41.7357
Baked Squash Soup With Cheddar Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Halve the squash lengthwise and sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet, cover loosely with aluminum foil, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender. Scoop the squash from the shells... - 34.51
2 Cheese Onion Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) dish, combine and microwave oil, onion, celery, carrot and garlic with cover at High for 5 to 7 minutes such that the vegetables are tender, stirring once.
2. Further stir in tomatoes, sugar and basil and continue to microwave at... - 42.7938
Beef And Red Wine Broth
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add onions, carrots, parsnip and chopped garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add chopped parsley, beef stock and wine and season with salt and pepper.
Set... - 39.6572
Cream Of Cheddar Soup
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook until golden brown; this will take about 30 minutes.
Add the consomme, wine, bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the bouquet garni.
Arrange a... - 41.2323
Creamy Cheese Bowl
Creamy Cheese Bowl has a fine taste. Creamy Cheese Bowl gets its taste from soup mixed with cheese. Creamy Cheese Bowl is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 25.3137
Blue Cheese Soup With Bacon
Melt the butter in a kettle.
Add the onions, leek, celery, and carrots and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add the potato, white wine, and stock, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer,... - 43.3983
Teds Swiss Cheese Soup
1.In a saucepan, heat butter and add flour gradually to make a reddish brown cooked mixture.
2.Put chicken stock and milk in the pan and stir.
3.Once the ingredients boil, lower the flame and allow them to cook for 15 minutes.
4.Add cheese whiz and... - 47.2123
Swiss Cheese Soup
Peel the onion and slice very thinly.
Fry the bacon until the fat runs.
Add the onion and fry together until the bacon is crisp and the onion golden brown.
Remove from the heat and keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat the chicken stock to boiling.
Grate the cheese and... - 38.5496
French Style Onion And Cheese Soup
Heat margarine in large skillet; add onions, garlic and bay leaf.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup wine; cook until wine is evaporated stirring to loosen browned bits.
Add remaining wine,... - 41.3491
Microwaved French Onion And Cheese Soup
In 3-quart microproof casserole, cook onions and butter on HI (max. power) 10 to 12 minutes, or until onions are transparent, stirring once during cooking.
Stir in flour and cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir in broth, wine, salt, and... - 42.9076
Vermont Cheese Soup
This recipe for Vermont Cheese Soup comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. A yummy Appetizer dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Vermont Cheese Soup. Please try this recipe of Vermont Cheese Soup... - 51.1564
French Onion Soup In A Cheese-topped Onion Bowl
If you love being different, then this will definitely appeal to you…or anyone else!! A rather innovative way of serving a French Onion soup, this soup is simple and makes a great presentation. Be careful not to go soft on those whole onions while cooking. - 119.937
Creamy Cheese Bowl
1) In a saucepan, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine and place over medium heat.
3) Heat the mixture by stirring frequently until the cheese melts.
4) Serve the creamy cheesy bowl hot by sprinkling extra grated cheese on... - 35.276
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Lightly spray an unheated medium saucepan with no-stick spray.
Add the mushrooms, onions and wine.
Cook and stir over medium heat until tender.
Stir in the broth.
Then transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor.
Blend or process until smooth.
Return... - 41.5897
Baked Tuscan Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Take a large saucepan,combine chicken stock, chicken breasts and bay leaves in it and allow the mixture to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer, cover the saucepan with lid and cook for about 20... - 47.3136
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onions.
3) Mix water, bouillon granules and flour. Stir well and add to the sautÃ©ed onions.
4) Add milk and cook over medium heat.
5) Add cheese and cook for few... - 48.5567
Campfire Beef Stew
Enjoy this rightfully made and delicious Campfire Beef Stew - an awesome treat to serve for any occasion. Let your guests bite in to this Campfire Beef Stew and envy your culinary skills. - 43.3659
Les Halles Onion Soup Gratinee
Use a heavy-bottomed 3 or 4-quart covered pan.
Saute onions in butter and oil until limp.
Cover and let simmer slowly for 15 minutes.
Pour in beef broth and simmer for 30 minutes.
Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
Pour soup and the Port into an... - 44.2138
The Great Onion Soup
The Great Onion Soup has a exicting taste. The white wine and brany gives the The Great Onion Soup a different taste. - 42.9797
French Onion Soup
Cut in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin slices.
Melt Butter Flavor Crisco® in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook about 20 minutes or until onion is soft and transparent, stirring occasionally.
Stir in... - 45.3059
French Onion Soup Gratin
Combine first 3 ingredients in a 3 quart casse role; stir well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring after 6 minutes.
