- » Cheese Vegetarian Breakfast
Cheese Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese vegetarian breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese vegetarian breakfast recipes.
Spicy Cheese Chili Toast With Garlic
Simple and yummy. This video prepares a fine snack with cheese and chili toast with a twist. Made a bit zesty, this is a great party snack and a sure accolade winner. The bread is crispy and the spicy flavor with the cheese does wonder to this easy and... - 126.704
Rueben Sandwich With Tempeh
Sandwich for vegetarians using classic ingredients can be delicious and healthy with this recipe. Check out Tamra making vegetarian Reuben sandwich using tempeh - a meat substitute along with rye bread, cheese and other flavors. A must for teens wanting to... - 108.452
Crunchy Jelly Cheese French Toast Sandwich
Beautiful, fun, easy, healthy with a whole lot of different textures and flavors going on, this is a wonderful variation of any normal stuffed French toast. A multi-grain bread, low-fat cream cheese and no-sugar orange jelly sandwich is drenched in... - 103.997
Fresh Homemade Cheese
Most people like to make fresh cheese at home because it is better quality at lower price. Making homemade cheese is definitely adventurous and reaps rich, creamy, and delicious fresh cheese like those fantastic brands available in the better markets. Chef... - 103.62
The Frugal Chef's Grilled Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
The Frugal Chef here shows how to make her famous Cheese and Tomato Grilled Sandwich. If you cannot start your day without a cheese sandwich, then this is your lucky day. Watch and learn how to make this tasty sandwich. - 102.789
Peach Honey Cheese Sandwich
An unique breakfast experience. This is a video to prepare an yummy sandwich with peaches, honey and cheese. The grilled peaches make this an excellent treat. These sandwiches are really delicious and easy to make. It will soon become a quick favorites among... - 101.7
Cheesy Grilled Sandwich
Are you in love with cheese? Then I am pretty sure that you must be in love with cheese sandwiches too. These sandwiches make a greats knack option and can be made with different set of ingredients. However, the video here shows how to make simple cheesy... - 95.4
Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Cheesy biscuity treat ... A video which shows you a yummy way of making a delight of the ordinary biscuits. With the lovely taste of fresh cheddar cheese, this will bring a flaky and crispy texture to the warm baked biscuits. Enjoy them plain or with gravy ! - 93.7729
Toasted Chili Con Carne Sandwich With Cream Cheese
Wondering what to do with your leftover chili con carne from your last party? Simple, toss them together to create a lip-smacking toasted cream cheese sandwich. Delectable and easy to make, this lip-smacking treat is a great way to stuff yourself on hungry... - 89.1639
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 84.5318
Paneer Breakfast 1 Of 2
Tina and Nikko are experimenting with paneer, Indian cottage cheese. Interestingly, they have made paneer at home and are using it as stuffing for bread. Tina also shares her simple paneer recipe which many Indians dread to try at home; she makes it sound so... - 68.2087
Cottage Cheese Patties
Nothing can addict you to it in minutes like this Cottage Cheese Patties recipe. Make this Cottage Cheese Patties for your family today to let them know that how much you love them. - 53.5141
Mexican Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Butter 9x 13-inch glass baking dish.
Combine first 5 ingredients with 2 tablespoons flour and mix well.
Spoon into dish.
Beat egg yolks in large mixing bowl.
Gradually blend in remaining flour and milk and beat until smooth.
Add salt,... - 50.2324
Brussels Sprouts And Herb Cheese Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine Brussels sprouts and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
In 4-cup measure, combine flour, chervil, onion powder,... - 50.1235
Cottage Cheese Roast
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Cottage Cheese Roast! Try this Cottage Cheese Roast recipe and let me know what comes to your mind instantly after tasting it. - 49.806
Macaroni And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Grease a large baking dish or casserole with oil or butter.
1. In a large sauce pan, combine 1 1/2 gallons of water with 1teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of oil and place of a high flame.
2. When the... - 48.1147
Creamy Macaroni And Cheese
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Drain and put in greased 2-quart casserole.
Melt margarine; blend in flour, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Remove from heat and add milk gradually.
Cook until thickened, stirring... - 47.5717
Cheese And Pepper Bread
Dissolve the yeast in one-quarter cup of the water with one teaspoon of the sugar.
Mix the remaining sugar, the salt, pepper, basil, dry milk and one and one half cups of the flour.