Add water, wine, pepper, and broth; cover and microwave at HIGH 10 min utes, stirring after 5... - 31.7004
Provencale Style Soup
Provencale Style Soup is my personal favorite. The unimpeachable mishmash of red bell peppers, onions, olive oil, zucchini (courgettes), tomatoes, crushed garlic cloves, sprig thyme, dry white wine, bayleaves, basil leaves, and Parmesan cheese with dash of... - 50.0674
Fillet Of Flounder In Wine Sauce
1)In a bowl, melt butter and stir in flour to form a smooth paste.
2)Continue to add soup and wine, all the while stirring the mixture until thickened.
3)Add parsely, salt, cheese and pepper to the mixutre and stir.
4)In a lightly greased... - 45.832
Chicken Breasts A La Madeira
Add wines to soups and pour over chicken breasts in shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
Bake at 275" for 2 1/2-3 hours. - 29.2408
Chicken Cheese Chowder
In large saucepan, cook carrot and onion in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in flour; add milk and chicken broth.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in chicken, wine, celery seed, and Worcestershire.
Add cheese; stir till... - 40.8323
1.In a double broiler, heat butter and flour.
2.Put hot milk and garlic clove in it.
3.Once heated, take the garlic out.
4.Put wine, cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg and stir until the cheese gats melted.
5.In another bowl, whisk egg yolks with heavy... - 43.7161
Onion Gratin Soup
Onion Gratin Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer. Try this Onion Gratin Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.0109
Hearty Onion Soup
In a large, heavy pot, melt 5 tablespoons of butter just until it foams.
Add the 21/2 pounds of onions and saute them over medium-high heat until soft and light brown, about 35 minutes.
Stir and scrape the pan frequently, especially toward the end as the... - 48.3206
Spanish Hamburger Soup
In saucepan cook beef till brown, drain fat.
Add salt and pepper.
Add tomato soup, carrot, mushrooms, onion, olives and sugar.
Stir in water and wine.
Cover, simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or until carrot is tender, stir occasionally.
Sprinkle individual... - 37.6617
Rich Italian Minestrone
1. Soak the beans in water to cover overnight and drain just before adding to the soup.
2. On the next day, heat the oil in a large souppot and saute the onions and bacon. Add the garlic, marjoram, basil, and thyme and cook until the garlic just begins to... - 36.7117
Kaleidoscope Chowder is a flavorful mixed seafood vegetable chowder. Prepared with assorted seafood like fish, scallops, and shrimps, the kaleidoscope chowder is filled with veggies like spinach, bell pepper, potatoes and carrots. Cooked with white wine as... - 48.0444
Potage A La Caravelle
1. Scrub the mussels well and rinse the fish bones under cold running water.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large kettle and add the leeks, celery, onion, garlic and parsley. Cook until the leeks are wilted. Add the tomatoes and seasonings. Add the wine and stir.... - 36.5426
French Onion Soup
Prepare dry-toasted French bread.
Then heat butter and oil in a 4-quart pan over medium-low heat, add onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and caramel-colored but not browned (30 to 40 minutes).
Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes to brown... - 45.1099
Provencal Vegetable Soup With Basil
Provencle Vegetable Soup with Basil yet another delicious soup. The perfect mixture of potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic cloves, zucchini (courgettes), olive oil, sprig thyme, bayleaf, white wine, fresh basil with French bread and salt and... - 46.2246
Italian Onion Soup With Prosciutto Croutons
1. In heavy medium saucepan, melt margarine; add onions and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, until onions are golden brown. Add wine; cook until liquid has evaporated. Add tomato; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until soft.
2. In blender or food processor, puree 1 cup... - 36.0373
Cook slowly together one hour.
Add 1 package frozen squash.
Cook 1/2 hour more and serve.
As you can see, ingredients may be added or subtracted according to your stock on hand.
For a "raku" firing, a family reunion or other large casual gathering, make the... - 37.8068
Jiffy Cheese Fondue
This is a great recipe for a yummy Jiffy Cheese Fondue! I make this fondue for most of my parties as they have never let me down. Try this amazing Jiffy Cheese Fondue recipe! - 23.4378
Beef Wine Spaghetti
Mix all ingredients except spaghetti and cheese in 3-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 15 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave on medium-low (30%), stirring every 30 minutes, until tender. Spoon sauce over hot spaghetti.
Sprinkle with... - 25.8621
Rosy Scotch Woodcock
Stir cheddar cheese soup, until smooth.
Blend in tomato soup and milk gradually.
Heat, stirring now and then; add wine. - 24.2962
In saucepan or fondue pot, simmer wine and garlic.
Combine cheese and flour; gradually blend into wine.
Heat until cheese melts; stir now and then.
Blend in soup; heat, stirring until smooth.
Spear bread with fork or toothpick and dip into fondue. - 27.4907
This Minestrone Cortonese recipe is absolutely delightful and perfect for pepping up those weekend family dinners. Enjoy this Italian soup with this wonderful Minestrone Cortonese recipe! - 40.512
Quick Cheese Fondue
Quick cheese fondue is a cheesy snack that can be easily prepared in the microwave in a matter of minutes. Cooked with dry white wine and cheese soup base, the cheese fondue is flavored with garlic powder and worcestershire sauce. This cheese fongue is to be... - 36.6348
Butter Seafood Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain well.
Arrange 4 noodles to cover bottom of a greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cookonion in butter till tender but not brown; blend in cream cheese.
Stir in cottage cheese, egg, basil, salt, and... - 45.2415
Asparagus And Brie Soup
In a sauce pan, heat the butter.
Add the asparagus and saute until tender.
Stir in the flour, reduce heat and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the broth, wine and cream.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer soup to a food processor or... - 37.4693
French Onion Soup With White Vinegar
French Onion Soup is a delicious appetizer recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this French Onion Soup, you will always crave for some more. - 43.2031
Summer Squash And Orzo Soup
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot. Add the onion and garlic. Cook and stir until tender.
Add the celery, summer squash, and pattypan squash or zucchini and cook for 3 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add... - 44.2559
Hearty French Onion Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onions and cook, uncovered, until golden 8 to 10 minutes.
Blend in the sugar and flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes longer.
Add the beef broth, wine, thyme, bay leaf, and pepper; raise... - 42.4027
Cajun Style Sea Crab Soup
Beat the hunger with this delicious, do-ahead sea crab soup that is both light and lush. Beryl Stokes shares with us the recipe of this refreshing seafood soup that boasts of rich flavor and texture. Just pay heed to the step-by-step instructions to whip up... - 100.702
Combine soup, milk and wine.
Pour half the mixture into greased baking dish, 10) x 6-inches.
Carefully break eggs into sauce.
Pour remaining cheese sauce over eggs.
Bake uncovered 20 minutes at 325Â° F.
Serve on toast - 24.8273
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add leeks, potatoes, carrots, turnip, sweet potato, 5 cups water or broth, oregano,... - 47.279
Chicken With Cheese
Mix soup, milk, wine and half the cheese.
Spread a thin layer in casserole; add chicken and cover with remaining mixture.
Sprinkle with crumbs, then paprika and chopped parsley.
Cook covered for 1 hour at 325°.
Add tomato slices and cook for another 1/2... - 34.3962
Easy Baked Chicken Breasts
Easy baked chicken breasts is an oven cooked chicken recipe. Prepared with cheese and flavored generously with white wine, the easy baked chicken is cooked with a topping of stuffing mix and buttered crumbs. Finished with a garnish of fresh parsley, it is a... - 36.8067
Swiss Fondue has a fine taste. Swiss Fondue gets its taste from soup mixed with cheese. Swiss Fondue is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 29.3281
Easy Garlic Soup
1. In a heavy pot, melt butter with olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and cook 2 minutes; do not burn. Add bread to pan and toss. Add wine, stock, and parsley. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to low, and cook 10 minutes. Season with salt and... - 31.489
Collard Greens And Black Eyed Pea Soup With Cornmeal Croustades
1. In a large stockpot, place the ham hocks, carrots, celery, parsley and salt. Stick a clove into each onion and add to the pot. Thread the garlic cloves onto toothpicks or short wooden skewers (for easy removal when the soup is done) and add to the pot. Tie... - 43.7713
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 40.798
Rosy Cheese Fondue
In heavy saucepan, combine cheeses, Worcestershire, and soup.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till smooth.
Stir in wine.
Keep hot over warm water in chafing dish.
Spear bread on forks; dip in cheese. - 30.301
French Onion Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt some butter. Sauté onions till soft. A
2) Add in the stock, add salt and pepper to season.
3) Let it come to a boil, and then lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
4) Pour in sherry or wine if used.
5) Serve the... - 28.2519
Chicken French Style
Chicken French Style is a delightful French cuisine. Chicken French Style gets its taste from chicken mixed with flour and soup. Chicken French Style is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 33.3243