Add the remaining one and one-half cups water, the butter and egg.
Add the... - 46.5031
Activate the yeast. For this, use very warm water (105°F.to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Heat remaining... - 46.4268
Deluxe Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the flour and mustard, blend well.
3) Gradually stir in the milk and cook until thickened.
4) Stir in 2 cups grated cheese and rest of the... - 46.416
Cheese And Leek Pie
Foodie, are you looking for a Cheese And Leek Pie recipe? When it comes to cooking I am my worst critic. Kindly comment and let me know how is this Cheese And Leek Pie. - 45.9563
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Grease loaf pans.
3. Combine milk, 2 cups cheese, sugar, salt and butter.
4. Stir until cheese melts.
6. Sprinkle yeast over water as warm as 110°; stir to blend.
7. Add to milk mixture.
8. Let... - 45.7983
Perfect Microwaved Macaroni And Cheese
1) Take a 1 L (4 cup) measure and melt butter at HIGH 1 minute.
2) Add in flour and stir. Then gradually add milk. Mix well.
3) Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes. Then change settings and cooking on MEDIUM for 4 to 6 minutes or until sauce thickens.
4) Add in... - 45.1961
Easy Macaroni And Cheese Bake
Blend butter or margarine, flour, seasoned salt, mustard and pepper in large pan.
Gradually add hot milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Divide macaroni... - 45.1676
Toasty Bread is delicious dish from america. - 44.894
Four Cheese And Scallion Muffins
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease four 6-ounce custard cups.
Beat egg in large bowl; stir in milk and margarine.
Stir in remaining ingredients just until flour is moistened.
Divide batter among cups (cups will be full).
Place on cookie sheet.
Bake until golden... - 44.7938
Macaroni And Cheese Stuffed Peppers
1) Using a knife chop off the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Mix 1 1/3 cups cheese with next 6 ingredients.
5) Spoon the macaroni mix into the peppers.
6)... - 44.6352
Macaroni And Cheese
About 50 minutes before serving: In large skillet in hot oil, saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain tomatoes (serve liquid as juice if you like); stir in with tomato paste, basil, salt, sugar and oregano.
Simmer, covered, over low heat, 20 minutes,... - 44.5673
Cheddar Cheese And Macaroni
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Cook the pasta and set aside.
3) In a deep skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat.
4) Stir in flour and whisk to mix thoroughly with oil and butter.
5) Cook fro 3 minutes until smooth and add milk while... - 43.5723
Cheese Batter Rolls
In a large mixing bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast; set aside.
In a medium saucepan heat and stir milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just until warm (120°F to 130°F) and shortening is almost melted.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture; add... - 43.4919
1) In a saucepan, heat the butter.
2) In hot butter, add flour and mix well.
3) Add milk and let it boil while stirring.
4) Add all other ingredients reserving little cheese.
5) Heat the mixture gently until cheese melts.
6)... - 43.3656
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll the dough bread on slightly floured area and make it into a rectangle measuring 16x10inch.
3. In an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put garlic in it.
4. Let the garlic cook for 2... - 42.8719
No artificial ingredients. Safe for diabetics. Cream cheese pastry filled with raisins, nuts and cinnamon. Naturally sweet - 42.5477
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
Easy Savory Tomato Lima
1.Take a heavy saucepan and heat butter in it on low flame.
2.Put flour in the pan and cook for a minute by stirring continuously.
3.Slowly pour milk and continue stirring on medium heat.
4.Once the mixture is thick and foamy, put cheese and mix it... - 42.0902
Macaroni And Cheese With White Pepper Flavored
Cook macaroni in 1 1/2 quarts boiling salted water for 8 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, scald milk in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in a smooth mixture of flour and margarine.
Cook and stir until smoothly thickened.
Add seasonings and... - 41.6855
Love the gooey cheesy feel every bite offers me. This cheese puffs is a wonderful cheesy delight that I fall in love with a little more every time. - 41.5855
Cheesy Brown Breakfast Roll
1. Put flour and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
2. Heat milk, butter or margarine, brown sugar and water, pour in the well. Sprinkle yeast and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Mix well and addÂ«grated cheese. Knead to a smooth dough. Divide the dough... - 41.4739
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a... - 40.995
1) Set the oven to 300°.
2) Take a small bowl and in it combine olive oil, melted butter and garlic.
3) Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the bread slices.
4) Keep the slices on a baking sheet.
5) Bake for around 20 minutes or... - 40.8913
Mexican Breakfast Burrito
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Drain the beans and mash them.
Put each tortilla on a large sheet of foil, spread with the mashed beans and add the cheese.
Fold the foil over the top and seal, keeping it flat, then put in the oven and cook for... - 40.5496
Country French Bread Slices
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, combine margarine and parsley.
3. Spread on one side of bread slices.
4. Place the buttered side down, on ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan or a cookie sheet.
5. Toast it at 400°F oven for 5... - 39.6701
Cheese & Basil Omelette
Beat eggs lightly with water, salt, and pepper.
Heat a 10 inch omelet pan or frying pan with sloping sides over medium high heat.
Add butter and garlic and stir until butter melts; tilt pan so butter coats bottom and sides.
Pour in egg mixture and cook,... - 39.5204
Mini Vegan Burger Wrap
A slightly sloppy video showing how to make a wrap! A recipe that you could use for breakfast when your in hurry and have run out of ideas! - 39.4979
1) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Remove the pan heat, add flour and stir well.
2) Slowly and gradually, pour milk and return the pan to heat. Bring the sauce to a boil and simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Put in cheese and... - 39.3944
1. Take a 1 quart saucepan and heat butter or margarine in it on low flame.
2. Put flour and salt in the pan and mix well.
3. Put milk and let the ingredients cook till the time a thick mixture is formed.
4. Stir in cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce... - 39.3582
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix onions, cheese and 1 tablespoon margarine.
Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms.
Smooth dough into ball on lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead 5 times.
Roll or pat into rectangle, 8 x 6 inches.
Spread onion mixture... - 39.0204
Sgramble In A Pocket
1.Take a non stick skillet and pour some oil in it. Place on medium heat and add in onion, mushrooms, pepper and stir cook for about 1 minute. Peppers would have become tender yet crisp.
2.Now, add in the egg substitute, cream cheese and stir cook for... - 38.8629
Easy Cheese Sauce
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
2) Add in flour and mix well and cook for 1 minute.
3) Add milk to this slowly and cook the mixture until thickened, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
4) Stir in salt, pepper, and... - 38.0584
Cheese On Toast
1. Using a knife, slice cheese thinly, or in a grater, finely grate it.
2. Either in a heated pan or a toaster, toast bread lightly on one side.
3. Apply butter on the untoasted side.
4. Sprinkle cheese evenly over buttered side of... - 38.0159
Macaroni And Cheese
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter over low heat; blend in flour and salt.
Gradually add milk and 1 cup of the cheese.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until sauce is thickened and cheese melted.
Add cooked... - 37.2982
Cheese Breakfast Scones
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Rub in the butter.
2. Add grated cheese and cumin seeds, mix well.
3. Gradually add enough milk to bind the ingredients together and make a soft dough.
4. Place on a floured board, knead lightly and roll out to... - 37.2422
Break the chocolate into small pieces, into a bowl over a pan of boiling water on a moderate heat.
Add the crème fraiche and let soften, mixing slowly, until you have a smooth chocolate sauce.
Cut the bananas in half lengthways and sprinkle... - 36.5728
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the margarine, basil, and parsley and mix well.
2. Spread half of the margarine mixture onto each slice of bread.
3. Sprinkle 1-teaspoon cheese on each slice of bread.
4. Arrange each slices of bread on a nonstick... - 36.4646
A tasty loaf similar to a scone. Perfect for breakfast or as a snack with tea or coffee. - 36.2833
A mouth watering snack with veggies - 35.7456
Hot Savory Sandwich
1) Smear one side of each bread slice with the butter and mustard.
2) On microwavable plate, arrange one slice, buttered side up, topped with cheese and tomato.
3) Place the other bread slice over the tomatoes, buttered side down.
4) Cook uncovered for... - 35.6777
Tea Time And Miscellaneous
1) In a heavy saucepan,stir cheese until melted over minimum heat.
2) Now add the knob of butter, mustard, salt and pepper.
3) Toast the slices of bread, spread the cheese mixture over them and place under a fierce grill for a few seconds while the... - 35.5929
Use a double boiler or place sauce pan into larger pot of boiling water.
Add all ingredients, stirring very frequently until smooth (usually about 10 minutes).
Serve warm. - 35.5625
Hot Dogs 'n Crescents
Hot dogs are baked in their own buns! This is a favorite for kids of all ages. - 35.2504
1. Take a saucepan, add butter and melt it. Stir in flour along with salt and pepper and blend well. Stirring continuously, add cream. On medium heat, stir and cook the mixture to turn thick and smooth. Add cheese and stir till it melts.
2.... - 34.0628
1.Toast bread and cut each slice into 2 triangles. Preheat broiler.
2.Combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, apricots, marmalade, and ginger.
3.Spread ricotta mixture on toast triangles.
4.Broil until ricotta mixture is bubbly. - 32.9681
1) Place the cheese slice on 1 slice of bread and place the chilies on another bread slice.
2) Put the bread slices together and apply butter on the outer surface of the sandwich.
3) In a skillet, fry the sandwich in butter, until cheese is... - 32.8907
1.Place cottage cheese in a blender or food processor and process until very smooth.
2.Combine smooth cottage cheese with yogurt, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon, and raisins.
3.Split bagels in half and toast.
4.Spread cottage cheese mixture on toasted bagel... - 32.8656
Pluto Pizza Dogs
Kids really go for these grilled hot dogs with all the pizza trimmings. - 32.7769
Pot Cheese Raisin Pancakes
Combine batter ingredients and mix gently. Let stand 10 minutes.
Make a test pancake by pouring 14 cup batter onto a medium-hot oiled griddle or nonstick skillet. When bubbles appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and lightly brown other side. Adjust... - 32.7706
Bulgur With Cheese
1) In a pan, add the bulgur wheat, water and milk, allow to boil; remove from the heat and allow to stand 10-15 min.
2) Return to the heat and allow the cereal to boil, stirring continuously.
3) Remove from the heat, add slivers of... - 32.7255
Tomato Cheese Toast
1. In a plate, set the toast and arrange slies on top
2. Top with cheese and sprinkle seasonings
3. Serve as appropriate - 31.7475
1) Toast the bread slices on one side only.
2) Apply butter to the untoasted side of the bread slices.
3) Sprinkle the slices evenly with grated cheese.
4) Place under a hot grill until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
5) Serve the... - 31.3862
You can toast one side, but it is not necessary.
Spread one side of bread with mustard.
Slice cheese and arrange on top of mustard.
Run under broiler until cheese melts.
Serve immediately. - 31.3586
Doug's Super Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Spread each shoe of toast with, mustard or ketchup; layer on a tomato slice, pickle, chopped olives, and cover with cheese slices.
Sprinkle the chopped onion over the cheese; broil until the cheese is melted and the onions are sizzling. - 30.8592
Brandied Cream Cheese
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. With the back of the spoon, beat the mixture until creamy and smooth.
3. Cover bowl with plastic and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours or more for the flavors to to absorbed.
4. Serve the... - 30.5633
Chutney Cheese Spread
Chutney Cheese Spread is a tasty flavored cheese spread. This yummy spread is the secret behind may of sandwiches. Liven up your breakfasts with this delicious Chutney Cheese Spread slathered toasts. - 30.4254
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Arrange 4 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Top each with 3 tablespoons cheese, 1 1/2 teaspoons green onions, 1/4 teaspoon jalapefio pepper and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Cover each one with a second tortilla, pressing down... - 30.399
Breakfast Ricotta Spread
1. In a small bowl, blend ricotta and yogurt, whisking with a wire whisk or fork until smooth.
2. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Spread on bagels, muffins, toast etc.
4. You can sprinkle with cinnamon or drizzle with a little honey if you like. - 30.3944
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.3383
Broiled Cheese Sandwiches
Mix Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses, onion and margarine.
Spread to edges of toast.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil with tops about 5 inches from heat until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 2 minutes. - 30.1363
Cook vermicelli as directed on package; drain.
Place vermicelli in 1-quart casserole; mix in remaining ingredients except cheese.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot, 30 to 40 seconds.
Mix in cheese. - 29.8685
Spinach & Cheese Omelette
Prepare Basic Omelet, adding basil and thyme to the batter during blending for additional flavor.
Cook omelet according to Basic Omelet instructions, using spinach and cheese for the filling. - 22.2525
Cheese Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes By Category
Cheese Vegetarian Breakfast Course: